• Announcements

    • IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

      Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

      *New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

      Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

      Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Drino

Members
  • Content count

    175
  • Joined

  • Last visited


Community Reputation

28 Liked

About Drino

  • Rank
    Believe in meatballs

Recent Profile Visitors


1,055 profile views

Drino's Activity

  1. Drino added a post in a topic Do you feel salty?   

    Why feeling salty? Don't try to make lifeskiller boat if you're not a lifeskiller lol. I have enough to make 2 more epheria sailboat, and I believe it's the same for most of lifeskiller (or not) who made one.
    • 0
  2. Drino added a post in a topic Récompense des 5000 heures de temps de jeu   

    La plus-pars des gens ne déconnecte jamais leurs jeux (afk peche/cheval/transformation..), moi quand je joue a autre chose (genre rainbow six) je garde Black desert en tache de fond.
    • 0
  3. Drino added a post in a topic EU Territory and Node War Chronicles   

    Not updated.
    • 0
  4. Drino added a post in a topic IS THIS A JOKE?   

    Being strong now and being able to make your guild having a castle/node now.
    You can wait the eternity to start exp and doing nothing...
    • 0
  5. Drino added a post in a topic EU vs NA   

    Na player seems to be a lot salty .... 
    • 0
  6. Drino added a post in a topic EU vs NA   

    hoooooo that that famous jokes that NA ppl say when they have no argument and want to change subject ... smokescreen incoming !!!!
    • 0
  7. Drino added a post in a topic EU vs NA   

    Was that a Yes? 
    • 0
  8. Drino added a topic in General   

    EU vs NA
    https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/340
     
    So Basicallly EU = Quality NA= Quantity ? ^^
    • 11 replies
    • 652 views
  9. Drino added a post in a topic Dark Knight and Liverto Box + Delphe Knight Costume   

    love this channel 
    • 0
  10. Drino added a post in a topic Enable ships to be dyeable   

    At least the sail, that would be awsome!!
    • 0
  11. Drino added a post in a topic Too many Clicks   

    PS: This is not a bashing post.
    • 0
  12. Drino added a post in a topic FPS Optimization problems   

    Monitor has nothing to do with fps, (exept for resolution, but that's something you choose).
    • 0
  13. Drino added a post in a topic Sorceress in need of tips.   

    wow you made your first post the first post of the year on this forum. Now you can die happy.
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    ho wait ...
    • 0
  14. Drino added a post in a topic Resetting knowledge on Nouver?   

    Do you know the common point between 1% chance and 99% chance? There is still chance of not having it. Even with 99% chance you can still hit the 1% of not having it each time you fight him.
    • 0
  15. Drino added a post in a topic Failed to load the browser.Please restart the launcher. with error (-310)   

    I solved it by changing region in the launcher option then coming back to my region.
    • 0