• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

No, not really. But that's a different story

There were tons of possibilities tbh, thats why so many ppl were really suprised when u guys decided to join Harmony. I would say a guild that was in the blacklist of your own leadership, but more important a guild that would be the same as Grind.

Like u guys preached and tried to make strong enemies so u can have some fun, and u joined the 2nd biggest guild in our server. Like do you like to repeat the same mistakes again and again? xD I will predict what will happend for you, these guilds that were opposing you will grow tired of this, then they will split in different territories. And the territory u are sieging in will end up in 30 minutes like it was with Grind. That is not "fun" in my books, this is the reason we dont understand this dessision.

I do understand that u want server dominion, but i dont think the cost is something u are really considering..... xD

Posted

There were tons of possibilities tbh, thats why so many ppl were really suprised when u guys decided to join Harmony. I would say a guild that was in the blacklist of your own leadership, but more important a guild that would be the same as Grind.

Like u guys preached and tried to make strong enemies so u can have some fun, and u joined the 2nd biggest guild in our server. Like do you like to repeat the same mistakes again and again? xD I will predict what will happend for you, these guilds that were opposing you will grow tired of this, then they will split in different territories. And the territory u are sieging in will end up in 30 minutes like it was with Grind. That is not "fun" in my books, this is the reason we dont understand this dessision.

I do understand that u want server dominion, but i dont think the cost is something u are really considering..... xD

Harmony was never on our blacklist. We choose em because they are like minded and fitted the most with our, let's call it agenda. We have been enemies from the start yes. But it was a respectful enemy. We always had good fights against harmony. They have been a good opponent through all this time. 

So, instead of carrying random Guilds, we decided to go into one that we know shares the same mindset. 

And we didn't want to split up too much either. 

That's enough said about it though. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Harmony was never on our blacklist. We choose em because they are like minded and fitted the most with our, let's call it agenda. We have been enemies from the start yes. But it was a respectful enemy. We always had good fights against harmony. They have been a good opponent through all this time. 

So, instead of carrying random Guilds, we decided to go into one that we know shares the same mindset. 

It is your decision as i said before, so i aint judging.... I will just note one thing, as MoZex said, if you guys start crying that u dont have competition, that would be the biggest hypocrisy from the beginning of our server. Keep it in mind ;)

2 people like this

Posted

I'm very curious about this, cause I don't think you guys are the only one with this "agenda".

Posted

Guys no point harassing MovingTarget until he trips, if you want honest answers be honest yourselves.

Obviously we didn't have to make another guild, Caph was willing to give us the guild if the right people stepped in, and we had a good chance of actually going somewhere with that. I was one of the ones even willing to help with the real money needed to rename. I wanted a smaller guild with the best people, nodewars and maybe some siege opportunities could have awaited. No hypochrisy on my part at least.

What actually happens is that many people already were in talks to move and there were not enough volunteers and drive to do something with the old guild. Most of us then simply bunched up to the next guild, which had to be Harmony since it's a long standing good rival and possibly the only guild right now that shares a good core or likeminded people. Without any bragging, any guild that accepted our merge could have turned out to be the top contenter, so it doesn't really matter.

Posted

Guys no point harassing MovingTarget until he trips, if you want honest answers be honest yourselves.

Obviously we didn't have to make another guild, Caph was willing to give us the guild if the right people stepped in, and we had a good chance of actually going somewhere with that. I was one of the ones even willing to help with the real money needed to rename. I wanted a smaller guild with the best people, nodewars and maybe some siege opportunities could have awaited. No hypochrisy on my part at least.

What actually happens is that many people already were in talks to move and there were not enough volunteers and drive to do something with the old guild. Most of us then simply bunched up to the next guild, which had to be Harmony since it's a long standing good rival and possibly the only guild right now that shares a good core or likeminded people. Without any bragging, any guild that accepted our merge could have turned out to be the top contenter, so it doesn't really matter.

Yep, I was offering the same. So it's not as if we didn't want to keep it up. But it couldn't be. 

Nobody is harassing me btw you pleb. I just don't wanna give out every single detail of why and what :P

Posted (edited)

Yep, I was offering the same. So it's not as if we didn't want to keep it up. But it couldn't be. 

Nobody is harassing me btw you pleb. I just don't wanna give out every single detail of why and what :P

Hey, i'm here to harass you at any time if you need somebody to do it :P

Just give me a poke and i'll take care of it :D

serendia shrine? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Without any bragging, any guild that accepted our merge could have turned out to be the top contenter, so it doesn't really matter.

Oh it rly does, you joined the second in line. With that mindset you made the strongest even stronger. You didnt make another top contender. You made a topcontender stronger. 

Fcking hypocrite lol

1 person likes this

Posted

True, u guys are really strong, cant deny that. But joining Harmony was just an act of selfness, so u cannot come later in the podcast for example and say "we have no competition", ofc you wont have, u make it for urself.... Your old leader Caph was so desperatelly trying to make the sieges better for everyone, he talked with so many leaders, and the stuff you are doing atm, you are spitting on all his work ;)

Thats the point all of us try to make, dont know why u cant understand it. Making Harmony, Grind v2 will not change anything, it will same old 100 ppl dominating everything, no fun, no long sieges, nothing. :)

Posted

True, u guys are really strong, cant deny that. But joining Harmony was just an act of selfness, so u cannot come later in the podcast for example and say "we have no competition", ofc you wont have, u make it for urself.... Your old leader Caph was so desperatelly trying to make the sieges better for everyone, he talked with so many leaders, and the stuff you are doing atm, you are spitting on all his work ;)

Thats the point all of us try to make, dont know why u cant understand it. Making Harmony, Grind v2 will not change anything, it will same old 100 ppl dominating everything, no fun, no long sieges, nothing. :)

So Harmony will have Valencia, Mediah, Serendia and Calpheon.

Whilst we have a 15 guild war in Balenos? Sounds fun to me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

Kind of hard for the current guilds to catch up to Harmony since they were already on that path but the recent merges pushed the roof too high. At this point, not sure if any guilds will be able to catch up.

Posted

Oh it rly does, you joined the second in line. With that mindset you made the strongest even stronger. You didnt make another top contender. You made a topcontender stronger. 

Fcking hypocrite lol

I'm sorry but we're not joining casual guilds out of charity, an no don't try to claim the rest of the guilds don't have a roster comprised by at least 50% of that. We're back in the good old days of people begging Grind to stop recruiting and you're again at the forefront of sillyness.

You're right, now you have Saquron instead of Caph, how is that working out? How is that Caph endorsed the merge then?

Don't try to twist the truth around to fit your own narrative, how was the last siege not better for everyone when we got arguably the biggest fight in Jordine? How is that Jordine is the only server left alive both in EU and NA?

Please stop acting like we spoiled your dinner, and please put MukuMuku on a leash for the next podcast, he really was embarassing.

Posted

I'm sorry but we're not joining casual guilds out of charity, an no don't try to claim the rest of the guilds don't have a roster comprised by at least 50% of that. We're back in the good old days of people begging Grind to stop recruiting and you're again at the forefront of sillyness.

Nobody is saying such thing, you just putting words in my mouth now. Y'all be bandwagonning for the next topspot and thats cool. 

You make your own bed

Posted (edited)

Don't see why. I guess a sure castle is more important than anything else for 99% of people, that perfectly explains what happens in the other servers.

EDIT: Let me further clarify because i think you're a decent person and not just another troll: all those behind the scenes deals are precisely what killed the game in most other servers, ultimately when there are no more wild factors to consider those with a region find their own balance between themselves and sieges don't exist anymore.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

You're right, now you have Saquron instead of Caph, how is that working out? How is that Caph endorsed the merge then?

Don't try to twist the truth around to fit your own narrative, how was the last siege not better for everyone when we got arguably the biggest fight in Jordine? How is that Jordine is the only server left alive both in EU and NA?

Please stop acting like we spoiled your dinner, and please put MukuMuku on a leash for the next podcast, he really was embarassing.

I dunno man. YZ and Navster was cringy as ----- and Navster contradicted himself. So get them on a leash aswell.

Posted

"we don't want unbalanced server" meanwhile calls in his big alliance.. What a joke. If he doesn't want unbalanced server, why doesnt he get gud. To be on par.. 

Thats just coming from the bunch of crybabies. They want balanced server, yet they team up against anyone regardless who it is. Alliances are fine, no one complaining about it. But it also kills the balance when they bring it against guilds that are as low tier as theirs 1v1. So stop crying about imbalance guys, because you are also creating it.

It is really funny tho..... Grind members carried Harmony sooooo baaad, like we were reviewing the conqest scored and top50 in Harmony were Grind old members..... yet a lot of ur old members feel like gods now, lmao really. xD Never did acomplished anythging, just castle swapped with casual whole server, took Grind who were clearly the best in our server, and now u talk big.... xD

Let me clarify something no matter the salt and trashtalk, we do respect Grind ppl, everyone do respect them.... but nobody respect Harmony..... hope that make sense to you :)

Harmony was doing fine always. No one could take us 1v1 except Grind because of their attendance, and they were good overall. But besides them no one could take us with even numbers.

And its not like this alliance didn't team up against Harmony before Grind merged into us. They did  at Eastern Border, Calpheon siege, and basically every other node / siege that wasn't 1v1. Its fine, ppl had to team up against the bigger threat. And it will be always the case.

So no, Grind is not carrying Harmony, they just fill the gap that we always missed against these alliances. Now we will be able to fight back effectively.

Top 50 kills from Grind members is a big lie. There were many top kills from old Harmony member in the top 20s.

We did get Castle on our on many times. The castle swapping was a help from us to Casual lol. We never needed their help against anyone but Grind for obvious reasons. But this alliance was really unnecessary. Casual wasn't stronger than us at all ( no offense), They only became strong once, when Divium merged into them and they had better attendance and they got all the top ppl from Divium. But those guys already left them. Anyway, Casuals are cool guys i don't have anything against them.

Also about that respect thing "nobody respect Harmony" Top kek. It's never been the case.

All of you were shittalking Grind. And since Grind Merged into us, you started shittalking Harmony. What a coincidence.

You guys are just salty and mad because its not your guild who got them. Jelly much?

It's not like we forced them to come to us. They wanted it, we accepted them.

And gotta say they are bunch of 12 yrs old dank kids, love them so far and happy to have them <3

Server could be "balanced" if Grind stays standalone guild? Not really as you guys team up against anyone. Thats just as unbalanced as being a "Grind" guild. But thats not the guild's "fault"

You know when the server actually woke up and each region started having more contestors, Grind actually lost territories?

Well, thats what you guys need to keep doing...

It's not a guild's fault that the server don't have enough competitors.

Anyway, stay salty and keep crying :)

I dunno man. YZ and Navster was cringy as ----- and Navster contradicted himself. So get them on a leash aswell.

If anything you guys were really triggered about the merge and your big failure at Mediah. That mukamakamuka whatever guy was crying really hard :D

Besides you guys acted really childish, trolling and lying to try and trigger us. Lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And gotta say they are bunch of 12 yrs old dank kids, love them so far and happy to have them <3

Piss off!!!! 30 and proud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

Piss off!!!! 30 and proud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

If anything you guys were really triggered about the merge and your big failure at Mediah. That mukamakamuka whatever guy was crying really hard :D

Besides you guys acted really childish, trolling and lying to try and trigger us. Lol

I for one, was really entertained having so many different opinions and attempts at triggering each other from each side. So please, do not try to leash anyone, I'm pretty sure there's still untapped potential. Sorry for interrupting your conversation, just don't ask people to stop being entertaining, okay? ;)

Posted

I for one, was really entertained having so many different opinions and attempts at triggering each other from each side. So please, do not try to leash anyone, I'm pretty sure there's still untapped potential. Sorry for interrupting your conversation, just don't ask people to stop being entertaining, okay? ;)

Oh i will, because that is precisely what will keep them going. We got the best of both worlds, i get to voice my opinion and you get to remain entertained. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Think kakao need to limit guilds capacity to 50, might make things more fun & interesting instead of big alliances like in other servers or that one guild that everyone goes to in jordine, anyway let Jordine embrace the same era again where most guilds avoid that one guild and that one guild comes to forums complaining about no competition :)

Posted

But then are u sure u guys will end up with a territory? xD

Sure last fight was awesome i do agree, but this wont be the case always, y'see ppl wont just be the body wall for u to not get a territory always, eventually ppl will get tired of that, and it will be Grind v2, u will be soloing a territory cuz ppl will dodge Harmony, simply because ur memberbase is stronger than any other guild atm. As for Saquron, i dont like the person myself so i dont really need to say anything, he is sh1t indeed cant deny it. Here is an easy solution, sign up for  Calp next week and take his throne... problem solved. ;)

Buddy please.... U were allied with Casual from Day 1 of the sieging, till recently..... and were castle swapping Mediah for like 2 months? might be wrong... still alot of time! Two times there was an organization to take something from Grind, because they monopolize the server, both times Harmony declined and went for easy territory.... RespecT? phhha wat?

Dont take me wrong, Harmony was always strong guild, i dont deny that. And u are right u guys could win 1v1 vs most of the guilds indeed. Yet u didnt actually participate much in the fights did you? ;)

Also, indeed ppl were shittalking Grind ppl, but you know what is the difference between the Grind ppl and You old harmony ppl? :) The big difference is that all the ppl in other guilds actually nurtune big respect for every Grind member. Simply because they have proven themself to be above all? How do u even compare to their pinky toe pal?

We are salty cuz they didnt join us? :) Sure.... but here is a fact for you, the Grind ppl wanted to join as a group, because they care about their community, because they want to stick together, well a suprise.... so do we..... we wont kick half our guild simply because we want to be on the top.... i cant imagine a guild doing that, like what da ----- would be that community? Oh wait.... u did actually, imagine having activity of 70-80ppl then making slots for another 50..... xD nice community bruh.... ;)

You are talking about teaming up, after u stayed on mediah for 2 months and had alliance with Casual? xD for real? :D Please dont spread such eyeless roumors.... Like we actually played in the same server.... we know how things were lol....

As a last note i will just say that Navster saying u guys didnt like alliances and such was really lmao i swear. xD

Posted (edited)

Nobody is saying such thing, you just putting words in my mouth now. Y'all be bandwagonning for the next topspot and thats cool. 

You make your own bed

I think i can speak on behalf of most who were in Grind way before sieges that we would never feel comfortable in a different environment, and most of us wanted to stay togheter in whatever happened next. The "small but competitive" guild project failed, the merge was the remaining option and we went in the only place that made sense for us.

Accepting us for a merge is also a double edged sword and not every guild can carry that burden :D

Think kakao need to limit guilds capacity to 50, might make things more fun & interesting instead of big alliances like in other servers or that one guild that everyone goes to in jordine, anyway let Jordine embrace the same era again where most guilds avoid that one guild and that one guild comes to forums complaining about no competition :)

Amummu just shut up for once. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We got our competition last time, it's all fine. If we stop having it we'll actively look for it in other regions, like we did before. If anything it's the castle-deals era that ended :)

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

Amummu just shut up for once. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We got our competition last time, it's all fine. If we stop having it we'll actively look for it in other regions, like we did before. If anything it's the castle-deals era that ended :)

This is not what proxy was going around telling everyone and he is right while you are wrong, getting 3 territories means 0 competition, also unless you are some classic Nazi, no one should shut up since everyone entitled to express their opinions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Posted

I think i can speak on behalf of most who were in grind way before sieges that we would never feel comfortable in a different environment, and most of us wanted to stay togheter in whatever happened next. The "small but competitive" guild project failed, the merge was the remaining option and we went in the only place that made sense for us.

Accepting us for a merge is also a double edged sword and not every guild can carry that burden :D

So much bs in such a small text :)

Project failed? There was never any project. You just had an idea and you lack the leadership to realise your idea. 

Harmony the only place making sense for you to go...? bcs why? Bcs they are likeminded rofl? Harmony was trashtalking Grind from teh start...

Every guild would be stupid not to take 20+ very geared players...

So... still a hypocrite...