• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Unable to stay connected Post Patch

236 posts in this topic

Posted

Logged in for 20 minutes after maintenance, all seemed well. Now can not stay logged in for more than a minute or two before being disconnected...

Any others with the same problem?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

having same issue Na servers btw

Edited by arthelinus
1 person likes this

Posted

I am experiencing the same problem. I'd be fine for an hour and then it would kick me. I'm enjoying bdo and hopefully, it'll get fixed soon.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah ive been having issues since patch went live on NA. cant stay connected long enough to do anything. have a hard time getting back onto the server. 

1 person likes this

Posted

But but but... they're fixing server stability and network improvement. They say this almost every week and yet the servers are only getting worse. I can only imagine the population now versus launch. How is it that the servers were more stable at launch than they are now?

Date: Wednesday, 06.07.2016 

Duration: 7hServer Down:Server Up:
Global07:00 UTC15:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)00:00 PDT08:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)03:00 EDT11:00 EDT
Central (EU)09:00 CEST17:00 CEST

Reason:

• Full check-up on NA/EU servers
  • Stability / Network improvement
1 person likes this

Posted

I've been having the same issue post patch. Last night before the servers went down for maintenance I wasn't having any trouble at all. It is at least reassuring that other people are having this issue. I even went through the trouble of forwarding all my ports just in case it was a latency issue.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am having same problem, my character would just freeze and nothing wrongs beside other people using chat and i cant reply back  as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm having the same issue. Never had trouble staying connected until today's patch.  Now it stays connected for about 15 mins then back to lost connection screen.  NA Orwen

1 person likes this

Posted

Daum what do you honestly do to your servers to make them this bad.

2 people like this

Posted

Same, NA Edan, I connect and can't talk to NPCs or anything, then I get DCed after a minute or 2.

2 people like this

Posted

Same issue. I log into the game, and get disconnected less than 1-2 minutes later. NA servers.

Posted

Same issue here. NA server (Uno).

Posted

Everything was fine last night. After update I cannot stay in game for more than a minute or two. NA Uno server.

Posted

I too am having the same issue, its only since this patch that things have changed. The largest thing to note for me would be that my character was logged in the city I had the storage bug, but fixing something of that nature shouldn't cause a disconnect

Posted (edited)

Logged in after servers came up, no problems until about 10 minutes ago. Now I can't stay online for even a minute before "connection to the server has been lost". NA Uno server.

Does not appear to matter what instance/channel I log into. It's happening across all I have tried.

Edited by Hawke
Adding info

Posted

I have had the same issues since the May patches. Before that I could play the game for hours, Now I get, "Connection to the server was lost" all the time!!  My client.log files are full of errors!!! WTF!!  I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3 times since I started having this issue...I had the cable replaced to my router from my ISP. I have over 100mbs download and 10mbs upload, I can play any game ALL DAY without being dropped. The issue is with your servers and/or the game itself. The log files are so huge I can't even post them here!!!

Disappointed Customer

Posted (edited)

Node wars starting in less than 15 minutes. All I've been looking at every 2 minutes for the past hour: 

lhazvBn.jpg

Edited by Nynex
Time

Posted

Node wars starting in less than 15 minutes. All I've been looking at every 2 minutes for the past hour: 

lhazvBn.jpg

Yup and now Node War has begun...

Posted

Is this part of all the stupid DDoS stuff, or unrelated? Seems highly localized... a friend of mine connecting from across the country hasn't been dropped out even once in the span that I've now dropped 12 times. And yet, it's not just me, soooo....?

Posted

I cant do shit either, I could only SOLO in the mediahu1, but the node war started so I cant even farm. See ya'll

Posted

Same. But It is not a normal DC. I can move but not interact at all. No keys work except movement so I have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete out of the game

Posted

Same. But It is not a normal DC. I can move but not interact at all. No keys work except movement so I have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete out of the game

That's how it is for me pretty much for about a full minute before it's like everything else finishes loading. So I usually sit there unable to do anything, then get spammed with chat and notifications before being disconnected again.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Completely unplayable. Just waited 3 hours for Bheg to spawn only to watch him go from 100% hp to 0% hp without even being able to hit him due to the massive amount of lag spikes. Now my game is constantly disconnecting again.

Truly frustrating.

Edited by Nynex

Posted

Same here, and about 4 of my friends. Uno server. Can't reliably stay connected. Managed to get a guild mission done, but then it seemed we were rotating disconnects.

Posted

I am also not able to stay connect for more then a couple of minutes. My internet is fine but the game repeatedly disconnects me.
It is making the game unplayable. for fear that I will disconnect somewhere and die as a result please does anyone else have a solution? Devs are you listening please help.