• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I did indeed.

And you asked if I have a pic. I have many pictures, not sure why you want pictures of me though.

ok...................

Do you have screenshots of niker attempting the "TETs"..........???

Posted

ok...................
Do you have screenshots of niker attempting the "TETs"..........???

No, I just saw it in announcements. I'm obviously not going to take screenshots everytime someone I know attempts an enchant

Posted

No, I just saw it in announcements. I'm obviously not going to take screenshots everytime someone I know attempts an enchant

If you didn't then stop spreading lies ffs

Posted

If you didn't then stop spreading lies ffs

?

I'm not responsible for you asking the wrong question. Are Zer0 going to blame me for everything, all the time?

Posted

?

I'm not responsible for you asking the wrong question. Are Zer0 going to blame me for everything, all the time?

Me asking the wrong question or you trying to be funny?

1 person likes this

Posted

Me asking the wrong question or you trying to be funny?

Why would I need to try to be funny when you guys are posting this stuff all night? I'm sure you guys entertained everyone.

Posted

Why would I need to try to be funny when you guys are posting this stuff all night? I'm sure you guys entertained everyone.

l o l

Posted

Wow so much drama going on here with Zer0 and JC, time to keep the pot warm.

just do not forget Storm who pulled out to you a helping hand when u was have less than 50kk in guildbank  and max 30-40people in siege

You know does not always win the castle and from what I know we have an appointment with pokolei a fight for territories

You write the reproaches to us but we surely we could ourselves free to take from you as balenos You took under our agreement

Not're trying to force us to do with the bad, and frankly I do not know what your motives but behave like a immature Pisser

I make a list of stuff that has happened explaining what everyone else is noticing regarding Sfora leadership being twosided and selfish, and you all reply back with something unrelated to try to make points. And how is it lending out a helping hand when it was based on guild funds we spent figthing your wars, and even Balerenos at the end you chose to take for yourself, disregarding the agreement? Nor did u pay out the amount of money which was promised to small FUzion. You guys are talking gibberish while coming here on foruns acting all tough. I still lol so hard that day when we were figthing nanda+metatrone in Balerenos when makumba said u guys were so stronk and beat millenium in some war, that nothing could stop u, and then siege start and once we finished off nandapar in 40 mins, metatrone still was at 100% cuz u couldnt make it through. Next!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So Swiper will the Nodewar podcast be something we will see in the furture or was there not enough interest?

IDK, poll results are inconclusive since not enough votes. http://www.strawpoll.me/11533453/r gonna make another poll this Saturday during stream I guess.

Honestly it would be exhausting/boring to see such imo, unless its just Tier 3 nodes it would be very boring.

That was basically what the talk was about. Selecting a few of the  most intense fights of the week to discuss with their participants. However it's still hard for me to imagine how this would go if I'd do it, since tracking every fight of the week/selecting right ones/contacting leaders can take up a lot of time and effort.

I mean, honestly, I would even gladly do things like "Server Politics situation recap" with You guys, but lately everyone's a lot more interested in discussing how "the game is ded" and how harmony members are bad-mannered and everyone else are plebs.

No one cares enough to go in depth to explain what was going on during siege, most we get is numbers, they came, we fought, they won, "nothing much to talk about". No one talks about cannons or flags, no one talks how many waves it took them to take down defenses, nor why this or that call was made. 

Like even taking Baleneros as an example - I'd like to applaud Sfora's cannons and some ninja guy especially for their cannon positioning, it was a pain in the ass to get that one guy. However our base didn't really suffer from any attacks at all, was weird considering everyone pretty much knew where it is. Would like to know why Millennium made a call to go on Desillusion first, while I can connect the dots myself it might just  happened that the reasons weren't exactly what I think they've been. How did the Desillusion base end up in such sorry state, was it good cannon work? or Elephants? Did they throw bodies? Were the barricades even upgraded? Why was the fight tough for Desillusion, was it just the number advantage or some mistakes were made? That's the stuff I'd like to hear, yet as I said - it's impossible to ask all of these questions if people don't really care to answer and rather discuss other things. Not that I don't enjoy all of the drama that's happening, I very much appreciate it. It's just oftentimes I'm genuinely interested in how other fights have gone or what was the thought process of opponent raid leaders. Or Valencia. I mean summing up 30minute siege of the gate to 1minute explanation isn't always a good thing, there are also sewers that you can try to get through into the castle, apparently Harmony even had 15 people defending, yet attacking side didn't even mention anything aside from the gate.

Hope you get my point. Sorry for the rant.

Edited by Swiper
2 people like this

Posted

I love this thread. Its funny to see how a person is jealous about the fact that normal adequate ppl prefer GM who used exploit over his sweet person xD 

Also I'd like to remind you guys about this:

...there was a suggestion in podcast room, so if you are following and enjoying the podcast - take a minute to vote here. http://www.strawpoll.me/11533453

Posted

I love this thread. Its funny to see how a person is jealous about the fact that normal adequate ppl prefer GM who used exploit over his sweet person xD 

Also I'd like to remind you guys about this:

Its nothing to do with me, its about you guys.

Are you capable of your actions matching your words? So far, no.

Also theres nothing normal about you guys.

Posted

We are standing behind our actions pal, people answered you that although we do not support cheating/exploiting, we will give a 2nd chance to the friend that made Zer0 as it is for us, a nice community.... to me it seems, its not like we do not stand behind our actions, it is just you who are unable to understand and move on.

It must be hard on you, to see that there can be a community that would be based on friendship, instead of "worship me, i have KR experience" theme. xD

Also you got that right "it got nothing to do with you" so why are you still barking in the forums? :)  What do you hope to acomplish? xD To me it seems you search for a reason to justify yourself, a reason that would make us the bad people that we left Avalon, a reason that would be other than "a very bad GM" that every person that left would say xD

Posted

Cmon, we all noticed already that you suffer after losing so many good players. Other way you wouldnt be here trying to bite Zer0 everytime you see/hear smth about us. Triggered much? Shame.

My words: Idgaf about exploiters. They are always there, cause every game looks like this: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/34877/3122711-4019877399-60176.jpg

I prefer normal adequate Guild leader who cares about his guild. Maybe he was abit too curious and made 1 mistake once, its fine. We are not robots to not make mistakes at all.

Posted

We are standing behind our actions pal, people answered you that although we do not support cheating/exploiting, we will give a 2nd chance to the friend that made Zer0 as it is for us, a nice community.... to me it seems, its not like we do not stand behind our actions, it is just you who are unable to understand and move on.

It must be hard on you, to see that there can be a community that would be based on friendship, instead of "worship me, i have KR experience" theme. xD

Also you got that right "it got nothing to do with you" so why are you still barking in the forums? :)  What do you hope to acomplish? xD To me it seems you search for a reason to justify yourself, a reason that would make us the bad people that we left Avalon, a reason that would be other than "a very bad GM" that every person that left would say xD

No, you're saying you don't accept or support exploits, whilst at the same time quite literally supporting someone who exploited. By making his new fresh account GM.

So far your policy is :

"We absolutely have zer0 tolerance policy on cheats and exploiters!... until such a time that we do have absolute acceptance and support for exploiters, when its our friends and when we feel like it"

So heres a question for you :

What were the rules of the guild before Niker exploited? Were cheats permitted?

What would have happened if Niker hadnt been banned, but it had become known that he was cheating? There's clearly no action taken towards exploiters in your guild so I'm guessing nothing would have happened? Since really you guys are fine with exploiting.

What happens to the next Zer0 member who exploits? Is it fine for everyone?

Cmon, we all noticed already that you suffer after losing so many good players. Other way you wouldnt be here trying to bite Zer0 everytime you see/hear smth about us. Triggered much? Shame.

My words: Idgaf about exploiters. They are always there, cause every game looks like this: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/34877/3122711-4019877399-60176.jpg

I prefer normal adequate Guild leader who cares about his guild. Maybe he was abit too curious and made 1 mistake once, its fine. We are not robots to not make mistakes at all.

I'm sorry that you feel like someone only wants straight answers, truth and a clear message when theres an agenda behind it. I've got no idea whats brought you to that cynical view on people, but then I guess I'm here to surprise you. Surprise!

Posted

Wow just stop it already JC. You're as irrelevant as SillySin or any guildless player in a topic about sieges.

You have such a hard time letting go of something. That's why you ruined Avalon because you couldn't let go of a relationship and dragged us all into doom. She was a coremember of Avalon and a lovely person whom we all liked and then you just couldn't seperate "family" from "business" (in this case RL-drama from the game). Was just a selfish move from you to kick her or rather make it impossible for her to stay - an amazing community, destroyed in a matter of a day.

Now you're only looking for attention and trying to ruin our great community yet again. Won't work though because ppl already figured you're a liar, manipulator and a hypocrite. What do I mean by that? Your own officers (those that emerged after the lot left for Zer0) told us how you refused to change the guildlogo to "NO P2W" because you didn't care about p2w and then in the podcast you're suddenly all up in arms to fight p2w. Said officers also got fed your typical propaganda; "They conspired against me". Funny how they reported exactly the same issues that made our officers leave Avalon in the first place: You won't listen to anyone's advice, you rule like a dictator, officers are only here to do the dirty work and have no say in war strategy.

Sometimes I imagine how you lie in your bed, sleepless and imagining how great Avalon would be if the bad bad officers didn't leave. Then you stand up and make angry rant posts in the forum to make our guild look like a bunch of hackers, cheaters, exploiters and responsible for everything bad in the game. All this, only because you can't let it go.

Now to Niker: Is he a f***ing idiot for exploiting? Yes, he's a f***ing idiot. But he is also a great friend and great leader that is spending more time and effort into the guild than many other GMs/officers out there. Is it up to us to punish him for exploiting? No, he got punished. Even if he made 1 trillion through exploiting, in the end it did nothing good to him. Nobody in our guild knew he was exploiting. He didn't tell us how it's done, he didn't tell us he did it -> nobody else in the guild got banned. Like a truly great leader that doesn't want his members banned. Did he learn his lesson? Yes, no doubt. I wouldn't mind if the other banned players joined the game again.

So: Give it up already. You ruined the guild yourself. Don't try to spoil our enjoyment. Let it go.

7 people like this

Posted

feels like this person cant read. or can read but cant understand. dunno what the worst option is.

reread this pls: "we do not support cheating/exploiting, we will give a 2nd chance to the friend that made Zer0 as it is for us, a nice community"

Posted

Wow just stop it already JC. You're as irrelevant as SillySin or any guildless player in a topic about sieges.

You have such a hard time letting go of something. That's why you ruined Avalon because you couldn't let go of a relationship and dragged us all into doom. She was a coremember of Avalon and a lovely person whom we all liked and then you just couldn't seperate "family" from "business" (in this case RL-drama from the game). Was just a selfish move from you to kick her or rather make it impossible for her to stay - an amazing community, destroyed in a matter of a day.

Now you're only looking for attention and trying to ruin our great community yet again. Won't work though because ppl already figured you're a liar, manipulator and a hypocrite. What do I mean by that? Your own officers (those that emerged after the lot left for Zer0) told us how you refused to change the guildlogo to "NO P2W" because you didn't care about p2w and then in the podcast you're suddenly all up in arms to fight p2w. Said officers also got fed your typical propaganda; "They conspired against me". Funny how they reported exactly the same issues that made our officers leave Avalon in the first place: You won't listen to anyone's advice, you rule like a dictator, officers are only here to do the dirty work and have no say in war strategy.

Sometimes I imagine how you lie in your bed, sleepless and imagining how great Avalon would be if the bad bad officers didn't leave. Then you stand up and make angry rant posts in the forum to make our guild look like a bunch of hackers, cheaters, exploiters and responsible for everything bad in the game. All this, only because you can't let it go.

Now to Niker: Is he a f***ing idiot for exploiting? Yes, he's a f***ing idiot. But he is also a great friend and great leader that is spending more time and effort into the guild than many other GMs/officers out there. Is it up to us to punish him for exploiting? No, he got punished. Even if he made 1 trillion through exploiting, in the end it did nothing good to him. Nobody in our guild knew he was exploiting. He didn't tell us how it's done, he didn't tell us he did it -> nobody else in the guild got banned. Like a truly great leader that doesn't want his members banned. Did he learn his lesson? Yes, no doubt. I wouldn't mind if the other banned players joined the game again.

So: Give it up already. You ruined the guild yourself. Don't try to spoil our enjoyment. Let it go.

So people with a reason to dislike me (they were kicked from the guild after we spent a long time talking about it with all of the remaining officers there, the officers suggested they needed to be kicked right away and I couldnt come up with any alternatives) tell you something you would love to believe and you gobble it up, because it makes things easier for you. You want to believe it so you don't check the credibility of the story. It sounds good to you, you'll take it no questions asked.

Dont pretend you want the truth, you guys want whatever you can use to strengthen the myths you have nothing better to come up with, as you sing Kumbaya around the campfire and try to convince each other I'm this or that. As I showed earlier in the thread, I was open minded to just leaving myself and I was asked not to and made to feel bad about that idea.

You can carry on with the insults all you want, but I don't know. Do you guys think they hurt me or something?

A  reasonable logical answer would be far more effective.

A truly great leader, that risked the entire guild for personal gains through exploiting. Good job.

feels like this person cant read. or can read but cant understand. dunno what the worst option is.

reread this pls: "we do not support cheating/exploiting, we will give a 2nd chance to the friend that made Zer0 as it is for us, a nice community"

Did you just roleplay at me?

So you are supporting the use of exploits and cheating by having Zer0 repercussions for exploiters and cheaters

Posted

I'm sorry that you feel like someone only wants straight answers, truth and a clear message when theres an agenda behind it. I've got no idea whats brought you to that cynical view on people, but then I guess I'm here to surprise you. Surprise!

i dont mind ppl to bring here some dirty underwear. This thread was made to entertain ppl. But these ex-Avalon pants are kinda rotten already. Bring smth new pls.

P.S. just 1 notice. there was a guild called DiviumFuror. Alot of ppl left the guild to join Grind, Casual and few other guilds. Fin didnt manage to bring his guild to the top-tier siege guild. But I never saw any exDF member talking sh8t about Fin

Posted

i dont mind ppl to bring here some dirty underwear. This thread was made to entertain ppl. But these ex-Avalon pants are kinda rotten already. Bring smth new pls.

P.S. just 1 notice. there was a guild called DiviumFuror. Alot of ppl left the guild to join Grind, Casual and few other guilds. Fin didnt manage to bring his guild to the top-tier siege guild. But I never saw any exDF member talking sh8t about Fin

Its funny though because there were a lot of Avalon members talking shit about DF and their hax and cheating.

But when their GM does it in Zer0, not a big deal

Posted

blah blab

Lets make a statement here then, i give you a chance to prove yourself as the right in all your previous dramas...

How many of the original Avalon members still play with you and your community, if there are more than 10 people i will accept your your argument and wont bother anymore. Just name 10 people who still play with you, from the 100-120 people that started the game with Avalon. Clearly all of us cant be wrong at the same time, cant we?

I dont ask this on a whimp, 60% of the original people who started Zer0 are still here, after so much time, We never had any dramas in the leadership..... i wonder how are we still together, by your Myth that these officers and GM are so bad and power hungry we should have disbanded long time ago no? :)

Please answer my question, just 10 ppl.... Thanks.

Posted (edited)

---

Fine, I would have given you the benefit of the doubt if it was "only" hyny and Taiyaki but literally every officer reported how difficult it was with you. We got some angry PMs from members that stayed with you for a while until they experienced themselves the reasons and saw through the crap and left, too.

Our guild, ANY guild is never at risk if their guildleader quits, dies, gets banned because you can switch him out through a simple support ticket. Don't know what you're on about.

Oh and hyny and Yaki were actually trying to save you. You had the option to recover while the officers manage guild stuff and they did so. When you "recovered" though, you just became a completely different person. You threw out the idea of the officers about a war strategy they've been working on for DAYS just because it's "YOUR" guild and "YOUR" decision. That was the "push off a cliff" and I felt really bad for them because they thought it out so well and put a lot of effort in discussing for hours and you just wouldn't even consider it... then as a big "F YOU" you use said strategy after you kick hyny and Taiyaki and it wins you a nodewar or whatever it was. That's a slimy thing to do

EDIT: Oh and here speaks the hypocrite again

A truly great leader, that risked the entire guild for personal gains through exploiting. Good job.

Risked and destroyed a guild because of 1 woman 

Edited by Nurold

Posted

Lets make a statement here then, i give you a chance to prove yourself as the right in all your previous dramas...

How many of the original Avalon members still play with you and your community, if there are more than 10 people i will accept your your argument and wont bother anymore. Just name 10 people who still play with you, from the 100-120 people that started the game with Avalon. Clearly all of us cant be wrong at the same time, cant we?

I dont ask this on a whimp, 60% of the original people who started Zer0 are still here, after so much time, We never had any dramas in the leadership..... i wonder how are we still together, by your Myth that these officers and GM are so bad and power hungry we should have disbanded long time ago no? :)

Please answer my question, just 10 ppl.... Thanks.

Why would you have disbanded? They have what they craved. And you guys are there drinking the kool aid. Hope it tastes good.

I have my friends thanks for asking. Speaking of which, do you still whine and cry that you arent being included or that people from the guild who were playing on KR look down on you because you didn't want to play in the beta? Or have you finally adjusted to society?

Posted

Why would you have disbanded? They have what they craved. And you guys are there drinking the kool aid. Hope it tastes good.
I have my friends thanks for asking. Speaking of which, do you still whine and cry that you arent being included or that people from the guild who were playing on KR look down on you because you didn't want to play in the beta? Or have you finally adjusted to society?

I still whine, cry and sulk like always. Now the 10 people please? :) Clearly we cant count WolfGirl as 10 people, but the other 9 please? :)

Posted

Fine, I would have given you the benefit of the doubt if it was "only" hyny and Taiyaki but literally every officer reported how difficult it was with you. We got some angry PMs from members that stayed with you for a while until they experienced themselves the reasons and saw through the crap and left, too.

Our guild, ANY guild is never at risk if their guildleader quits, dies, gets banned because you can switch him out through a simple support ticket. Don't know what you're on about.

Oh and hyny and Yaki were actually trying to save you. You had the option to recover while the officers manage guild stuff and they did so. When you "recovered" though, you just became a completely different person. You threw out the idea of the officers about a war strategy they've been working on for DAYS just because it's "YOUR" guild and "YOUR" decision. That was the "push off a cliff" and I felt really bad for them because they thought it out so well and put a lot of effort in discussing for hours and you just wouldn't even consider it... then as a big "F YOU" you use said strategy after you kick hyny and Taiyaki and it wins you a nodewar or whatever it was. That's a slimy thing to do

No, they simply left it half done and hadnt made the changes that one of them had himself come up with.

In truth they started working on it, neglecting what they had actually agreed to do when they signed up to be officers (everyone is given the document and shown what would be expected of them to avoid things like this) and making other people pick up the slack. Deth couldnt do something simple like type a new guild members name into the members list, so who was covering his slack? Me ofc.

It is my bad though, if they decided to just go off and do things on their own and it isnt okay I should have stopped them at the start. But I tried to work with it, let them get on with it as they were already trying to, even though they assigned it to themselves and weren't actually doing what they had agreed to.

With a couple days left to spare, and things nowhere near done I had to step in and make sure they were progressing. As I was being given excuses and fobbed off and ultimately its still my responsibility to make sure it was done and workable for when nodewars came.

As it was half finished with a bunch of names of you guys who left, no of course we didn't use a strategy they came up with. They wanted 5 defence groups, I had to let them know that was overkill and that you can just die and respawn back at tower. They had no idea about such things.
They wanted to keep the strategy from me, so we really couldnt have used their strat since I was excluded from most of it.

The officers at the time wanted to use Deth's image with a few text boxes, so that was indeed used. If thats a strat to you, I don't know what to say. But your need to claim credit for what other guilds do is strange.

Regardless, with your nonsense ditching the guild with a day or two before nodewars we had to start fresh and had some half baked ideas while you guys were leaving. We got the tier 3 node the first week in spite of them and you guys, not because.

And you wanted credit.

Posted (edited)

What are you talking about? @FaLLeN  is our evil brain! make bots, write scripts, support our guild to be the best! Fallen, where's my button "kill every idiot"? You promised me!

P.S. wtb this weed

Edited by Rinel