• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post the templates you are not gonna share!

144 posts in this topic

Posted

hi guys lots of people, me included, wont share their templates with others,some because they won't clones,some because they are god feared pregnant nationalists and some because they dont have Enter key on their keyboard.

So post it here and show off the templates that plebs will never have!

Posted

2315_thumb.jpg

17 people like this

Posted

hi guys lots of people, me included, wont share their templates with others,some because they won't clones,some because they are god feared pregnant nationalists and some because they dont have Enter key on their keyboard.

So post it here and show off the templates that plebs will never have!

but sharing is caring friend

why do you hate me

Posted

but sharing is caring friend

why do you hate me

no 8 m8 only f8

2315_thumb.jpg

r8 8/8

Posted

These special snowflakes that think someone is going to steal their precious weeb waifu.

No one wants your hideous template.

I think they just fear that people will call them out for being pedos and having shit avatars.

Posted

For such a cute avatar all your post are poo. Your shtick of being full of faux fury is tiresome.

Posted

2016-06-29_-2076738312.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tbh not sharing because you worked hard on your char is a legitimate issue. I won't be sharing any of my 3 creations.

Not because I want to be an ass, but because I didn't spend 35 hours and 2 30 day coupons to find clones of myself running around.

OSIwpSi.jpg

SLhw2Nz.jpg

Edited by Arvalo
2 people like this

Posted

Love to see the creativity and effort some people have put in to their characters. I've only seen one on the beauty album that I'm truly impressed by, one that looks like a photograph of someone. Let's see those works of art here that you don't want copied!!

Posted

For such a cute avatar all your post are poo. Your shtick of being full of faux fury is tiresome.

Feel free to ignore my account, I won't notice.

Posted (edited)

My witch took DAYS to make soooo never sharing....well......I did share it with one of my friends, but he's been my friend for YEARS upon YEARS sooo that is my exception. He also has a copy of my sorc, but who plays sorc anymore...so that one does not count lol

2016-06-26_647428169.thumb.JPG.50f5d6fa32016-06-26_639193669_zpspqq6cmsj.thumb.j2016-06-26_639551943_zpsyo9dednk.thumb.j

but don't get me wrong the album is a good idea.

I might make some random ones just to throw in there (quick ones that people can add to)

Edited by PikaPEW
8 people like this

Posted

Sharing is caring! (besides, my character is male so no real danger :P)

Posted

Sharing is caring! (besides, my character is male so no real danger :P)

idk there are few good looking males (to me at least)

Posted

idk there are few good looking males (to me at least)

I like to think mine is handsome, he is most downloaded in the Musa category but it's only a few downloads so there won't be clones running around or anything.
Besides.. can't beat the original *wink wink*

Posted

I like to think mine is handsome, he is most downloaded in the Musa category but it's only a few downloads so there won't be clones running around or anything.Besides.. can't beat the original *wink wink*

post him!!!

Posted (edited)

guh I don't even want to think about how long I spent on my witch & sorc..

MAG.thumb.jpg.c9e27d718272b463939bbfc913

MYCE.thumb.jpg.d187be27be5528e375a2d5f35

and my pretty pretty Valk.  I don't play her much anymore so I might be willing to share her eventually.

CLEM.thumb.jpg.42bb8e14d4dfe73b28eddd2f4

Edited by Anemone
4 people like this

Posted

4zWm4Cc.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

post him!!!

Sure, he is nothing special tho, just handsome. (imo <3)2016-06-23_28157908.thumb.JPG.420b9b291dHusbando.thumb.png.8fbc5da089ce1339c1db3

1 person likes this

Posted

Sure, he is nothing special tho, just handsome. (imo <3)2016-06-23_28157908.thumb.JPG.420b9b291dHusbando.thumb.png.8fbc5da089ce1339c1db3

AW I like him!!!

looks like he could be on Mulan!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

AW I like him!!!

looks like he could be on Mulan!!!

That's kinda what I was going for, I wanted him to look like a believable samurai.

Posted

Took way too long to share

2016-07-04_271851448.JPG

2016-07-03_193055205.JPG

7 people like this

Posted

My witch took DAYS to make soooo never sharing....well......I did share it with one of my friends, but he's been my friend for YEARS upon YEARS sooo that is my exception. He also has a copy of my sorc, but who plays sorc anymore...so that one does not count lol

2016-06-26_647428169.thumb.JPG.50f5d6fa32016-06-26_639193669_zpspqq6cmsj.thumb.j2016-06-26_639551943_zpsyo9dednk.thumb.j

but don't get me wrong the album is a good idea.

I might make some random ones just to throw in there (quick ones that people can add to)

Nice face but I cringe every time I see the boob slider maxed....

3 people like this

Posted

2016-07-06_789343958.JPG

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nice face but I cringe every time I see the boob slider maxed....

it's no where near maxed lol xD

she is in a swimsuit or underwear w/e with the camera pointing down....sooooo of course you are going to see "boobs" since it is a female character.

Thought that was obvious buuut guess not hahaha

Edited by PikaPEW

Posted

it's no where near maxed lol xD

she is in a swimsuit or underwear w/e with the camera pointing down....sooooo of course you are going to see "boobs" since it is a female character.

Thought that was obvious buuut guess not hahaha

Don't get defensive honey, she's very pretty - it's just kinda cringey to see people stripping their characters to take pictures of them in their underwear, heh.

1 person likes this