• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I still whine, cry and sulk like always. Now the 10 people please? :) Clearly we cant count WolfGirl as 10 people, but the other 9 please? :)

Why is the arbitrary number 10? Why not 11? Why not 9?

The people I liked, talked to and who actually wanted something close to a full story (rather than one with the agenda designed to try and take them to another guild) are still my friends.

The people who listened to one story they liked the sound of and left the guild without wanting to find out any more information, those I blocked. Why would I want to talk to or play with people who would find the first opportunity to back stab the guild and take it?

How many of the people you took from our casual guild are still playing and in the guild? I dont see their names so I guess you kicked them when you were done with them inflating the guild numbers?

Posted

JC-Zer0.thumb.jpg.ccb90d41c113123b361a96

14 people like this

Posted

JC-Zer0.thumb.jpg.ccb90d41c113123b361a96

Well its good to know you're just as mature as the rest. Don't like the discussion? Don't have a reasonable argument? Just try insults. That'll do it.

Posted

Have we found a new Sauron?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why is the arbitrary number 10? Why not 11? Why not 9?
The people I liked, talked to and who actually wanted something close to a full story (rather than one with the agenda designed to try and take them to another guild) are still my friends.

The people who listened to one story they liked the sound of and left the guild without wanting to find out any more information, those I blocked. Why would I want to talk to or play with people who would find the first opportunity to back stab the guild and take it?

How many of the people you took from our casual guild are still playing and in the guild? I dont see their names so I guess you kicked them when you were done with them inflating the guild numbers?

If you want to name 11 go ahead, it doesn't need to be 10.... even so we are not counting WolfGirl as 10 for sure... please name the rest. :D

Clearly from 100-120 people u cant be left alone with WolfGirl, or a white knight, and true believer of the destiny that the princess might fall for the knight you only need her? xD

Ive heard Nanda have a cute GM/Officer girl, why dont u try ur luck with her? Maybe at last u will find the love of your life xD

Edited by FaLLeN

Posted

ok...................
Do you have screenshots of niker attempting the "TETs"..........???

I mean we all know the desert digging had one purpose for Niker > 

Def not for testing purposes (¬‿¬)

1.png

Posted

If you want to name 11 go ahead, it doesn't need to be 10.... even so we are not counting WolfGirl as 10 for sure... please name the rest. :D

Clearly from 100-120 people u cant be left alone with WolfGirl, or a white knight, and true believer of the destiny that the princess might fall for the knight you only need her? xD

No ofc theres a number of people I'm still friends with, but those people deserve better than to be named here for your enjoyment. Why do I care what you think? You were one of those lucky to have stayed in the guild.

Posted (edited)

Well its good to know you're just as mature as the rest. Don't like the discussion? Don't have a reasonable argument? Just try insults. That'll do it.

Hey dude pls do a topic for discuss about what did it Nicker and how you hate Zer0 because this is the Jordine Node War Chronicles. Ithink not only for me so boring to keep reading your sh*t in the last 10 page how you bark like a little chiwawa because you finaly found it a bone. Nobody care about your feelings just do in private or in other topic.

For the Zer0 guy's just don't msg back to him becuse this troll never gona stop it.

Just keep discus from node war's and siege war's (+flame's about fight's).

584834a4e1ca4c4fa7a4aec563d02377.jpg

62148f777b5bd0e46cfa3efbf57c8150f3aafcd6fec598f473c3ece5d35b69b1.jpg

Edited by Zarache
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ive heard Nanda have a cute GM/Officer girl,

Between cute @Laeloo and your Exploiter GM, there is not much to pick, i pick Nanda 100%

From what i read is that the Zero peeps trying to attack that person on a personal level to drive everyone from the point here, the GM who got banned and coming back, unless you are blind then i don't get how you can't see that, i totally agree with you, personal stuff should be discussed in private away from us, Zero's GM who got caught exploiting and coming back is a matter of Jordine and we all can discuss it here/have drama over it.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Between cute @Laeloo and your Exploiter GM, there is not much to pick, i pick Nanda 100%

From what i read is that the Zero kids trying to attack that person on a personal level to drive everyone from the point here, the GM who got banned and not coming back, unless you are blind then i don't get how you can't see that.

Yee they went on personal level because JC throw his shit on them over 10 page and nobody care about that. If both of them want to do this just make a topic for that but dont need to do it here.

BTW still evrybody know JC is a troll and Zer0+JC got so mouch hate with each other but i can say most of the player dont want to read this shit.

Posted (edited)

Hey dude pls do a topic for discuss about what did it Nicker and how you hate Zer0 because this is the Jordine Node War Chronicles. Ithink not only for me so boring to keep reading your sh*t in the last 10 page how you bark like a little chiwawa because you finaly found it a bone. Nobody care about your feelings just do in private or in other topic.

For the Zer0 guy's just don't msg back to him becuse this troll never gona stop it.

Just keep discus from node war's and siege war's (+flame's about fight's).

584834a4e1ca4c4fa7a4aec563d02377.jpg

Are we doing the pictures thing? It looks like we're doing the pictures thing.

http://i.imgur.com/OWLXWgZ.jpg

You guys ruined it because you're sticking with Zer0, instead of going to those other guilds you talked to about joining - and honestly good luck to you, because contrary to what Nurold said earlier I couldnt try and destroy your community even if I had wanted to.

Only you guys can do that. And while you do have previous for doing that, and giving out politically correct answers when you dont really believe in something, to try and pretend to be something you're not, ie. We don't support exploiters, when really you're going to support your exploiting GM because hes your friend - well that surely doesn't help but you guys will survive.

I believe.

Edited by JConstantin3

Posted

Yee they went on personal level because JC throw his shit on them over 10 page and nobody care about that.

I don't know who JC is or what happened in the past neither i care but you are wrong, i do care about the "shit" he threw over 10 pages which was Zero GM who got caught exploiting and now coming back.

Posted

Have we found a new Sauron?

he was the first Sauron but nobody talked about it as we moved on pretty fast when making Zer0. Saquron came afterwards  :P

Posted

I mean, you've been throwing shots at Zer0 while responding to people with no relation to them (me) in discussions about guilds, pvp, drama and everything inbetween for a while now, straying far offtopic every time. I don't think you can show such a high level of passive-aggressiveness and complain about immaturity from their side when at least they show you the basic respect of insulting you directly. I thought the "discussion" was over after they were transparent about it all and admitted they didn't like the fact he exploited, but were willing to forgive because they're friends. What else can be done at this point? Niker got punished, he wants to start over. Not our monkeys, not our circus - let them deal with it. 

2 people like this

Posted

O.o So much drama!

Funny to see people seem to "forgive" abusers just because they were in the same guild and provide second chances. I wonder how you would respond to such a thing when that happened to your enemy guild. From the drama reading here I'm 100% sure that you'll scream murder and treason all over.

Those people were banned for a reason; got IP bans and MAC bans; i.e. Kakao does not want those players back. In order to come back you'd need to change IP (ISP) and MAC (Hardware) and all that provides me they're addicted to a game too much and will push it too far again just like they did when abusing the shoveling.

Just a small tip; provide Kakao with proof they're back playing and they'll have another permanent ban on the new account within 24 hours.

And to be clear on the GvG server state; its dead; simple as that. This game is no PvP game; it never has been and it never will be. Sieges are ZvZ and on top of that the amount of shovel abusers is so high every single guild has felt a hit apart from a few.  There's a single guild who still claims they want challenging fights and all they do is stomp every zone they can just so they can cash-out; and any guild that wants to challenge them is alone because the rest of the guilds will try to back-stab for the silver.

Just wait the game to go F2P next year (Kakao's roadmap is already available and updated on this) and maybe there will be enough population to fill the Node Wars again but until then it will only decline more and more.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know who JC is or what happened in the past neither i care but you are wrong, i do care about the "shit" he threw over 10 pages which was Zero GM who got caught exploiting and now coming back.

As people have said, he is our leader, a good one, a friend and it's his guild. What he did was stupid and he paid the price (which i'm happy about as exploiters should be banned), his gear also didn't really represent someone that had exploited billions as far as i'm aware, if that makes any difference, but to lead a guild doesn't require top gear. Life goes on... If Niker was a shit leader I would have left and i'm sure others would have as well, like we've all done in the past, but here we still stand. (inb4 he doesn't come back and guild dies lel).

2 people like this

Posted

Those people were banned for a reason; got IP bans and MAC bans; i.e. Kakao does not want those players back. 

None of the shovelers got any of these. Their accounts got permanently banned, that's it. One of the exploiters even showed some screenshots somewhere on the forum of some communication he had with a GM who told him that his main account would be irreversibly permanently banned, but that he was free to make a new account and start over. It's pretty rare for companies to even dish out mac or IP bans. Mac addys can easily be spoofed, and IP bans also aren't reliable because most standard consumers nowadays have dynamic IPs that change everytime you unplug your router for 10 minutes, and there's even a very slim chance that they end up IP banning an innocent player because that person received a new IP that was banned because of someone else. It simply doesn't work.

Posted

haha seriously Storm? 100%?:D Im sure metatrone was have smaller hp in their tower :P

funny is that the extract such matters to the forum and discredit us'

I could also write about preceding the siege, which quickly destroyed nightmarewalkers and we went to help you get morgulisów but of course what to write about how it helped you pack

You are two-faced ----- and I have no intention of commenting longer your provocations

Posted (edited)

haha seriously Storm? 100%?:D Im sure metatrone was have smaller hp in their tower :P

funny is that the extract such matters to the forum and discredit us'

I could also write about preceding the siege, which quickly destroyed nightmarewalkers and we went to help you get morgulisów but of course what to write about how it helped you pack

You are two-faced ----- and I have no intention of commenting longer your provocations

Again you are dodging my examples as of why Sfora couldnt and cant be trusted if one were to make a deal with them. You wanted me to be more specific, and now when you have clear examples you again dodge with insults. And I was raid leading that specific siege and when we came to the metatrone base it was at 100%, it was just a stalemate between you two, even your Sfora rep in our discord said so. No longer intention of commenting? You have never commented anything related to the specific reasons as to why you are not to be trusted, why you are a backstab guild, while you truly believe that you are better by calling people out.  You thought you could give us ill treatment cuz we were smaller back then (yet of equal if not stronger force), but everything comes back in the end. Surely you and Belmond can do better than to talk about new stuff every time I give you what you ask for. Or maybe it's still the same pattern, you just want more and more. Here is the copypaste story again since you need to be spoonfed:

On ‎29‎.‎10‎.‎2016‎, Dagda said:

Usuaily im not intrested in forum fights but this make me angry u little filty liar!

1.Sfora win Balenos ALONE

2.Sfora win Balenos with help of less than 30 ppl of Fuzion   First ally fight

> Sfora did not win Balerenos alone, you won it by doing the same tactic as you always do, you whisper all GMs/officers during node/siege wars and try to make deals that will turn in your favor. Just like that very first time where you whispered Morghulis to cut a deal, they thought you were an ally but little did they know the same deal had been cut with us, and FUzion aided you in getting Balerenos that day. We were smaller back then, we were children and followed pappy Sfora gently. Next siege FUzion was meant to get some cake, as agreed upon in a ts meeting before the siege. And right before Balerenos was in for the taking, Sfora went 180 degree and wanted the region for themselves - again! Even when you Dagda had told us days before that we were going to get it, you're two faced, you cant stick to your word. But it was okay, we were mature and let you take it as we are humble.

3.Fuzion win Balenos with Sfora help (Fuzin+Avalon future merge Sfora know about this on siege)  Second ally fight

Sfora turn to chose.   Mediah 

4.Sfora defend Fuzion base WHEN THEY FIGHT FOR BALENOS. FUzion win Balenos then move to Mediah 

> You did little in aiding us. We took out NandaParbat alone, and when we went for Metatrone who you were supposed to take out their tower and base was still at 100% because you couldnt make it past their basic defenses. We had lower number than you yet packed bigger punch, and you had lower attendance than normal because again this wasnt your profit gain. Even before this we asked kindly for Sfora to scout for enemies, but was told that we had to do all the work as this wasnt your turn, while when it's the other way around we were to spread our legs and say thank you. 

Dagda to Fenix - Ok if u want go fight for Balenos we try to hold on untile you finish

Sfora second chose Calpheon

5.Sfora defend Fuzion base WHEN THEY FIGHT FOR BALENOS AGAIN !

Dagda to Fenix - OK fight for Balenos if u want  Zero go for Millenium we  go for gates hope Asura focous on Us

But Asura find U and becouse u was surrounded by mountains they have great positions for cannons and flag. U leave Balenos and move to Calpheon

After fight I was alone on ur discord and u guys told me that u think u are not rdy for fight with biger guilds and want back to Balenos or Serendia. Dont pretend now u was obliget by those agreement about Balenos. U was treated bad by SFORA???  U work for US??? After first ally fight we go for final war coz u say that FUzion have no money so we transfer some to You and NOW U SAYS U WAS TREATED BAD!!!!! U gain more than we from this ALLY and non of us say a bad word non of us have any demands. 

There is much more to say...

> We followed you 3 times in sieges after this where we after 3 losses were told by you on that same discord meeting that you were gonna let us take the next region. And after this day you went silent for a week, also your officers, so that 7 days later we built in some other region without your promised support because there was nothing in it for you. And then later you make up some story about you having to work nightshift so you couldnt get back at us. And after that I told you about Balerenos being free for the taking (because I knew you had internal issues in guild and wanted to lift morale) when all guilds went against grindmoney, you then grab Balerenos with no competition, and no word back left after that either. You said you earlier gave us money? Thats cuz you felt bad for taking the first region from us, the 180, where you told us we would get 50% but after a few final wars it was ignored. 

Ungrateful and powerhungry, it got to your head, and it will be your downfall. Meanwhile you got unstabile clowns like Belmond throwing around dirt here with no ground, trying to judge and outwit. You only had one simple task and that was to communicate with us and show mutual respect. But that was to much to ask for and you -----ed it up real good because you act before you think, and FUzion will always honor past deeds and could've been a valuable ally.

What is the point of all this? You guys like to talk big, I like to talk back, it's fun and now people can make up their minds who the big bad wolves are.

Edited by Nacario
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

O.o So much drama!

Funny to see people seem to "forgive" abusers just because they were in the same guild and provide second chancs. I

There is a BIG no HUGE difference between condoning exploiting/hacking/cheating and forgiving/giving a 2nd chance. If u can't give a second chance ur a bad friend, leader... 

Only 2 ppl, a vendictive person and a simpleton were 'bashing' before. The friends are just taking the bait for some reason.

Edited by Hyppocritten

Posted

Again you are dodging my examples as of why Sfora couldnt and cant be trusted if one were to make a deal with them. You wanted me to be more specific, and now when you have clear examples you again dodge with insults. And I was raid leading that specific siege and when we came to the metatrone base it was at 100%, it was just a stalemate between you two, even your Sfora rep in our discord said so. No longer intention of commenting? You have never commented anything related to the specific reasons as to why you are not to be trusted, why you are a backstab guild, while you truly believe that you are better by calling people out.  You thought you could give us ill treatment cuz we were smaller back then (yet of equal if not stronger force), but everything comes back in the end. Surely you and Belmond can do better than to talk about new stuff every time I give you what you ask for. Or maybe it's still the same pattern, you just want more and more. Here is the copypaste story again since you need to be spoonfed:

Storm whipping up a........342?cb=20150323132936&path-prefix=ruSTORM HAHA BADUM TSS

Posted

It's like you are hardcore religious and Niker is the devil coming to do evil things because thats what you wanna believe. 

Lets face it, you can discuss it as much as you want to, throw tantrums as much as you want to, still it wont change the course. So beat yourself dry like you always do, your voice is the same as the hardcore tinfoil hat conspiracy folks out there.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

As i know you are not from our guild, and you are not from any enemy guild, the question is why would you care? The only reasonable reasoni could think of is that you are part of some secret cult community, that had launched the divine inquisition and you are hunting all the baddies in the world.

Well either that, or you are just spoiled kid, who never got any attention, so he decided to search for it in a internet game forum, which is really sad, but i didn't want to suggest it, so lets assume it is the cult thingy :wink:

Edited by FaLLeN

Posted

I was from an Enemy guild that fought your exploiting leader even after the digging was released till i got bored of guilds alongside like 4 friends of mine, calling me spoiled kid while you are going around bringing private shit with another person here just proves how stupid you are, it won't change the fact that your guild just revealed their true intention towards exploiting in this game, your guild acting all mighty and this happens? lol even when you were fighting in alliance along HD vs Millinium/Asura you were the weak link and carried by HD, not the point though, point is whole server will always remember how your GM went retard mode and now coming back, yes i did fight the desert digger before.

Zero has Zero tolerance towards Exploiters ....... unless there were friends then exploiting is ok xD

Posted

There is a BIG no HUGE difference between condoning exploiting/hacking/cheating and forgiving/giving a 2nd chance. If u can't give a second chance ur a bad friend, leader... 

Only 2 ppl, a vendictive person and a simpleton were 'bashing' before. The friends are just taking the bait for some reason.

Nah; when you are leader of a guild which is supposedly aiming for the highest possible and you still risk the integrity of your whole guild just because you are after personal gain you aren't worthy of trust or anything ever again. He's a GM, with that account banned means the left arm of the guild got chopped off just due the fact they can't upgrade skills, can't use guild teleport and can't place guild flags.

He willingly risked all of his members, his guild and everything that comes with it and seemingly didn't do so alone as more people in that very same guild got banned for it. Putting your whole guild at risk just because you want to exploit is just... *insert any random insult*

1 person likes this