• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

And if you do support exploiting when its a friend just be direct and say so instead of tip toeing around it.

I thought by now that the saying here is that nobody in Zer0 supports exploiting, but since people liked the person itself they are giving him a 2nd chance to redeem himself. Exploiting or not, 2nd chances are sometimes worth giving to people, even if its all about greed. If they dont uphold that 2nd chance, well, then you know that person is an idiot and shouldn't be worth having as a friend. But I believe Niker deserves a 2nd chance and hopefully he knows the full extent of the consequences that happens to people who do exploit by now. 

Remember, we are humans, not systematically robots designed to be 100% perfect, and lets be honest JC, not you, or I are perfect, we all have our dark secrets.

1 person likes this

Posted

You should write fanfiction. Nobody would read or enjoy it, but it would give you something to do.

I'm not asking you to care about my opinion, I'm just asking a direct question and wanting an honest answer.

Yes I clearly don't like Zer0, and have every reason not to. That has nothing to do with the topic though. If it was some other guild supporting exploiters I'd ask the same. Don't blame me for your mistakes and being called out on them.

If you don't support exploiting, then why are you supporting an exploiter?
And if you do support exploiting when its a friend just be direct and say so instead of tip toeing around it.

A lot of people told you, nobody is supporting an exploiter, we clearly do not approve what Niker did, and we clearly do not support / approve cheating or exploiting. But we do support a friend, he made a mistake, his account is suspended, he will start from the scratch. So for his actions, he will take his punishment (losing his account), that doesnt make him worse as a person, or worse as a leader. People trust him because he is skilled and good, and most of all, people trust him because he is a friend to all of us, he listen to people, he confront people, he laugh with people. He never had to opress somebody with power, he always tried to help with guild mates. I know alot of this sounds unreasonable to you, but just giving explanation.

So to summarize it, we do not support cheating/exploiting. We support a member of our community, he lost his account for his actions, and that is the punishment he gets for his mistakes.

Now that i answered your question, can you please stop spamming the same thing over and over again? Like even you cant be that stupid... xD

Posted (edited)

I thought by now that the saying here is that nobody in Zer0 supports exploiting, but since people liked the person itself they are giving him a 2nd chance to redeem himself. Exploiting or not, 2nd chances are sometimes worth giving to people, even if its all about greed. If they dont uphold that 2nd chance, well, then you know that person is an idiot and shouldn't be worth having as a friend. But I believe Niker deserves a 2nd chance and hopefully he knows the full extent of the consequences that happens to people who do exploit by now. 

Remember, we are humans, not systematically robots designed to be 100% perfect, and lets be honest JC, not you, or I are perfect, we all have our dark secrets.

Nobody needs to be perfect.

But why say something when your actions are the opposite? Its hypocrisy.

It seems none of you want to say it.

Of course now he might think its a mistake because he got caught (less so because he gets another chance) but whats with still trying to come across high and mighty by saying you don't tolerate and support exploiters?

You clearly do. Whether its because someone is your friend or not. Your policy is clearly to excuse and support an exploiter if they happen to be your friend.

I obviously think thats wrong, but take it with a pinch of salt thats just my opinion and as I've been informed none of you care about it. Thats your right.

Edited by JConstantin3

Posted (edited)

Wow so much drama going on here with Zer0 and JC, time to keep the pot warm.

Usuaily im not intrested in forum fights but this make me angry u little filty liar!

1.Sfora win Balenos ALONE

2.Sfora win Balenos with help of less than 30 ppl of Fuzion   First ally fight

> Sfora did not win Balerenos alone, you won it by doing the same tactic as you always do, you whisper all GMs/officers during node/siege wars and try to make deals that will turn in your favor. Just like that very first time where you whispered Morghulis to cut a deal, they thought you were an ally but little did they know the same deal had been cut with us, and FUzion aided you in getting Balerenos that day. We were smaller back then, we were children and followed pappy Sfora gently. Next siege FUzion was meant to get some cake, as agreed upon in a ts meeting before the siege. And right before Balerenos was in for the taking, Sfora went 180 degree and wanted the region for themselves - again! Even when you Dagda had told us days before that we were going to get it, you're two faced, you cant stick to your word. But it was okay, we were mature and let you take it as we are humble.

3.Fuzion win Balenos with Sfora help (Fuzin+Avalon future merge Sfora know about this on siege)  Second ally fight

Sfora turn to chose.   Mediah 

4.Sfora defend Fuzion base WHEN THEY FIGHT FOR BALENOS. FUzion win Balenos then move to Mediah 

> You did little in aiding us. We took out NandaParbat alone, and when we went for Metatrone who you were supposed to take out their tower and base was still at 100% because you couldnt make it past their basic defenses. We had lower number than you yet packed bigger punch, and you had lower attendance than normal because again this wasnt your profit gain. Even before this we asked kindly for Sfora to scout for enemies, but was told that we had to do all the work as this wasnt your turn, while when it's the other way around we were to spread our legs and say thank you. 

Dagda to Fenix - Ok if u want go fight for Balenos we try to hold on untile you finish

Sfora second chose Calpheon

5.Sfora defend Fuzion base WHEN THEY FIGHT FOR BALENOS AGAIN !

Dagda to Fenix - OK fight for Balenos if u want  Zero go for Millenium we  go for gates hope Asura focous on Us

But Asura find U and becouse u was surrounded by mountains they have great positions for cannons and flag. U leave Balenos and move to Calpheon

After fight I was alone on ur discord and u guys told me that u think u are not rdy for fight with biger guilds and want back to Balenos or Serendia. Dont pretend now u was obliget by those agreement about Balenos. U was treated bad by SFORA???  U work for US??? After first ally fight we go for final war coz u say that FUzion have no money so we transfer some to You and NOW U SAYS U WAS TREATED BAD!!!!! U gain more than we from this ALLY and non of us say a bad word non of us have any demands. 

There is much more to say...

> We followed you 3 times in sieges after this where we after 3 losses were told by you on that same discord meeting that you were gonna let us take the next region. And after this day you went silent for a week, also your officers, so that 7 days later we built in some other region without your promised support because there was nothing in it for you. And then later you make up some story about you having to work nightshift so you couldnt get back at us. And after that I told you about Balerenos being free for the taking (because I knew you had internal issues in guild and wanted to lift morale) when all guilds went against grindmoney, you then grab Balerenos with no competition, and no word back left after that either. You said you earlier gave us money? Thats cuz you felt bad for taking the first region from us, the 180, where you told us we would get 50% but after a few final wars it was ignored. 

Ungrateful and powerhungry, it got to your head, and it will be your downfall. Meanwhile you got unstabile clowns like Belmond throwing around dirt here with no ground, trying to judge and outwit. You only had one simple task and that was to communicate with us and show mutual respect. But that was to much to ask for and you -----ed it up real good because you act before you think, and FUzion will always honor past deeds and could've been a valuable ally.

What is the point of all this? You guys like to talk big, I like to talk back, it's fun and now people can make up their minds who the big bad wolves are.

Edited by Nacario
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nobody needs to be perfect.

But why say something when your actions are the opposite? Its hypocrisy.

It seems none of you want to say it.

Of course now he might think its a mistake because he got caught (less so because he gets another chance) but whats with still trying to come across high and mighty by saying you don't tolerate and support exploiters?

You clearly do. Whether its because someone is your friend or not. Your policy is clearly to excuse and support an exploiter if they happen to be your friend.

I obviously think thats wrong, but take it with a pinch of salt thats just my opinion and as I've been informed none of you care about it. Thats your right.

Let's say you and I were best buddies, you/or I, did something horrendously wrong cause society says its wrong, would you/or I stop talking to you just cause you/or I did it? Even if we were best buddies? Would you/or I, give up on all the memories we've had just because something was 'moraly' done wrong?

If I was to say "----- you, you piece of trash" (thats literally what I am getting from you) to all my friends cause they did something they shouldn't have done I'd be socially dead. 

Humans. We all make mistakes. Live with it, accept it, move the ----- on.

edit: Horrendously wrong doesnt mean murder, ----- or whatever the ----- you're getting thoughts of in your mind. It means a mistake.

Edited by eLusion

Posted

I know im jumping in on this NIker is a exploiter bullshit a bit late.

https://i.gyazo.com/4f1a5ecde6ccb26d5e7132b3f6d07b4b.png

here is the latest gear shot of nikers gear before he got banned, he was well below the average in the guild for combined AP/DP. As for his boss gear i know he is a lucky bastard as i was there when he dropped 2 of the pieces.

The story he told us is that he tested to see if the story he heard about the bugged in kr had been patched here. clearly they hadnt and he got a shard from it. 

If he had been exploiting seriously he would of had much higher gear, when you think of how strong nuts, excalibur and loken were.

He didnt even tell anyone else in the guild that this exploit was useable because he didnt want anyone to use it in the guild, so he kept it a secret, since he knew how much we dislike exploiters and cheats.

So for me atleast I believe niker's story, and i forgive him, and when he comeback ill accept him as a GM again. Since he is a nice guy and he is a good leader, better than the others ive had in this game.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Let's say you and I were best buddies, you/or I, did something horrendously wrong cause society says its wrong, would you/or I stop talking to you just cause you/or I did it? Even if we were best buddies? Would you/or I, give up on all the memories we've had just because something was 'moraly' done wrong?

If I was to say "----- you, you piece of trash" (thats literally what I am getting from you) to all my friends cause they did something they shouldn't have done I'd be socially dead. 

Humans. We all make mistakes. Live with it, accept it, move the ----- on.

edit: Horrendously wrong doesnt mean murder, ----- or whatever the ----- you're getting thoughts of in your mind. It means a mistake.

Nono, I never suggested you would need to stop talking to your friend.

I never even suggested that he shouldnt be given a second chance, or in the guild.

I didn't even suggest he shouldnt be GM.

I have however wanted you to clear up whether you do or do not support exploits. Because you are saying you don't but your actions are that you do.

I do think he hasnt lost anything. He exploited on his account, that account is rightly gone but he'll get everything back on his new account and there are no guild punishments. The gross negligence to even do that on a GM account is crazy, when you guys say you don't support exploiting and are allowing someone to come back with a fresh account, as the GM and you guys will carry him, thats supporting exploiting.

You're giving out both signals. Its wrong to do this, but its okay to do this.

As I said before its your guild and you have to do whatever you believe is right and I would be the last person to decide that. But don't give me Pepsi and tell me its Coke.

If you have an anti exploit policy, show it with actions not just words.

And if really you don't have an anti exploit policy, and nothing is going to happen to the people who exploit then just embrace it. I clearly think thats wrong, but if thats your way then its your way. Your guild your rules, just don't tell me its something it isnt.

I know im jumping in on this NIker is a exploiter bullshit a bit late.

https://i.gyazo.com/4f1a5ecde6ccb26d5e7132b3f6d07b4b.png

here is the latest gear shot of nikers gear before he got banned, he was well below the average in the guild for combined AP/DP. As for his boss gear i know he is a lucky bastard as i was there when he dropped 2 of the pieces.

The story he told us is that he tested to see if the story he heard about the bugged in kr had been patched here. clearly they hadnt and he got a shard from it. 

If he had been exploiting seriously he would of had much higher gear, when you think of how strong nuts, excalibur and loken were.

He didnt even tell anyone else in the guild that this exploit was useable because he didnt want anyone to use it in the guild, so he kept it a secret, since he knew how much we dislike exploiters and cheats.

So for me atleast I believe niker's story, and i forgive him, and when he comeback ill accept him as a GM again. Since he is a nice guy and he is a good leader, better than the others ive had in this game.

Just because you got a lot of shards from exploiting doesnt mean you used them sensibly or that you had decent RNG.

I know he attempted many TETs and was unsuccessful, though was successful on some non-boss armor which I guess he sold.

Again, Sillysin posted a screen of a gm response to someone using the excuse they did it once. They clarified in that exchange that they checked and he had profited way more from it than simply testing it once.

This is what they're looking for, patterns.

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.10.27_09h35m06s_001_.png

Edited by JConstantin3

Posted

just do not forget Storm who pulled out to you a helping hand when u was have less than 50kk in guildbank  and max 30-40people in siege

You know does not always win the castle and from what I know we have an appointment with pokolei a fight for territories

You write the reproaches to us but we surely we could ourselves free to take from you as balenos You took under our agreement

Not're trying to force us to do with the bad, and frankly I do not know what your motives but behave like a immature Pisser

Posted

Honestly, shit happens. I quit the game before the ban happened and people who exploits reaps what they sow. And I don't speak for Zer0 today. 

So dont try to say that I "reason" nikers ban with whatever statements I've previously said.

This implies that I don't support it. I even went around and said he deserved it cause he did it. And to be honest, I dont give a shit either, I quit the game, and yet again I say it, you reap what you sow. Not my -----ing problem. I have NEVER supported exploiting in games cause I have had too much experiences with other people doing it to get ahead of everyone else. But Niker never even got ahead of any of the people in Zer0 with the high end gear, he was the average geared dude in the guild. So clearly he was not exploiting to get ahead of us. (You'll say he was trying too late anway, so dunno why I even say this.)

As I said before its your guild and you have to do whatever you believe is right and I would be the last person to decide that. But don't give me Pepsi and tell me its Coke.

No it's not my guild, I am no longer part of Zer0. So dont even try that argument. I speak for myself and I atleast am able to understand social taboos and when or when not to cut contact.

You're giving out both signals. Its wrong to do this, but its okay to do this.

Thats not my damn problem, thats yours cause you're interpreting it as you want it. "People hear what they want to hear".

Again, I am not in Zer0. Get your shit straight.

If you have an anti exploit policy, show it with actions not just words.

And if really you don't have an anti exploit policy, and nothing is going to happen to the people who exploit then just embrace it. I clearly think thats wrong, but if thats your way then its your way. Your guild your rules, just don't tell me its something it isnt.

The world aint -----ing pretty right? Aint as black and white as you think it is. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Sniff Sniff

We don't support a 30+ old male courting a barely legal 18y old girl, but nobody came to the forum to expose you pal.... Maybe we should have? xD Not mentioning u ruined Avalon for us after that, cuz of your selfishness, but hey thats almost crime y know? xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Because it's about respect and sportsmanship. You have basicly been the first guy on the podcast that called members of other guilds "plebs" and showed how disrespectful you think of them. I'm glad you don't represent Harmony at all, because otherwise it would be a shame xD

Why should i respect them or you? I see ppl who eating sh1t and trying to say that this is exacly what they want to do, its fun, its pvp. We all understand why they don't want merge with some other guild. They had a chance to destroy us in Mediah segie when we was fight 1v4 guilds, but they faild coz they started to backstab each other so soon as they see 10% camp left.

Every podcast they talking about Harmony-
Grindmony and trying to say that we are looking for money, ez life , just blame us for all the problems on the server.

The difference between us is that they think so about us, and I call them plebs openly.

Edited by Arshi

Posted

So Swiper will the Nodewar podcast be something we will see in the furture or was there not enough interest?

Posted

Why should i respect them or you? I see ppl who eating sh1t

Why should I respect you then?

And is your country so garbage that people actually eat shit in the street to survive?

CL_9EIzUsAAPhpU.jpg

Posted

Harrmony/Harmony lost around 42 members, true some might just have been transfered between the 2 guilds, just strange it happened after wensday, anyone from harmony/harrmony care to comment?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We don't support a 30+ old male courting a barely legal 18y old girl, but nobody came to the forum to expose you pal.... Maybe we should have? xD Not mentioning u ruined Avalon for us after that, cuz of your selfishness, but hey thats almost crime y know? xD

Good job.

Just fyi I spoke to some officers about leaving myself. They were ones who are now Zer0 officers and founders. They told me I had to stay and make the tough calls because who else could do it? At the time they said nobody would be fit to. Sounds similar to something I read earlier hmm.

Moral of the story is, I was guilt tripped to try and make me stay. Told I needed to stay and make the tough calls. And then I made them and the same people went and made a guild to try and recruit from us.

Could have just accepted me leaving and you wouldnt have had to make a 2nd guild. So blame yourselves.

Edited by JConstantin3

Posted

kiss_81kb.1477961612.png

Posted

Could have just accepted me leaving and you wouldnt have had to make a 2nd guild. So blame yourselves.

But... You refused, rofl.

Posted

But... You refused, rofl.

No, I was asked by Astora and Taiyaki to stay and made to feel bad about it.

Posted

kiss_81kb.1477961612.png

1448357070118.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Good job.

Just fyi I spoke to some officers about leaving myself. They were ones who are now Zer0 officers and founders. They told me I had to stay and make the tough calls because who else could do it? At the time they said nobody would be fit to. Sounds similar to something I read earlier hmm.

Moral of the story is, I was guilt tripped to try and make me stay. Told I needed to stay and make the tough calls. And then I made them and the same people went and made a guild to try and recruit from us.

I did accept you leaving, I even offered to take over the guild lead (was either me or hyny) whilst you do what you gotta do. Then you came back a week later and said you were over it or smthing and kicked an officer who was involved in the drama. I even stepped down as officer as I just completely lost respect for your reckless decision.

Posted

haha did niker shovel down all the population in the desert?

http://i.imgur.com/nk9oq3D.jpg

Lol, at least what population exists is very happy

Posted

Lol, at least what population exists is very happy

What population it's 0% :D

Posted

What population it's 0% :D

turns out navster killed the population off too

lord info.PNG