• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean, ofc we tried to win in Valencia, otherwise it wouldn't be competitive. But we didn't really expect a win.

You didn't expect a win when we came to defend it, but you expected a free castle before of that, when you dodged Mediah and agreed with the rest of the guilds how to split up. Sorry if that didn't happen and sorry if after all the big talk ( especially the private discord one ) we were pretty disgusted.

It was more like a medium sized guild war on pirate yday, not the fight for a spot. I think it's was referred to aedix saying on his stream "i will hunt them down for this" and a couple of minutes later a grind mini-zerg showed up on our homechannel at pirate island - later on it was equal numbers i guess

Then this is the same as you claiming the actions of individuals don't reflect the guild. Anyway, fight for spot or not doesn't matter, if someone is fighting in pirates and the thing escalates, everyone who is available ( and there were few ) and on the spot will often decide to join. It is as easy as that. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There wasn't anything selfish going on, if you missed the podcast it was said multiple times that Balenos was intentionally left as low tax rate

Lol this so much this, low tax rate is as leaving the whole region, okay.

rip Grind, "was" good and #1 guild at that time, if people like to keep beating on a "dead" horse then enjoy, if you still playing the game and would like to enjoy it then let it go, don't defend an old guild that doesn't need defending cuz it is in the past, no one care and let's all focus on what is to come by helping the community to grow. 

@Jylin , i think you guys had enough discussing on what happened in the past, casual did so good in last Saturday and everyone knows it, i am expecting your guild to be even stronger with more time, also we all can't deny grind "was" #1 at that time, trust me when this game goes f2p there will be ppl who don't know or give a **** who iron or grind is so let's move on please and have this thread to discuss current node wars/sieges. 

Edited by SillySin

Posted (edited)

Then this is the same as you claiming the actions of individuals don't reflect the guild. Anyway, fight for spot or not doesn't matter, if someone is fighting in pirates and the thing escalates, everyone who is available ( and there were few ) and on the spot will often decide to join. It is as easy as that. 

And not because there is a call to arms and they are forced to, they go because they want to cause they are pvp players thats why grind is awesome.

What part about that exactly?

The part where he lied about it being 1v1 when it infact was 3v1. You guys also tried to say in other comments we were dodging your alliance and thats why we went mediah/valencia. Fact is mediah gave double money and i was saying here every day come mediah lets have fun it was also sayd in the podcast, clearly all pvp guilds would have come mediah but instead you dodge it and then come forums say we were scared of your alliance. Thats defamation as well.

It doesnt matter, you used it in a offensive manner. With the purpose of beeing offensive. The only offensive usage of the word -----got is the homofobic one according to the english dictionary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7C0vd-L5lg

Edited by Shinigamiqt

Posted (edited)

Lol this so much this, low tax rate is as leaving the whole region, okay.

rip Grind, "was" good and #1 guild at that time, if people like to keep beating on a "dead" horse then enjoy, if you still playing the game and would like to enjoy it then let it go, don't defend an old guild that doesn't need defending cuz it is in the past, no one care and let's all focus on what is to come by helping the community to grow. 

@Jylin , i think you guys had enough discussing on what happened in the past, casual did so good in last Saturday and everyone knows it, i am expecting your guild to be even stronger with more time, also we all can't deny grind "was" #1 at that time, trust me when this game goes f2p there will be ppl who don't know or give a **** who iron or grind is so let's move on please and have this thread to discuss current node wars/sieges. 

it is because you control it from Calpheon, and we went there once because we literally never did, prior to any agreement. To top it off, we were the first to actually even propose anything like this, anything else came later and mostly was proposed by guilds like Asura who WANT the region, not really other top guilds not interested in it.

You are always misinformed, sometimes you even seem to play dumb, why shouldn't people correct you? Everyone knows Grind doesn't need defending, doesn't change my lack of tolerance for BS.

PS: Can you also drop your forced diplomacy and your overbearing urge to always control the flow of the discussion? People talk about whatever they want to talk about, it's only obvious they remember memorable things, those are what made Jordine what it is, still alive and kicking to this day. If you can't see that then i'm sorry for you. Nobody cares about mediocrity, if other guilds became bigger it's only because they were forced to confront against a higher standard and this ultimately made them better for it. This is how it works in a PvP driven game, and this is how a server remains healthy in it.

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted

Hope these educationall videos helped you to understand the meaning of the sentence we used in the context that we used it ; D

Posted

Hope these educationall videos helped you to understand the meaning of the sentence we used in the context that we used it ; D

Haha hes quoting urban dictionary and southpark to try to justify the use of homofobic slander. Dude, you were wrong for using such slander, at least own up to it. Beeing on the internet doesnt make it less offensive. 

Posted

Haha hes quoting urban dictionary and southpark to try to justify the use of homofobic slander. Dude, you were wrong for using such slander, at least own up to it. Beeing on the internet doesnt make it less offensive. 

Still going?

Posted (edited)

Still going?

never stopping

Reppin' the gay community yo

Edited by MoZex

Posted

Made me laugh there at least. :)

Funny cus it's true? xD

Posted (edited)

You didn't expect a win when we came to defend it, but you expected a free castle before of that, when you dodged Mediah and agreed with the rest of the guilds how to split up. Sorry if that didn't happen and sorry if after all the big talk ( especially the private discord one ) we were pretty disgusted.

No idea what that private discord talk is you guys are mentioning all the time. I'm pretty sure that most of our members you are arguing with also don't know about it. What about you bring a prove about your claims instead of just saying something what seems to be made out of thin air for the most of us since we don't know about it.

Ofc, we knew that we would get a free castle if you don't show up. But this wasn't really the intend. Since people got excited about Casuals new power after we got alot of new members, we really hoped you would come there. I mean, we really wanted to test out our power aswell. And i'm sure you were excited about it aswell.

Afaik the plan that was made had the intend to give you competition on all regions and it was made with Harmony in mind. That's why we went for Valencia in first place. Even if we went for Mediah you would basicly say the same: "You expected a free castle there, because harmony didn't go there" - As you see, its a pretty pointless discussion. Since we didn't have a castle, we were only able to build on one region. But the outcome would basicly be the same, because you would have shown up anyways in the end to prevent us from getting a free castle - so it went pretty good all in all :-)

Yup, i agree, i was just trying to give you an explanation here on what happened. I had no intention to judge on it, because i wasn't there myself aswell.

The part where he lied about it being 1v1 when it infact was 3v1. You guys also tried to say in other comments we were dodging your alliance and thats why we went mediah/valencia. Fact is mediah gave double money and i was saying here every day come mediah lets have fun it was also sayd in the podcast, clearly all pvp guilds would have come mediah but instead you dodge it and then come forums say we were scared of your alliance. Thats defamation as well.

Maybe it was a 3v1 when the siege was running. But this was basicly not planed. Also one of the two other guilds attacked our fort at the start (when you guys attacked us aswell, we had the impression you are fighting 2v1 at first. But yea that changed later)

There was no intend to fight 3v1 when we planed the siege. The other two guilds just showed up and didn't stick to the plan that was made. That's not our fault. Ofc we used it for our advantage. But i guess we already discussed that.

I also think it would be awesome when all pvp guilds would go for one territory. But this means that, last saturday there would be no need for you to defend your other regions that strongly and would probably have ended with <Grind> holding all territories at the end of the day.

Edited by Jylin
changed some words for clarification
1 person likes this

Posted

And y'all remember now, this is just a game!

@IKShadow VoTF and iNK are going revelation online, just saying :P

@Death's Proxy maybe get Tortuga/Grind there and show u can beat VoTF? ;)

There's also a guild 'Codex' already claiming to be the 'Top Dog' hardcore pvx guild! :P

Due to state of archeage, Johnson is actually looking for a new game to move tortuga too, but I dont think it will be revelation due to the game is fairly boring and generic as an MMO, Sea of Thieves looks really interesting and so does Lost Ark, but both are along way from being finished. Not a bad thing because I can catch up on alot of lovely singleplayer/co-op experiences with my waifu. So maybe the next game I play can have it set up that both Tortuga and Grind are there :) Join one and fight the other ^_^.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ofc, we knew that we would get a free castle if you don't show up. But this wasn't really the intend. Since people got excited about Casuals new power after we got alot of new members, we really hoped you would come there. I mean, we really wanted to test out our power aswell.

Understatement of the year.

Afaik the plan that was made had the intend to give you competition on all regions and it was made with Harmony in mind. That's why we went for Valencia in first place. Even if we went for Mediah you would basicly say the same: "You expected a free castle there, because harmony didn't go there" - As you see, its a pretty pointless discussion. Since we didn't have a castle, we were only able to build on one region. But the outcome would basicly be the same, because you would have shown up anyways in the end to prevent us to get a free castle - so it went pretty good all in all :-)

If you really mean what you're saying, then you don't know anything. Harmony was known to be missing and rest assured who mattered in Casual knew aswell, and it was obvious we wanted you guys there. After all your big talk the only possible outcome would have been Grind vs High Dawn vs Casual ( everyone for themselves ) in Mediah and possibly the best fight ever in Jordine that, sadly, never came to exist.

No, you wanted a free castle hoping we'd defend our "sacred Calpheon" from High Dawn. You failed with that.

I also think it would be awesome when all pvp guilds would go for one territory. But this means that, last saturday there would be no need for you to defend your other regions that strongly and would probably have ended with <Grind> holding all territories at the end of the day.

Last Saturday was an important night after the merge, castles were meaningless and only PvP mattered, High Dawn sadly never wanted that, Harmony didn't partecipate ( it would be the same ) and you were castle swappers with them.

You don't understand what we did because you have a completely different mindset.

How much you think is the guild bonus when you have 13 billions in the bank? You can do the math yourself to get an average. It's some good money for sure, but is it something you really would pursue with all your effort as a top priority? Some can grind the same in very little time. Guilds that have half or even less this amount while not realistically able to expect to get 3 castles aswell are really doing all of this crap for 1/3 of the money or even less? I mean seriously?

Castles for us were a biproduct of going for extra fights, it's all there is to it. We'd have bled castles in time anyway, we couldn't obviously keep them all at the same time for several weeks straight. Thing is you didn't show any real interest in a good fight no matter how much big talk was there, and as such you cannot expect to be respected and there's little point crying for that GG. Just man up.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

@IKShadow VoTF and iNK are going revelation online, just saying :P

@Death's Proxy maybe get Tortuga/Grind there and show u can beat VoTF? ;)

There's also a guild 'Codex' already claiming to be the 'Top Dog' hardcore pvx guild! :P

Thanks for info, personally I plan to stay away from Asian MMO's (hopefully forever but never say never ) and their p2w style & rng implementations.
We are now testing Albion that is in finial beta and so far so good and the plan is to stick with it. 

Posted (edited)

Context makes all the difference.

Maybe it was a 3v1 when the siege was running. But this was basicly not planed.

It dosent matter if it was discussed earlier or made up in the moment it still was 3v1 and calling it 1v1 is both defaming in the sense that its a lie trying to make grind look bad, but its also offensive to other participating guilds saying their efforts to make your guild last longer didnt exist. Nothing wrong with allying but u cant turn 3v1 into 1v1 and not excpect uss to point out its a lie.

Afaik the plan that was made had the intend to give you competition on all regions and it was made with Harmony in mind. That's why we went for Valencia in first place. Even if we went for Mediah you would basicly say the same: "You expected a free castle there, because harmony didn't go there" - As you see, its a pretty pointless discussion. Since we didn't have a castle, we were only able to build on one region. But the outcome would basicly be the same, because you would have shown up anyways in the end to prevent us from getting a free castle - so it went pretty good all in all :-)

I mean dont pretend to be stupid you knew well and clear harmony wasnt participating everyone knew it well in advance. My interception of what happened is since all guilds knew we were going for mediah most of them asumed we would also go for valencia cause its next to it and chanses are there will be no to low competition. Thats why other guilds dodged into serendia/calpheon, and you guys probably didnt think the mediah situation well trough and thought you would get easy castle from valencia with no to low competition. Then afterwards all of u calling that grind dodged in attempt to cover your ass and try make uss look bad because butthurt, even tho you all knew perfectly well we were going for mediah since it was double money.

Even if we went for Mediah you would basicly say the same: "You expected a free castle there, because harmony didn't go there" - As you see, its a pretty pointless discussion. Since we didn't have a castle, we were only able to build on one region. But the outcome would basicly be the same, because you would have shown up anyways in the end to prevent us from getting a free castle - so it went pretty good all in all :-)

No ofcourse not. I excpected all pvp guilds to participate in mediah since it was double money and i thought most would dodge but 2 others would come there allied against uss. They didnt and i was extremely dissapointed and it reinforced the mentality that i already had like many others  that currently there is no other guilds id wanna join, id rather join a small guild than any of the other guilds participating in sieges.

Futilez for sure would have come to mediah so would have iron.

Edited by Shinigamiqt

Posted

Context makes all the difference.

Exactly!

Posted (edited)

If you really mean what you're saying, then you don't know anything. Harmony was known to be missing and rest assured who mattered in Casual knew aswell, and it was obvious we wanted you guys there. After all your big talk the only possible outcome would have been Grind vs High Dawn vs Casual ( everyone for themselves ) in Mediah and possibly the best fight ever in Jordine that, sadly, never came to exist.

No, you wanted a free castle hoping we'd defend our "sacred Calpheon" from High Dawn. You failed with that.

Last Saturday was an important night after the merge, castles were meaningless and only PvP mattered, High Dawn sadly never wanted that, Harmony didn't partecipate ( it would be the same ) and you were castle swappers with them.

You don't understand what we did because you have a completely different mindset.

I got 66 millions out of the last guild bonus, some got more, some got 44 and others less, however you slice it it's pocket change that you can grind in a day and it barely can repay all the effort that goes into there. This was with 13 billions in the bank. Guilds that have half or even less this amount while not realistically able to expect to get 3 castles aswell are really doing all of this crap for that? I mean seriously?

Castles for us were a biproduct of going for extra fights, it's all there is to it. We'd have bled castles in time anyway, we couldn't obviously keep them all at the same time for several weeks straight. Thing is you didn't show any real interest in a good fight no matter how much big talk was there, and as such you cannot expect to be respected and there's little point crying for that GG. Just man up.

First of all i want to point out that i'm not an officer or someone that is involved in guild politics - Keep that in mind, because as a normal member i do IN FACT sometimes not have all information available. Also keep in mind, that i'm giving you my opinion here from my point of view. I'm not in a position where i can give you a detailed look into what was exactly planed. Even if i would be able to, i wouldn't because thats guild internal stuff. But i guess thats obvious. I'm basicly giving you the point of view of a normal Casual member here.

First time i heard personally, about harmony probably not attending was on thursday evening, with the siege being on saturday, from my point of view i can understand that nobody wanted to change his plan last-minute.

were does that "sacred calpheon" - quote come from?

It dosent matter if it was discussed earlier or made up in the moment it still was 3v1 and calling it 1v1 is both defaming in the sense that its a lie trying to make grind look bad, but its also offensive to other participating guilds saying their efforts to make your guild last longer didnt exist. Nothing wrong with allying but u cant turn 3v1 into 1v1 and not excpect uss to point out its a lie.

I cant see Wonshot say we fought you 1v1 - he said "Noone tried to" - which shows the intend, not the outcome. obviously we did in fact ignore the other guilds. its just common sense to go for the biggest threat first - and that's what grind is after all

I mean dont pretend to be stupid you knew well and clear harmony wasnt participating everyone knew it well in advance. My interception of what happened is since all guilds knew we were going for mediah most of them asumed we would also go for valencia cause its next to it and chanses are there will be no to low competition. Thats why other guilds dodged into serendia/calpheon, and you guys probably didnt think the mediah situation well trough and thought you would get easy castle from valencia with no to low competition. Then afterwards all of u calling that grind dodged in attempt to cover your ass and try make uss look bad because butthurt, even tho you all knew perfectly well we were going for mediah since it was double money.

Yeah at some point the information that harmony wont participate reached us aswell, but do you really think that we just went for valencia because we expected a free castle while knowing you are getting mediah for free and have 3 hours time left to do whatever you want? Obviously, sticking to the plan that was made, when that information reached us, can't be because we expected a free castle. Especially after proxy said that you would probably drop calpheon for another castle a week ago in the podcast.

Futilez for sure would have come to mediah so would have iron.

Sadly IRON didn't survive long enough to participate in sieges.

FUtilez gave up after 5 min when they faced us at mediah once, can't blame them, we outnumbered them heavily.

But i've to give FUtilez some credits because they at least tried to give Grind some competition.

Understatement of the year.

Casual merged with Divium and another guild, wonder if they will go after us or their old masters :)

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Yeah at some point the information that harmony wont participate reached us aswell, but do you really think that we just went for valencia because we expected a free castle while knowing you are getting mediah for free and have 3 hours time left to do whatever you want? Obviously, sticking to the plan that was made, when that information reached us, can't be because we expected a free castle. Especially after proxy said that you would probably drop calpheon for another castle a week ago in the podcast.

I wasnt expecting free mediah i was hoping that after all the talk most guilds would show up there cause it was most money and most pvp to be excpected no reason to go anywhere else than mediah. But i was wery pessimistic about it because i knew most guilds arent really pvp guilds but i still thought at least couple would show up. But ye i think you guys went to valencia excpecting free castle thats right i dont see any other reason for a big guild like you guys go to.

Posted

I wasnt expecting free mediah i was hoping that after all the talk most guilds would show up there cause it was most money and most pvp to be excpected no reason to go anywhere else than mediah. But i was wery pessimistic about it because i knew most guilds arent really pvp guilds but i still thought at least couple would show up. But ye i think you guys went to valencia excpecting free castle thats right i dont see any other reason for a big guild like you guys go to.

Even their leader said they just did this all so they could get a free castle. :)

Posted

Even their leader said they just did this all so they could get a free castle. :)

Did he? When? Where?

Posted

Did he? When? Where?

On the podcast. :) 

Posted

I was rofling so hard when you got salty over IKshadow

Posted (edited)

I got to relisten it later when i'm home, but i'm pretty sure he was using sarcasm there :-)

Edited by Jylin

Posted

I was rofling so hard when you got salty over IKshadow

Ofc, He -----ed out an ran away from me and now I gotta chase him to Albion B|

Posted

Ofc, He -----ed out an ran away from me and now I gotta chase him to Albion B|

Inb4 proxy joins FUtilez in Albion :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

I got to relisten it later when i'm home, but i'm pretty sure he was using sarcasm there :-)

He didnt, and then he claimed he didnt know what he was saying because lack of understanding of "English", when the question itself was so simply explained too him.  *shrug* Either way, you are fighting a losing arguement here because everyone knows Grind > Casual, and will ever been immortalised that way. You can try to follow in our footsteps and try to take 4 territories however <3

Edited by Death's Proxy