• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

if it wasn't for you? What do you provide to the server? Competition? Not even slightly, right now, Harmony is like an annoying mosquito you're trying to kill off asap so you can get into the real fun where (hopefully these alliances can fk off) equal guilds fight each other.

Don't even try.

You would have 0 motivation to do anything, at some point the most ( and few ) capable guilds would perpetually sit in a castle and at most do like SaQQuron and try to orchestrate the whole server with threats in order to get something extra. Stop blaming us with the usual sad excuses. These alliances will not fk off dude and you won't have your fun, that's because the priorities are all wrong and carebearing is not only confined to grind spots, but castles too.

The proof is around you, other servers are doing just that, meanwhile there you can get a siege with over 400 people. I guess we're just talking a different language, ultimately people don't seem to understand the importance of such a thing happening, they all desperately want a castle that will give them 2 free hours of grind back in money.

Come to think of it, maybe it's for the RP value?

Posted

Don't even try.

You would have 0 motivation to do anything, at some point the most ( and few ) capable guilds would perpetually sit in a castle and at most do like SaQQuron and try to orchestrate the whole server with threats in order to get something extra. Stop blaming us with the usual sad excuses. These alliances will not fk off dude and you won't have your fun, that's because the priorities are all wrong and carebearing is not only confined to grind spots, but castles too.

The proof is around you, other servers are doing just that, meanwhile there you can get a siege with over 400 people. I guess we're just talking a different language, ultimately people don't seem to understand the importance of such a thing happening, they all desperately want a castle that will give them 2 free hours of grind back in money.

Come to think of it, maybe it's for the RP value?

Cause getting roflstomped is so motivating right? Surely it will give me the motivation to play an extra 8 hours a day and gives me a higher success chance of upgrading accessories and getting higher chance of droprates! 

Damn I feel so motivated!

Get off your high horse.

Posted

Are you rly believing your own bs? "including taking hard step" omg... And im i'm the one beeing ridiculous xD

Im not throwing anything but facts babe. And if it wasnt for you the mediah war would have been a ffa 5 guild war. Not this handholding to beat 1 strong opponent.

FFA? Maybe if you have some integrity, yes. Maybe you'd be the only one actually going in there alone, with others already having made a lot of plans behind the scenes, yes.

And no, no BS, we were far more than that, and i still don't get what's your point. Yes, we only had an idea that wasn't pulled off, can't really force people to do a job they don't want.

Posted

Thats the silliest thing Jordine could do now. Do the same mistake they did before.

If more guilds were actually patricipating in sieges, Grind could not have taken multiple territories... Every region needs to be contested, and don't leave it free.

1. That sentence is wrong from the start till end. Shows how clueless you are, or just a bad troll :)

We had a reason we didn't go against Grind, which was well known. But we did fought them. Also why leave a region free?? Why is it a guild's fault that the server has no contestors? Wtf

2. Again, not our fault that the server lacks of guilds who are interested in sieges. Whats the point going 1 region leaving all other 3-4 for free? I would rather leave the game, than teaming up 10 v 1 for one castle. Thats a dead game

3. Every other guild had problem around that time, Harmony too. And Harmony wasn't the only one who dodged Grind. Hence why Grind was able to sit on 3 castles. Don't blame it on one guild, Harmony would not have changed anything there. The server could have

But im sure you remember when Zer0 was watching Grind destroying Morghulis at Calpheon, and you guys did nothing :)

Talking about respect, and questioning other guilds dodging Grind.. Lol.

4. We kicked our inactive people, who didn't or barely attended to sieges. We also kicked a few for this saturday only to get better attendance. Those people are coming back.

And the kicked people are still in our community, staying in Harmony and HaRRmony. But sure you know more again about whats going on in our guild ;)

5. Again clueless. We got castle on our own before we teamed up with Casual. And the swapping with them was rather a favour for them. And well, no one but Grind challenged us there. Again, thats the server's fault, not ours.

6. He said he didn't like alliances, hence why the alliance with Casual also broke up. We didn't need them, thats why.

That alliance was unnecessary, it was just a favour to Casual.

Your statement is totally messed up pal....

1. That 1 month of mediah ownership which u swapped with Casual, what territory opponent did u had in mediah? :) a imaginary one? :D

2. You had ur reason to not go against Grind? please dont make me laugh. All the guilds had the same reason like you, leaving ppl, demoralized ppl, yet u were the only one that gave up and turtled out... Do u like us all to apploud you for ur glorious battles against Grind on the sieges? Please provide me with some videos, so i can atleast see them. Sorry about my ignorance. ;)

3. I remember when Zer0 was watching how Grind destroy Morghulis at Calpheon siege? Are you delusion or something? xD Let me correct this for you, we watched how Grind destroy Futilize if ur talkin about that, simply because we didnt like FU... as it was mentioned many times. ;) And it is not like we gave the castle to Grind, they would have wiped both us and FU, even if we teamed up... xD

4. He said he didnt like alliances, yet u were 4 weeks in alliance with Casual, if it was sooo bothersome for you, why did u teamed up with em anyway. It is not like they pointed a gun at Navster and said, give us mediah.... xD Please.... Like anyone would believe an alliance can be made if both sides dont benefit from it.... ;)

You are really a funny one, ive never seen so much bs lol... U so desperately want to protect ur pseudo Ego who is by all means carried by the Grind ppl that you recruited.... xD lmao really. xD Y know what is the sad part pal, that if u didnt get ppl respect before as a Harmony without grind, i highly doubt u will be considered now, simply because we all know it is the Grind ppl that make harmony as it is now. Without em you probably wouldnt been able to win a fight with any of the other guilds lol. xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Cause getting roflstomped is so motivating right? Surely it will give me the motivation to play an extra 8 hours a day and gives me a higher success chance of upgrading accessories and getting higher chance of droprates! 

Damn I feel so motivated!

Get off your high horse.

You can't have what you want for free, so what?

RL has been kinder for me this year, i can afford to play a lot without losing anything, but the year before i had to work my ass off and you know what i did? I didn't expect to be hardcore in any MMO and indeed i wasn't. Easy as that.

Let's not turn this thing into yet another "game is unfair" thread.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

FFA? Maybe if you have some integrity, yes. Maybe you'd be the only one actually going in there alone, with others already having made a lot of plans behind the scenes, yes.

And no, no BS, we were far more than that, and i still don't get what's your point. Yes, we only had an idea that wasn't pulled off, can't really force people to do a job they don't want.

Clearly u didnt involve Saquron in ur plants, everything would have worked elseway.... Kappa

Posted

Clearly u didnt involve Saquron in ur plants, everything would have worked elseway.... Kappa

Now THAT would be a nice way to pull the power cords on the servers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

I can say this. It has been mentioned multiple times. It is not our fault other guild lack what they lack. It always looks like everyone is blaming anyone else instead of looking at their own. Ppl had enough time by now to get geared decently. Put up good structures in their Guilds etc. 

Lot of people that wanted to join Grind did it because their Guilds were lacking in such things. If anything, ppl choose to go where they find like minded people. 

I joined grind end March, start April. Because at the time they shared the same goals. 

Many did that. Guilds need to step up their game. Be dedicated, give your best. Maybe at that point you can stop blaming, and start trying. 

I wouldn't even say that guilds are lacking that badly. If anything, alot of guilds are progressing and getting better, but very very slowly. The guilds out there are trying to catch up to others like Harmony and Casual and the gap gets closer every week. But its the fact that Grind is no more and Casual has been going through some problems which leaves only 1 Tier one guild that suddenly raised the roof high when the members joined (not blaming them). Its just that it's abit farfetched when pro players tell other guilds to "Git Guud" when clearly they are trying their very best but can't be helped that their progression cannot be seen clearly since the upper guilds are just getting wayyy ahead.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't even say that guilds are lacking that badly. If anything, alot of guilds are progressing and getting better, but very very slowly. The guilds out there are trying to catch up to others like Harmony and Casual and the gap gets closer every week. But its the fact that Grind is no more and Casual has been going through some problems which leaves only 1 Tier one guild that suddenly raised the roof high when the members joined (not blaming them). Its just that it's abit farfetched when pro players tell other guilds to "Git Guud" when clearly they are trying their very best but can't be helped that their progression cannot be seen clearly since the upper guilds are just getting wayyy ahead.

Do so while we're still failing TETs left and right and going back to stone age! :D

Posted

I think the reality now is worse than before, hence why people are more likely to dodge, or just leave their bases empty when they see you there. Especially now that many guilds are dying.

And many people don't really have the time 99% of your guild has, so many aren't probably gearing up as fast as you guys, some might be as fast but could be unlucky af due to RNG and is losing money rather than gaining AP/DP.

So I hope you find fun in seeing other guilds with a more lackluster attendances, gears, dodging or leaving their bases empty for you to reap the rewards at. Cause bending the knees and letting you butt----- us is surely fun for us.

But why? Just do the same thing you guys did few weeks ago, when Grind was still rocking and they lost 2 territories. Any why? Because you guys contested multiple regions where Grind was. And obviously they couldn't handle it, no one could have. And thats normal.

Don't think you are the only one who will have less time playing, school has started, and about to start to many of us aswell. People are also working. We are not full of no-lifers as you guys think..

If you think you can't contest against us now, fine. Then contest other regions and have a good fight against other guilds like Millennium, HD, Asura, Casual ( hopefully they coming back ) and the others.

You can also sure come against us with as many guilds you want, thats fine for me i don't care . But i fail to see why there is a need to shittalk, lie, and troll us for something thats not our fault.

Are you rly believing your own bs? "including taking hard step" omg... And im i'm the one beeing ridiculous xD

Im not throwing anything but facts babe. And if it wasnt for you the mediah war would have been a ffa 5 guild war. Not this handholding to beat 1 strong opponent.

No it would not have been FFA, that would have been 3 v 2.

They were teaming up against Harmony before the Grind merge too, even if they had around same ppl as us with one of their guilds.

Your statement is totally messed up pal....

1. That 1 month of mediah ownership which u swapped with Casual, what territory opponent did u had in mediah? :) a imaginary one? :D

2. You had ur reason to not go against Grind? please dont make me laugh. All the guilds had the same reason like you, leaving ppl, demoralized ppl, yet u were the only one that gave up and turtled out... Do u like us all to apploud you for ur glorious battles against Grind on the sieges? Please provide me with some videos, so i can atleast see them. Sorry about my ignorance. ;)

3. I remember when Zer0 was watching how Grind destroy Morghulis at Calpheon siege? Are you delusion or something? xD Let me correct this for you, we watched how Grind destroy Futilize if ur talkin about that, simply because we didnt like FU... as it was mentioned many times. ;) And it is not like we gave the castle to Grind, they would have wiped both us and FU, even if we teamed up... xD

4. He said he didnt like alliances, yet u were 4 weeks in alliance with Casual, if it was sooo bothersome for you, why did u teamed up with em anyway. It is not like they pointed a gun at Navster and said, give us mediah.... xD Please.... Like anyone would believe an alliance can be made if both sides dont benefit from it.... ;)

You are really a funny one, ive never seen so much bs lol... U so desperately want to protect ur pseudo Ego who is by all means carried by the Grind ppl that you recruited.... xD lmao really. xD Y know what is the sad part pal, that if u didnt get ppl respect before as a Harmony without grind, i highly doubt u will be considered now, simply because we all know it is the Grind ppl that make harmony as it is now. Without em you probably wouldnt been able to win a fight with any of the other guilds lol. xD

1. Zer0 and Grind

And again, is it our fault that nobody came? No.

But its funny that even you don't remember that Zer0 tried to oppose us.

2. We weren't the only one as i mentioned before. Even you guys did, so stop being hypocrite.

And we fought them 1v1 at Mediah with 30 less ppl and we were standing bravely for 1 hour. Tell me who else did this?

We also fought them at a node war, Northern Wheat Plantation, which ended up badly due to leadership change. Still, was a good fight.

And again why would you leave all other regions free to fight 1 single guild with a big cluster alliance? How is that even fun? Our intention wasn't to dodge and sit on a free Castle. Why is that our fault no one came to us? Grind wasn't the only guild to fight with. Nor was Calpheon the only regio to go for. But this is the exact reason why they were able to take multiple regions, because the guilds went to 1 region with alliances and left other regions uncontested.

3. Yeah, FU. Doesn't really make a difference. You still didn't do anything about it, why did you even go there then? Just so you can tell "we contested Grind" lol.

You know how many times you fought Grind at sieges? 1 single time which was Grind vs Zer0 vs Ancestrall ( on this day we also fought Grind ). The other times you went Balenos / Serendia with your HD alliance. If thats what you are so proud of, then all respect for you for challenging Grind once.

4. We broke up the alliance for that very reason. Get it now? We tried it, it was boring as Navster said, and it was unnecessary imo. And Hence why he doesn't like alliances anymore. Because he experienced it.

But yall just want to twist his words and turn this against him lol. Pathetic :D

We gave them the castle for their help against Grind at node / siege wars. Simple as that.

5. Again, we are not getting carried. They sure as hell help against the alliances and guilds that teamed up against us in Sieges/Nodes. But we were doing fine 1vX before they merged into us. You are just one of the mad and jelaous guys who don't like Harmony now, because Grind joined us. No one had problem with us before. Yall just shittalk us now suddenly. But its fine, stay salty and keep us entertained :)

Get your shits straight before you attempt to troll someone ;)

Posted

Pal...

As for Zer0, i remember that we sieged Mediah at the second siege week or was it the first.... but then again it was WE(Zer0), You(Harmony) and Casual. You were in alliance with Casual so the outcome was pretty clear.... I still remember Repeat miracle words "While we were destroying Zer0 base, Harmony destroyed ours without us noticing" such lmao, while we both know that Casual and Harmony teamed up and attacked us at the same time. We even have recordings of it..... so.... no point denying it... Ofc i remember it, i didnt say u were always alone in mediah, but 2 guilds for more than 1 months... thats not competition pal... ;)

I will recall that at the real sieges times u already had an alliance with Casual, we as Zer0 couldnt come again to mediah, cuz you would stomped us again, after all it is hard to fight vs top tier guilds if ur not Grind that is. That "Favour" you are calling it, make the other guilds not wanting to come to mediah, and ofc it would do that, there were no alliances back then, it was Yours and Millenium/Asura.... Yet still u didnt break the "favour" with casual, cuz u just wanted to turtle in that territory ;) Please dont try to change the past, everybody in this game knows how the sieges went, and the fact is Harmony did nothing as you guys should have done, true you were very strong guild, yet totaly indifirent to what is happening in the server. What piss me off is that you are showing a shining face now, lol guess not only the trashtalking came ur way when the Grind ppl joined, u also took their face xD

We found Grind 3 times. First was the so called Grind/Grlnd vs FU vs Zer0 siege, then we found them as u mentioned with Ancestrall, then we found them with Millenium/Asura/HD, when we broke our alliance with HD.. So thats a bit different than one time no?

You are not carried..... LOL.... what were you doing last like 3-4 weeks, did u take any castle? Did u win any good siege or smt? xD Suddenly Grind ppl joined you, and now u are almighty again.... nono you are not carried.... they simply do Cannons, all 50 of them, and u do the fighting... xD

Posted

.... they simply do Cannons, all 50 of them, and u do the fighting... xD

Cannons win you wars ;-)

Posted

giphy.gif

Just wondering, is grind taking over Harmony or harmony grind? It's rly unclear and confusing for us plebs, cause u kinda seem schizophrenic atm. Just an observation.

Posted

giphy.gif

Just wondering, is grind taking over Harmony or harmony grind? It's rly unclear and confusing for us plebs, cause u kinda seem schizophrenic atm. Just an observation.

so when u comming back to bdo?

Posted

so when u comming back to bdo?

Don't see the point, don't have the time and won't spend the monney to even dent grind members...

K, maybe I can dent the ex harmony ones... or was it the other way around. Damn it's hard to figure out when sheranna keeps wearing the pants :P

I'll just go back and watch from the sideline ^^

Posted

Pal...

As for Zer0, i remember that we sieged Mediah at the second siege week or was it the first.... but then again it was WE(Zer0), You(Harmony) and Casual. You were in alliance with Casual so the outcome was pretty clear.... I still remember Repeat miracle words "While we were destroying Zer0 base, Harmony destroyed ours without us noticing" such lmao, while we both know that Casual and Harmony teamed up and attacked us at the same time. We even have recordings of it..... so.... no point denying it... Ofc i remember it, i didnt say u were always alone in mediah, but 2 guilds for more than 1 months... thats not competition pal... ;)

I will recall that at the real sieges times u already had an alliance with Casual, we as Zer0 couldnt come again to mediah, cuz you would stomped us again, after all it is hard to fight vs top tier guilds if ur not Grind that is. That "Favour" you are calling it, make the other guilds not wanting to come to mediah, and ofc it would do that, there were no alliances back then, it was Yours and Millenium/Asura.... Yet still u didnt break the "favour" with casual, cuz u just wanted to turtle in that territory ;) Please dont try to change the past, everybody in this game knows how the sieges went, and the fact is Harmony did nothing as you guys should have done, true you were very strong guild, yet totaly indifirent to what is happening in the server. What piss me off is that you are showing a shining face now, lol guess not only the trashtalking came ur way when the Grind ppl joined, u also took their face xD

We found Grind 3 times. First was the so called Grind/Grlnd vs FU vs Zer0 siege, then we found them as u mentioned with Ancestrall, then we found them with Millenium/Asura/HD, when we broke our alliance with HD.. So thats a bit different than one time no?

You are not carried..... LOL.... what were you doing last like 3-4 weeks, did u take any castle? Did u win any good siege or smt? xD Suddenly Grind ppl joined you, and now u are almighty again.... nono you are not carried.... they simply do Cannons, all 50 of them, and u do the fighting... xD

Denying? I didn't deny anything about our alliance lol. Yes, we were 2 v you there. At the beginning i didn't even notice Casual did anything there, but yeah, they made the process faster. We just wanted to get over it and finish it fast. 

Again, not our fault that there was no competition at Mediah..

You had your alliance, check the spreadsheet. Why you didn't bring it? You are the one trying to lie here again, when the proof is there for everyone.

You suddenly trashtalk us because you are salty for some reason. And you expect us to still be nice to you or what? Harmony had no problem with any other guild before. Now that Grind joined us you all just cry and being salty. Not sure why its necessary. I would not mind if Grind joined elsewhere, or stayed a standalone guild. Not that i don't like them, but i really wouldn't give a shit. The game still goes on.

If Grind would have joined another guild, than that guild would get all the shittalk right now.. We all know that. But this is just being pathetic and childish.

How does that FU siege count where you didn't do anything? So if i build a castle but i don't attend or do anything, it means im contesting? Well, then we went against Grind in calpheon too another time lol.

The other fight where Mill + HD + Asura + Zer0 went for calpheon? Grind was fighting at Valencia lol. How can you even count that :D

And thats the exact fight i talk about. When the server actually contested multiple regions with more guilds. Except for Mediah, but all others. And Grind couldn't manage to keep their castles, plus get a new one.

Thats what you guys need to keep doing.

We went for sieges ( except skipped one for known reasons ), we faced multiple guilds teamed up against us.

Except our 1v1  fight vs Casual at mediah when it got liberated. Casual was defending in castle for 3 hours. It was a good fight

What did you do in the past 5 weeks?

Your alliance won vs Millennium alliance, Teamed up against Divium, Defeated some low tier guilds at Serendia, Fought against HD which ended up with draw, and now teamed up against Harmony.

So, besides beating guilds like NandaParbat, Metatrone, and JustAmazing at Serendia siege. You didn't achieve anything alone.

Posted (edited)

@Death's Proxy

@IKShadow

Can we have you back on Jordine pls, this is exhausting.

Edited by Jylin
2 people like this

Posted

@Death's Proxy

@IKShadow

Can we have you back on Jordine pls, this is exhausting.

Funny how they both have 6th September as a last visit :o

Posted

Funny how they both have 6th September as a last visit :o

Yeah noticed it too,

IKProxy confirmed :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Denying? I didn't deny anything about our alliance lol. Yes, we were 2 v you there. At the beginning i didn't even notice Casual did anything there, but yeah, they made the process faster. We just wanted to get over it and finish it fast. 

Again, not our fault that there was no competition at Mediah..

You had your alliance, check the spreadsheet. Why you didn't bring it? You are the one trying to lie here again, when the proof is there for everyone.

You suddenly trashtalk us because you are salty for some reason. And you expect us to still be nice to you or what? Harmony had no problem with any other guild before. Now that Grind joined us you all just cry and being salty. Not sure why its necessary. I would not mind if Grind joined elsewhere, or stayed a standalone guild. Not that i don't like them, but i really wouldn't give a shit. The game still goes on.

If Grind would have joined another guild, than that guild would get all the shittalk right now.. We all know that. But this is just being pathetic and childish.

How does that FU siege count where you didn't do anything? So if i build a castle but i don't attend or do anything, it means im contesting? Well, then we went against Grind in calpheon too another time lol.

The other fight where Mill + HD + Asura + Zer0 went for calpheon? Grind was fighting at Valencia lol. How can you even count that :D

And thats the exact fight i talk about. When the server actually contested multiple regions with more guilds. Except for Mediah, but all others. And Grind couldn't manage to keep their castles, plus get a new one.

Thats what you guys need to keep doing.

We went for sieges ( except skipped one for known reasons ), we faced multiple guilds teamed up against us.

Except our 1v1  fight vs Casual at mediah when it got liberated. Casual was defending in castle for 3 hours. It was a good fight

What did you do in the past 5 weeks?

Your alliance won vs Millennium alliance, Teamed up against Divium, Defeated some low tier guilds at Serendia, Fought against HD which ended up with draw, and now teamed up against Harmony.

So, besides beating guilds like NandaParbat, Metatrone, and JustAmazing at Serendia siege. You didn't achieve anything alone.

I think you're at the point that you start believing your own lies here. Holy shit you are a special one.

Posted (edited)

The problem is not GrindMony. No one can or will ever beat them in a straight 1vs1, maybe draw? but never beat as of now. The problem will be if people that is not GrindMony start doing the same everyone did with Grind, dodge them every siege and let them get -----ing 3-4 territories just because you wont get one yourself. Even if they have 100 members attending siege, they will get a hell of fight if 2 or 3 other guilds show up or if people fight them on different territories. That shouldnt really be a problem either since multiple GrindMony members stated they want that juicy pvp. I do hope guilds do not make the same misstake as we did with Grind and I also hope that GrindMony dont come here whining if they actually loose a fight or two just because people zerged them.

And Azta, we did draw you, and almost won on equal numbers a while back, so dont tell me only grind stood a chance for you ;) @Azta

Edited by Inexizz

Posted (edited)

I think you're at the point that you start believing your own lies here. Holy shit you are a special one.

Where did i lie? Point out maybe

I also hope that GrindMony dont come here whining if they actually loose a fight or two just because people zerged them.

And Azta, we did draw you, and almost won on equal numbers a while back, so dont tell me only grind stood a chance for you

We won't, its a pleasure to us :) As always been as Harmony too.

What guild you are from, and which war was that?

Edited by Azta

Posted

Where did i lie? Point out maybe

We won't, its a pleasure to us :) As always been as Harmony too.

Then I sincerely hope that GrindMony will get all the juicy pvp that they so deeply desire :D

Posted

Exactly. That is the real issue here. Guilds want to be at the top, but don't act like it, if you get what I am saying. 

Exactly this drives ppl away to the strongest that is on a server. 

If your guild sets weekly goals for ap/dp as an example to put ppl under some pressure, it will surely help. We had that in grind. We were pushing ourselves constantly. That's how it ended so strong. 

Agree with this as i've seen it myself, witnessed ppl leaving over this but then again Grind didn't last long, it is more about guilds that do last for a long time like players who burns themselves out by going in circles grinding to have an edge over others then quit after a while, in the other hands there will ppl who enjoying every step of the game, it is a marathon not a race, players who takes it as a race usually break/sell gear & quit, we've seen it happen already.

Posted

Agree with this as i've seen it myself, witnessed ppl leaving over this but then again Grind didn't last long, it is more about guilds that do last for a long time like players who burns themselves out by going in circles grinding to have an edge over others then quit after a while, in the other hands there will ppl who enjoying every step of the game, it is a marathon not a race, players who takes it as a race usually break/sell gear & quit, we've seen it happen already.

And guess what, Shinigami is quitting and selling his account due to just that ^^

1 person likes this