• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That's where Millennium stands out; they've been semi-hardcore from the start and the only guild left standing with their original core members.

I'm quite confident that they are now the 2nd best guild in the server; neither of the remaining guilds can actually take them on 1v1.

pst: they're recruiting skilled ppls! (and cute kawaii asian babes according to Coka)

Not gonna start again the debate about the exploit bug on outpost, but anyway millenium seemed very weak.

And core members or not, there are too much people thinking they are hardcore while they are not. Not pointing a guild specifically.

I guess time will say how strong millenium is, but i think there's not a huge gap between all the remaining guilds. Except harmony ofc.

edit : i don't count sfora as a remaining guild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Lyano

Posted

The term hardcore doesnt mean shiat anymore

1 person likes this

Posted

Not gonna start again the debate about the exploit bug on outpost, but anyway millenium seemed very weak.

And core members or not, there are too much people thinking they are hardcore while they are not. Not pointing a guild specifically.

I guess time will say how strong millenium is, but i think there's not a huge gap between all the remaining guilds. Except harmony ofc.

Not sure what you are on about; as we've never actually exploited anything. Last night we took Sfora's base down 3x a row and they just kept rebuilding. That's aight but the only reason we lost was because it was 2v1 and we've messed up our tactic by going to push Sfora at the start. The other way around would've made it a clear win within 30minutes.

That said, we only had a turnout of 47 people vs 65+ normally which has quite the impact aswel.

Since its the only guild left in the server that's still properly alive I'd say the strength has been shown quite regular already. Have had quite some territories and barely lost any fights 1v1 ( can't even recall the last time actually ).

Posted

I'm quite confident that they are now the 2nd best guild in the server; neither of the remaining guilds can actually take them on 1v1.

Thought Zero was 2nd! 

(¬‿¬)

Posted

That's where Millennium stands out; they've been semi-hardcore from the start and the only guild left standing with their original core members.

Excuse you?

Posted

Not sure what you are on about; as we've never actually exploited anything. Last night we took Sfora's base down 3x a row and they just kept rebuilding. That's aight but the only reason we lost was because it was 2v1 and we've messed up our tactic by going to push Sfora at the start. The other way around would've made it a clear win within 30minutes.

That said, we only had a turnout of 47 people vs 65+ normally which has quite the impact aswel.

Since its the only guild left in the server that's still properly alive I'd say the strength has been shown quite regular already. Have had quite some territories and barely lost any fights 1v1 ( can't even recall the last time actually ).

Don't wanna take this debate on this topic :P

I just mean, from what i saw lately, with the current attendance in every guild (cause every guild has lost attendance) fuzion and nanda could at least draw vs millenium. Dunno the current situation in zero but without niker taking his deserved spanking, zero would probably take millenium out easily. I might forgot other guilds, but in the end i think the fights would be pretty fair atm.

Posted

Thought Zero was 2nd! 

(¬‿¬)

They were until Niker got taken away. Now its a guild full of exploiter accepting shitters I don't count on anymore.

Excuse you?

Excuse you what?

Don't wanna take this debate on this topic :P

I just mean, from what i saw lately, with the current attendance in every guild (cause every guild has lost attendance) fuzion and nanda could at least draw vs millenium. Dunno the current situation in zero but without niker taking his deserved spanking, zero would probably take millenium out easily. I might forgot other guilds, but in the end i think the fights would be pretty fair atm.

Fair enough; but with Zer0 taking the shit with the exploit they're no longer much to value. We've fought them last Saturday and alone they couldn't do much vs us; ended up them asking support from the other 2 guilds to take us out.

Fuzion and Nanda can't; atleast not in the state they were last time vs us. We took them out each time they've been on the same location.

Keep in  mind I'm not saying the difference is huge; but neither of the competing guilds have the experience and members that are currently present in Millennium, this is always subject to change but unlikely as every guild seems to suffer from losses where people keep quitting and/or play less than before. Millennium has been playing together since headstart; and have had not many changes over the course of time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Millenium second? Nah, Millenium is definitely first in ego sizes. Hat off to you, finally managed to beat Harmony! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Damn... some millennium member said he doesn't count on us anymore :'( 

no longer much to value either... i cri everytiem (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

Edited by DakeR
1 person likes this

Posted

ePdioAg.png

Magic 8ball knows the truth.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think you are getting ahead of yourself here a little. I have massive respect for Millennium and Lonewolf but coming on here claiming to be the 2nd best guild on the server?

Rly?

Also Morghulis have been around since headstart, still here, still strong.

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

Interesting pissing contest we're having there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

I think you are getting ahead of yourself here a little. I have massive respect for Millennium and Lonewolf but coming on here claiming to be the 2nd best guild on the server?

Rly?

no..... 

Millennium numba wan

Posted

And deathsproxy with the perfect timing when the trashtalk is not on harmony anymore ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

And deathsproxy with the perfect timing when the trashtalk is not on harmony anymore ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Trying hard to get this thread back on track xD

Wait your turn, everyone back to zergmony soon.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

ePdioAg.png

Magic 8ball knows the truth.

Just come back, Harmony have perma declared their love on us for a while. You can join and kill as many as you want.

Other than Jumpz, nobody can kill Jumpz

Posted (edited)

Indeed. The E-pen*s is strong around here.

Edited by Demyon

Posted

Just come back, Harmony have perma declared their love on us for a while. You can join and kill as many as you want.

Other than Jumpz, nobody can kill Jumpz

Wow Tekeii, don't even know how to use mentions? Where's AztE? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

pst: they're recruiting skilled ppls! (and cute kawaii asian babes according to Coka)

Fair enough; but with Zer0 taking the shit with the exploit they're no longer much to value. We've fought them last Saturday and alone they couldn't do much vs us; ended up them asking support from the other 2 guilds to take us out.

Fuzion and Nanda can't; atleast not in the state they were last time vs us. We took them out each time they've been on the same location.

Then let me kindly remind you that when FUzion and Millennium met for not so long ago in calpheon fair 1v1 we had you pressured throughout the whole fight. Your fort and base were towards 70 to 50% but rebuilt twice due to our mediocre management of footsoldiers. Yes we met in a nodewar recently, but both Morghulis and you tag teamed us, resulting in a draw at the end even though we did get killed. We would really love to meet you again, but that will currently not happen in Serendia.  

Zer0 is the second best guild on the server PvP wise, they have numbers and among those more individual strong players. But more importantly they dont speak empty bold words, so please dont get ahead of yourself and overestimate your position. But by all means, prove your strenght and aid in going for castle territories so that Harmony gets more competition.

Edited by Nacario
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Then let me kindly remind you that when FUzion and Millennium met for not so long ago in calpheon fair 1v1 we had you pressured throughout the whole fight. Your fort and base were towards 70 to 50% but rebuilt twice due to our mediocre management of footsoldiers. Yes we met in a nodewar recently, but let me remind you that both Morghulis and you tag teamed us, resulting in a draw at the end even though we did get killed. We would really love to meet you again, but that will currently not happen in Serendia.  

Zer0 is the second best guild on the server PvP wise, they have numbers and among those more individual strong players. But more importantly they dont speak empty bold words, so please dont get ahead of yourself and overestimate your position. But by all means, prove your strenght and aid in going for castle territories so that Harmony gets more competition.

Spawning at calph gave you the advantage, the fort placement I made was bad. Even then we also managed to take out your buildings despite having your entire roster spawn calph and run to our base, this does not mean anything.

One thing we all can agree on is, the only hardcore guild that managed to pull off the definition of hardcore was grind. Everyone else failed, except the casual guilds like varshen or the semi hardcore guilds. 

Excuse you?

And Morghulis :> my respect to Morghulis has always been there, you know it Tekeii.

Edited by LoneWolf
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The whole "Semi-Hardcore" wording fits just about any siege guild except for the former "Grind", Grind was the only true Hardcore guild.

At the moment there are not much Siege guilds to being with, Zer0 to me is the current 2nd best, and 3rd would be FUzion and Millennium, its no rocket science, if we go by other factors we could say Morg has a great participation in node wars/sieges, or Enemy pound for pound is the strongest guild as they have 10-20 people attending.

Either way we are lacking a lot of stable guilds on Jordine that is true, and we need more participants, to spread out, if people really enjoy PvP then they would just participate and screw the end result, we only get 1 siege war per week anyway.

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
Grind.
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Azta weren't you in harmony? Did they finally start kicking the shitters, or are they planning on making a 3rd guild for the most horrible players in the guild?

3a39dffeb2.png

Edited by Xeo
1 person likes this

Posted

Rly?

Just be honest with yourself Tekeii, you guys are secretly pure casuals all along!

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice troll post, millennium is one of the weakest guilds right now,

your post is the biggest -----ing joke since sillysins existence 

1 person likes this

Posted

images.jpg