• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

milemium

:'D

1 person likes this

Posted

MIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

1 person likes this

Posted

Jordine is just pathetic now. No more good Pvp.

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm good pvp fite me irl

Posted (edited)

you bet, lots did too and many to follow, grindmony contribution to killing sieges scene already was pointed out by others in this thread so won't get into it.

+1 

just zerg and guilds going after silver while their members getting bored and quitting soon.

Edited by SillySin

Posted (edited)

just zerg and guilds going after silver while their members getting bored and quitting soon.

Tbh I can't blame anyone to go for the silver. For what else should they go? Sieges are totally -----ed up they´re time consuming, give no reward and are just no fun. It's a -----ing lemming Zerg fest. All you have to do is to swarm into a base till all recovery centers and towers are destroyed then you just camp them at their tower and destroy it. Its like 80% of people i know who played or still play this game have no fun at sieges at all. The siege mechanic in bdo is probably the worst I´ve ever seen. Even took them -----ing 2 years to implement a respawn timer in Korea. Atleast they´re trying.

Edited by GERstenk0rn

Posted (edited)

Its like 80% of people i know who played or still play this game have to fun at sieges at all. 

Can't disagree with that, more like all my friends either quit guilds cuz they want no part in those or just go there cuz forced to attend, yet devs can't stop guilds from creating zergs like harmony or sucking all top geared players into one guild (which is still happening btw from previous screenshots been posted), community does shape it's pvp scene and jordine is just cursed sadly with this mentality, also silver is not an issue for most of them in that zerg im sure, it is how to stay interested in this game and not break gear then quit.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

CF0j_BmVIAAFFjN.thumb.jpg.c32bdd34a2d396

Mytoko~~now I recognize you 🤗

Where did you go? Have not seen you lately~

1 person likes this

Posted

I come, I leave, I come back ~~

1 person likes this

Posted

what are the first thoughts of imagination that go in you're mind with that picture, she really is stretchy

Posted (edited)

NandaParbat didnt let us build our base becouse they found it at 7 PM and they just declared war and came all there to interrupt. Our mistake we ended fort building so late but they behaved like cowards and pussies. Also we didnt had our leader so we were pack of wolves leaded by sheep :) 

I can say it officially: Nanda is weak as ----- :D

EDIT:
And I'm rly sad bacouse our attendance is getting weaker and weaker week by week... This siege we had barely 40 ppl...

Edited by Belmond

Posted

NandaParbat didnt let us to build our base becouse they found it at 7 PM and they just declared war and came all there to interrupt. Our mistake we ended fort building so late but they behaved like cowards and pussies. Also we didnt had our leader so we were pack of wolves leaded by sheep :) 

I can say it officially: Nanda is weak as ----- :D

In other words you guys are shit aswell for building late, sieges is all about winning, they did exactly the right thing against you because you were not even slightly prepared for it. So it's you who are weak not them.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

what are the first thoughts of imagination that go in you're mind with that picture, she really is stretchy

HAHAHA was waiting for someone noticing it

@belmond : We did the right thing to do, it was you being stupid building late and that don't bring ppl to defend you to atleast try to " wipe " us. So yes keep talking, salty man.

Edited by Mytoko

Posted

NandaParbat didnt let us build our base becouse they found it at 7 PM and they just declared war and came all there to interrupt.

@belmond : We did the right thing to do, it was you being stupid building late and that don't bring ppl to defend you to atleast try to " wipe " us. So yes keep talking, salty man.

Building on lvl 15 alt-character that can't be killed in PvP is not a thing?

1 person likes this

Posted

Good place to park ur bike?

Posted

Building on lvl 15 alt-character that can't be killed in PvP is not a thing?

Also could have been a thing :D !

Posted

NandaParbat didnt let us build our base

This is hillarious, bravo @Laeloo

Posted

This is hillarious, bravo @Laeloo

Don't congratulate her ! She did 0 kills :c

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't congratulate her ! She did 0 kills :c

I did 5 kills ! and 5 other kills with the elephant ! è_é

2 people like this

Posted

I did 5 kills ! and 5 other kills with the elephant ! è_é

Laeloo in siege

CF_TdFQUgAECxbB.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Laeloo in siege

CF_TdFQUgAECxbB.jpg

hahaha <3

Posted

mhm

what is ur mainchannel Nanda ??

Posted (edited)

Even Node Wars.... 14 Auto Finished and then 13 Fights only today sounds so low for Jordine ._.

Need more guilds fighting, in every tier!

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly

Posted

Harmony help us

Take all teritory  >.<

Posted (edited)

.. ok... it's last time i try a lvl1.. we will go on lvl2 more now..

Elder's bridge : 7 guilds on fight : Corsairs vs Blackstones vs Sparda vs Yokai vs BDM vs Ruthless vs Mountaintrainning (why?) 

finished on draw with Corsairs vs Blackstones vs BDM.

we had nice fight but too long, i had 18 ppls here and only 1 magician... i was so suprise to see GM from Mountaintrainning on there fort near us.... and they use 2 times elphant against our fort but never touch it \o/ our fort was between sparda and MountainTraining, 2 small guild but persistant. We kicked out Sparda first to be more free on other guild after 30min. Blackstones focused MountainTraining.  And we try to go for Yokai, they had really strong place so much Warrior.. we mad it after 1hour30 fight against them. Blackstones finished Mountaintraining after that. 

We check on BDM and Ruthless.. they spend all nodewar between them. we saw Ruthless fort was at 10% and BDM at 100%.. well time to finish ruthless there.. So many Ruthless..  after finishing here. Try to focus on BDM with 30min left..  Blackstones wanted to fight here too.. but BDM had a strong fort with hwacha shooting  against a tree (bad move here). Finish this nodewar on draw.. nice fight for all guild. we down 3 forts (our record \o/) 

But our bigest ennemies was desync... so bad to play on PvP right now... :(

Edited by kardhafi
2 people like this