• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sorc need nerf for iframe

Time to nerf iFrame   142 votes

1. 1. Nerf iFrame

• YES!
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

64 posts in this topic

Posted

iframe = immortality

Posted

iframe = immortality

brainlesness ftw

Posted

iframe = immortality

Git Gud

sorry cant resist ! ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Git Gud

or Die Tryin

Posted

How about they just delete the fcking class ? We lost our best dmg skill it does 20 dmg now and u still ask for nerf?? there is few sorcs left and its cuz of idiots like you that they keep nerfing class..

Warrior CCed him 20 times but dont have gear to kill him simple as that. Range didnt use any of his Iframes, like that skill where they jump over you.

Posted

How about they just delete the fcking class ? We lost our best dmg skill it does 20 dmg now and u still ask for nerf?? there is few sorcs left and its cuz of idiots like you that they keep nerfing class..

Warrior CCed him 20 times but dont have gear to kill him simple as that. Range didnt use any of his Iframes, like that skill where they jump over you.

And the ranger still beat him once and should have the second time.

Posted

i dont care

but iframe it's a mistake. Time for nerf it

I thought these kinds of threads were supposed to disappear once everyone complaining got their way and Sorcerer was nerfed via DF?

Posted (edited)

BILL's combos don't make sense, it always looks like he mashes something out and demolishes his target.  It's like he has 1000 AP or his targets have shit gear.  Yesterday I saw a video of his scattering shadow 60% life someone.

Are you making videos on targets with 50 DP?

Edit:  Case in point here, he whiffs a kick into Shadow Eruption (could have done flow or darkness for a safer combo), then cancels Shadow Eruption into Imminent Doom (why not just hit with the second hit of Shadow Eruption?) and follows with a Shard Explosion Finisher.  This combo does about 70% of that warriors life.  ?.?

Edited by Aeterna

Posted (edited)

GamenestTV

♫♪♫♪♫♪ GIT GUD nOOb ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Sorceress are pretty useless now with the nerf of shards of darkness (30PA >20PA), shards explosion (100% crit > not any more) and now dark flame (Brainless op skill > Few Dmg/Block skill)... 

The only way we have to kill someone now, its to play like a mozart partition... That's why many sorc leave the game or reroll because there are not op at all... 

So if you die because of remaining 3% of sorceress on the server, now it's either because your opponent is a PGM who knows perfectly his class or simply because you suck too much... I like to think that you are part of the second case...

Try to learn the most difficult class to mastery in BDO before asking bullshit nerf trololololol. If u reroll a sorc, i'm pretty sure you will be a very bad sorceress...

It seems you have absolutely no idea about how many skill the sorc in the video has cancel while the warrior only block, try to dodge or apply a grab or a KD. The sorc is doing a great hard job and she was rewarded... That's all. In this vid, the war haven't the AP to kill the sorc, It's a normal situation of many war who prefer lot a DP instead of AP, it's a tanky choice, sorc isn't the problem. And what about the sorc/ranger set up? The ranger has a lack of AP too (as he say in the vid 5:52) with a little more AP, the sorc would be dead on a knockdown (6:27 - 50/60% of the life of the sorc based on a KD) . Sorc vs Ranger balanced set up = first who KD Win. it's even worse being awake.

Another thing "off topic" to finish, do not forget that many grab from a Zerk, a War or something else that fail do not come from Iframe but from the desynchronization ... That's the real problem.

Edited by Bibesia
4 people like this

Posted

Hidden Content

Sorceress are pretty useless now with the nerf of shards of darkness (30PA >20PA), shards explosion (100% crit > not any more) and now dark flame (Brainless op skill > Few Dmg/Block skill)... 

The only way we have to kill someone now, its to play like a mozart partition... That's why many sorc leave the game or reroll because there are not op at all... 

So if you die because of remaining 3% of sorceress on the server, now it's either because your opponent is a PGM who knows perfectly his class or simply because you suck too much... I like to think that you are part of the second case...

Try to learn the most difficult class to mastery in BDO before asking bullshit nerf trololololol. If u reroll a sorc, i'm pretty sure you will be a very bad sorceress...

It seems you have absolutely no idea about how many skill the sorc in the video has cancel while the warrior only block, try to dodge or apply a grab or a KD. The sorc is doing a great hard job and she was rewarded... That's all. In this vid, the war haven't the AP to kill the sorc, It's a normal situation of many war who prefer lot a DP instead of AP, it's a tanky choice, sorc isn't the problem. And what about the sorc/ranger set up? The ranger has a lack of AP too (as he say in the vid 5:52) with a little more AP, the sorc would be dead on a knockdown (6:27 - 50/60% of the life of the sorc based on a KD) . Sorc vs Ranger balanced set up = first who KD Win. it's even worse being awake.

Another thing "off topic" to finish, do not forget that many grab from a Zerk, a War or something else that fail do not come from Iframe but from the desynchronization ... That's the real problem.

I love you ! :x

Posted

In the video I happened to notice that the warrior was from gatekeeper... Hate to tell you but that is arguably the #1 guild in NA... They dont take shitties that lose to a sorc from a flower picking guild like TradeFederation. The warrior clearly took off alot of his things, not to mention you will never see a shard explosion do that much damage unless you have an absolutely absurd amount of ap or you opponent has no dp. Not to mention the warrior didn't use a single hp pot during the fight. I stopped the video as soon as I saw that, already knew the rest was complete bull shit, nothing that can actually prove a point.

Also have to say, if your guild is to shitty to kill a single sorc distracting your back lines then clearly you don't belong in gvg. The sorc was most likely just being a complete annoyance and did 0 dmg, just ran around knocking people down. All the class is good for :L. If he killed someone then well, that person should probably just reroll zerker. Maybe then he wont die with his 4000 hp.

Posted (edited)

In the video I happened to notice that the warrior was from gatekeeper... Hate to tell you but that is arguably the #1 guild in NA... They dont take shitties that lose to a sorc from a flower picking guild like TradeFederation. The warrior clearly took off alot of his things, not to mention you will never see a shard explosion do that much damage unless you have an absolutely absurd amount of ap or you opponent has no dp. Not to mention the warrior didn't use a single hp pot during the fight. I stopped the video as soon as I saw that, already knew the rest was complete bull shit, nothing that can actually prove a point.

Also have to say, if your guild is to shitty to kill a single sorc distracting your back lines then clearly you don't belong in gvg. The sorc was most likely just being a complete annoyance and did 0 dmg, just ran around knocking people down. All the class is good for :L. If he killed someone then well, that person should probably just reroll zerker. Maybe then he wont die with his 4000 hp.

The warrior didn't take off anything. Yes, I'm in a flower picking PvE guild. Now stop hurting my feelings before I go pick your flowers. You won't like it when I pick your flowers. -_-

And there's a general rule in arena 1v1 to not use hp potion. If you never went into the arena before.

Edited by Alexxy
1 person likes this

Posted

The warrior didn't take off anything. Yes, I'm in a flower picking PvE guild. Now stop hurting my feelings before I go pick your flowers. You won't like it when I pick your flowers. -_-

And there's a general rule in arena 1v1 to not use hp potion. If you never went into the arena before.

Lol, no offence to your guild. Everyone is welcome to have what ever type of experience they want when playing the game. And yes im aware of the rule. I have fought in the arena many times. However, arena combat is much different then fighting in any other circumstance. If your defending your grind spot then you can damn well bet that both sides will be using pots, not to mention that it probably won't be a fair 1v1. Same goes for GvG. Pots will be used, you will be out geared and out numbered. Especially being a sorc you cant hide in the back like a wizard. You will get -----ed, and you will not kill anyone. This of course assumes that their not terrible at pvp. The damage you output will be nullified by hp pots, and your iframes will essentially just be to annoy the ----- out of anyone around.

Posted

Lol, no offence to your guild. Everyone is welcome to have what ever type of experience they want when playing the game. And yes im aware of the rule. I have fought in the arena many times. However, arena combat is much different then fighting in any other circumstance. If your defending your grind spot then you can damn well bet that both sides will be using pots, not to mention that it probably won't be a fair 1v1. Same goes for GvG. Pots will be used, you will be out geared and out numbered. Especially being a sorc you cant hide in the back like a wizard. You will get -----ed, and you will not kill anyone. This of course assumes that their not terrible at pvp. The damage you output will be nullified by hp pots, and your iframes will essentially just be to annoy the ----- out of anyone around.

This was an arena 1v1 video, why are you bringing the point to an open world pvp category? Can't we all just enjoy the movies. This is why we can't have nice things, people always finding shit to ----- about. ¬¬

Posted

Ha ha ha... Wait is this kid for real? Oh he is xD I feel like you play a ranger man, don't you? We'll let me put it to you in ranger terms :) Yes iframes means you can't pew pew us, but no it does not mean we can one shot you by iframing. So stop pew pewing at us when we iframe you don't get your resource back. Iframe = 0 dmg, Iframe = mobility and sustain. So the next time you feel the need to post stupid Shit in our forums think twice ok ^^

Posted

Hes in one of the best PvE Guild :D

Posted

yep, iframe of sorc should be looked at. there is rly no reason why the sorc could 5+ people fight. increase the cd at min. +16sec

Posted

yep, iframe of sorc should be looked at. there is rly no reason why the sorc could 5+ people fight. increase the cd at min. +16sec

Yep.

Now we can have 50 lvl Breath.... more stamina = more iframe = god mode.

@CM_Jouska When u nerf iframe? they are immortal  all time....

Sorc iFrame should work same as iFrame Tracer from Overwatch. 3 use and cooldown. 

Posted

GIT GUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Man this warrior is awefull and so out geared*

Posted

You're not serious, we have no damage on sorceress and now you want another nerf for us? Better delete Sorceress then, don't you think? ¬¬

Posted

yo. Get good as ur class instead of crying like a pre-teen

Yep.

Now we can have 50 lvl Breath.... more stamina = more iframe = god mode.

@CM_Jouska When u nerf iframe? they are immortal  all time....

Sorc iFrame should work same as iFrame Tracer from Overwatch. 3 use and cooldown. 

this is a joke right???

Posted (edited)

the reason the warrior  in the vid cant kill the sorc is not his low dmg... its bcs sorc iframes out of KD before the full combo hits. Sorc can just avoid easy full combos of each class bcs of bugged IFRAME out of KD and grab. Im happy when they fix this.

You're not serious, we have no damage on sorceress and now you want another nerf for us? Better delete Sorceress then, don't you think? ¬¬

sorc an oneshot everything?

to many plebs joined the sorc fotm train... now they are still one of the strongest classes but ppl dont understand how to play with brain. <3

Edited by nyn idc

Posted

the reason the warrior  in the vid cant kill the sorc is not his low dmg... its bcs sorc iframes out of KD before the full combo hits. Sorc can just avoid easy full combos of each class bcs of bugged IFRAME out of KD and grab. Im happy when they fix this.

sorc an oneshot everything?

to many plebs joined the sorc fotm train... now they are still one of the strongest classes but ppl dont understand how to play with brain. <3

I know playing my class i don't care about the nerf of DF, but stop nerf this class, it doesn't need anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorcs are useless

I kill 10x as many people with my lv. 50, 120 AP tamer/ranger than I do with sorc lel

Posted (edited)

This was an arena 1v1 video, why are you bringing the point to an open world pvp category? Can't we all just enjoy the movies. This is why we can't have nice things, people always finding shit to ----- about. ¬¬

Well i think the open world pvp comparison was for the people who scream "nerf sorc" after seeing your video, not to offend you or talk bad about the video.

Your duels are nice to watch and its good to see that we still do fine there, its just that duels dont necessarily reflect the classes strength in group pvp or even 1v1 with pots, which is what the classes should get balanced for.

Edited by Alexiel

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0