• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I was from an Enemy guild that fought your exploiting leader even after the digging was released till i got bored of guilds alongside like 4 friends of mine, calling me spoiled kid while you are going around bringing private shit with another person here just proves how stupid you are, it won't change the fact that your guild just revealed their true intention towards exploiting in this game, your guild acting all mighty and this happens? lol even when you were fighting in alliance along HD vs Millinium/Asura you were the weak link and carried by HD, not the point though, point is whole server will always remember how your GM went retard mode and now coming back, yes i did fight the desert digger before.

Zero has Zero tolerance towards Exploiters ....... unless there were friends then exploiting is ok xD

conspiracy_theorists.jpg

Posted

Funny to see people seem to "forgive" abusers just because they were in the same guild and provide second chances. I wonder how you would respond to such a thing when that happened

I know right, now Harmony can just bring back 2 of the ppl were banned from there, Mystral should just come back cuz we are all friends here and this is only a game, i mean why bother ban those players in first place, Kakao should just warn them next time since we all in this forgiveness mood lol

Posted

As i know you are not from our guild, and you are not from any enemy guild, the question is why would you care? The only reasonable reasoni could think of is that you are part of some secret cult community, that had launched the divine inquisition and you are hunting all the baddies in the world.

Well either that, or you are just spoiled kid, who never got any attention, so he decided to search for it in a internet game forum, which is really sad, but i didn't want to suggest it, so lets assume it is the cult thingy :wink:

Just open your eyes; you're inviting the same person who risked your whole guild back into your midst. Might as wel put a banner out and say " WELCOME EXPLOITERS"

Posted

Nah; when you are leader of a guild which is supposedly aiming for the highest possible and you still risk the integrity of your whole guild just because you are after personal gain you aren't worthy of trust or anything ever again. He's a GM, with that account banned means the left arm of the guild got chopped off just due the fact they can't upgrade skills, can't use guild teleport and can't place guild flags.

He willingly risked all of his members, his guild and everything that comes with it and seemingly didn't do so alone as more people in that very same guild got banned for it. Putting your whole guild at risk just because you want to exploit is just... *insert any random insult*

It was just 2 people who got banned, nobody else even knew there was an exploit going on.

Posted

It was just 2 people who got banned, nobody else even knew there was an exploit going on.

And what happens if the GM account won't get released from the guild; meaning the guild can't take the upcoming new Guild skills?

Will be fun; having ocean content and whole guild Zer0 can't participate because their GM decided to exploit and get banned for it :3

Posted

And what happens if the GM account won't get released from the guild; meaning the guild can't take the upcoming new Guild skills?

Will be fun; having ocean content and whole guild Zer0 can't participate because their GM decided to exploit and get banned for it :3

Dunno what will happen, I dont even care what will happen as I am not playing any longer

Posted

run he got a dand :P gz @Alliennw

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.11.01_12h52m19s_001_.png

2 people like this

Posted

I was from an Enemy guild that fought your exploiting leader even after the digging was released till i got bored of guilds alongside like 4 friends of mine, calling me spoiled kid while you are going around bringing private shit with another person here just proves how stupid you are, it won't change the fact that your guild just revealed their true intention towards exploiting in this game, your guild acting all mighty and this happens? lol even when you were fighting in alliance along HD vs Millinium/Asura you were the weak link and carried by HD, not the point though, point is whole server will always remember how your GM went retard mode and now coming back, yes i did fight the desert digger before.

Zero has Zero tolerance towards Exploiters ....... unless there were friends then exploiting is ok xD

You WAS from an enemy guild long time ago, then why ARE you so eagerly writing in the guild section now, clearly u cant have competent opinion on any of the topics that are guild related, as you said, you got bored of em, so why are you here i ask again? xD

And indeed you are spoiled kid, cant deny it. People keep telling you that your place is not here, but you cant resist the attention people are giving you, i pity you thats why i wrote you xD A mistake if i may say.... Keep bashing, every circus need a clown ;)

Posted (edited)

See? same idiotic answer towards that person, i mean i am glad that i don't know you otherwise you would have brought same bullshit to counter argument your guild shit reputation, as for thinking only ppl with guild can post here, let me list the guildless ppl here lol

Dunno what will happen, I dont even care what will happen as I am not playing any longer

there is few other names here and one of them not even in our server hehe.

Conclusion, not even that your guild is messed up to bring back exploiters but has lots of idiots too to bring private matter to forums or calling others kids just cuz you have no reason left, even the friend i know in that guild of your is leaving cuz of that GM exploit, if your guild came out and apologised in behalf and promised that their policy is no tolerance to exploiters you could have earned more respect but look at you. 

Edited by SillySin

Posted

this thread is pathetic right now, if you need to talk about drama stuff that happened 3+ month ago and has nothing to do with siege or nodewars please make a discord server or take a room ffs, this is not interesting its just boring for anyone else

both zer0 and avalon are imo acting like little butthurt idiots right now, get this shit back to topic or stop posting

5 people like this

Posted

this thread is pathetic right now, if you need to talk about drama stuff that happened 3+ month ago and has nothing to do with siege or nodewars please make a discord server or take a room ffs, this is not interesting its just boring for anyone else

both zer0 and avalon are imo acting like little butthurt idiots right now, get this shit back to topic or stop posting

told people to stop but forum warriors keep going ._.

Posted

@sillysin thanks :D 281kk!

Posted

See? same idiotic answer towards that person, i mean i am glad that i don't know you otherwise you would have brought same bullshit to counter argument your guild shit reputation, as for thinking only ppl with guild can post here, let me list the guildless ppl here lol

there is few other names here and one of them not even in our server hehe.

Conclusion, not even that your guild is messed up to bring back exploiters but has lots of idiots too to bring private matter to forums or calling others kids just cuz you have no reason left, even the friend i know in that guild of your is leaving cuz of that GM exploit, if your guild came out and apologised in behalf and promised that their policy is no tolerance to exploiters you could have earned more respect but look at you. 

Earned more respect? From you? No thanks I dont need your respect and frankly, I dont need anyones respect from BDO Community, its a shithole beyond imagination. 

Posted

@sillysin thanks :D 281kk!

oh rip i got it for 0kk :)

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.11.01_13h08m05s_001_.png

Posted

hue ! i have now motivate to grind

Posted

I dont need anyones respect from BDO Community, its a shithole beyond imagination. 

Posted

Last wensday Harmony had 99 active players their sister guild had 96 players,   Nothing changed since last day where Harmony had 100 players and Harrmony had 65 players..  from the 42 players that where in transfer 12 have come back... What happened to the last 30 members? are they still in transfer? care to comment? 

Posted

Last wensday Harmony had 99 active players their sister guild had 96 players,   Nothing changed since last day where Harmony had 100 players and Harrmony had 65 players..  from the 42 players that where in transfer 12 have come back... What happened to the last 30 members? are they still in transfer? care to comment? 

Ban probably or they just planing to create Harrrmony.

Posted

Probably joined the shovellers guild

Posted

Are we doing the pictures thing? It looks like we're doing the pictures thing.

http://i.imgur.com/OWLXWgZ.jpg

You guys ruined it because you're sticking with Zer0, instead of going to those other guilds you talked to about joining - and honestly good luck to you, because contrary to what Nurold said earlier I couldnt try and destroy your community even if I had wanted to.

Only you guys can do that. And while you do have previous for doing that, and giving out politically correct answers when you dont really believe in something, to try and pretend to be something you're not, ie. We don't support exploiters, when really you're going to support your exploiting GM because hes your friend - well that surely doesn't help but you guys will survive.

I believe.

???
Im not in the Zer0 guild dude :D

Posted (edited)

???Im not in the Zer0 guild dude :D

I'll always remember you as the guy from RoadToZer0, wouldnt have any idea what you're doing these days

Fair enough.

Edited by JConstantin3
2 people like this

Posted

I'll always remember you as the guy from RoadToZer0, wouldnt have any idea what you're doing these days

Also blaming the wrong ppl? There is Zarache from asura/plebnation and Zarajve (or something like that) that was in avalon (never joined zer0)

get your shit straight 

Posted

Also blaming the wrong ppl? There is Zarache from asura/plebnation and Zarajve (or something like that) that was in avalon (never joined zer0)

get your shit straight 

Was in RoadToZer0 as I said, had a hard on for me.

Posted (edited)

He's a GM, with that account banned means the left arm of the guild got chopped off just due the fact they can't upgrade skills, can't use guild teleport and can't place guild flags.

Even with just one right arm we still slapped more than enough guilds silly on saturday :) xoxoxoxo 

flesh-wound.gif

Edited by physce
4 people like this