IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM 05/04/2017Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
It's time to move into a new house!
As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!
*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
Enjoy and see you on the other side!
WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen! 05/04/2017Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar. Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!
Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum 05/04/2017Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
valechore added a topic in European GuildCrimson RecruitingBrief Introduction
Guild Name: Crimson
VOIP: TBD - current best provider seems to be Dolby Axon for sound quality with support for 50 members for a group chat with an insanely easy to use interface (less hassle), seems to be more than enough (open to suggestions, sound-quality and amount of members allowed for group chat as priority). Suggestions are available (I will subscribe/create the VOIP server needed when CBT 2/Game launches)
Main Focus: PvP - I am a player that puts nearly all his focus into PvP, The guild will mainly be focused on grouped pvp events, sieges, GVG wars etc. you can count on us contributing to everything PvP-based out there.
Master of All trades: The guild will have other focuses too, being a gamer since 4 years old (19 now as of 2015) I understand what needs to be done to create an amazing gaming experience and being focused on PvP is just not enough, Socially the aim of this guild is to create a close-bond between members which will increase the enjoyment span of the game greatly and also make friends which will follow you through other future games.
We will also focus on PVE content, WPVP content, Battlegrounds, Arena PVP events within guild (hone and increase skill for individual players) etc. etc. Whatever BDO has to offer.
Requirements to join: Be active, 3-4 days per week is roughly what I have estimated for each player to log in for for the creation of a closely-bonded Guild, and 4-5 days for a PvP focused guild (them days being focused on the sieges and events mainly)
Few more requirements are to be active in chat, leave your anger at home, promote conversation between guild members (In-guild fighting is detrimental to the BDO community as a whole and especially our guild community)
Are You interested? Well go ahead and contact me on forums (message me), add me on Skype (Valechore), add me on steam (Valechore), Dolby Axon (Valechore), League of Legends EUW (Zordos).
any of the above methods is fine!
- 1 reply
- 252 views
valechore added a topic in SuggestionsTrading, storage, combat and skills + UICombat
Too easy... way too easy. I am not sure if it is possible but a +200% damage boost would be great to all normal monsters.currently there is no competition and I can kill mobs 5-10 levels higher with ease.
Co-op bosses are also far too easy. I have not needed a partner to complete a single quest yet. as the monsters attack too slow and each attack takes ages to land (suggest increase in AI skill speed and movement by at least 50%)
Node Warehouses and trading
1. Currently if you have nodes connecting between two major cities, you can instantly transport any amount of items to that cities storage, then head over there manually and sell the trading items. I see this as a complete contradiction of the trading and transport system. The transported items should require a horse, or wagon and the weight limit restrictions should still apply. the wagons should physically have to move to the next location, and when that is done they are sent to the storage.
2. when transporting trade items from one node to another, the bandits are simply stupid and aren't really a nuisance, I suggest more bandits being placed to accommodate for the ''dangerous world'', and the bandits activities increase at night time! This addition would be great, either adding a larger number of bandits (randomly generated) to accommodate for the extra danger at nighttime, here guilds would have to work together to get their trade items transported!
3. I am not sure if this is currently possible. However destroying players wagons/attacking them whilst they are transporting should drop the loot items, the other player should then beable to either mount them on his/her caravan/horse or pick them up and carry them to any location they wish. This would increase the lifespan of the game and bring about some fun world pvp.It also forces players to join guilds, and work as a team to prevent such ambushes from happening. Also at night-time, the players trying to loot the caravan should have extra damage bonus (dangerous times we live in).
Descriptions need to be updated, half the skills effects when upgraded are not clear and the damage/effect of upgrading them skills are also not clear. This may be due to it being CBT 1 however just thought I would put it out there.
1. Buying/Selling (multiple), when buying and selling multiple items, some annoying little window opens with tiny buttons. This window is far too small and the design in my opinion is not too great. For fast selling you right-click - press F (sell all) - press enter - Press enter. When selling multiple stacks of items this gets annoying very quickly. I suggest getting rid of the last (are you sure you want to sell this item) box, as players can always re-purchase their items.
2. I like seeing how much experience I am gaining, the loot from monsters and gold earned (silver in this case) on a separate chat window. However currently everything is linked into the system option. Can we have more diversity such as (combat - EXP, combat - Loot, Combat - Status) options.
2.1 When clicking players names in the chat menu, you can not click on a players name which you have whispered to, however you can click their name when they whisper you. This becomes a nuisance as you have to find the instance where they whispered you to invite them to party or add as friend/have access to other options. Can the access to clicking a characters name be GLOBAL, where every name in the chat can be clicked without restrictions for options.
2.2 Custom chat type colours, I am sure many players would agree the colour for whisper is far too strong compared to the others. and being able to change these colours would be beneficial for players who have a hard time seeing bright colours. Currently some of the contrasts between the colours of chat are either far too bright (whisper) or too dull (general) to be seen properly.
3. Help menu/Knowledge menu - the text is too small, same for the crafting menu for checking recipes etc. The text is far too small and should be increased by a few pixels.
That sums up what I have noticed over the past 2 days of CBT 1.
- 2 replies
- 259 views