• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Wizards and Rangers are OP

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ever run into one of those grind groups that are looking only for Wizards and Rangers? Just because they can clear mobs faster than pretty much everyone. I don't blame them, sitting at 160 AP on my Musa, a ranger with 140 or a Wizard with 140 added with their fast cast speed buff and passive +20 AP can clear faster than me or anyone Valk, Warrior, Tamer or Berserker with the same AP.

Its funny that there is more Liverto Staff and Bow than there are Blade, Short Swords, Long Swords, axe and amulet combined. That is a combination of 7 classes right there.

I mean... its just a coincident right? All the rangers and wizards just got luckier than all the other 7 classes combined. Guys its not because they do more damage. +20 Passive AP that the wizard have is nothing. They are just luckier.

I mean... ever get into a red battlefield and it just seems like 80% of the players are Wizards and Rangers? It's just a coincident... really I mean... its just a coincident that every red battlefield just seems to be filled with rangers and wizards.

Oh i'm kidding myself. This game is unbalance as -----.

inb4 l2p and git guud.

Edited by Yagamoth
3 people like this

Posted

the only time it will be close to balanced is when awakenings hit

1 person likes this

Posted

the only time it will be close to balanced is when awakenings hit

Right... awakening will make everything balance.

If this as true I really hope the dev get their content priority straight and release this awakening that suppose to poop magic and make everything balance... as soon as possible!

1 person likes this

Posted

Wizard gain 20 more AP with their buffs. WoW that must of help sooo much in world boss.

You're confusing Wizard and Sorceress.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its funny, I went to the Red Battle field with 100/200 (300 is the limit) and I was the only warrior there, everyone else was either a ranger or sorcerer/witch. 

My guard as a warrior? literary shattered 5 seconds, I get stun then boom, my 50% stun resist is useless lol, I didnt know people can use Machine Guns in this game xD 

BUT DONT WORRY, theyre balance , and we melee characters just need to git gud.  

Posted (edited)

Sorry it was meant to be their cast speed buff and passive +20 ap

Edited by Yagamoth

Posted

People who say ranger is OP don't play a ranger. 

Nerf witch/wizard or RIOT

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

He may be talking about the wizard passive that gives +20 AP? *shrug*

Edited by Nimalla
1 person likes this

Posted

It's more an issue with content design.  Classes designed around high damage and avoidance are going to perform better in PvE because enemy AI is stupid and kill speed plays into efficiency. 

Rangers are also particularly effective in PvE because they aren't designed around doing damage on CCd enemies having straight high dmg modifiers on skills.  With so many enemies CC immune, this hurts most of the other classes ability to do damage. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nerf witch/wizard or RIOT

I'll just stick this with the Ninja or Riot... cuz that is going so well...

Edited by Nimalla

Posted (edited)

Right... awakening will make everything balance.

If this as true I really hope the dev get their content priority straight and release this awakening that suppose to poop magic and make everything balance... as soon as possible!

The KR player who had a thread that was titled something along the lines of "ask me - KR player", said awakenings make classes balanced. But we'll see what we get I guess

If you want source you'll have to wait a few mins so I can find it : p

Its funny, I went to the Red Battle field with 100/200 (300 is the limit) and I was the only warrior there, everyone else was either a ranger or sorcerer/witch. 

My guard as a warrior? literary shattered 5 seconds, I get stun then boom, my 50% stun resist is useless lol, I didnt know people can use Machine Guns in this game xD 

ikr? 9_9

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

The KR player who had a thread that was titled something along the lines of "ask me - KR player", said awakenings make classes balanced. But we'll see what we get I guess

If you want source you'll have to wait a few mins so I can find it : p

ikr? 9_9

You are talking about SavagePunk

Posted

You are talking about SavagePunk

Yesyes, ty. I was searching for the thread & post but couldn't find it lol

Posted

I'll just stick this with the Ninja or Riot... cuz that is going so well...

You didn't see they added ninja with the last patch? It's just invisible and u can't see it. :ph34r:

Posted

My guard as a warrior? literary shattered 5 seconds, I get stun then boom, my 50% stun resist is useless lol, I didnt know people can use Machine Guns in this game xD 

Problem is, RB is not balanced, it's jus ta kill fest, so obviously high damage classes only go there, if it was obejctive based or something, ppl would need more class variety, scouts, tanks, and so on. But the RB is so damn pointless for other classes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Problem is, RB is not balanced, it's jus ta kill fest, so obviously high damage classes only go there, if it was obejctive based or something, ppl would need more class variety, scouts, tanks, and so on. But the RB is so damn pointless for other classes.

I don't completely agree with you. I see many Sorcs, Musa/meahwas, valks, zerkers, tamers along with wizards witches and rangers in RBF. Not many warriors but mostly everyone else. Points in RBF are based on last hits so really just depends on the player you don't actually have to do any real damage to get points. 

Posted

Did you try to git gud? No? try it.

It might be a shock to you but then you will beat them fine.

Posted

Did you try to git gud? No? try it.

It might be a shock to you but then you will beat them fine.

Link me a video or a picture of a warrior or a valkyrie that has 300 points in rbf please.

Also a Musa/maewa with 300+ as well.

Posted (edited)

oh so you haven't experience it yet you claim its balance. interesting

First off, SavagePunk has the experience. Secondly, you must be referring to someone else, as I never claimed such things. Thirdly, I was just trying to help link a thread someone couldn't find.

Good day, Sir!

Edited by Nimalla
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Link me a video or a picture of a warrior or a valkyrie that has 300 points in rbf please.

You all suck, git gud then maybe you will have 300 points.

The only reason why wiz and rangers are 'op' is because theyre easy to play.

Instead crying over how OP other classes are, practice and master your own class while you wait for awakening..

But nah crybabies will cry... oh yeas..

Crybabies will cry

Edited by XkiviX

Posted

Do you play RBF? On Edan there are plenty of Musa/mewhas that can pull off crazy points I've seen it numerous times. All about last hits. As for warrior I don't see many in there anymore but valkyries are pretty common and the good valks don't usually have high points cause they are disrupting peeling ccing rather than focused on getting kills. If a valk focused on getting last hits they could do so easily. 

Posted

You all suck, git gud then maybe you will have 300 points.

The only reason why wiz and rangers are 'op' is because theyre easy to play.

Not sure if your trolling or going full retard but i'm going to say both. 

Posted

not another one of these topics..