IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM 05/04/2017Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
It's time to move into a new house!
As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!
*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
Enjoy and see you on the other side!
WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen! 05/04/2017Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar. Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!
Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum 05/04/2017Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Akenai added a topic in GuidesRanger Awakening quest Guide~~Ranger Awakening Quest Guide~~
- Level 56
- Horse (Drift, instant accel and sprint helps a lot)
- HP Pots
- MP Pots
- Decent gear in case pvp occurs and to kill mobs
1. Open the Black Spirit interface while standing beside a table located at the top of the tree at Longleaf Tree Sentry Post and accept the quest.
2. After the quest has been accepted, speak to a book located on table right next to you which will complete part one of the quest, speak to the Black Spirit again to accept part two.
3. Run down the stairs and speak to a woman named Luwensley.
4. Once you’ve spoken to her and accepted the third quest, jump off the tree and get to your horse. At this point you want to start heading to Kamalasive Temple and speak to Herawen(the lady in the chair).
5. Herawen will give you three quests which require you to kill 100 mobs located at Hasla Cave (Hasrah Cliff), 5 Wilderness Golems and obtain 3 RNG item drops from Marni's 2nd Lab.
6. Head to Hasla Cave first since it's going to be annoying competing in small rooms while everyone is trying to get kills.
7. After killing 100 mobs at Hasla, run north east of Kamalasive Temple and start killing your 5 Wilderness Golems.
8. Run all the way down to Marni's 2nd Lab and start killing mobs to obtain the three RNG items.
9. Hand in the three quests to Herawen(the lady in the chair) and accept the rewards.
10. At this point you should have your awakened weapon and Herawen will assign you with a tutorial quest start. Accept the quest and speak to a tree that is glowing.
11. Once you complete all of the above, you will be given a combo quest, complete the combo and speak to Herawen once again to be assigned to kill skeletons at Soldier's Grave.
12. After you've killed 10 Skeleton's, speak to Herawen and you will be completely done.
~~Location of Areas~~
Longleaf Tree Sentry Post:
Kamalasive Temple, Wilderness Golem Location, Soldier's Grave and Hasla Cave(Hasrah Cliff):
Marni’s 2nd Lab:
- 3 replies
- 24,134 views
Akenai added a topic in In-Game BugsRBF Bug?So I was in RBF and when the game had ended, I re-spawned in something that looked like the sky of the battleground or below it, I was unable to move here or anything. I decided to sign out and back into my character and I was still in the sky however I was able to move in the sky this time, after some movement the game decided to load the whole RBF and spawned me into the battlefield but not as part of the game so I had no points. I figured I'd try dying and see where it would take me since it was an RBF and nothing to lose. The death ended up counting as a normal death out of the game and went onto the guild kill score. I don't know if the player would have lost karma had we not been at war. Anyways After dying I tried to respawn but was told there was no place to respawn. Some time went by and the respawn to town option teleported me to Altinova when I started the RBF in Hiedel. The walk back felt bad.
Spawning into RBF after sign in: https://gyazo.com/2a7509872c24bfcdd17958f0d20da454
Being killed and it counting as a normal death: https://puu.sh/ro0yC.jpg
Not being able to respawn: http://puu.sh/ro00M.jpg|
- 2 replies
- 244 views
Akenai added a topic in Website Tech SupportAccount LockedOkay my account was locked 4 days ago due to being compromised. I instantly changed all my information once I became aware of the issue. I sent a ticket in to inform that my account was compromised and I was told that I would need to give a photo ID taken in front of the ticket. I sent the photo ID as well as additional information regarding the account. After sending the information, I have been waiting multiple days for a response but I have not received a single one (even though multiple GM's have acknowledged my ticket). Originally I had a GM taking care of the issue (not going to put the exact GM's name in) but after having no communication about the situation for a couple days, my friend sent in a ticket and a new GM took over. I understand that the situation could take time to handle and process the correct information. However I have been waiting for multiple days like I mentioned and I am very upset that I have gotten no replies in regards to the situation. I would like an update at the very minimum on how things are going because being in the dark about my own account situation is very stressful especially after putting so much time into it. Please get back to me, thank you.
Note: got fixed, thank you so much!
- 0 replies
- 534 views