• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

everyone got red nose armor, a boss gear! node war and siege should be more interesting from now on! Kappa

1 person likes this

Posted

everyone got red nose armor, a boss gear! node war and siege should be more interesting from now on! Kappa

TREMBLE MORTALS! RED NOSE HAS BLESSED ME WITH HIS UNDESTRUCTIBLE ARMOR!

Posted

So... where harmony going this week? I was ready for you in the last week but lied to me

Balenos 🙄~

Finally got RedNose!

Better be rdy for Goliath 2.0

Posted

haha i have now 170ap
no chance goliath :D

Posted

haha i have now 170ap

its all over then 😶....god save us all 

Posted

AHAHA! we are pretty -----ed here... we build a tower on Wednsday... and happen what happen, we missed our nodewar with maintenance.. Ok good, can't take this place...

And want to know what is funny? Because we have a tower build and cant reset by nodewar.. we can't build another till Sunday! we are pretty -----ed.. we tried to build for Friday, and it says "tower already build" ... :(   im Sod sad right now.. to lose 2 wars and 2 nodes without fighting.. 

Posted

haha i have now 170ap

Killing time decreased from 10 minutes to 8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

AHAHA! we are pretty -----ed here... we build a tower on Wednsday... and happen what happen, we missed our nodewar with maintenance.. Ok good, can't take this place...

And want to know what is funny? Because we have a tower build and cant reset by nodewar.. we can't build another till Sunday! we are pretty -----ed.. we tried to build for Friday, and it says "tower already build" ... :(   im Sod sad right now.. to lose 2 wars and 2 nodes without fighting.. 

Make a ticket, ask for compensation!

Posted

We didn't even get to build a tower on wednesday because of all the downtime, since nobody was able to do it between 2 and 10 am. 3 other forts were built on our node (trina fort), none of them was ours, but we still had the node after the maintenance, gg! ...

Posted

interesting. we didnt built a fort on wednsday to defend Trini Fort but three other guilds. after emergency maintenance, we still owned the node.

this game is just perfect. 

Posted

It's like they are actually TRYING to kill the game off, if I made this many mistakes at work I would have been "sent home" a long time ago.

Posted

yup i made it in sametime posting here.. i saw another guys posted same issue on patch note topic.

they said guild who place a fort, will have 100M.. well ok, that help on lvl1 node for wednsday, but for lvl2 node on friday night.. :(  i send a ticket, we will see where it will go.. 

Posted

We didn't even get to build a tower on wednesday because of all the downtime, since nobody was able to do it between 2 and 10 am. 3 other forts were built on our node (trina fort), none of them was ours, but we still had the node after the maintenance, gg! ...

interesting. we didnt built a fort on wednsday to defend Trini Fort but three other guilds. after emergency maintenance, we still owned the node.

this game is just perfect. 

O_o this is scary

1 person likes this

Posted

its good every1 gets red nose armor, real boss gear shouldnt be handed out like candy, keep opening them bundles boyz or keep smiling to the nightvendor

Posted

yup i made it in sametime posting here.. i saw another guys posted same issue on patch note topic.

they said guild who place a fort, will have 100M.. well ok, that help on lvl1 node for wednsday, but for lvl2 node on friday night.. :(  i send a ticket, we will see where it will go.. 

At least make them hand you Valencia or Mediah ter for a week ^^

Posted

They'll send a boss armor box ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

its good every1 gets red nose armor, real boss gear shouldnt be handed out like candy, keep opening them bundles boyz or keep smiling to the nightvendor

That is true, although if you give some good stuff to casuals they'll have some more money to catch up, or at least i hope they sell, which improves availability for those who are actually trying to do something with it.

For most people boss armor is still something that sits at +13 in the bank with 20 durability i'd wager.

Posted

For most people boss armor is still something that sits at +13 in the bank with 20 durability i'd wager.

Close +11 :) can't bother with those 2 pieces atm, tri bheg & muskan are enough to kill sheep with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.10.14_12h05m54s_001_.png

2 people like this

Posted

nice hunter seals . im jelly.

1 person likes this

Posted

You just need to check your ppl man. Grieving or karma bombing if u will. And then being under protection when warred. 

Like wtf

Posted

You just need to check your ppl man. Grieving or karma bombing if u will. And then being under protection when warred. 

Like wtf

There was an incident lately where this happened, and I completely agree it's a shitty thing and shouldn't happen again. But in other cases we do have undergeared that are in their right to have protection. It's hard to please everyone, but Im sure you will rise above it!

Posted

There was an incident lately where this happened, and I completely agree it's a shitty thing and shouldn't happen again. But in other cases we do have undergeared that are in their right to have protection. It's hard to please everyone, but Im sure you will rise above it!

Tbf i ran into an harmony undergeared salty griefer/karma bomber. You have those in every guilds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol much time any harmony members try get my spot and  stole my farm

its normal in everyguild

Posted

Like wtf

i needed the spot

Posted

i needed the spot

Ask, flag or ask for war, EZ. 

Tbf i ran into an harmony undergeared salty griefer/karma bomber. You have those in every guilds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Uhm, maybe second guild? That kind of control might not be as airtight as in main guild, but overall griefing is heavily frowned upon.

Posted

Uhm, maybe second guild? That kind of control might not be as airtight as in main guild, but overall griefing is heavily frowned upon.

Might be from second guild, that guy really had a crap gear. Anyway, not really important, one man doesn't make a whole guild ¯\_(ツ)_/¯