Hello Bdo Community
I developed this gear Calculating Tool over several months and it has come to be of integral use in our guilds PvP tournaments and "Assessing" a players gear score.
The link to the Spread sheet is below but before you jump into it i STRONGLY suggest you read the section "How to use this Tool" which goes about explaining how to get your values and what each column does. For best results only include your permanent gear contributions, i recommend not including food/alchemy buffs, class specific passives etc.
Once you've opened the link, Goto File --> "Download as" then select the format you want and you should be able to edit your downloaded file with ease.
Section: How to use this Tool
- Name: Text Field, Enter your characters name
- Level: Numeric Field, Your character's Level
- Mainhand AP (inv): Numeric Field, The AP number read directly off your characters inventory screen for your mainhand weapon.
- DP (inv): Numeric Field, The DP Number read directly off your characters inventory screen.
- HP: Numeric Field, The Hp of your character, Can be found is multiple places such as profile or on the health bar.
- Primary Weapon AP (AVG): Numeric Field, This is the Average dmg of your mainhand weapon, for example Tri Liverto is 108.
- Awakened Weapon AP (AVG): Numeric Field, This is the Average dmg of your Awakened weapon, for example the Green Mercenary Great sword at +15 is 66
- Accuracy: Numeric Field, Accuracy is a Hidden stat on weapons and Armors via enhancement but is Advertised on Accessories, set bonuses and as Item effects.
- examples. Liverto is +10, Kzarka is +20, accuracy offhand is +20, Kutum is +5, Bhegs is +10
- Extra AP: Numeric Field, These are bonuses directly to your AP obtained from Gear sets, Alchemy stone, guild or Crystal bonuses. Also include any extra damage to Humans in here. AP, All Attack, Attack are all the same thing. Translation issues.
- examples. Grunil head & Gloves: + 5, Full Grunil: + 7, Various Crystals can give: +1,+2, +5 or +7, Guild buff can be: +1-5
- Penetration: This is resistance penetration. Divide individual resistance penetrations by four.
- Examples. +10 for kutum, +10 for mainhand weapon precision gems, +X/4 for individual resistance penetration.
- Evasion: Numeric Field, Evasion on Armor is NOT hidden, it appears in the DP of the item. For example do not add evasion here from Muskan boots it's already in the DP score. Do add evasion from Alchemy stone, Crystals or Set bonuses here.
- Damage Reduction: Numeric Field, Damage Reduction like evasion is NOT hidden. It shows up in the DP of the item. Do not add values here for items like ultimate Armor's it's already in the DP, likewise same with certain offhands like shields. Do add bonuses here from Set bonuses, Alchemy stone, guild buff or Crystals.
- Resist: Any additional resistances you are stacking. It's X/4 for individual type resistances.
- examples: +10 for nouver, +25/4 for Adamantine shoe gems.
- Mainhand Damage: FORMULA, Automatically Calculated. Literally the Sum of your inventory AP and Extra AP. A MUCH more real representation of how much Damage you have.
- Awakened Damage Version1: FORMULA, Automatically Calculated. The Calculation of your awakened state weapon damage. From the perspective of 1 universal AP = 1 AP
- Awakened Damage Version2: FORMULA, Automatically Calculated. The Calculation of your awakened state weapon damage. From the perspective of 1 Awakened weapon AP = 1 AP
- Real DP: FORMULA, Automatically Calculated. Literally the Sum of your inventory DP, Evasion and Damage Reduction. The real representation of how much DP you have.
- Mainhand Gearscore: FORMULA, Automatically Calculated. A Algorithm i created to quickly determine gear score differences between players during PvP tournaments.
- Awakened Gearscore: FORMULA, Automatically Calculated. Same as the previous formula but for your awakened state.
Thank you for your time.
Xerise from Vault111