• Announcements

    • IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

      Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

      *New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

      Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

      https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

      Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ebonystallion

Members
  • Content count

    623
  • Joined

  • Last visited


Everything posted by ebonystallion

  1. ebonystallion added a post in a topic Bidding....is the worst.   

    Pre-order for more until you get them
    On NA i've had success for Sharps with 4.6m+ and hards with 2.2m+ , but obviously that's always changing. Just an example.
    • 0
  2. ebonystallion added a post in a topic Bidding....is the worst.   

    Doesn't matter if there's a lot of competition which makes items hard to get, I think it's great. It's either that, or the same amount of competition plus bots sniping the items without bidding.
    Bidding is amazing.
    • 1
  3. ebonystallion added a post in a topic How many Active Players dose BDO have?   

    Am I misunderstanding what you said? I'm happy to admit I'm wrong if I'm genuinely mistkane.
    You said that they have gone past the point of breaking even, so any other sales made are greedy.
     
    I didn't mean to take anything out of context, and if my understanding that I typed above is wrong, can you please clarify what exactly you actually mean?

    If that's what you did mean, then my point still stands. It's fine to say something is greedy, because money does run the world, but it's very naive to believe that companies exist only to provide a service while breaking even.
    • 0
  4. ebonystallion added a post in a topic How many Active Players dose BDO have?   

  5. ebonystallion added a post in a topic How many Active Players dose BDO have?   

    Because all companies only operate to break even, right?
    • 0
  6. ebonystallion added a post in a topic Game got jokes   

    Man if I could get 55 stacks on a +13 liverto I would be the happiest man in all of BDO, holy crap.
    Meanwhile I'm spending all several hundred millions of silver and degrading entire sets of boss gear just to get a 45 stack.
    Grats, but im salty as hell I'll admit >_>
    • 0
  7. ebonystallion added a post in a topic How does boss Aggro work?   

    It's usually pretty apparent as far as I can see.
    75% of the time (Just a ballpark number) the boss will be focused on who has aggro (due to threat and damage - I'm a valk and before merge would tank bosses in the morning hours to make them go faster).
    The other 25% of the time (again, made up percentage), most of the bosses have a mechanic where they throw attacks at people who are at the edge of the boss arena. For example, kutum will shoot you with ranged attacks if you stand on the outer edge for too long. Karanda also has her ranged projectiles that aim mostly at witches+wizards.
    Of course then there's time that they spend in mechanic animations which aren't targeted at anyone.
    • 0
  8. ebonystallion added a post in a topic [Imp Captain Summon Scroll] daily MIA   

    Either what Kutsuu^ said, or quest filters.
    Click on the "All" button in the bottom left and make sure they are all lit orange, then it will appear.

     
     
    • 0
  9. ebonystallion added a post in a topic Grind Spot Etiquette   

    this map is correct, @MadMaximoff you should update the original post with this.
    • 0
  10. ebonystallion added a post in a topic +15 Green failtack nerf\bug\scam? WTF?   

    what did i just read
    • 0
  11. ebonystallion added a post in a topic How are people trading?   

    They aren't.
    99% chance you get scammed, and a 1% chance you even get the item if you're not getting scammed.
    It's really, really, really dumb.
     
    The only thing that can work often is selling a boss gear piece at +1 through +7 to a guildmate's pre-order, but ofc that is not guaranteed. It's just that if you sell it, you may as well try and get it into a friend's hand.
    • 1
  12. ebonystallion added a post in a topic Can't find a free spot to grind...   

    These are two of the most crowded spots in the game, and there are plenty of other great areas.
    You can't take full advantage of these spots until you're more geared, and it's our community to blame when we constantly tell people to only go to Sausans.
    There are places with no competition at all, yet yield 80% of the same income and experience. Overall, you will make so much more at these other places if you can't hold your own in PvP versus high level+geared players.
    Manes Hideout is my first recommendation. Other options are wandering rogue's den and Helms. 
    There's no question, you will be netting more here than at Sausans. Definitely go for Elrics if you find it open, but if not, head over to Manes. Avoid Sausans completely imo - you won't get anything done.
    • 0
  13. ebonystallion added a post in a topic You know what would be nice ?   

    These aren't actually AP or DP though, they are attack and damage reduction - which do not even begin to compare to sheet AP and DP.
    • 0
  14. ebonystallion added a post in a topic How to edit   

    I thought everyone knew about gatekeepers....
    People swap channels and kill elite+ mobs all the time, and have been doing so since the start of BDO.
    • 0
  15. ebonystallion added a post in a topic You know what would be nice ?   

    fight me
    • 0
  16. ebonystallion added a post in a topic This Type of Thing Will Hurt Game in Long Run   

    Thank you.
    There are people who have played this game since launch and still can't grasp this simple concept.
    I needed to read something like this.
    • 0
  17. ebonystallion added a post in a topic You know what would be nice ?   

    This man knows what's up
    • 0
  18. ebonystallion added a post in a topic You know what would be nice ?   

    Obviously it'd be nice to see them, however I don't have a big problem with it the way it is.
    For flat stats like most accuracy/attack bonuses/damage reduction, we can simply count it and add it up.
    Then for stats that are completely hidden such as accuracy increases per enhancement, these are easily testable and all you need to know is a general idea of which items offer more. For example, we know that Kzarka has more accuracy than Liverto. We know that rosar gives more accuracy than Vangertz. We know that Jubre gives more AP increase than rosar or krea. All these things are very apparent and noticeable.
    Although we don't have the exact numbers, this really shouldn't pose any issue to someone who is looking to find the ideal build.
     
    • 0
  19. ebonystallion added a post in a topic Game-breaking Bug Makes You Gain 66% Less Combat Skill Points   

    This.
    A file repair will fix client based issues. SP is server sided.
    You don't get the same SP as everyone else in a party, as someone above mentioned.
    • 0
  20. ebonystallion added a post in a topic character camera position -----ed up   

    It's not a bug.
    Using the arrow keys (as Kyungri) said as well as the numpad 2/4/6/8 keys will reposition your camera.
    Get it to your desired position and then simply unbind those keys in your options so you don't accidentally mess up your camera again, that's what I do.
    • 1
  21. ebonystallion added a post in a topic How much for a TRI RCE preorder?   

    250 to 350 is my guess.
    • 0
  22. ebonystallion added a post in a topic How is this possible?   

    You don't lose anything from this.
    Horses don't get a death count from PvP deaths.
    Calm down, you're fine.
    • 0
  23. ebonystallion added a post in a topic How is this possible?   

  24. ebonystallion added a post in a topic min/max price   

    rangers
    • 0