• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Problem however is that we're still in the same situation, there won't be much PvP just as there wasn't much when Grind was still alive. Neither of the other guilds will want to compete with you, neither will they even have a chance if they would go for it. So basically you went from Grind to Harmony and server is still without proper PvP. Nothing changes. I'm just curious how long it'll take this time before people mass quit again because the imbalance between guilds.

Can u explain pls, wth Grind / Harmony have to worry about your PVP guys? Last segie we had fight 1 vs 4 guild and it was fun. We trying to get some fun for us and if you want to get same - be part of us. It's just a game, today it's BDO, tomorrow next one.

He's pointing out that before the merger, the fight in Calpheon Harmony had 70+ players attending (thou I believe it was slightly less but still 60+) and yet made room for 70+ members from Grind. As the limit is 100 that'll directly mean active members got removed from Harmony.

That's not loyality to your community, thats loyality to the strongest players. Understandable but not very honorable.

Okey, sorry then.
Btw this active members was bad geared and moved to second guild, not kicked out.
They understand that they have low gear and there is no fun to insta die in segies.

Edited by Arshi

Posted

We had 95 in last segie.

Where do you get these numbers? From your own ass?

He's pointing out that before the merger, the fight in Calpheon Harmony had 70+ players attending (thou I believe it was slightly less but still 60+) and yet made room for 70+ members from Grind. As the limit is 100 that'll directly mean active members got removed from Harmony.

That's not loyality to your community, thats loyality to the strongest players. Understandable but not very honorable.

^

I will just say again "The Harmony No-Reading Curse". xD

Posted

Its what an hardcore/competitive guild does, and if players don't like that type of guild management they should not join it :D. I spoke with Navster a long time ago and he was completely honest and fair about that that could happen, so I don't think its fair to describe it like you do now. 

Posted

Can u explain pls, wth Grind / Harmony have to worry about your PVP guys? Last segie we had fight 1 vs 4 guild and it was fun. We trying to get some fun for us and if you want to get same - be part of us. It's just a game, today it's BDO, tomorrow next one.

Not worry, depends on what you favor. It's already clear no guild can compete with you so the guilds will be avoiding you again. Simple as that, same situation as with Grind. PvP will die out (again) and after some weeks/months all guilds will team up and force all regions to go draw and hide again in the region's you're not going to be in.

Last time I spoke to Grind they were bored because no challenging PvP anymore. You'll see this weekend, situation will be exactly the same. Sad, but the truth.

Btw this active members was bad geared and moved to second guild, not kicked out.They understand that they have low gear and there is no fun to insta die in segies.

The leadership from the Second guild left and joined another guild because of the "non-caring" policy from the main guild. Or maybe those players haven't mentioned the whole thruth. I wasn't there, just have been told by those players directly and people tend to bend the truth from both sides regardless of intentions.

Either way, not my buissiness as that's your guilds policy. I prefer those of the guild I'm in. 

Posted (edited)

after some weeks/months all guilds will team up and force all regions to go draw and hide again in the region's you're not going to be in.

Don't you see how stupid that sounds? You are asking the Guild to be weaker to other Guilds could beat her. It is unnatural.

Edited by Arshi

Posted

Don't you see how stupid that sounds? You are asking the Guild to be weaker to other Guild could beat her. It is unnatural.

Nobody is asking you anything, ppl just state their opinions on the current state of the server. If you cant handle it, then you are at the wrong place... xD

Posted

Nerf warrior.

Posted

Nobody is asking you anything, ppl just state their opinions on the current state of the server. If you cant handle it, then you are at the wrong place... xD

ooooowww, now i see, its just a crying b*tches place... Okey-okey, sry, I leave you with your tears in private. bb :D

Posted

ooooowww, now i see, its just a crying b*tches place... Okey-okey, sry, I leave you with your tears in private. bb :D

He's right though. I'm not telling or asking you anything. It's your own choice and I won't be the one to tell anyone to do it differently. Thing is you already know what will happen. You can be perfectly fine with it or not, doesn't matter and what I think is not relevant at all. 

Just please, don't come ever complaining there's no PvP or resistance. That'll be all on your guild not the others.

Posted

Thank you. I am happy we reached a conclusion and you can leave us. It was really a pleasure to read your well formed opinions and comments, and let me just say that im really sad you dont feel this is your place, we could really liked your company. :)

Posted (edited)

He's right though. I'm not telling or asking you anything. It's your own choice and I won't be the one to tell anyone to do it differently. Thing is you already know what will happen. You can be perfectly fine with it or not, doesn't matter and what I think is not relevant at all. 

Just please, don't come ever complaining there's no PvP or resistance. That'll be all on your guild not the others.

There are various interpretations, and since you seem a reasonable individual i feel it's a bit dishonest to put things this way on your part, unless you're hiding your true concerns. Don't take me the wrong way but it's natural for me to think of it this way considering how most people seem so worried about castles and their poor money.

What i see of other servers with "balanced" competition is stagnation and castle carebearing. Sorry to break it to you but all the screenshots posted so far show some worrying signs that the very same issue crept in aswell as soon as the evil boogey man disappeared.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

<Mountain Training> is recruiting - Join them now while the kebab is hot! :ph34r:

3 people like this

Posted

There are various interpretations, and since you seem a reasonable individual i feel it's a bit dishonest to put thing this way on your part, unless you're hiding your true concerns. Don't take me the wrong way but it's natural for me to think of it this way considering how most people seem so worried about castles and their poor money.

What i see of other servers with "balanced" competition is stagnation and castle carebearing.

Sadly enough our server status isn't much different. There's 4-5 guilds competing but always on the same region, meaning 4 castles are being taken without a fight. I'm in a guild who doesn't need any silver (Millennium) as we're one of the richest guilds in Jordine. However we want fair and challenging fights which haven't been there for a long time now. It's either a 3/4/5 v 1 (which is silly) or a 2 v 1 where the other party gets walked over within 30minutes/ 1 hour.

There's one guild hiding away (High_Dawn) to be able to obtain castles easy and hoard the silver. The other ones can't compete with Harmony. History has proven that those guilds will simply avoid Harmony at all cost, getting locked up together and we will be back to square one. 4 Regions taken by 1 guild, the other 5 guilds rotating the left-over region. Where's the fun in that?

Posted

that he is a decent person and a good player.

- Decent person > comes to forum to call whole server "retards" and calls Harmony garbage.

- Good player > attacks someone who is farming then gets his *** kicked and lie about it.

I see Zero have high standards <3 nothing against zero but your statement is a bit too much. 

Posted (edited)

Sadly enough our server status isn't much different. There's 4-5 guilds competing but always on the same region, meaning 4 castles are being taken without a fight. I'm in a guild who doesn't need any silver (Millennium) as we're one of the richest guilds in Jordine. However we want fair and challenging fights which haven't been there for a long time now. It's either a 3/4/5 v 1 (which is silly) or a 2 v 1 where the other party gets walked over within 30minutes/ 1 hour.

There's one guild hiding away (High_Dawn) to be able to obtain castles easy and hoard the silver. The other ones can't compete with Harmony. History has proven that those guilds will simply avoid Harmony at all cost, getting locked up together and we will be back to square one. 4 Regions taken by 1 guild, the other 5 guilds rotating the left-over region. Where's the fun in that?

The fun is that we can't realistically hold 4 regions and a shitstorm ensues. We're back to the notion that most guilds only care about that little castle instead of actually playing the game, not willing to do anything interesting or contesting that much, which is perfectly in everyone's power once we're split like that or even less. Again, stagnation had a high chance of hitting this server too.

If it's true that Jordine is the best server in the whole western release ( And i believe it is ), what are the odds that this happened in spite of it's biggest threath and not, actually, thanks to it?

A real healthy sieging server is supposed to have 159 pages of drama.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

More pages than actual players in every region during sieges. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

1 person likes this

Posted

The fun is that we can't realistically hold 4 regions and a shitstorm ensues.

If it's true that Jordine is the best server in the whole western release ( And i believe it is ), what are the odds that this happened in spite of it's biggest threath and not, actually, thanks to it?

The drama is mostly from guilds who died in the way there though. I doubt many of them even still play. 

Grind did take 4 (or was it 3?) regions, held them all because nobody wanted to fight them anymore. Untill the moment where everyone decided to zerg upon them to take Calpheon. Truth is though, they still took the other 2 regions they built in. We've seen the fight last saturday, where you took out Millennium, Zer0 and Asura all 3 within 3 hours even though the first 2 hours you were chained in your base while it was sitting at 10% HP proves already that even if the 3 biggest guilds team up against Harmony, they're not going to win. Once you get out on the offence its over and out for either of those guilds.

Even if you refuse to take those regions, the only 3 remaining guilds who possibly could give you a hard time won't have a chance, and I do not believe neither of those 3 will really want to do so any longer.

Posted (edited)

More pages than actual players in every region during sieges. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

Yep, totally 159 players last siege ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

The drama is mostly from guilds who died in the way there though. I doubt many of them even still play. 

Grind did take 4 (or was it 3?) regions, held them all because nobody wanted to fight them anymore. Untill the moment where everyone decided to zerg upon them to take Calpheon. Truth is though, they still took the other 2 regions they built in. We've seen the fight last saturday, where you took out Millennium, Zer0 and Asura all 3 within 3 hours even though the first 2 hours you were chained in your base while it was sitting at 10% HP proves already that even if the 3 biggest guilds team up against Harmony, they're not going to win. Once you get out on the offence its over and out for either of those guilds.

Even if you refuse to take those regions, the only 3 remaining guilds who possibly could give you a hard time won't have a chance, and I do not believe neither of those 3 will really want to do so any longer.

I'm sorry. Don't include zer0 in the reason harmony didn't lose that seige. The reason plain and simple is that lonewolf and the sfora GM (whoever that is) are trigger happy and decided not to finish off harmony while they had the chance. Leading to the shit storm that ensued

Posted

I'm sorry. Don't include zer0 in the reason harmony didn't lose that seige. The reason plain and simple is that lonewolf and the sfora GM (whoever that is) are trigger happy and decided not to finish off harmony while they had the chance. Leading to the shit storm that ensued

Fair enough! Doesn't really change my point however.

Posted

In all honesty I think harmony didn't play particularly amazing that seige (although not very well for them is still better than everyone else) but the other guilds involved prioritised there own agenda

Posted

Then ? What now?

Mega alliance VS New capital enema of republik?

Judging by Zer0/Casual reactions i guess not :3

We've seen the fight last saturday, where you took out Millennium, Zer0 and Asura all 3 within 3 hours even though the first 2 hours you were chained in your base while it was sitting at 10% HP proves already that even if the 3 biggest guilds team up against Harmony, they're not going to win. Once you get out on the offence its over and out for either of those guilds.

I love check on this thread and i never get disapointed.

Posted

Fair enough! Doesn't really change my point however.

We will take that as millennium is planning to dodge on Saturday?

Posted

We will take that as millennium is planning to dodge on Saturday?

No idea, I'm not in any important position and I don't decide anything, neither do I influence anything. That's all up to our Leadership. I just blow shit up x)

Posted

However we want fair and challenging fights which haven't been there for a long time now. It's either a 3/4/5 v 1 (which is silly) or a 2 v 1 where the other party gets walked over within 30minutes/ 1 hour.

1v1 against zer0 on Cron Castle, there are still guilds out there looking for "fair" fights.