• Announcements

    • IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

      Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

      *New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

      Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

      Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Droan

Members
  • Content count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited


Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Droan

  • Rank
    Newbie
  • Birthday February 17

Droan's Activity

  1. Droan added a topic in US Guild   

    Squad Looking For Guild [Edan]
    Hello,
    My friends and I are looking for a guild to join. Preferably active with members level 50+ and doing current endgame PvE/PvP stuff (grinding, world bosses, GvG, etc.)
    We have a 50 Sorc, 52 Tamer, and 50 Valk, with possibly a couple other 50s that would come with us. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a post here or message Droan (Phantasma) in game.
     
    • 3 replies
    • 307 views
  2. Droan added a post in a topic Preferred Drink when playing MMO's?   

    Coffee about 99% of the time. The other 1% is a sweet lemon tea.
    • 0
  3. Droan added a post in a topic Post Pics of Your Witch/Wizard   


    This is what I came up with after a while. Pretty satisfied with how she turned out, but might do some more tweaking later on.
    • 0