• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Wizards are too overpowered

38 posts in this topic

Posted

since my previous campaign went so well I am now here to start a new campaign in eradicating another overpowered class from this game to make it more enjoyable for the rest of us.
right now wizards and witches have sage's memory allowing them to instacast multiple skills this was not how the class was developed and the damage is far too high much like the well deserved darkflame nerf we need to have this skill nerfed as well.

i think we need to have sage's memory have a longer cooldown then it is right now and have sage's memory limited to one spell being instacasted

7 people like this

Posted

Sage's Memory is what's wrong with Wizards/Witches?

LOL OKAY.

Posted

DF needed to be nerfed, not deleted for Pvp use totally.

just sayin.

4 people like this

Posted

3.5 min cooldown is not a long enough cooldown for you....get real!

1 person likes this

Posted

Sage's Memory is what's wrong with Wizards/Witches?

LOL OKAY.

not only more will need to be nerfed but this will be the start next up on the agenda is the crazy cc wizards have right now

Posted

Wasn't one account enough to spread your cancerous opinions all over the forum? Now you made even a second one, god save us.

2 people like this

Posted

Your campaign did nothing, no one cares about you.

Posted

Wizards will be nerfed once Awakenings come out for all other classes.

Posted

Wizards will be nerfed once Awakenings come out for all other classes.

? Why would they be nerfed

They got buffs that were meant for when all the other classes have awakenings?

Posted

@CM_Jouska

If this user is pretending to be PressDFtoWin please lock their account.

If this user *IS* PressDFtoWin I think it's time to consider your policy on allowing this kind of disruptive behavior on your forums.

3 people like this

Posted

Are you tryng to get the achievement "make atleast 100 useless threads in a day" or what ?

Seriously. Stop opening trash threads like this and spamming the forum please.

1 person likes this

Posted

? Why would they be nerfed

They got buffs that were meant for when all the other classes have awakenings?

because the "buffs" which wasnt much of a buff still doesn't the fix the one thing that wizards lack... mobility and i-frames.

with awakenings no one should die to a wizard unless its within 1 CC and the amount of super armours awakenings seem to give will make that difficult.  

Posted

Witch op nerf nerf

Posted

since my previous campaign went so well I am now here to start a new campaign in eradicating another overpowered class from this game to make it more enjoyable for the rest of us.
right now wizards and witches have sage's memory allowing them to instacast multiple skills this was not how the class was developed and the damage is far too high much like the well deserved darkflame nerf we need to have this skill nerfed as well.

i think we need to have sage's memory have a longer cooldown then it is right now and have sage's memory limited to one spell being instacasted

Whos going to take you seriously when your avi pic looks like

b8PxTyA.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

this kid is fake

that's not me

You are a flyng cat. Your argument is invalid.

Posted

because the "buffs" which wasnt much of a buff still doesn't the fix the one thing that wizards lack... mobility and i-frames.

with awakenings no one should die to a wizard unless its within 1 CC and the amount of super armours awakenings seem to give will make that difficult.  

oh, is Riario saying Wizards will be weaker compared to classes with Awakenings? Cause that I agree on

If not I still don't see how Wizards will get a nerf (specifically to their class, like through skills or abilities) seeing as though I doubt they'll be more overpowered than classes with Awakenings lol

Posted

op.... git gud atm only overpowerd class is ranger but they arnt that overpowered anyway anymore so really no major issue.

#WIZARDNONERFSNEEDEDLOCKTHREAD

Posted

Funny grill. :D

Multiaccount troll. Maybe you should use your main account, noob. "Big" skills have high mana cost and some of them have "channeling" time too. Sage memory is not too "OP". Go back to the cave, troll!

Posted (edited)

Obvious troll but yeah

wizards are slow.. One of the easiest classes to take out, their power lies in crowd control

Edited by Flaw

Posted

Looks like the hate train took a turn to Oz after Salem.

Posted

oh, is Riario saying Wizards will be weaker compared to classes with Awakenings? Cause that I agree on

If not I still don't see how Wizards will get a nerf (specifically to their class, like through skills or abilities) seeing as though I doubt they'll be more overpowered than classes with Awakenings lol

Apologies, it was poorly worded but that is what I mean. They won't get a nerf, but their killing capabilities will reduce by a lot once everyone gets their awakening weapons.

Posted (edited)

Don't remember what skill but... 1 skill Wizz/Witch got CD, if this skill is on CD deal less dmg in PvP but this don't work and skill do always the same amount of dmg even if on CD... same dmg pvp like pve. This is the one skill and it's not OP class just skill don't work correct.

Maybe in this topic http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/95573-61716-patch-compiled-list-of-bugs-for-daum-to-send-pearl-abyss/ someone say about this skill and answer was "we know about this". I see this in some topic... sorry don't remmember but 90% up link.

Edited by Niebieski

Posted

just report him. its the attention seeking "campaign" type that you find in every internet forum.  with few exceptions you will find here the right paragraphs for the majority of his posts to quote in your report. ( http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/announcement/4-forum-rules/ ).

Registered 45 min ago. he/she/it posted two comment here. Multiaccount. Frre regist system is a cancer.

Posted

Apologies, it was poorly worded but that is what I mean. They won't get a nerf, but their killing capabilities will reduce by a lot compared to everyone else once everyone gets their awakening weapons.

ah yeah, I get what you're saying then

I mean but even then they won't be in a shitty state (but lacking compared to other classes), there are wizards who are farming Valencia efficiently even now

Come awakenings, I see it as everyone else can farm Valencia efficiently just like Wizards, maybe a bit more efficiently but not drastically

That's all for pve, but for pvp yeah I think classes with Awakenings will have a large advantage over Wizards