• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

1v1 against zer0 on Cron Castle, there are still guilds out there looking for "fair" fights. 

Think it has already happened, hence why Zer0 got Cron Castle, no?

Posted

The drama is mostly from guilds who died in the way there though. I doubt many of them even still play. 

Grind did take 4 (or was it 3?) regions, held them all because nobody wanted to fight them anymore. Untill the moment where everyone decided to zerg upon them to take Calpheon. Truth is though, they still took the other 2 regions they built in. We've seen the fight last saturday, where you took out Millennium, Zer0 and Asura all 3 within 3 hours even though the first 2 hours you were chained in your base while it was sitting at 10% HP proves already that even if the 3 biggest guilds team up against Harmony, they're not going to win. Once you get out on the offence its over and out for either of those guilds.

Even if you refuse to take those regions, the only 3 remaining guilds who possibly could give you a hard time won't have a chance, and I do not believe neither of those 3 will really want to do so any longer.

Drama is "fresher" than you think. Still old, sure, but this is not the first thread made, many older ones got locked before.

Last siege we were all contesting a single region with the full main guild, this improves the odds which doesn't prove your point.

Posted

1v1 against zer0 on Cron Castle, there are still guilds out there looking for "fair" fights. 

That's a node siege, not castle siege. Sure it's been a fair fight but during week days we're usually 15-20 people short. And besides that, all nodes we've taken the past few weeks we're empty regardless =/

Drama is "fresher" than you think. Still old, sure, but this is not the first thread made, many older ones got locked before.

Last siege we were all contesting a single region with the full main guild, this improves the odds which doesn't prove your point.

Correct, however the other 4 regions were all taken in 30minutes, of which 2 finished directly. 

Posted (edited)

True, we never fought 1v1... and also true that i cannot express a valid opinion on how strong Harmony is, thats why i never said Harmony was weak guild, all i said was that you could probably lose to other guilds, after all i cannot know right? :) Now i do can have an opinion about Harmony based on the fact, that you guys turtled out when Grind was dominating, you refused to participate in any organization that we tried to make, because it was clearly for all the guild (except Harmony) that we need to do something about Grind, or they will overtake the whole map. You stayed in that Mediah and never gived a fk. Also please dont throw the "free region" stuff, cuz that is way far away from the "same mindset" with Grind.

What you are doing is called prejudice and not an opinion. If you see a picture of a person and you call them "stupid" without talking at all to this person, then its called prejudice.  And you are doing the same with Harmony.

The reason why we never participated in this organized alliance against Grind is very simple. Navster was never interested to zerg down the strongest guild whith the whole server. Because what do you achieve with that? Yes we would have destroyed Grind probably if all guilds worked together but thats no fun anymore and it definitely is no pvp anymore. We wanted to face Grind fair and as our attendance was very weak back then, we formed an alliance with Casual to get a realistic chance. Our intention was also to merge with Casual to become a real threat to Grind but sadly that was declined.

You do not really know what was going on. Also that we did not fight against Grind is also not true. We faced them in Calphen, in Mediah and in Valencia... the only difference was that we never had any intention to zerg Grind with a mega-alliance.

Edited by Ling

Posted

ALSO TO POINT OUT this kill stats does not tell the entire truth about players being strong or not as some players may be somewhere doing smt that grants kills slower than at another place ect ect or if he was just breaking structures whatever

Sure

Shinigamique~ remember when you were Kicked out avalon, I was the only one asking JC for you to stay~ he still kicked you saying you were too toxic. Now I truly see that he was right. What a vile lying little piece of trash you seem too be, its truly pathetic.

You do realise that people laugh at you and your posts? You have no credibility in game or forums whatsoever. You were rejected by Harmony like so many guilds before~and now you come here to cry about it...so pathetic.

Grind had some great members, and surpricingly- having them in guild now I can say, friendly as well!

Last war top 20 was all Harmony. And I dont think anyone left so far, but we got about 50 more who want in. 😊

Thats totall lie. First of all i never had any issues with any avalon and i barely even talked with them after couple days cause i totally had different mindset and i was much more into pvp than the leadership of the guild and it definetly wasnt the right guild for me. Its ironic that some1 actually mentioned jc in same sentence and then called another player lier cause hes the biggest one in jordine.  When jc found out that i had been looking for a new guild for a week and that i was openly critisiing avalon and looking for new guild in forums, he still didnt have the balls to kik me and first asked me do i want to leave guild wich was oblivious to everyone in the guild that had talked with me cause i had told everyone that asked that i dont like avalon and im looking for new guild.

I mean its not like i wanted to join harmony lol if you actually talk with the grind players you would know. I was actively trying to push for staying in grind or going zer0 but for some reason staying in grind wasnt option even though thats what everyone wanted to do, and zer0 didnt have enough spots in guild. And yea griend was most friendly guild in bdo i was in, and already some of the most fun players from it left harmony.

You kinda left this shiniq.. dude behind ... Just saying :P

I mean its not like im the only one dont misunderstand it. There was many other players who didnt want to go harmony and made their own guilds or quitted in process.

Posted

But in the end all we need to know is

#1 Lorie beat Dohwa 1v1

#2 Bluefoxx is a baguett

#3 we all enjoy watching movingtarget drop off his horse

and after all that i go and kick Bestia from TS just for the lol's

3 people like this

Posted

The reason why we never participated in this organized alliance against Grind is very simple. Navster was never interested to zerg down the strongest guild whith the whole server.

We wanted to face Grind fair and as our attendance was very weak back then, we formed an alliance with Casual to get a realistic chance.

Sadly enough our server status isn't much different. There's 4-5 guilds competing but always on the same region, meaning 4 castles are being taken without a fight. I'm in a guild who doesn't need any silver (Millennium) as we're one of the richest guilds in Jordine. However we want fair and challenging fights which haven't been there for a long time now. It's either a 3/4/5 v 1 (which is silly) or a 2 v 1 where the other party gets walked over within 30minutes/ 1 hour.

There's one guild hiding away (High_Dawn) to be able to obtain castles easy and hoard the silver. The other ones can't compete with Harmony. History has proven that those guilds will simply avoid Harmony at all cost, getting locked up together and we will be back to square one. 4 Regions taken by 1 guild, the other 5 guilds rotating the left-over region. Where's the fun in that?

?? What are you talking about millennium one of the richest guilds on jordine and wants challenging fights wut?

You guys just castleswap with another guilds and avoid all pvp and u got no money in guildbank. In grind we were rolling with 10b+ guildfuns in bank all the time and pp got 80m+ per week from guild funds. How much money has millenium one of the richest guilds in jordine shared to its players?

Where is the fun in castleswapping? Going for 4 regions seems really fun and ballsy

Posted

I was actively trying to push for staying in grind or going zer0 but for some reason staying in grind wasnt option even though thats what everyone wanted to do, and zer0 didnt have enough spots in guild. And yea griend was most friendly guild in bdo i was in, and already some of the most fun players from it left harmony.

Notorious liar :) 

Posted

He's pointing out that before the merger, the fight in Calpheon Harmony had 70+ players attending (thou I believe it was slightly less but still 60+) and yet made room for 70+ members from Grind. As the limit is 100 that'll directly mean active members got removed from Harmony.

That's not loyality to your community, thats loyality to the strongest players. Understandable but not very honorable.

We had indeed 60+ not 70+, and we had lots of afk players some even intentionally went to second guild to make room for 45 Grind players not 70+, some also joined the second guild. People having serious problems with numbers.

Notorious liar :) 

I know right, what the ----- is that guy talking about xD.

?? What are you talking about millennium one of the richest guilds on jordine and wants challenging fights wut?

You guys just castleswap with another guilds and avoid all pvp and u got no money in guildbank. In grind we were rolling with 10b+ guildfuns in bank all the time and pp got 80m+ per week from guild funds. How much money has millenium one of the richest guilds in jordine shared to its players?

Where is the fun in castleswapping? Going for 4 regions seems really fun and ballsy

At least he's right about millenium. Dunno about the guildfunds thing tho, not like i care anyway.

Posted (edited)

At least he's right about millenium. Dunno about the guildfunds thing tho, not like i care anyway.

So what is he right about? We went for mediah did we not?

It's funny how you have forgotten about the castle swapping with casual ever since you became grindmony. I still remember your rage-whispers the moment high dawn attacked you in eastern border "QQ we are getting zerged again QQ" and then blamed us for being allied with high dawn.

You (harmony) and high dawn challenged us to a fight in eastern border, and we, built in eastern border. But now suddenly we run from PvP? You were the one who even asked for this fight. So we showed up did we not?

I see a lot of salt aimed towards Millennium, it is funny and successful in my eyes because people just forgets how we are not even a hardcore guild and manage to do this. 

Now instead of whining about other guilds that actually shows up in saturdays, why don't you all bozos try to encourage the other guilds to show up? Because 2 free regions and 2 uncontested region while 1 fight in 1 region (mediah) is not really good.

??

Poor shinigame, thats all you got now. Old times and tales of how grind carried you. Now you couldn't join the cool-guy club in grindmony and that's all you can cling on. All your posts now are of what was in the past. That's all you got now, until someone convinces the lead of harmony to take you in. 

I wonder which altruistic guild-leader even took you in.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Forumquest available:

"Go to shinigamiqt's profile and find 5 posts in a row where he uses the word "lie""

Reward: A free walk outside - all expenses covered

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So what is he right about? We went for mediah did we not?

It's funny how you have forgotten about the castle swapping with casual ever since you became grindmony. I still remember your rage-whispers the moment high dawn attacked you in eastern border "QQ we are getting zerged again QQ" and then blamed us for being allied with high dawn.

You (harmony) and high dawn challenged us to a fight in eastern border, and we, built in eastern border. But now suddenly we run from PvP? You were the one who even asked for this fight. So we showed up did we not?

I see a lot of salt aimed towards Millennium, it is funny and successful in my eyes because people just forgets how we are not even a hardcore guild and manage to do this. 

Now instead of whining about other guilds that actually shows up in saturdays, why don't you all bozos try to encourage the other guilds to show up? Because 2 free regions and 2 uncontested region while 1 fight in 1 region (mediah) is not really good.

Poor shinigame, thats all you got now. Old times and tales of how grind carried you. Now you couldn't join the cool-guy club in grindmony and that's all you can cling on. All your posts now are of what was in the past. That's all you got now, until someone convinces the lead of harmony to take you in. 
I wonder which altruistic guild-leader even took you in.

If you remember correctly, i simply whispered you because you kept saying when i offered you to make a 1VS1 on a nodewar (wich you were too afraid of ofc) you kept saying that you were NOT allied whatsoever with asura / high dawn wich was not true, pointing out the fact that you are a liar and i dont like liars.

PS : My initial whisper was not to make a zerg vs harmony but to have a 1 on 1 with millenium wich never happend (pre Grind merge). The moment the node war started, you instantly zerged us to have what... A really good fight that involves a lot of skill :D? I mean at least casual was there and balanced the game, at least, by attacking high dawn while we fought you.

PS#2 : I think we can blame server lag anyway. KAPPA.

Edited by Bluefox21

Posted

pointing out the fact that you are a liar and i dont like liars.

Bad guild choice for that

Posted

But in the end all we need to know is

#1 Lorie beat Dohwa 1v1

#2 Bluefoxx is a baguett

#3 we all enjoy watching movingtarget drop off his horse

and after all that i go and kick Bestia from TS just for the lol's

Fak off jumpZ :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I love D R A M A 

Edited by InoriSenpai
1 person likes this

Posted

If you remember correctly, i simply whispered you because you kept saying when i offered you to make a 1VS1 on a nodewar (wich you were too afraid of ofc) you kept saying that you were NOT allied whatsoever with asura / high dawn wich was not true, pointing out the fact that you are a liar and i dont like liars.

We were never on a Node War with Asura. We were never allied with Low_Dawn in any case. You're making things up now.

Forumquest available:

"Go to shinigamiqt's profile and find 5 posts in a row where he uses the word "lie""

Reward: A free walk outside - all expenses covered

Lie.thumb.PNG.693a772c2e849d42a9b546bfea

ly.thumb.PNG.d3cab88057c973d507bdbfeac31
Shame the posts overview doesn't fit more letters ; ^)

2 people like this

Posted

Are we not? We've got plenty of silver to do anything, where do you get the idea from the bank is empty? Sure you've had 10b+ but we all know why. That's beside the point anyway, you disbanded so the funds are gone, spread out, who cares. You don't own them anymore.

Millennium hasn't swapped castles with anyone lately either. I would say we're doing better than most guilds actually and the only real competition is maybe 3-4 guilds, rest is outclassed.

I prefer our situation than having 4 Regions without competition, isn't that why your precious guild Grind disbanded for anyway?

Posted (edited)

I prefer our situation than having 4 Regions without competition, isn't that why your precious guild Grind disbanded for anyway?

No, not really.

Yet again, who´s fault is it we didnt get much competition ;) ;) 

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

No, not really.

Where's the fun fighting players who are 3x stronger than yourself and 1 combo you everywhere you go? ^^

It's only natural that when a Guild realises they can't possibly win, they move on and fight those they can win. There was no guild who could compete with Grind. Direct result was no resistance. You could've just taken it easy and allow other guilds to build up (like we've done with Sfora) and then actually gain some resistance and proper PvP. You guys were too greedy though.

Posted

Yea they teamed up against grind players not harmony as a guild. I heard from some good folks who carry your ass that almost all top 20 kills was grind while bottom 20 all harmony.

Harmony will be way way weaker this week and itll continue and you will bleed out the grind players extremely fast, they deserve better anyway.

Another bunch of lies :)

I was talking about guilds teamed up against us before Grind merged into us. But i said this already before.

And no, we had many Harmony ppl in top 20s.

But well, its just the usual low-quality shitposting from you :)

What I do have a problem with is the harmony members who went into hibernation for 2 months and now suddenly think they are the shit.

We didn't hibernate, and castle swapping wasn't 2 months, you guys got corrected multiple times on that. Proof is even in the sheet. So please, stop lying :)

And no, we are not thinking nor acting suddenly we are the shit. It was Grind before, and when they disbanded it was us even before the merge. But we are not acting like that,  it is what it is. We just enjoy your delicious tears :)

He's pointing out that before the merger, the fight in Calpheon Harmony had 70+ players attending (thou I believe it was slightly less but still 60+) and yet made room for 70+ members from Grind. As the limit is 100 that'll directly mean active members got removed from Harmony.

That's not loyality to your community, thats loyality to the strongest players. Understandable but not very honorable.

You guys keep pulling off more and more false infos lmao. This is so funny.

Yes we maybe had about 65 ppl at Calpheon. Guess what, next week at Valencia it was about 60-65 too.

We didn't kick people from our community, they got moved to second guild. People who are low level/gear, inactive, or less active. And got replaced with Grind, but some Grind ppl also got placed in our second guild afaik.

And we joined about 45 Grind ppl to first guild to full up the gap we always had.

We use our second guild for sieges too, their guild is bigger now. So they are not left out from the fun. But we don't intend to use them at same region, for obvious reasons.

Hope this clears things up for you guys finally.

The reason why we never participated in this organized alliance against Grind is very simple. Navster was never interested to zerg down the strongest guild whith the whole server. Because what do you achieve with that? Yes we would have destroyed Grind probably if all guilds worked together but thats no fun anymore and it definitely is no pvp anymore. We wanted to face Grind fair and as our attendance was very weak back then, we formed an alliance with Casual to get a realistic chance. Our intention was also to merge with Casual to become a real threat to Grind but sadly that was declined.

You do not really know what was going on. Also that we did not fight against Grind is also not true. We faced them in Calphen, in Mediah and in Valencia... the only difference was that we never had any intention to zerg Grind with a mega-alliance.

This. Plus there is a little bit more into it, but you guys will never know about it probably.

If Navster would have accepted that "zerg down Grind" alliance, then what would have happened?

We maybe beat Grind after 1 hour, and then we can't finish the siege because there wouldn't be enough time to "FFA". It most likely would not have been FFA for sure, and would have ended up with backstabs and another "teaming up against the next biggest threat".

Sure, drama would have been more spicy and fun. But that would not have change the fact that there is no competition on the server. If we all would have gone to Calpheon against Grind, we would have seen multiple empty castles every saturday. Or they would have been taken freely by random tier 99999999 guilds.

Don't blame it on us that the server don't have enough patricipants for sieges. Every region should be contested by 3+ guilds. And then Grind would not have been able to go for  3++ regions. You can't be serious.

And as i proved you wrong before FalleN, don't point fingers to us about dodging, and turtling in Mediah. When you only fought Grind one single time at sieges, and then pretty much dodged them. Stop being a hypocrite :)

I prefer our situation than having 4 Regions without competition.

But, our situation is exactly like that.. Serendia had some competition, one guild maybe? Balenos had a very little. Calpheon had.. one small guild that was done in 15 mins or so. So nothing.

Valencia.. well, HD vs HaRRmony, it was an easy fight for HD as i heard. Thats not competition either.

Only Mediah had real competition last weekend and thats it. And thats the problem, thats the server's problem..

There are simply not enough guilds on the server that are going to sieges. And this is not any guild's fault, we all know that. There is no reason to point fingers to each other whos fault is this.

Maybe you guys should start crying for server merge, instead crying here and blaming other guilds for something they are not faulty.

Posted

No, not really.

Lies! We contested you multiple times, I specifically remember the salt when we stopped you getting Mansha Forest back in Murivin days ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No, FUtilez cannons weren't in our base!

1 person likes this

Posted

We were never on a Node War with Asura. We were never allied with Low_Dawn in any case. You're making things up now.

Errrr, what? Remember Calpheon siege by any chance? It's fun how people tend to forget when it pleases them. 

Posted

But, our situation is exactly like that.. Serendia had some competition, one guild maybe? Balenos had a very little. Calpheon had.. one small guild that was done in 15 mins or so. So nothing.

NandaParbat fought us in Serendia whilst we were fighting FUzion in Balenos.

Posted

Errrr, what? Remember Calpheon siege by any chance? It's fun how people tend to forget when it pleases them. 

They just teamed up to take us out first, they weren't really allied :)

Bit similar, but still different. After we were done, they fought each other and ended up with a draw.

NandaParbat fought us in Serendia whilst we were fighting FUzion in Balenos.

Yeah, well.. i wouldn't really call that being contested. No offense, but i really would like to see 3+ guilds in every region.

One day maybe..

Posted (edited)

They just teamed up to take us out first, they weren't really allied :)

Bit similar, but still different. After we were done, they fought each other and ended up with a draw.

I never said they were allied out of the sieges, just that during that siege they were but still claimed they werent while it happened.

PS : Correct me if i'm wrong but i think Asura + Millenium attacked High_Dawn... No ?

Edited by Bluefox21