• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Our Frenchies and Germans betrayed us to fo see the Euro semifinals... 

We did few mistakes, but also learned a lot.

I was pissed at the end because you zerged us by numbers, but the tactics you used were good, and as I said in another post, making alliances is part of this kind of Wars, so well played.

Yeah sorry about the zerg, i just thought you would have around 80 members and stomp us like the last time we fought at Splashing point. I think we had around 120-130 people between the 3 guild alliance.

Posted

if you a small guild - in game you found a small node were u gona fight with some one like you. This game have content for all guild however they a. But  then ppl start build alliance - competitive factor will die soon.

If we turned up at a t1 node against another guild with 40 members it wouldnt be fun for anyone involved.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't see the problem with alliances because we haven't had node wars long enough to see what kind of clustermess, drama and backstabbing it will lead to, But it'll probably be good because there's so much rivalry and salt between guilds on jordine it could feed a large african city. And that's a good thing. If you didn't start playing BDO just for this then I dunno what reason you have for playing. It's gonna be a pain in the ass for guilds to get where they wanna be and some fights won't be that fun, but then we'll have the really good wars to give us something to look back on and it will all be worth it. 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

If we turned up at a t1 node against another guild with 40 members it wouldnt be fun for anyone involved.

Why couldnt you enjoy even fights, it can only be fun if ur double numbers?

Posted

Yes.

Problem? 

Posted

Again bringing up numbers... This is not an arranged GvG, this is node war.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's like saying "Why couldn't you bring even gear to the fight". lol just saying.

2 people like this

Posted

Again bringing up numbers... This is not an arranged GvG, this is node war.

Massive respect to harmony for taking the loss on the chin. Funny to see that its only FUtilez crying about Harmony losing.

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah sorry about the zerg, i just thought you would have around 80 members and stomp us like the last time we fought at Splashing point. I think we had around 120-130 people between the 3 guild alliance.

So you guys planed to zerg us anyway as a guild can max have 100 people and we all know that never 100 people will show up. But not like i expected anything else from Thorr beside being a zerg legion. They always wanted to outnumber no matter how - was like that in Archeage and did not change here either. I agree with appic, alliances are cancer and there is a reason why such a system is not implemented in the game. I just wait till you guys piss more people off and in the end Grind-Harmony-Futilez build an alliance which indeed would be the most boring thing ever.

In short - I am not gonna act like i enjoyed this fight. It was 0 fun. I was expecting to have some epic fights, where everyone goes against everyone and not this kind of "alliances". Neither zerging nor being zerged will ever be fun for me. Till now nodewars as sieges was nothing but a disappointment for me.

Just out of curiosity - did you guys fight in the end for the node or you decided who will get it?

1 person likes this

Posted

So you guys planed to zerg us anyway as a guild can max have 100 people and we all know that never 100 people will show up. But not like i expected anything else from Thorr beside being a zerg legion. They always wanted to outnumber no matter how - was like that in Archeage and did not change here either. I agree with appic, alliances are cancer and there is a reason why such a system is not implemented in the game. I just wait till you guys piss more people off and in the end Grind-Harmony-Futilez build an alliance which indeed would be the most boring thing ever.

In short - I am not gonna act like i enjoyed this fight. It was 0 fun. I was expecting to have some epic fights, where everyone goes against everyone and not this kind of "alliances". Neither zerging nor being zerged will ever be fun for me. Till now nodewars as sieges was nothing but a disappointment for me.

Just out of curiosity - did you guys fight in the end for the node or you decided who will get it?

It was prophesied since the dawn of civilization. When the oracle foretold of a zerg that would fill the world with salt.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's crazy Asura would ally with another IRON like guild after what happened with IRON, Excessum, and then TSS, especially a guild that looks down on them.

I guess that is the way it is, but the people who are in Zer0 because they "don't like big/zerg guilds" are looking pretty dumb right now. You've formed a mega alliance essentially creating a big/zerg guild.

It's a bit like saying "I want our country to be like the USA" and then joining the European Union.

Posted

Our Frenchies and Germans betrayed us to fo see the Euro semifinals...

As a german i feel offended by this :P

Posted (edited)

You guys did great job with defense and attack, and we know it can get pretty -----ed up between allies when they nuke eachother down as well. 

You guys fought like monsters. Even while under attack by three guilds, you fend off most of it and were still able to focus our base to 40%. Well played, well played! We are looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Thank you for the fight!

I think we were about 45 ppl :P so really, we just lacked numbers ^.^

But its our fault, and we enjoyed the fight anyway :)

The elephant was cute :D How was it?

As the one who was riding the elephant. It all depends on wich skill it starts with. This skill is again RNG so yeah.

Elephants are horrible to steer wich is why i overshot the tower multiple times. Its attack moves him forward, attempting to slide past the tower. There were a lot of times where i was thrown through the tower into the main harmony force. And that is where the other issue arises. The elephant can get body blocked. Which means you need to auto attack to wipe the people blocking you.

In any case, even with 45 people you put up an amazing fight. We are sorry we brought more numbers, we thought you would have the numbers of first splashing point, where you completely crushed us.

In any case, thank you for the good fight!

--Xyran, Zer0 Officer.--

Edited by Angeal
1 person likes this

Posted

Massive respect to harmony for taking the loss on the chin. Funny to see that its only FUtilez crying about Harmony losing.

They were also fighting with 2 guilds in start just so you know. They arent against zerging because they know pp would bring it up. Also  in case you are unclear i have no issues with zerging and alliances, what bothers me is when some zero guy comes lying on forums that we were using second guild and we were even numbers, lets just keep facts straight. We should have won that fight 1v3 anyway we did bad calls and we deserved to lose it.

Posted

Maybe THOR  dont "being a zerg legion"... we are not THOR (we let thor over 2 months ago), we are Cerberus.

If all the people thinks that it easy create and hold an alliance... try to do it. If you think that it is easy control your ppl when X ally just kill them (because we can damage between us)... try to do it.

We are not a zerg, we are X people from X guilds working together for a target. We dont go to lvl1 or lvl2 nodes destroying the guilds...

If you like it.. fine. If you hate us... fine. This is a node war... not a GvG or 1vs1 to give us your numbers.

Posted

Alliances are big part of Node/Castle wars siege and they add nice dynamic to the gameplay. 

The only thing that I dislike is when a guild is stacking multiple players to guild1,guild2 etc... to advance in sieges and even that is now thing of the past as everyone is consolidating into one siege guild only, having the second one for the more casual old members. 

In RU for example they go full retard with guilds having 5,6  branches to support them at sieging. 

Like @Arthan said its not easy mode to make and hold alliances so gratz for first successful one.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I really don't feel you guys need to be sorry for "zerging" <.<

Alliances bring more ppl against big guilds, because those said big guilds have more high levels, and more geared people. Avarage gear and level is higher. So the "zerging" balances this out.

It was only our fault that we didn't bring everyone for the war. You can't expect your enemy to ask you how many people are you gonna bring. There is only one goal, and it is to win. They did so

If there weren't level and gear differences between us, and then on top of that they zerg us. Thats what i would call lame, and unfun. But that wasn't the case.

Even you guys didn't expect us to bring so low numbers. And indeed if we had 75-80+ ppl yesterday, you would of needed those numbers.

Edited by Azta
3 people like this

Posted

The game is even more gear-based now. That's why we had to resort to the help of Asura and Cerberus. Last week, Harmony defended against 3 guilds in under an hour and props to that! We'd love to have an even-numbered fight but due to our inferior gear compared to GRIND, Harmony, FUtilez, there is just no way and it won't change that soon.

Now please help me understand why smaller/weaker guilds such as us (we're a bit over 2 weeks old) and others, should quietly accept their fate of never having a chance to get a castle... If we don't compete, the big guilds will ALWAYS have more money for the guild = higher payment for their members = even better gear = chances of beating them shrinks more and more. I know this from KR very well.

Harmony last week had a lot more members and we expected the same scenario. Yesterday we clearly overshot it but how were we supposed to know that. They took it well and that's why they have some of my respect back and they truly kept their face.

Anyway. Thanks Harmony for the nice fight and thanks Cerberus and Asura for the help!

2 people like this

Posted

I was watching France - Germany and many of us watched the match, but next time we'll not make you a gift aha! (where are you German? :D)

In any case, even with 45 people you put up an amazing fight. We are sorry we brought more numbers, we thought you would have the numbers of first splashing point, where you completely crushed us.

In any case, thank you for the good fight!

--Xyran, Zer0 Officer.--

Don't be sorry, it's a part of the game to make alliance with some other guilds to stomp big guilds. By the way, it's good to see a bit of fair play in this forum, i respect you.

See you next time!

Posted

The game is even more gear-based now. That's why we had to resort to the help of Asura and Cerberus. Last week, Harmony defended against 3 guilds in under an hour and props to that! We'd love to have an even-numbered fight but due to our inferior gear compared to GRIND, Harmony, FUtilez, there is just no way and it won't change that soon.

Now please help me understand why smaller/weaker guilds such as us (we're a bit over 2 weeks old) and others, should quietly accept their fate of never having a chance to get a castle... If we don't compete, the big guilds will ALWAYS have more money for the guild = higher payment for their members = even better gear = chances of beating them shrinks more and more. I know this from KR very well.

Harmony last week had a lot more members and we expected the same scenario. Yesterday we clearly overshot it but how were we supposed to know that. They took it well and that's why they have some of my respect back and they truly kept their face.

Anyway. Thanks Harmony for the nice fight and thanks Cerberus and Asura for the help!

Actually a castle wont yield more money, small guilds can make more money per member with nodes. Do the maths. If a small guild could get a castle sure its possible for a small guild to make more money, but large guilds wont profit much from castle ownership.

1 Castle = 100 mil silver a day, Thats 1 mil silver per player in a 100 man guild, 30 mil server per month on average.... Thats like 1/2 a days grind @ Sausans or less. 

Now consider a T3 node x2 or T2 node x2 with much less numbers, which is easily doable and you can get free nodes fairly easily...... Quite possible for a 20 man guild to get a decent couple of nodes and provide 2-3 mil contracts for its players. The money in our version is fairly reduced atm, most likely for the test period but if they keep it like this, nodewar money will just be spent for nodewars. Not so much profit for members to upgrade their gear in the current payout system in EU/NA as even 3 mil contract per day is a drop in the ocean.

As for the numbers thing its pointless not even sure why people keep bringing it up. Its not like you can predict how many people will turn up at each node easily, we expected far more to turn up to Calpheon castle and other nodes and were disapointed heavily with the turnout most of the time, then other times you get outnumbered out of the blue, just the way things are, so you can either prepare numbers in advance to give yourself a fighting chance and risk outnumbering the enemy and losing a good fight, you can take a risk and go in with your guild alone and hope it ends up as a somewhat balanced fight (very unlikely) or you can make temp alliances each time u go into a fight and try to get a balanced 2v2 or 2v3 or 4v3 or whatever. In the end no nodewar or siege battle is going to be fair, one side is always going to have the advantage and one side will always be disadvantaged.

As for the game being gear based... tbh its not that bad really, +17/18 isnt hard to get with the new handholding system, and +19/20 is respetitively hard to get, and very few people will ever get that high with the truely overpowered gear so I dont think its much of a concern really. And ive duel'd two people with TET's with my +17 set and tbh the damage output, while it was high wasnt that scary, you can deal with it, Class imbalance is still the biggest issue atm and awakenings is about 2 months away before that truely gets fixed.

Posted

I'd like to clarify some info if anyone knows:

1. Morghulis vs Sfora vs Metaleak vs Avalon vs ? 3 July - Western Gateway - Did I understand right?

2. Cerberus? Cerbervs? Cervervs? - If there's any member of this guild, explain how to write your guild name please xD

Posted

ooo... Just a question: Can you buy things in "guild shops" in normal silver price or do you have to use guild resources only? Can you convert player's silvers to guild silver? Because node wars and sieges generate BIG silver pack in guild "bank". 100 million silver/day "Only"? What do you think? How many guild quest is that 100 million... /day?

Posted

------

Fine but what about the direct payment? Friend of mine in KR got the Mediah castle and received 87 mil via mail. Not from contract payment, just pure silver per mail for conquering the castle. I myself got like 40 mil for Calpheon pure silver, 15 mil for Velia and 30 mil for Hidel when we fought over castles. Numbers might vary a bit. If you can confirm that you didn't get such payment (provided you participated in the siege), then I'll agree.

And yes, class balance is defnitely the bigger issue right now but just you wait until people have 220-240 AP... Then it only matters who landed the first CC. The reason why I brought the gear-thing up was that they said they didn't want to bring people with better gear a huge advantage, such as in KR. To make it a bit more fair but yeah,, nothing happened

Posted

1. Morghulis vs Sfora vs Metaleak vs Avalon vs ? 3 July - Western Gateway - Did I understand right?

2. Cerberus? Cerbervs? Cervervs? - If there's any member of this guild, explain how to write your guild name please xD

Cerberus is the name, but it was saved for a "clan"... so ingame our guild name is Cerbervs.

1 person likes this

Posted

2. Cerbervs. They put a V instead of U, guess Cerberus was taken. So they decided to look cooler