IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM 05/04/2017Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
It's time to move into a new house!
As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!
*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
Enjoy and see you on the other side!
WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen! 05/04/2017Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar. Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!
Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum 05/04/2017Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Serabelle added a topic in GeneralThe "Griefing" CycleYou are out looking for a grind spot, be it Sausans or Pirates, and they are all taken.
Change channels. You see a spot that appears clear and begin the grind. Player comes out of nowhere and kills you then says spot taken.
You're "triggered" and pk the person to steal said spot or you walk away and eventually find a new spot.
Finally found a new spot and player walks over....
A.) Luckily, they walk away.
B.) They try to out grind you out of your spot solo or with another party.
C.) Flag up and try to pk you out (Solo or with party)
D.) Party up with you... again solo or with his or her own party.
In the end, all three endings lead to greatly diminished efficiency. Whether you are a veteran grinding out hours for a fraction of a percent or new player just trying to get your foot in the door. Option A will only happen X amount of times before B, C or D come around.
Sharing isnt necessarily bad but grinding alone gets you the most exp/loot for your time in most cases. Plus you pk'd, changed channels X amount of times till you got this spot So why should you share it?
Weirdly enough this mmo has a way of making you perceive every other unknown player as a threat to your progress. In which case flagging up or karma bombing becomes a go-to method of continuing optimal efficiency (thus the Griefing cycle!).
Separate loot (which other games have implemented) and removing the exp reduction in party could help alleviate the issue.
- 3 replies
- 290 views
Serabelle added a topic in SuggestionsHorse Breeding / MarketThere is likely another topic out there in the suggestions section but this should really be emphasized.
1. Horses take way too long to level up. It would take me 5-7 days of looping overnight to train one tier 7 up to 30... (taking into consideration pk and losing connection etc)
2. Horse Skill RNG. While leveling the two horses they naturally learn worthless skills like caution, fore chop, hind kick. In my case two seater has yet to be seen. Might as well throw in there that getting a tier 8 Courser will never happen naturally. Most people have to cash heavily for even a shot at the awakening.
3. Breeding Rates. After about a week and a half of getting two horses to 30 (which could have been spent fishing) just to be rewarded with two tier 6s. It seems like an 80% chance to get two tier 6s - from my personal experience ( Currently Professional 6 ) and many others out there on the mega horse breeding thread.
4. Horse Breeding Market. There is not enough incentive for anyone to post a tier 6 and above horse to breed. The amount of silver isn't worth it for the one posting.
5. Horse Market. To begin with, horses are undervalued especially considering the time it takes to level, breed, skill change coupons used and their sheer high demand (and low supply). Having the value pack does not alleviate the horse market tax either. In the end it isn't worth it for the seller. Tier 8s and some Tier 7s could be sold for pearls but the seller is still taking the risk of getting scammed. (Regardless, this shouldn't have to be used as incentive for players to sell horses).
6. Profession Level. The Training profession level doesn't do jack squat. "Leveling horse skills faster" is barely noticeable and overall useless as far as breeding goes. We wish it would instead help us level our horses faster or a higher chance to learn rarer skills.
As it is, Horse Breeding is a huge time/money sink with horrible payoff. It's awful to say because to many, including myself, it's a very fun non-combat part of the game. However, these obstacles make it quite frustrating and discouraging for many of us breeders out there to continue horse breeding/selling. We are milked for breeding resets, death count resets, skill change coupons, etc.
At the end of it all, days of our hard work is easily bought with a couple hours of grinding.
- 0 replies
- 384 views