IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM 05/04/2017Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
It's time to move into a new house!
As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!
*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
Enjoy and see you on the other side!
WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen! 05/04/2017Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar. Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!
Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum 05/04/2017Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Daveon added a topic in SuggestionsGuild Quality of Life improvementsI've seen several (but not all) of the below suggestions pop up in their own threads. But since these are all associated with quality of life or guild management improvements, I thought it might be helpful to compile a list in one place.
(List updated with additional suggestions from replies through June 4.)
1. Currently there appears to be a bug in the Guild History tab where if the Windows operating system is configured to automatically adjust for Daylight Savings time, this tab will contain no data. Disabling automatic DST adjustment in the OS allows the history tab to display correctly. Addressing this as a bug in the game client would appear to be appropriate.
2. Add an column to the guild roster to provide an AFK note to allow officers and members to have a better idea of how many guild members are currently active. This will be useful for determining when to kick off guild missions, etc. This note would be visible by guild members via the roster only, not an overhead tag visible by anyone outside of the guild.
3. Allow guild contract renewals to be made across channels. Yes it's easy enough to have members or an officer switch channels when a renewal is needed. This is simply a matter of convenience.
4. Allow officers to renew other officer contracts (but not their own). There seems to be no real reason an officer should not be able to renew other officer contracts. This would affect contract renewal, only. Officers would still not be able to promote/demote. This is useful for situations where the Guild Master is unavailable for officer renewals but not yet at the 7 day inactive guild takeover timeout, but officers still need to be available to renew regular Member contracts, perform guild invites, respond to war dec's or kick off guild missions during this time.
5. Add extra membership tiers with configurable rights/permissions by the Guild Master. This would allow for some extra guild control options such as allowing the guild to set up NCO (Non-Commissioned Officer) roles to allow for options such as inviting new members or initiating guild missions, but not being able to make war declarations or ban members.
6. Add a toggle to choose whether you want to display character names or family names in guild chat. In active guilds with lots of alts, it can get confusing keeping track of which alt belongs to which member. Being able to display family names in chat would prevent a lot of confusion or having to look up the character from the guild roster just to know who you are chatting with.
7. Add timestamps to guild chat.
8. Allow for alternate message option (other than "Ban") when removing inactive players from the guild. The message text that displays to the guild as a whole (Family <name> has been banned) and the message that removed members receive via in-game mail, is not necessarily reflective of the true reason a character is being removed. It can incorrectly lead members to believe they have been "banned" from the guild due to "a problem", when all we are doing is freeing up a guild slot for someone who is actively playing. This can be accomplished either by addign an extra button for "remove inactive", separate from the current "ban" button. Or you could make the pop-up message displayed to the guild and mail received by the affected member customizable by the Guild Master. The primary goal of this suggestion is simply to avoid misunderstandings.
9. Prevent guild waypoints from breaking previously set auto path waypoints of guild members. Several members have previously indicated that they have had wagons destroyed and horses killed after someone sets a guild waypoint.
10. A working, officer editable, Message of the Day would also be useful to guilds.
11. The ability to either send mail or send offline messages to guildies or friends. They could either go in mail or popup as some type of message notification they have to open. It's impossible to get messages to people who have become less active or are in different time zones.
12. Ability to toggle guild notifications for players going offline/online ONLY for those you turn on. Default could stay as everyone, and then we could have a choice to have: All, Friends List Only, or Specific Players for which we just type in their family name. I am in a bigger guild and it is nice to see my friends going online/offline, but for the people I don't talk to regularly that I'm not close with, it's not really something I care to see.
13. Being able to change the color of our chat text. I can see it easily, but one of my friends can't read PM's. He's not color blind, just magenta with black outline is difficult for some.
14. Hide Offline Players for guild list
15. A keybind to reply to players who have whispered you, and then using tab to cycle through their names.
- 10 replies
- 292 views