IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM 05/04/2017Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
It's time to move into a new house!
As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!
*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
Enjoy and see you on the other side!
WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen! 05/04/2017Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar. Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!
Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum 05/04/2017Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
752signal added a topic in SuggestionsBunch of Quality of Life ChangesQuality of Life:
1) When pressing navigate on a quest alternate between quest giver and location
- When clicking the button to Receive information of the quest / To navigate to the required location automatically, you are directed to either the Quest giver or the location of the mob you have to kill (or gather material for that matter). It seems random when you click the buttons whether it will direct you to the quest giver / the location of the mob. My suggestion is that when you click either of the buttons it alternated between gather location and quest giver.
2) Smoother UI for marketplace
- Allow for sort by Quality (Grey, Green, Blue, Yellow, Red)
- Have the legend spaced more equally
- Filter seems to have no order. Sort it alphabetically.
3) After completing a title show what triggered getting that title
- I have gained most of these titles just progressing through the game and others by following a guide that shows the requirement. It would be nice to go back through the titles and see how I achieved the title.
4) When hovering over Basic Information (Horoscope, Karma, Experience, Weight)
- Horoscope: Show the qualities of the sign
- Karma: Short explanation on it (I still don't know what it does)
- Experience: When hovering over it show the %. or even how much exp you have instead of just a %
- Weight: Just like the inventory when you hover over the bar show the exact window as in the inventory
5) Make a check box to auto open Equipment
- Playing on 1920x1080, the screen feels cluttered even when Simple UI is turned on and most things turned off. Sometimes I just want to see my inventory to see what I have gathered or to quickly take a buff while in combat, while still focusing on a battle.
6) Separate key for equipment
- Would just be nice to just have on a hotkey even when turning on and off outfits instead of having to open the inventory. Heck even just to check durability of amour / weapon
7) When you close inventory it would open in the same spot
- This one bugs me the most, if you move the inventory window then close it in a certain spot of the screen, it should open in the exact same place. The equip window does this but not the inventory???
8) Move hotkeys (Mail, Edit UI, Journal, etc.)
- Why are these static? I don't use half of these hotkeys and would prefer different hotkeys. Like a separate Equipment hotkey? Personally the customization of hotkeys of" Maplestory personally is very user friendly and optimized to fit the player.
9) Be allowed to close the notice “Ran out of HP/MP Potions. Please buy more potions”
- I personally dumped all my pots so I could have more inventory space and less weight. As, I said before the screen feels cluttered, this bubble that is constantly up if you do not have any potions or remove the potion from the quickslot. People should not have to constantly readjust their quickslot.
10) Have inanimate objects (pots, imp amulets, etc.) a different colour
- Imp amulets, Barracks, Tents that are considered enemies should be a different colour on the map other than red or at least a lighter/darker shade of red. This will improve clarity of what is actually on the map.
11) Have fish have a freshness timer (item has a grey circle that grows as it becomes less fresh)
- Rather than scrolling over all the fish in the inventory to find the oldest fish can be difficult when you have 50+ fish in your inventory and have auto arrange on, or have personally reorganized your inventory.
http://imgur.com/At12OF4 - something like this
12) Every time an item is moved, animation of Black Stone (Armor/Weapon) resets
- This isn't anything big. Later note: all animations reset when moving another item.
13) Add Character Change name (in addition of family name)
- This one doesn't make any sense to me. In the pearl shop I can buy a family name change but not a character name change? I would pay the same amount for a character name change and more for a family name change/
14) Pearl shop space efficiency
- Move the window all the way to the right
- The durability slider to be right next to the buttons
- Eliminate the space between the combat stance button and the others
- Tabs moved all the way to the top
- Cart will remember what you have saved in it when you close + reopen it
- Filter should have shoes too
- Filter should have weapons
- Filter should have off-hand
15) When scrolling over the Costumes show each items equip bonus – Not all equips have this
16) High ranking equipment can not be disabled in the UI
17) Have nearby NPC have a checkbox so you can always see the icons
- I'm pretty sure the Korean version has this (???)
18) Have buffs moveable UI
- It is in a place right now, where if you move into a different node, the white line that show up get overlapped by the buff
19) Have two different Auto-sort (one for the specific selected inventory, the other both pearl and inventory)
- Just to have more organization options
20) If you close the Equipment window (with the "x" button) while your Profile window is open, both will close but the inventory will stay open
- I have no clue why this happens. It seems like a bug.
21) When adding ingredients when cooking make them stack and not make a separate
- When adding the same ingredient it will go into 2 stacks, taking up 2 spots, instead of stacking with the same ingredient that was previously added
22) Worker list hotkey
- Just a better way instead of having to go to the World Map / pressing Control + the button
23) Show which workers have nothing to do in the list
- Allow this to be one of the sort options
24) Favorite way-points
- So people can auto navigate to favorite spots
25) Pet level up popup
- This one seems pretty self explanatory
26) Pet window hotkey
1) Be able to open map while fishing, will close when fish is on the line / is caught
- It makes no sense that I can open the Marketplace and Pearlshop and not the World Map
2) Allow to cancel workers work within 30 seconds
- It is very unforgiving if you accidentally press repeat and then having to wait 20-60 minutes for them to finish again
3) Hire someone like me, that plays this game, that just cleans up chat and bans people who break chat rules, such as the spam bots (like $10-15 an hour)
4) Item optimization
5) Allow Rangers to use their secondary weapon without having a main weapon equipped
1) Worker stuck at 0S on a task (stuck at Heidel)
- This seems to happen where for some reason the worker keeps running into a wall
2) Clicking the exit button on the “Recover All Workers” does not exit
3) Random crashes while running to destination
Note from me:
I absolutely adore this game. I wish it becomes even better. Also please hire me as I would love to work on this game to make it even better for the players. Sorry if this is wrong section?
- 0 replies
- 157 views