• Announcements

    • IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

      Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

      *New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

      Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

      Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ayl

Moderator Emeritus
  • Content count

    2,162
  • Joined

  • Last visited


Everything posted by Ayl

  1. Ayl added a post in a topic Daum needs to acknowledge the MAJOR issues with their servers   

    I'm -800k now  It's a fun life
    • 1
  2. Ayl added a post in a topic World bosses   

    Aggro is a bit random and frequently you'll find that high damage will pull you aggro in my experience, however there are in fact taunt skills in-game. I know Valkyrie possesses one, I believe warrior/berserk also have 1 each. Tamer Awakening has one as well I think with Heilang: Howling.
    • 1
  3. Ayl added a post in a topic Golden Desert Coin   

    This quest is finally giving me problems  Like the 6th character I've done it on
    • 0
  4. Ayl added a post in a topic Using Black Spirit Essence   

    That's correct, any NPC/blacksmith with a crystal extraction option can remove crystals safely with the Black Spirit Essence. 
    • 1
  5. Ayl added a post in a topic Female model/ photo-shoot (in-game)   

    Love your DK's makeup 
    • 1
  6. Ayl added a post in a topic Buying Ranger bern outfit and weapon   

    Ranger Bern is an amazing set, perhaps try popping into the ranger Discord and seeing if anyone has one they never used. Ranger Discord can be found on the ranger forums here. 
    • 0
  7. Ayl added a post in a topic Character deleted   

    Resolved! 
    • 0
  8. Ayl added a post in a topic Our GMS really are awesome   

    Airships soon 
    • 1
  9. Ayl added a post in a topic I really want to get back into BDO, but...   

    Burn the heretic. 
    • 1
  10. Ayl added a post in a topic Event random boxes...anyone gotten the top item?   

    Had a guildie get a Kzarka box, and another get the Nouver box. 
    • 0
  11. Ayl added a post in a topic Is there a way to get your character to face you while walking?   

    That link is useful, but I didn't see the camera lock keybind in there. It allows you to lock your character's movement in whatever way they were facing when you pressed the button, while giving you the ability to move the character as well, for an effect like this. 

    • 0
  12. Ayl added a post in a topic Please add auto feeding workers   

    Worker app would be the dream. 
    • 2
  13. Ayl added a post in a topic BLack Spirit Q   

    It's not in settings, it's in the Edit UI interface. Have you opened that up to see if it was accidentally disabled? I'd also recommend hovering over the quest box on the right (not your O menu, the actual quest box UI element) and clicking the "Option" button with a gear next to it. That'll bring up some more options as well. 
    • 0
  14. Ayl added a post in a topic Striker extended trailer   

    The sound effects get me. 
    • 1
  15. Ayl added a post in a topic BLack Spirit Q   

    It may have something to do with the Main Story quest box as well as the "recently updated" quest box (the yellow one). I always, always disable the yellow one because it seems to just mess up the quest log on the right hand side of the screen.
    Generally Black Spirit quests while leveling new characters will go to the recently added Main Story quest box, make sure you don't have that disabled in the Edit UI interface first of all 
    • 0
  16. Ayl added a post in a topic How much have you spent?   

    Ignoring the part about BnS,
    gottem.
    • 0
  17. Ayl added a post in a topic How much have you spent?   

    A lot of hobbies have "no payout potential" I'd imagine, just because you disagree with how I spend my extra income doesn't mean the way I spend it is invalid. Enjoy your addiction to trash talking BDO 24/7. Cheers.
    • 2
  18. Ayl added a post in a topic How much have you spent?   

    It's a hobby I enjoy and will continue to enjoy, so it's worth the expenditure to me. I guess your hobby is making multiple posts on the forums complaining about BDO on the daily! Although that must be a pretty boring one if I had to take a guess.
    • 6
  19. Ayl added a post in a topic LOL DK is op   

    it sounds like he did hurt you 
    • 9
  20. Ayl added a post in a topic What do u think guys ?   

    If you fail an enchant and rage quit, it's on you. I failed a 3 TET accessories after a TET roulette a couple weeks back, oh well, recover from the momentary depression and move on with things. 
    If you feel a lack of progression and feel the pressing need to waste all your money on risky enchanting, might be best to prepare backups with some of that hard earned silver so you don't quit the game once you fail everything. 
     
    P.S. It's not almost impossible. You have a 65% chance to fail along with that 35% chance of success. The chances for failure are almost double that of success. Yes, when your chances are one in three, it's a little unlikely to fail a large number of times, but you have to consider that in this hypothetical every single roll (enchant) is independent of the last and you're always twice as likely to fail. 
    I failed my DUO Dandelion 17 consecutive times the other day, immediately after failing it 14 consecutive times on the prior TRI attempt. 
    • 0
  21. Ayl added a post in a topic Is Striker going to be more OP than DK/Wiz/Witch?   

    *Speculates about something that isn't out yet on KR*
     
    • 0
  22. Ayl added a post in a topic Node War Timer Enhance   

    I agree that the timer can be rather constricting at times. Especially on the smaller T1 nodes which are frequently flocked to by a large number of guilds. 
    • 0
  23. Ayl added a post in a topic How much have you spent?   

    I've spent about $3750 as of now. Still need to P2W all my worker lodging and horses.
    • 0
  24. Ayl added a post in a topic Spin the wheel   

    Poor Dremlock, all he wanted to do was kill countless RPers. 
    • 0