• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

MoZex is there a reason you try to pick a fight with everyone lately (last 5+ pages) is your guild manning up to Harmony or just letting air out?

(curious no taunt intented)

No one seemed to care when your guild leader Sauron was running rampant and still am even tho hes on a leash. But you wouldnt understand cuz we aint hardcore enough.

Edited by Nacario
2 people like this

Posted

Who fought at eastern border (T3)?

Posted

Who fought at eastern border (T3)?

Zer0 vs Asura

Draw - good fight

---

Personal opinion... boring as ----- and demotivating as hell with this desync all over the place... good work Kakao/PA

2 people like this

Posted

MoZex is there a reason you try to pick a fight with everyone lately (last 5+ pages) is your guild manning up to Harmony or just letting air out?

(curious no taunt intented)

A lil of both i guess. Also, this thread was going the wrong way. So i made sure to keep the salt flowing. Respectfully ofcourse.

Anyway... lets hope they fix teh freakin' server today :/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I Amummu the fastest man alive in Jordine, i challenge Grindmony to a horse race, if i win then i get one of their territories and if they win then won't call out their bs in the forums anymore xD  

Edited by SillySin

Posted

It really was the best nodewar ever so far for me. We were picking out the enemies who tried to attack our fort and wiped their forts at really imprssive tempo but then we had to break Inside defiance which would be harder if they didnt fight vs corsairs for some time. When we were about to do final push for Inside, Corsairs moved back (to build back their base i think as it was obvious we will come for them in few minutes) and then we had some nice clash cause Inside defended their base to very 1% of the fort. After writing 'gg' to them, we had less than 30mins for corsairs and it looked promising when we controlled their base area and lowered fort to 50% but then they get organised and pushed us back and without any resources left (cannon balls, outpost couldnt be replaced) that was nothing we could do about it. 

No win but great fun. Respect for all people involved

It was... Nightmarewalker was lucky, Inside wanted to kick us (Corsairs) out, we had 15/20 ppl inside attacking our place, we backed all on it, they stay on our side for 2hours.. we lost every part and build 2 times our base.. but they never stay too long on our fort and come back from tarif everytime. When Nightmare attacked inside, they let our fort off, it was 10 PM. 

We didn't want to rebuilt our fort another time.. too expensive.. we finish inside with nightmare (haha You out first!) and well, we defend for 20 min againt nightmare to take a draw... if we didn't have inside all time on us, we will pushed some fort.. but inside dont like us i think :x  

Well, for ou small guild ( 18/20ppl on nodewar) it was a nice draw. So sad we didn't have time to shake nightmarewalker defense. ;p

Posted

Nightmarewalker was lucky,

Dude, stop. 

You should consider yourself as lucky cuz we choose fight Inside before you :)

Posted

Yeah, if we had Inside+Night on us, ofc we are kicked out.. your luck was inside only focused on us. ;) and we are lucky you focused on inside, if inside focused on night, maybe we focused on night and kick htem out. ;p  War is based on decision to turn arround fight.. we are lucky to finish here, inside wasn't. ;)

Posted

Hey! i m right on topic Now \o/ *happy*

1 person likes this

Posted

But you are aware that when you were fighting against one guild we were whipping others? You couldnt handle even one, so yea 

Posted (edited)

hehe, we have a backstory with Inside, i think it's why they didn't let us go out. ^^

and we have handle them for 2hours, and ready to stay 1hour.. that why you didn't finish us.. we are persistant, and we had more difficulties against inside with all our defense than you with only soliders on ground. ;) if inside didn't waste there time on us, it will end another way maybe?.. it's war strategie. ^^  

only result here is a draw with Corsairs and Nightmarewalker left there. ^^

Edited by kardhafi

Posted

Ill leave you in your dreams, see ya on next node wars :)

Posted

Hey! i m right on topic Now \o/ *happy*

It's a learning process, but you're getting the hang of it!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Anti Troll Fort:

Millennium vs FUzion vs Morghulis vs Rocinante vs Ancestral

Millennium should win. Well played!

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
well should win

Posted

Anti Troll Fort:

Millennium vs FUzion vs Morghulis vs Rocinante vs Ancestral

Millennium won. Well played!

Elaborate on what the bold, underscore and the tiny text means? :D

Posted (edited)

Elaborate on what the bold, underscore and the tiny text means? :D

Roci and Ancestral died too fast, Millennium was the dominant one, FUzion had to defend from the second Mil took down the rest, and Morghulis the last one standing besides Mil. We defended pretty well I would say, sadly we had to pull out most of our attack on Morghulis when they were at 80% due to Millennium finishing both other opponents far too quickly. Was a fun war overall and pretty satisfied, Just hope to see such participation in Sieges as well not just Nodes!

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
node/siege

Posted (edited)

Roci and Ancestral died too fast, Millennium was the dominant one, FUzion had to defend from the second Mil took down the rest, and Morghulis the last one standing besides Mil. 

So, FUzion should be the 'underscore' and Morghulis in 'bold' then?

Kappa

Edited by eLusion

Posted

Kappa

Will just bold it all, either way interested in the numbers 40 at the start here from FUzion, 44 at end.

Posted (edited)

Kappa

Taking into account that morghulis wasn't able to take Fuzion down by themselves without the help of Millennium, no. We were also constantly pushing on morghulis base before millennium jumped in, and i think that we got it to 80% in around 20 mins. After millennium killed the 2 smaller guilds, the fight was fuzion vs millennium+morghulis (vastly outnumbering us). We managed to defend for 30-40 minutes against both guilds and their 1 bil elephants xD.

Good fight :) Dem stones around the base tho` ;(. Haven't seen 3 siege capable guilds fighting eachother for a node in a while :P

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Fight for Trina Fort.
Sfora and Asylvm together vs Enemy(13) vs OjosDelDesierto. Ojos died first, then Sfora and Asyvlm allied up against Enemy and Enemy died.
Getting sandwiched feels bad man.
Between the desync and getting sandwiched it wasn't a very fun fight.

Guessing Sfora and Asylvm will fight it out. Scratch that.
Apparently they traded the node. :^)

Edited by Zorlak

Posted (edited)

GG, fun fight at the beginning, cluster----- in the end.

edit: desync is horrible. so much for the "tested patch" they applied today. Kek

b5565c9356.gif

Edited by Xeo
1 person likes this

Posted

Between the desync and getting sandwiched it wasn't a very fun fight.

Guessing Sfora and Asylvm will fight it out.

Desync's are horrible, we were on the other T3 node in Calpheon today and when going near stones it was awful the desync. 

Posted

Will just bold it all, either way interested in the numbers 40 at the start here from FUzion, 44 at end.

Hehe, I feel you man ^^

Posted

GG

now it operates as servers, probably quit the game will do

Posted (edited)

Desync's are horrible, we were on the other T3 node in Calpheon today and when going near stones it was awful the desync. 

Desync is even worse then before the patch... Its so horrible its unbelieveable, i dont know how they could ----- up the servers this much. This shit will kill siege/node scene if they dont fix it ASAP

Edited by Inexizz
1 person likes this