• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

That coming from harmony, the guild that never made alliances nor had more than 1 guild

kap.thumb.png.e8120f61d91febedab65c48f47

Also Movingtarget and others defending me is not sad its beatifull,  the sad part is that they deserve better and its dissapointing that the merge split grind community  but i quess it woulda happened soon anyway due to state of game.

Posted (edited)

beaten only by awakened sorcs and to point out most kills making ranger from grind did 100+ less kills than i

I want 225 AP too :(

But yeah, as far as i know it was mostly other guilds involved monitoring kills just further their own agenda anyway, plus they have little idea ( nor do they even care ) who is playing which role and so on.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

ALSO TO POINT OUT this kill stats does not tell the entire truth about players being strong or not as some players may be somewhere doing smt that grants kills slower than at another place ect ect or if he was just breaking structures whatever

He seems one of those cod kids who think it is all about k/d etc, i myself have insane k/d in some shooters and only reason i got it cuz i knew how to use my team in every mode but was honest enough to admit it, but yet noticed in every game still people like him stupid enough to go after stats in games where ppl do have rolles, i am sure he is not even know there are people responsible for cannons, repairing base,etc.

p.s i think most of us should ignore him and move on with better quality drama as i do hope he doesn't represent previous grind ppl cuz would feel sorry for them. 

Posted

Shinigamique~ remember when you were Kicked out avalon, I was the only one asking JC for you to stay~ he still kicked you saying you were too toxic. Now I truly see that he was right. What a vile lying little piece of trash you seem too be, its truly pathetic.

You do realise that people laugh at you and your posts? You have no credibility in game or forums whatsoever. You were rejected by Harmony like so many guilds before~and now you come here to cry about it...so pathetic.

Grind had some great members, and surpricingly- having them in guild now I can say, friendly as well!

Last war top 20 was all Harmony. And I dont think anyone left so far, but we got about 50 more who want in. 😊

1 person likes this

Posted

Gotta love those salty mornings ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Last war top 20 was all Harmony. And I dont think anyone left so far, but we got about 50 more who want in. 😊

so the best way you could think of to call someone a toxic little liar is to lie yourself? Clever

Posted (edited)

Zer0 and Harmony basically never had a real 1v1 but yet you judge the old Harmony members that we are now ego-driven, that we are carried by Grind... yea you even said that we probably would not be able to win any 1v1 against any other guild without Grind. Very strange logic you have here as you simply cannot base your judge on anything.

And just for your information. Before the merge we were fighting against Casual + some rest of Grind in Valencia. We won over Casual and the fort went down to 50% but in the end we run out of time. The siege before we were in Calpheon and High_Dawn+Millennium+Asura (i think it was just this 3 guilds) allied up against us and obviously destroyed us. The siege before we skipped as our raid-leaders went on vacation. The siege before we fought against Grind in Valencia and yes we lost. The siege before we fought against Casual at Mediah... sadly we could not take it over. Its way easier to defend a castle than to attack it but at least it got liberated :P (i am not sure if i missed some sieges). The point is since the end of our alliance with Casual we were fighting just on our own. Even though we did not get any castle, we still had a lot of fun and good fights. And thats probably the reason why Grind did chose Harmony as their new home because they wanted a guild that is fighting without alliances.

True, we never fought 1v1... and also true that i cannot express a valid opinion on how strong Harmony is, thats why i never said Harmony was weak guild, all i said was that you could probably lose to other guilds, after all i cannot know right? :) Now i do can have an opinion about Harmony based on the fact, that you guys turtled out when Grind was dominating, you refused to participate in any organization that we tried to make, because it was clearly for all the guild (except Harmony) that we need to do something about Grind, or they will overtake the whole map. You stayed in that Mediah and never gived a fk. Also please dont throw the "free region" stuff, cuz that is way far away from the "same mindset" with Grind.

Edited by FaLLeN
1 person likes this

Posted

so the best way you could think of to call someone a toxic little liar is to lie yourself? Clever

Grind is no more. All members in Harmony are a part of harmony, thats it.

Top 5 used to be in Grind, excellent players, nice to have them in the guild.

Wonder what Guild actually took Shinigamiqt in?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Grind is no more. All members in Harmony are a part of harmony, thats it.

Top 5 used to be in Grind, excellent players, nice to have them in the guild.

Wonder what Guild actually took Shinigamiqt in?

And what is wrong with taking him in? He is still better than 90% of the Rangers in your guild. Dont believe me? Ask your new Harmony members, that he is a decent person and a good player. Going personal against somebody... such a high behavior of the best guild in Jordine....

Oh well expectation can be wrong.... xD

Edited by FaLLeN

Posted

And what is wrong with taking him in? He is still better than 90% of the Rangers in your guild. Dont believe me? Ask your new Harmony members, that he is a decent person and a good player. Going personal against somebody... such a high behavior of the best guild in Jordine....

@Shinigamiqt you still need some practice vs horse wiz tho^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like..

- Grind going to disband!
Zer0 / Asura / Millenium / Casuals etc: 
Yeeeeeee, lets try to get some new geared members after all this sh1t talking about them!

- Grind members go to Harmony guild!

wtf? We had so much of trash talking about you in chat, called you cheaters, reported you for "ggfgts" and now you don't want to split up in our guilds to help make that server better (for us)? Cmon, rly? Fkng Grind members :(

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Looks like..

Yeeeeeee, lets try to get some new geared members after all this sh1t talking about them!

wtf? We had so much of trash talking about you in chat, called you cheaters, reported you for "ggfgts" and now you don't want to split up in our guilds to help make that server better (for us)? Cmon, rly? Fkng Grind members :(

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Ah yes, except that pretty everyone understood most of old Grund would join Harmoni or quit BDO (#notmisspellingguildnameswrongonpurpose) and I'm pretty sure most people (except for maybe the 2-3 people writing in this thread) don't care as much about you'd like to think.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llz351yX6q1qis4q9o1_500.gif

Now have a hug, and a good wednesday! Leave the hate at the door.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loxapoPmGQ1ql01d2o1_500.gif

Posted (edited)

Looks like..

Its basically Zero vs Harmony in this forum battle. Pretty much noone of the other guilds are giving a -----.

kek

btw the banns were still deserved ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by GERstenk0rn
2 people like this

Posted

As a zer0 member, I have never had a problem with grind members. Always had the utmost respect for what they managed to do, was never particularly salty against them.

What I do have a problem with is the harmony members who went into hibernation for 2 months and now suddenly think they are the shit.

2 people like this

Posted

Its basically Zero vs Harmony in this forum battle. Pretty much noone of the other guilds are giving a -----.

kek

Hidden Content

As a member of the alliance we are most concerned

Posted

Looks like..

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I don't think Asura actually have any ex Grind members, we got one or two Harmony members though since they got kicked from Harmony to make space for Grind members

Posted

No. He is not on par with Jumpz/Navster/Cut. And we have Nellanim, simply the no. 1 ranger in EU (my own unbiased opinion :D), so no way.

But seems like Muku got some undeserved hate on forums, didnt Watch the podcast, but I like him and consider him and Niker friends so I hope that will pass.

Btw, asked our new members who you are since I dont reacall you from in game, they said you just are very hurt from last saturday and should be ignored in your forum rage. I could not attend that siege but the way Harmony member list looks right now going 4 v 1 and getting fort to 20% is a great achivement, no shame in getting massacred 1v1 either, its simply that strong, hope you get over it.

Posted

Splitting up in all the guilds.. Do you people even think before you write sometimes? 

So you want friendship and a community that played together for a long time to split up? Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If people would have went to PettanCo, I would have went there aswell. 

We stayed mostly together because of friends and in general ppl we like to play or hang around with. Thats just how things are. 

You guys can talk and talk. it wont change. We in Harmony now and will likely stay there. No point of "What, if". Thats how things are and how things likely will stay from now on. 

Leaving friends behind to join some guild I dont even care about with people I dont even know and breaking my old friendships.. seriously.. You guys..

This is directed to ppl trying to put up wierd suggestions of what we could have done. Dont be offended if you didnt. But be if you did! SHAME!

2 people like this

Posted

The irony in this thread just keeps getting richer and richer. Keep it up! Just quickly lemme grab another bag of popcorn and then feel free to go in with the show.

Posted

Splitting up in all the guilds.. Do you people even think before you write sometimes? 

So you want friendship and a community that played together for a long time to split up? Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If people would have went to PettanCo, I would have went there aswell. 

We stayed mostly together because of friends and in general ppl we like to play or hang around with. Thats just how things are. 

You guys can talk and talk. it wont change. We in Harmony now and will likely stay there. No point of "What, if". Thats how things are and how things likely will stay from now on. 

Leaving friends behind to join some guild I dont even care about with people I dont even know and breaking my old friendships.. seriously.. You guys..

This is directed to ppl trying to put up wierd suggestions of what we could have done. Dont be offended if you didnt. But be if you did! SHAME!

You kinda left this shiniq.. dude behind ... Just saying :P

Posted

You kinda left this shiniq.. dude behind ... Just saying :P

Well, He didnt really want to go to harmony. And due to bad history navster didnt want him in harmony. Unfortunatly.

Posted (edited)

No. He is not on par with Jumpz/Navster/Cut. And we have Nellanim, simply the no. 1 ranger in EU (my own unbiased opinion :D), so no way.

But seems like Muku got some undeserved hate on forums, didnt Watch the podcast, but I like him and consider him and Niker friends so I hope that will pass.

Btw, asked our new members who you are since I dont reacall you from in game, they said you just are very hurt from last saturday and should be ignored in your forum rage. I could not attend that siege but the way Harmony member list looks right now going 4 v 1 and getting fort to 20% is a great achivement, no shame in getting massacred 1v1 either, its simply that strong, hope you get over it.

Indeed, you`ve caused me a heart problems, i know you dont learn about such doctor, but please do something as a doctor.... like you wont forgive yourself if a patient in need suffer right? xD

P.S. Ive told you to ask them about shinigami, because you tossed some personal attacks on him. As these ppl were playing with him, and know him better than you. But i guess you misunderstood me, dont worry it is a curse of your guild to not read, just comment. The world will find a cure for it someday, i believe in it!

Your new leadership must feel the same way tho, they care about their community, they just had 60 inactive slots that they had to kick, yet still managed to pull 70+ attendances on sieges xD just saying.

As a zer0 member, I have never had a problem with grind members. Always had the utmost respect for what they managed to do, was never particularly salty against them.

What I do have a problem with is the harmony members who went into hibernation for 2 months and now suddenly think they are the shit.

^

Edited by FaLLeN

Posted

Looks like..

That's a bit silly. Millennium never thrash talks anyone, as it is not allowed by guild policy. Any other situation should've been reported to GL / Officers. Such things haven't been done so I personally don't believe you're entitled to claiming such things against Millennium.

Neither are we complaining you all went to Harmony, that part was rather obvious it would happen. It's not very likely that a group players who's always been on the top suddenly are willing to drop down for the sake of the servers health. 

Problem however is that we're still in the same situation, there won't be much PvP just as there wasn't much when Grind was still alive. Neither of the other guilds will want to compete with you, neither will they even have a chance if they would go for it. So basically you went from Grind to Harmony and server is still without proper PvP. Nothing changes. I'm just curious how long it'll take this time before people mass quit again because the imbalance between guilds.

2 people like this

Posted

still managed to pull 70+ attendances on sieges xD just saying.

We had 95 in last segie.

Where do you get these numbers? From your own ass?

Posted

We had 95 in last segie.

Where do you get these numbers? From your own ass?

He's pointing out that before the merger, the fight in Calpheon Harmony had 70+ players attending (thou I believe it was slightly less but still 60+) and yet made room for 70+ members from Grind. As the limit is 100 that'll directly mean active members got removed from Harmony.

That's not loyality to your community, thats loyality to the strongest players. Understandable but not very honorable.