• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

How about we all keep this thread about in game drama/exploits/mechanics and not bring personal shit in here, please! or keep embarrassing yourself.

1 person likes this

Posted

Third hand? More like she said it herself in an open chat for everyone to see. So there was multiple witnesses.

Good to know, rare to get direct information from you guys.

Don't really expect an un-awakened sorc to fight atleast 3 wizards/horse wizards

That was a different fight.

And on that day we had 2 horsewizards, and an un-awakened sorc on an alt wizard on a horse. But yeah you called another 8 or 9 people that time too.

How about we all keep this thread about in game drama/exploits/mechanics and not bring personal shit in here, please! or keep embarrassing yourself.

They're just doing whatever they can to shift blame, or distract from the fact that Zer0 are exploiter apologists and supporters, whilst saying the exact opposite.

Posted

That was a different fight.
And on that day we had 2 horsewizards, and an un-awakened sorc on an alt wizard on a horse. But yeah you called another 8 or 9 people that time too.

Yea ofcourse we called out for anyone who wants to PVP when the initial 4 people were outnumbered. I was there and the killfeed shows it very clearly too.

Posted

Yea ofcourse we called out for anyone who wants to PVP when the initial 4 people were outnumbered. I was there and the killfeed shows it very clearly too.

Outnumbered by a 52 and someone not in the guild. Outnumbered on a streamsnipe.

So you called and 40-60 people showed up.

Posted

In respect to her I wont be giving out name, and you and I know both who were talking about. So don't even try to act clueless.

FYI We werent even close to being 20 in that fight :D

Posted

http://oi65.tinypic.com/246pffa.jpg

Holy shit TocToc advertising for Casual in German. How old are these screens? 2 years? Thought you guys were talking about recent stuff lol.

Tbh i think this personal drama between a few people is boring as ----- cant we go back to grindmony?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Then if we neglect the lvl 52, it would've been 4vs7 since whoever this guildless person is, isn't even in the killfeed. And we didn't even have 20 people at the fight

Edited by Certify

Posted (edited)

In respect to her I wont be giving out name, and you and I know both who were talking about. So don't even try to act clueless.

FYI We werent even close to being 20 in that fight :D

We didnt fight when you all came, obviously. Just saw that you brought everyone in a big cluster----- for no apparent reason other than I guess its Avalon and you guys were trying your hardest to take our members.

So yeah when it was an actual fight you definitely didnt have 20+. But you guys got some kills as we were leaving the zerg obviously, I dont consider that a fight either.

Then if we neglect the lvl 52, it would've been 4vs7 since whoever this guildless person is, isn't even in the killfeed. And we didn't even have 20 people at the fight

Yes they didnt fight. It was Wolfy and she wasnt in Avalon at the time. Nor attacked ^

Holy shit TocToc advertising for Casual in German. How old are these screens? 2 years? Thought you guys were talking about recent stuff lol.

Tbh i think this personal drama between a few people is boring as ----- cant we go back to grindmony?

Yeah its old stuff, apologies

Edited by JConstantin3

Posted

Yea its like 4-5months ago, no idea why hes bringing this back up. It's also getting boring and repetitive ._.
Can't ever shake off a salty person right?

Posted

Yea its like 4-5months ago, no idea why hes bringing this back up. It's also getting boring and repetitive ._.Can't ever shake off a salty person right?

Since you missed the point twice before, it was just to show Jurra that yes I have killed him but just like I said at the time it was only in group pvp. Cant remember killing him solo.

Posted

Like I stated in a previous post, JC is emotionally unstable, he has a massive grudge against Zer0 ^^

Posted

Like I stated in a previous post, JC is emotionally unstable, he has a massive grudge against Zer0 ^^

How is this a reason for you to support exploiters?

Posted

How is this a reason for you to support exploiters?

Honestly, shit happens. I quit the game before the ban happened and people who exploits reaps what they sow. And I don't speak for Zer0 today. 

So dont try to say that I "reason" nikers ban with whatever statements I've previously said.

Posted (edited)

I've learned to expect nothing less from these children.

Can't have a mature discussion about exploiters and their guild supporting it. When their paper thin, shady, reasoning is questioned they will go straight to insults.

True that.... u cant expect nothing from us children.... but then again if we talk about a young 18y old Sweedish girl, we talking business here airight? xD Should we remind the BDO community how you hitted one of your officers, then she rejected u, and u demolished Avalon because of that? xD (You kicked her, and some of your best members from the guild)

And a guy like that talking and preaching, god where this game is headed...... lol xD

Edited by FaLLeN
2 people like this

Posted

XDDDDDD 

True that.... u cant expect nothing from us children.... but then again if we talk about a young 18y old Sweedish girl, we talking business here airight? xD Should we remind the BDO community how you hitted one of your officers, then she rejected u, and u "demolished" Avalon because of that? xD

And a guy like that talking and preaching, god where this game is headed...... lol xD

demolished hahahaha if that's true lol

Posted (edited)

True that.... u cant expect nothing from us children.... but then again if we talk about a young 18y old Sweedish girl, we talking business here airight? xD Should we remind the BDO community how you hitted one of your officers, then she rejected u, and u demolished Avalon because of that? xD (You kicked her, and some of your best members from the guild)

Hitted?

Please expand.

And also please tell me how anything I do, has anything to do with Zer0 supporting a proven Exploiter and making him their GM?

Like, how can I have so much of an impact that I'm not even in your guild and somehow I'm the reason for you to make these choices

Honestly, shit happens. I quit the game before the ban happened and people who exploits reaps what they sow. And I don't speak for Zer0 today. 

So dont try to say that I "reason" nikers ban with whatever statements I've previously said.

Fair post.

Edited by JConstantin3

Posted

Kinda nice to see that ppl can still see this is just a game. And friendships are above that. Taking this heat for a friend and united as a group.

Exploit or not... 

Respect.

Posted

Kinda nice to see that ppl can still see this is just a game. And friendships are above that. Taking this heat for a friend and united as a group.

Exploit or not... 

Respect.

Yea, niker sure as hell deserved the ban and i've bullied and made fun of him for as long as i could for it. But that doesn't take away the fact that he worked hard and built this guild up so I'm willing to forgive a friend just so he can lead this community once again like no one else could.

Posted

Hitted?

Please expand.

And also please tell me how anything I do, has anything to do with Zer0 supporting a proven Exploiter and making him their GM?

Like, how can I have so much of an impact that I'm not even in your guild and somehow I'm the reason for you to make these choices

Hitted = you asked for the first kiss of your life with the girl, please do i need to explain everything.....

Now let me ask a question..... Why do you concern yourself with what the ppl in Zer0 support, and who our GM is? :) Like why do you need to continue to spam the forum with your propaganda? :) Clearly you understand that we do not care about your opinion, and clearly you understand that we will support our friends no matter what. Let me explain this too, Friend is a person that care about, and would help in a difficult situation. Something you never tried to do in Avalon, something i cant imagine yourself having... sorry for the blunt words xD 

Now let me end with some statistics... Zer0 is still standing, and as you can see, the ppl who started it are still here, we are awesome community and we would do anything to protect that ;) WHERE IS YOUR COMMUNITY ? ah wait... you kicked most of em, cuz they werent so obidient to follow ur dictatorship xD

1 person likes this

Posted

No need, there's at least one Zer0 member in this discussion who keeps screaming for better drama mongers to spice up the scene, as those already there are allegedly crappy at their job, while he's now partecipating in one of the most stupid exchanges in the history of this thread. Oh and there's also SillySIn trying to direct the discussion.

How is this not entertaining?

Posted (edited)

Just keep crying and can you tell me, why i have to be gently with scared plebs 20-30 years old guild leaders? Too much excusess tbh, this is not even fun enymore, when so many grown men cry and blame their problems on another Guild.

Because it's about respect and sportsmanship. You have basicly been the first guy on the podcast that called members of other guilds "plebs" and showed how disrespectful you think of them. I'm glad you don't represent Harmony at all, because otherwise it would be a shame xD

You basicly did not contribute anything to the podcast aside from toxicity - no reasons - no arguements - just toxicity - even the grills that were with you were more reasonable. (Probably that's why @Navster sent them - to make sure we get a good laugh aside from the pure cancer you delivered)

You wanna know whats even more funny than what you claim to be funny?

A guy that runs to a podcast, pretends to be a grown man and handels toxic as if he'd be a 13yo pubescent teenager. After that running to the forums and pretending to be so grown up again ^_^

EDIT: Inb4 @Arshi gets triggered and tells everyone what kind of stupid pleb we are while he is the super hero of jordine.

Edited by Jylin
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No need, there's at least one Zer0 member in this discussion who keeps screaming for better drama mongers to spice up the scene, as those already there are allegedly crappy at their job, while he's now partecipating in one of the most stupid exchanges in the history of this thread. Oh and there's also SillySIn trying to direct the discussion.

How is this not entertaining?

To me it seems it is more entartaining than a siege vs Harmony... xD They should made a mini siege so we can fight for the villas and houses in the territory while Harmony wins all the territories.... good idea no?

But seriously i dont understand Ammumu.... maybe its just me, but i simply cant understand what a person that clearly dont like being in a guild and sieges doing here.... posting every 2nd comment in this thread.... Maybe its just me. :D 

Edited by FaLLeN
4 people like this

Posted

To me it seems it is more entartaining than a siege vs Harmony... xD They should made a mini siege so we can fight for the villas and houses in the territory while Harmony wins all the territories.... good idea no?

But seriously i dont understand Ammumu.... maybe its just me, but i simply cant understand what a person that clearly dont like being in a guild and sieges doing here.... posting every 2nd comment in this thread.... Maybe its just me. :D 

It's absolutely not just you :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hitted = you asked for the first kiss of your life with the girl, please do i need to explain everything.....

Now let me ask a question..... Why do you concern yourself with what the ppl in Zer0 support, and who our GM is? :) Like why do you need to continue to spam the forum with your propaganda? :) Clearly you understand that we do not care about your opinion, and clearly you understand that we will support our friends no matter what. Let me explain this too, Friend is a person that care about, and would help in a difficult situation. Something you never tried to do in Avalon, something i cant imagine yourself having... sorry for the blunt words xD 

Now let me end with some statistics... Zer0 is still standing, and as you can see, the ppl who started it are still here, we are awesome community and we would do anything to protect that ;) WHERE IS YOUR COMMUNITY ? ah wait... you kicked most of em, cuz they werent so obidient to follow ur dictatorship xD

You should write fanfiction. Nobody would read or enjoy it, but it would give you something to do.

I'm not asking you to care about my opinion, I'm just asking a direct question and wanting an honest answer.

Yes I clearly don't like Zer0, and have every reason not to. That has nothing to do with the topic though. If it was some other guild supporting exploiters I'd ask the same. Don't blame me for your mistakes and being called out on them.

If you don't support exploiting, then why are you supporting an exploiter?
And if you do support exploiting when its a friend just be direct and say so instead of tip toeing around it.

Posted (edited)

If you don't support exploiting, then why are you supporting an exploiter?
And if you do support exploiting when its a friend just be direct and say so instead of tip toeing around it.

Are you trying to get your post count up or something? Seriously stfu.

We dont support exploiting, but this is a game and friendship elevates above games.

Now please don't ask this question anymore times than you already have we are so bored of it. 

Edited by physce