• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Ill have to explain it seems, fair enough. At your service sir. You asked a question "Why we speak now, not before" then i answered you, because we never fought you. Then you just tossed something random, completly irrelevant to your question and my answer. Do i need to tell you how a conversation works also? :)

I will clarify, we didnt post back, because we didnt face you.... from these 6 sieges, we faced you 2 times, the first siege when u destroyed us, and the last siege. That is the reason we speak now. Hope it is clear enough.

p.s. Dont hesitate to say so if u didnt understand i will explain again xD

And i corrected your first sentence.

Then i told you how bad the reason is what you gave, why you didn't fight us.

We weren't busy castle swapping always as you can see and as i explained to you. Which you fail to understand.

We didn't fight much because we haven't met that much. Thats the truth. But its no ones fault.

I didn't say anything random, just corrected you, to point out how poor your excuse is.

You did fight us in the past, maybe not much but you didn't trashtalk us. Now you do, and not because you fought us again.

Fighting someone is not a reason to trashtalk randomly and spout lies anyway :)

We fought many guilds and we always said good fight unless these other guilds shittalked or trashtalked. Which rarely or didn't  even happen.

We also fought in Valencia Once ;) Grind vs. Harmony.

Oh true, that was the other time i was not in the guild. I missed 2 sieges and node wars inbetween that time.

That was Grind vs Harmony and DiviumFuror who came with 5 ppl maybe lol.

But yeah, thanks for the info.

Posted

So sad that you guys think you can twist the truth around now that many things are in the past. Don't worry though, don't come, i don't want MukuMuku to get close to another heart attack again.

If you replace the name Muku here with DeathsProx here, that statement could go for every podcast he attended. This is now your 2nd or 3rd post where you try to bring bad light on Muku for last podcast, but yet you did fly under the DP campaign and all the out of order bullshit he said and did and never seemed to mind it puplicly. And sure I have heard the argument of DP was special and had his own agenda, he still represented Grind, your guild, your agenda (since you want to make it sound like ex Grind members all wanted the same previously when explaining why you went for Harmony)

Posted

Not really true, it's more a combination of individual traits and circumstances, but i do agree that you have to enjoy this game as a whole package in it's many aspects to find a reason to keep going.

I should ragequit aswell when i sit at 463 AP/DP like an useless pleb and see people getting their second 54 FS TET, in this case 1.7 billions Dandelion. :(

Just need to find your own motivation really. I can't leave because you all would never get over the loss, i'm doing all of this for you!

+1 

also, we appreciate it, we don't want you leave and good luck on your tet, seems Jlnn taking everyone's luck. 

Posted

If you replace the name Muku here with DeathsProx here, that statement could go for every podcast he attended. This is now your 2nd or 3rd post where you try to bring bad light on Muku for last podcast, but yet you did fly under the DP campaign and all the out of order bullshit he said and did and never seemed to mind it puplicly. And sure I have heard the argument of DP was special and had his own agenda, he still represented Grind, your guild, your agenda (since you want to make it sound like ex Grind members all wanted the same previously when explaining why you went for Harmony)

Proxy was entertaining, forum warrior, and quality shittalker and troll. Don't compare Muku to him lol, they are not even close. If Muku was acting a crybaby who didn't get his candy, then hats off, he did well :)

He wasn't entertaining because he triggered others, but because how triggered he was ;)

There is a difference

Posted

Proxy was entertaining, forum warrior, and quality shittalker and troll. Don't compare Muku to him lol, they are not even close. If Muku was acting a crybaby who didn't get his candy, then hats off, he did well :)

He wasn't entertaining because he triggered others, but because how triggered he was ;)

There is a difference

So i asume u are triggered also, cuz u are crying so hard why would we speak anything bad against Harmony, atleast in ur last several posts? :)

p.s. Just asking, cant be sure. ;)

Posted

So i asume u are triggered also, cuz u are crying so hard why would we speak anything bad against Harmony, atleast in ur last several posts? :)

p.s. Just asking, cant be sure. ;)

Yeah, i smashed 10 keyboards and 2 screens, "pal" :l

Posted (edited)

Nah, he just represents himself, even when it was about Caph you could hear him saying that he trained him :D

He did his thing, now he's still doing his thing. I enjoyed what he did even if it was borderline at times and so i stood with that.

I'm not precisely sure how the two thing relate anyway, i was just pointing out that Muku was completely insane doring the podcast and about to burst a vein. Not like he was alone, most were pretty angry, but i think we can say he considerably stood out.

Ultimately it's the same disgusting circle jerk, the big monster get trashtalked and belittled, people find excuses and so on and so forth, nothing new to see. The only thing that really happened is that our surprise comeback thrown all the careful castle-sharing plans some people already made with great effort straight into the shitter, and people are angry.

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, i smashed 10 keyboards and 2 screens, "pal" :l

if its my fault, im sowwy. Send me paypal i will send u money for new keyboard, im a nice guy ;)

Posted

if its my fault, im sowwy. Send me paypal i will send u money for new keyboard, im a nice guy ;)

Inb4 ToPre Realforce keyboards.

Posted

There is a difference

Im actually shocked you did find him entertaining, but everyone their taste. I just found him bad mannered and disgraseful. Still respected his achivements though.

Posted (edited)

Im perfectly calm xD im just stating my facts, that if the old harmony members wanna show their ego, they should deserve the respect to uphold it. :)

I agree with that, yet it is not for me nor for u to decide where these players will play, thats why you cannot blame them :) like as a player u want to enjoy the guild u are in, you want to have a good time and if they feel Harmony would be the place who would be any of us to judge them.

On the side note i will add that i really wondered and still wonder, why Grind ppl didnt make their own guild... like they had the proper memberbase to compete with every other guild, and could possible win 1v1 against any other guild..... but eh.... xD

Well as i remember u had your chance with ur old guild, as it was mentioned in the podcast. Renaming Grind, overtaking it by new leadership n such...... I dont know what hannend there, but you are either calling Caph a lier cuz that was his statement on the podcast, or you seriously messed something up for him to decide to disband the guild :)

im a bit confused here... xD

Caph was hesitant to give any1 the lead, some pp asked for it and got declined. The russian group of 24 decided they will go harmony for some time untill they go play revelation online, and since they knew all others wanted to stay with grind they decided to merge . Every single non russian grind member i talked with sayd they want to continue with grind guild and not join any other. Not a single grind player sayd to me they actually like harmony and dont have any issues with it, infact almost all sayd they dislike it, but all sayd the same thing they want to stay with other grind players. Now couple days after there has been 15+ grind members that i know of leaving harmony, probably more than that and definetly alot more to follow.

Issue is there isnt any options for grind players to go to, not a single grind player would ever consider guilds like asura or millenium, and alot grind people also quit. You guys (by wich i mean all guilds participating in sieges) should look at yourselves and ur guilds and realise you pretty much forced grind to merge to harmony. Cause continuing with guild wasnt an option and it was a matter of picking the most shiny horrific garbage on the ground to join. If you guys  didnt make bs alliances invite retards to your guild suck at the game or be totall retards yourselves you woulda easily gotten best players in game to join your guild.

Edited by Shinigamiqt

Posted

it was a matter of picking the most shiny horrific garbage on the ground to join. If you guys  didnt make bs alliances invite retards to your guild suck at the game or be totall retards yourselves you woulda easily gotten best players in game to join your guild.

Shingami's last words to this community calling Harmony garbage and everyone else retards lol this dude is a legend.

@xMovingtarget , i agree, shingami is a nice guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 people like this

Posted

Harmony was doing fine always. No one could take us 1v1 except Grind because of their attendance, and they were good overall. But besides them no one could take us with even numbers.

We did get Castle on our on many times. The castle swapping was a help from us to Casual lol. We never needed their help against anyone but Grind for obvious reasons. But this alliance was really unnecessary.

Just stop it, stop lying on the forums its disgusting. You never ever once got a castle without ur castleswapping partner, you most certainly needed their help you wouldnt have gotten castle single time otherwise.

And no you had absolutely no chanse against grind in even numbers. Grind didnt have any garbage in their guild and vast majority of harmony was just that.

Shingami's last words to this community calling Harmony garbage and everyone else retards lol this dude is a legend.

@xMovingtarget , i agree, shingami is a nice guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never claimed to be a nice guy, and its a matter of prespective people that i respect dont tend to have issues with me. Im not gonna sugarcoat and only say positive things to people i dont respect while talking shit behind their backs like many wannabe white knights here. I never once had issues in bdo with anyone that i actually played and hanged with, but im not afraid of speaking my mind and starting the beef.

Posted

wawg5k.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Just stop it, stop lying on the forums its disgusting. You never ever once got a castle without ur castleswapping partner, you most certainly needed their help you wouldnt have gotten castle single time otherwise.

And no you had absolutely no chanse against grind in even numbers.

This guy. Just you were missing here lol.

1. If you ever had any clue about whats going on on Jordine, you would know we did get a Castle on our own. And we never really needed their help, only against Grind, because no one could take Grind 1v1 at that time.

2. Thats just what i said. Wtf even ×D

Guess, you can always go lower.

Posted

xD the 15 guys Casual were having in sieges at the time to help us was clearly the reason we got the Mediah Castles.

Posted

xD the 15 guys Casual were having in sieges at the time to help us was clearly the reason we got the Mediah Castles.

I dont care how big help they were or werent, fact its harmony never took mediah alone you cant argue with it. Only time harmony fought 1v1 for castle they failed.

And wierd you guys never did this before to us, just now all of sudden.

Why?

Cause you act all high and mighty now and totally remake the past in ur mind about fighting at sieges and not castleswapping for months top kek. Without grind players harmony would be just as irrelevant as be4 and no1 would even bother straight up ur bs.

Posted

kek

Pretty sure Navster wouldnt be so stupid to ally with us if we had only 15 people at a siege lel.

While we had the alliance we were always between 40-60 at the sieges.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2. Thats just what i said. Wtf even ×D

Guess, you can always go lower.

There is a clear distinction between taking harmony out and hands down raping them.

Speaking honestly but rudely might be low to you cuz you think its rude to shit talk people in their face and you prefer to do it behind the scenes. What is lowest one can do in my prespective, is what you are doing aka constantly lying in the forums.

Edited by Shinigamiqt

Posted

Nah, he just represents himself, even when it was about Caph you could hear him saying that he trained him :D

He did his thing, now he's still doing his thing. I enjoyed what he did even if it was borderline at times and so i stood with that.

I'm not precisely sure how the two thing relate anyway, i was just pointing out that Muku was completely insane doring the podcast and about to burst a vein. Not like he was alone, most were pretty angry, but i think we can say he considerably stood out.

Ultimately it's the same disgusting circle jerk, the big monster get trashtalked and belittled, people find excuses and so on and so forth, nothing new to see. The only thing that really happened is that our surprise comeback thrown all the careful castle-sharing plans some people already made with great effort straight into the shitter, and people are angry.

Surprise comeback? are you serious? we stopped fighting you thats the only reason you got out of you base. and you say we twist the truth. Sounds like you need shini or proxo back as you as a forum warrior is kinda embarrassing.

Posted

They had way more than 15 lol

I dont care how big help they were or werent, fact its harmony never took mediah alone you cant argue with it. Only time harmony fought 1v1 for castle they failed.

Cause you act all high and mighty now and totally remake the past in ur mind about fighting at sieges and not castleswapping for months top kek. Without grind players harmony would be just as irrelevant as be4 and no1 would even bother straight up ur bs.

Check the spreadsheet you "liar" :) And get some clue what happened on Jordine.

And yeah, sure. Guess thats why other guilds teamed up against Harmony at nodes and sieges because we were so irrelevant.

There is a clear distinction between taking harmony out and hands down raping them.

Speaking honestly but rudely might be low to you cuz you think its rude to shit talk people in their face and you prefer to do it behind the scenes. What is lowest one can do in my prespective, is what you are doing aka constantly lying in the forums.

What is your first sentence supposed to mean ?!

No, you are going lower because you accuse me of lying. While the proof is clearly in the sheet, plus everyone knows about it but you ;)

And then you shittalk about something i didn't even say ×D You have even quoted me saying the opposite.

Thats just too funny :D

Anyway, good night. Keep spreading your lies :)

Posted

Surprise comeback? are you serious? we stopped fighting you thats the only reason you got out of you base. and you say we twist the truth. Sounds like you need shini or proxo back as you as a forum warrior is kinda embarrassing.

No, you don't even understand the context, surprise comeback as a guild when the rest of the server already was happily sharing the spoil. Sorry to ruin the party.

Anyway, i think i wasted enough time in there.

Posted

And yeah, sure. Guess thats why other guilds teamed up against Harmony at nodes and sieges because we were so irrelevant.

Yea they teamed up against grind players not harmony as a guild. I heard from some good folks who carry your ass that almost all top 20 kills was grind while bottom 20 all harmony.

Harmony will be way way weaker this week and itll continue and you will bleed out the grind players extremely fast, they deserve better anyway.

Posted

Yea they teamed up against grind players not harmony as a guild. I heard from some good folks who carry your ass that almost all top 20 kills was grind while bottom 20 all harmony.

Harmony will be way way weaker this week and itll continue and you will bleed out the grind players extremely fast, they deserve better anyway.

i wonder where you pull these top 20 bottom 20 facts ... top 12 kills had 5-6 harmony 6-7 grind members and (not sure which guild one guys from :D:D) and i myself 5th in kills as a ranger beaten only by awakened sorcs and to point out most kills making ranger from grind did 100+ less kills than i

ALSO TO POINT OUT this kill stats does not tell the entire truth about players being strong or not as some players may be somewhere doing smt that grants kills slower than at another place ect ect or if he was just breaking structures whatever

do have to say grind brought some insane sorcs around ;D giving big advantage specialy at this point of the game as we have only warriors and sorcs with awakenings

3 people like this

Posted

I wouldn't even say that guilds are lacking that badly. If anything, alot of guilds are progressing and getting better, but very very slowly. The guilds out there are trying to catch up to others like Harmony and Casual and the gap gets closer every week. But its the fact that Grind is no more and Casual has been going through some problems which leaves only 1 Tier one guild that suddenly raised the roof high when the members joined (not blaming them). Its just that it's abit farfetched when pro players tell other guilds to "Git Guud" when clearly they are trying their very best but can't be helped that their progression cannot be seen clearly since the upper guilds are just getting wayyy ahead.

I agree with you totally. Best thing would have been if Grind people split up to all guilds. It is indeed easy to judge other guilds and tell them that they are not doing their work properly but how much do other people really know what is going on in each guild. I am sure that there are other guilds who are doing their best to make their guild strong, so did Harmony. For the strongest guilds its very easy to get new and geared members. I can say that now for sure. Since we merged with the Grind members, i basically get a daily whisper if they can join Harmony. People are very simple-minded. They simply want to join the best guild. So its indeed harder for the weaker guilds to get good players.

Ill have to explain it seems, fair enough. At your service sir. You asked a question "Why we speak now, not before" then i answered you, because we never fought you. Then you just tossed something random, completly irrelevant to your question and my answer. Do i need to tell you how a conversation works also? :)

I will clarify, we didnt post back, because we didnt face you.... from these 6 sieges, we faced you 2 times, the first siege when u destroyed us, and the last siege. That is the reason we speak now. Hope it is clear enough.

p.s. Dont hesitate to say so if u didnt understand i will explain again xD

Zer0 and Harmony basically never had a real 1v1 but yet you judge the old Harmony members that we are now ego-driven, that we are carried by Grind... yea you even said that we probably would not be able to win any 1v1 against any other guild without Grind. Very strange logic you have here as you simply cannot base your judge on anything.

And just for your information. Before the merge we were fighting against Casual + some rest of Grind in Valencia. We won over Casual and the fort went down to 50% but in the end we run out of time. The siege before we were in Calpheon and High_Dawn+Millennium+Asura (i think it was just this 3 guilds) allied up against us and obviously destroyed us. The siege before we skipped as our raid-leaders went on vacation. The siege before we fought against Grind in Valencia and yes we lost. The siege before we fought against Casual at Mediah... sadly we could not take it over. Its way easier to defend a castle than to attack it but at least it got liberated :P (i am not sure if i missed some sieges). The point is since the end of our alliance with Casual we were fighting just on our own. Even though we did not get any castle, we still had a lot of fun and good fights. And thats probably the reason why Grind did chose Harmony as their new home because they wanted a guild that is fighting without alliances.

Not a single grind player sayd to me they actually like harmony and dont have any issues with it, infact almost all sayd they dislike it, but all sayd the same thing they want to stay with other grind players. Now couple days after there has been 15+ grind members that i know of leaving harmony, probably more than that and definetly alot more to follow.

Liar :) 

I heard from some good folks who carry your ass that almost all top 20 kills was grind while bottom 20 all harmony.

Liar :) 

I know that you are salty that you could not join with them Harmony. The sad thing is, MovingTarget was even protecting you on TS and was wondering why we dont want you in Harmony. But you are giving the reason with every single post you make here. You are simply a notorious liar.

4 people like this