• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It is funny how you actually have any say in this trying to show that you are guild #2 or whatever when your GM got banned for shovelling, i mean p2w patches or not your guild lost all credibility due to exploiting gm then comes back to lead, but there is no surprise there, and i agree Kakao was clueless to catch your GM in time but late better than never, you and your guild will always be remembered as the guild that is being led by exploiter.

You see, Harmony says the ppl who got banned in their guild were only handling cannons but your exploiter was the shitty face of your guild, enjoy being laughed at for the rest of your short stay in this game.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you behind all of your nonfactorness in this thread. I don't care who got banned and who didn't to be honest, same as I don't care who pays PhD 5$ per hour for leveling and who doesn't. Bet there are a lot of people like that, I'm not one of them and I feel good about the fact. And honestly, while Zer0 will be remembered, you won't be. Oh and "my guild" whatever crap - I wasn't even in Zer0 when these screenshots were made. I was spectating most of sieges that were happening though. Oh, and harmony also "says" that no one got banned, and then that 2 people got banned, and then that it was cannon squad anyways. Whilst members of Zer0 announced straight up what's going on and what's been done. But why'd anyone expect you to understand, right? You're Silly after all. And most people in this thread actually laugh at you, and even call you clown to the face. But it seems like you enjoy it, so carry on I guess.

You linked mid battle stats where we(Millennium) has been on offense for Zer0's base where small group of geared people try to attack our base whole time. Show hwacha/flame thrower guy stats. Its easy to score up frags while defending. And you know what, it was HD that took out Asura alone for the most part which later on made it 2v1 and quick victory for you guys soon after that. That picture clearly shows how those stats prove against guilds strength. That war guild strength was ranked like: 1. HD 2. Mille 3. Zer0 4. Asura.  

As I said - I was a spectator in that siege, so I have a pretty good idea of what's been going on, as I've been following attack raids of each guild. And as it stands - at that point zer0 has been the strongest, and "mid-fight" argument doesn't stand, because killscore was over 2.5k by the end of the siege for Zer0. No one else hit even 1.5k. HD were not alone at Asura's base since like 85 % of it. More importantly - Zer0 and High Dawn had a "field battle" after the siege and before deciding whose fort will get destroyed and High Dawn got completely demolished. Week (or couple weeks?) later it was Zer0 who got demolished by the new-found power of High Dawn tho. I keep a pretty good track of the fights that I actually see, so I'm able to provide an honest retrospective on power-spikes of each guild, trust me.

I remember this fight.

High dawn was basically the biggest threat in this fight, they were curb stomping Asura while half our force was trying to defend asura and the other half was attacking zer0s base fighting towers.

Zer0 was definitely not the strongest guild in this fight, it was High_Dawn.

To you and Amatsu both, I'm not downtalking Millennium or anything, as I said - I had very good perspective during that fight and have seen who was the most powerful at that moment. Always had mad respect for you guys, since you managed to stay here all this time since the start, always maintaining that semi-hc approach, not to mention the fact that you've build your guild well enough for it to keep standing while you were away on vacation and p2w shit hit the fan. That was like the ultimate test and your guild passed it in flying colors. That alone is already cool, the fact that you guys keep growing bit by bit and continue sieging through all this time is just another bonus in your achievement list.
P.S.: One thing I will say though, cannon squad of High_Dawn has been historically best out of 4 guilds throughout months. So yeah, that.

Edited by Swiper
1 person likes this

Posted

Instead of spouting nonsense you should start doing something about your guilds. Getting rekt by harmony every week doesn't bother you? :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Instead of spouting nonsense you should start doing something about your guilds. Getting rekt by harmony every week doesn't bother you? :)

As a first step, you could ask Kakao kindly to stop driving people away.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oh, and harmony also "says" that no one got banned, and then that 2 people got banned, and then that it was cannon squad anyways. Whilst members of Zer0 announced straight up what's going on and what's been done. But why'd anyone expect you to understand, right?

I among many others didn't really know anything about that the very first days ( and in case of a GM the leak is easy, come on :D ), and they were not both part of the cannon squad, 1 of them was, the other was just as pleb geared as Niker if not worse, so as long as all the people involved are willing to apologize for their unfathomable crime i'm square. ( although ours aren't coming back ) :D 

As an added bonus these people didn't really reveal anything. Well, i don't know if Niker did, but if that was the case then extra points for the other members not following.

So yeah, ultimately all this propaganda is pointless, just as Jordine's top clown going around unguilded, participating in nothing of worth and then coming there for some attention.

( this obviously doesn't apply to whoever else in unguilded right now while minding his own business or having any future plans )

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

I ignored that chimp already but that Zer0 is the weak link is just so not true. HD was on the brink of dying because they faced Asura + Mill so often. Then we allied with them, they got a bunch of guildfunds from territories which helped them a lot. And then the backstab happened. Anyway, convince yourself (shameless self-promo):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hP14aT5WE0

We, as an alliance, first faced HD in Balenos when they were allied with you, never before. At that very first fight Zer0 were the stronger link. In every next fight HD were the stronger guild and that made them greedy, which eventually led to them becoming backstabbing cyka blyats aka Low_Dawn.

1 person likes this

Posted

We, as an alliance, first faced HD in Balenos when they were allied with you, never before. At that very first fight Zer0 were the stronger link. In every next fight HD were the stronger guild and that made them greedy, which eventually led to them becoming backstabbing cyka blyats aka Low_Dawn.

Yes but you won against them most the time, is that right? Meaning before we allied with them. What I heard back then, is that they ran low on money through the losses.

BTW, hope you guys can get a castle off Harmony today

1 person likes this

Posted

Uh the 2 weeks after that, the same guilds fought on the same territory. Zer0 was still the stronger link mainly because it was before the P2W announcement. When the p2w announcement kicked in, alot of Zer0 members quit.

Posted

Uh the 2 weeks after that, the same guilds fought on the same territory. Zer0 was still the stronger link mainly because it was before the P2W announcement. When the p2w announcement kicked in, alot of Zer0 members quit.

As far as I can remember This was like the second siege after rehearsals, july 30th. Wednesday after it was the p2w announcement. (not the p2w itself, but the announcement we all protested). So July 30th High Dawn got the territory, cuz, as Nurold mentioned, apparently they needed it more at that point. Zer0 was clear favorite in that one. Next siege after that was "event" siege with Zer0 building in calpheon and High_Dawn didn't got their fort built in time, so they ended up defending Balenos in 3v1 vs Asura Millennium and Avalon. Next siege after that everyone came back to Balenos (and Proud had a fort there as well), Zer0 got the territory and HD vs Zer0 have been around the same powerlevel at that point I'd say. Week after that it was fight for Serendia for HD and Zer0, and HD have been already stronger at that point, merged with Crepuscule. And the next siege after that was the infamous backstab siege. That's pretty much it.
P.S.: Back in those days Balenos wasn't cool enough to be named Baleneros.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

mrw when you havent read this thread  in 24 hours

popcorn reactions eating ineedthisforreactions dis gon b gud

continue, ladies

Edited by Norlas
2 people like this

Posted

can join? :D

Posted

mrw when you havent read this thread  in 24 hours

popcorn reactions eating ineedthisforreactions dis gon b gud

continue, ladies

I'm saving all this shit for work on Monday

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Gives ----- if you tried to down-talk us anyway. I don't care about stats. The fact was we were on attack and had to back off from it since we needed to help Asura very early into battle. People even asked to abandon Asura that war just so we could destroy Zer0's base before Asura went down which we obviously did not do. You fail to understand that you had to pull forces to help HD attack was since we did send Asura help as LoneWolf said. And attacked you in full force only at the start. Because of all that we had to deny any progress we made on your base and back off the flag since we were not in full force on attack while u had all people there. We had people constantly split between 2-3 places. But you are going to tell me you were more aware of how the battle went as spectator than people who in leading positions and hearing calls on what other guilds were doing.  HD had highest numbers that war while Asura had lowest numbers. Asura fell mainly to HD, doesn't matter if Zer0 sent 10 or 20 people at least since we did too. No one gives ----- about stats either, that battle ended with us fighting 1v2 Zer0 and HD for a good while which was obviously slaughter fest.

I am done now, had enough of this bullshit.

Edited by Amatsu

Posted

It is funny how you actually have any say in this trying to show that you are guild #2 or whatever when your GM got banned for shovelling, i mean p2w patches or not your guild lost all credibility due to exploiting gm then comes back to lead, but there is no surprise there, and i agree Kakao was clueless to catch your GM in time but late better than never, you and your guild will always be remembered as the guild that is being led by exploiter.

This is getting repetetive as -----. Everyone knows that Niker got banned but at this point nobody gives a shit. Hes still the gm in the guild, what are you gonna do about it? You had this discussion 10 pages ago, move on.

Posted

Thank you very much for the report. We are aware of this issue, and we're taking this report very seriously. Unfortunately, we have to announce you that we didn't find any fix for this issue at the moment, and we are sincerely sorry for that. We really want to provide you assistance with this difficult situation, and we are investigating the possibilities of solutions for a fix. We are going to send to your guild 10 Millions silvers as a compensation.

Kakao team is, again, sincerely sorry for this inconvenience, and we hope to find a solution to this issue fast so you will be able to keep fully enjoying Black Desert Online.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, should you have further questions or need assistance.

They are -----ing trolling me right? 

9 people like this

Posted

topkek

Posted

So it finally balanced out harmony main 100 members its sister guild 58 members ( they transfered 2 people prolly for todays siege ) So they total lost 37 members after the wensday hard/sharp banhammer.  Lets see if they are going to comment on that in todays twitch.

1 person likes this

Posted

amusesme.thumb.jpg.2e09bed31ae945c257991

Posted (edited)

Valencia Castle:

FUzion (56) vs Harmony (10 at best) (17 mins) 

FUzion won.

GG Well played to those of Harmony were there, Well played to the server as a whole, spreading out instead of being selfish/scared. Well done JORDINE!

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
time/end numbers
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Grats Fuzion. I'm glad to see that you and Zero broke Harmony's dream and they won't take all the castles.

They sold the bear's pelt before kill it.

Why am I so happy if I'm unguilded? Just for one thing, I hate the "pseudo-ubers" like Harmony. Now, we just need to wait to the parch that don't allow a guild to have more than one territory (I can't understand why they let guilds fight in a territories where they don't have a node).

And now in my language (obviously, I'm not english speaker): Harmony, os pasa por chulos! (if someone want to translate it, I'll apreciate it)

Edited by Nevyah
3 people like this

Posted

Balaneros Territory

Zer0 vs Harmony (5 members approx.).

Zer0 won in 7 minutes. Nice job to the other contestants 

3 people like this

Posted

Grats Fuzion. I'm glad to see that you and Zero broke Harmony's dream and they won't take all the castles.

They sold the bear's pelt before kill it.

Why am I so happy if I'm unguilded? Just for one thing, I hate the "pseudo-ubers" like Harmony. Now, we just need to wait to the parch that don't allow a guild to have more than one territory (I can't understand why they let guilds fight in a territories where they don't have a node).

And now in my language (obviously, I'm not english speaker): Harmony, os pasa por chulos! (if someone want to translate it, I'll apreciate it)

f9e6a3ee-7528-11e3-93ca-12313d0244d2-med

1 person likes this

Posted

Millennium vs Harmony on Serendia.

Not much to say really, we lacked the damage to delete harmony's fort fast, after about 10 minutes Harmony came with quite a solid group.

We tried a few times to push trough with Elephants and a Flag but that was all in vain.

GG Harmony 

Posted

EZ EZ EZ EZ EZ EZ

Posted

Balaneros Territory

Zer0 vs Harmony (5 members approx.).

Zer0 won in 7 minutes. Nice job to the other contestants 

And 5 of us in Zer0 in Calph ditching when 50+ Harmony rammed our base down. ^^