• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I was watching France - Germany and many of us watched the match, but next time we'll not make you a gift aha! (where are you German? :D)

Don't be sorry, it's a part of the game to make alliance with some other guilds to stomp big guilds. By the way, it's good to see a bit of fair play in this forum, i respect you.

See you next time!

Major respect to you guys as well. Glad you guys take it so well!  

Hope to see you guys out on the field!

Posted

2. Cerbervs. They put a V instead of U, guess Cerberus was taken. So they decided to look cooler

I guess I was blind yday :S

Posted

Fine but what about the direct payment? Friend of mine in KR got the Mediah castle and received 87 mil via mail. Not from contract payment, just pure silver per mail for conquering the castle. I myself got like 40 mil for Calpheon pure silver, 15 mil for Velia and 30 mil for Hidel when we fought over castles. Numbers might vary a bit. If you can confirm that you didn't get such payment (provided you participated in the siege), then I'll agree.

And yes, class balance is defnitely the bigger issue right now but just you wait until people have 220-240 AP... Then it only matters who landed the first CC. The reason why I brought the gear-thing up was that they said they didn't want to bring people with better gear a huge advantage, such as in KR. To make it a bit more fair but yeah,, nothing happened

When you own a castle you can pay guild members with 4 different ratios. 5,xm was our basic payment in mediah. And i think you can do this every 3 days or so. Pays from the guild funds ofcourse. You can set each member different ratios between 1-4, then pay them all together, they get the money via email. So the 4th ratio would be around 22m i think.

1 person likes this

Posted

When you own a castle you can pay guild members with 4 different ratios. 5,xm was our basic payment in mediah. And i think you can do this every 3 days or so. Pays from the guild funds ofcourse. You can set each member different ratios between 1-4, then pay them all together, they get the money via email. So the 4th ratio would be around 22m i think.

I see. Was never able to see how it works behind. Thanks for clarifying.

Posted

Btw I dont see any info about Avalon or Eclypse. I know their members are active on forums

Posted (edited)

Since I'm really sad that Tekeii closed his topic with Node war results and I wanna keep this info I made a list of nodes with Winner&Participants (ofc we can't know all participants but I'm sure most of us are interested only in main guilds xP)

Here is the link to google doc with the list.

You are welcome to flame and troll each other in this topic, just don't forget to mention what node you are talking about! xD 

I'll try to update the list every couple of days or so.

GJ man i think you can understand why i did close it. 

Your system is better though! Nice man.

Add VaeVictis to the Western Gateway list and you can do + as the others were all allies :')

Abandoned Iron Mine we won vs Divium_Furor 

Cant remember who we thought at Central Guard Camp it was over after 5 mins

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

GJ man i think you can understand why i did close it. 

Your system is better though! Nice man.

I dont mind reading dramas and ppl need a place to flame/qq/etc. I can't wait for siege repetiton to be over and hope that little guilds will make more allies to go for territories so we will get more action in-game and drama on forum xD

P.S. I checked Valencia Castle yday <3 I want this castle!

If it helps :D

ya, gonna spam there abit

Posted

Fine but what about the direct payment? Friend of mine in KR got the Mediah castle and received 87 mil via mail. Not from contract payment, just pure silver per mail for conquering the castle. I myself got like 40 mil for Calpheon pure silver, 15 mil for Velia and 30 mil for Hidel when we fought over castles. Numbers might vary a bit. If you can confirm that you didn't get such payment (provided you participated in the siege), then I'll agree.

And yes, class balance is defnitely the bigger issue right now but just you wait until people have 220-240 AP... Then it only matters who landed the first CC. The reason why I brought the gear-thing up was that they said they didn't want to bring people with better gear a huge advantage, such as in KR. To make it a bit more fair but yeah,, nothing happened

Well they did, its much easier to get +18 here, unlike in KR where the gear gap is +16-20 our gear gap wil balance out between +18-20. Id say thats a decent enough change fo both sides and a good comprimise without ruining the concept of game progression, if you balanced gear more than this, might as well make it equalised and by that point i could just go a play a equalised pvp game where i didnt need to grind or fight over nodes for profit and could just pvp all day long. Donkeys need their carrots.

Posted

.. you can do + as the others were all allies :')

Morghulis vs Sfora + Metaleak + Avalon + VaeVictis - right?

Posted

We want small guilds to unite for nodewars, alliances are killing pvp in nodewars.

Make up your minds.

Posted

Well they did, its much easier to get +18 here, unlike in KR where the gear gap is +16-20 our gear gap wil balance out between +18-20. Id say thats a decent enough change fo both sides and a good comprimise without ruining the concept of game progression, if you balanced gear more than this, might as well make it equalised and by that point i could just go a play a equalised pvp game where i didnt need to grind or fight over nodes for profit and could just pvp all day long. Donkeys need their carrots.

Again, I only have an issue with them not keeping their promises in many cases. I can only blame myself for not having enough time for BDO, thus always being behind in gear. I was just hoping  to not experience the same thing as in KR, You can be the best warrior in the whole world but 1 mistake in a 1vs1 between 220-240 AP players means death. Not what I want to be honest

Posted

Alejandro Farm1ThursdaySerendiaPerlaNera

PerlaNera vs Reavers vs The Soul Slayers

Reavers surrendered early

We fought well but the number and gear was not in our favor.

It was confirmed of what we need to work on to step it up a lvl ^^

Good collective attacks tho, gratz on node. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Btw, do we lose the elephant if it dies? Or it can be recovered like a horse or anything?

Posted

Btw, do we lose the elephant if it dies? Or it can be recovered like a horse or anything?

Recovered.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

14. Mounts (aside from guild-only mounts like the elephant) will also have no penalty from being killed.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/game/warfare/

Edited by Rinel
1 person likes this

Posted

Recovered.

14. Mounts (aside from guild-only mounts like the elephant) will also have no penalty from being killed.

Cool, thanks :)

Posted

"You can summon an elephant from the Guild Stable every 12 minutes after the Node and Conquest War starts. "

What does it mean? If we lost the elephant in the battle we can resummon in full health after 12 min?

Posted

Making my own guild <Team-Kappa> Who wants to ally with me?

Posted

"You can summon an elephant from the Guild Stable every 12 minutes after the Node and Conquest War starts. "

What does it mean? If we lost the elephant in the battle we can resummon in full health after 12 min?

Since I didn't see/try it I can only guess that you can summon new elephant (if you have only 1 Elephant Nursery or 1 Elephant) when cooldown of Elephant Nursery  is gone (these 12mins).

E.c. you summoned it and it died in 5 mins and you have only 1 Elephant Nursery and/or only 1 Elephant so you have to wait 7 more mins.

E.c. you summoned it and it died in 15 mins you can summon it again.

Making my own guild <Team-Kappa> Who wants to ally with me?

Ask Lemon :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Morghulis vs Sfora + Metaleak + Avalon + VaeVictis - right?

Sfora Metalek Avalon VaeVictis Morghulis High_Down

Dont know how others but Sfora has no allies. We take down High_Down then move to Metalek then was push to defence by Avalon and VaeVictis

Erlic Shrine

Sfora vs FallenAngels vs Tribunal    FallenAngels play some diplomacy Node   and Tribunal left with 5% of HQ when times over

Anti-Troll Fortification

Sfora vs FallenAngels

Edited by Dagda
1 person likes this

Posted

I see. Was never able to see how it works behind. Thanks for clarifying.

It's 30% of the guilds current funds, right? Ratios is for the leader to decide if he thinks some members should get more and some less.

Posted

It's 30% of the guilds current funds, right? Ratios is for the leader to decide if he thinks some members should get more and some less.

Ye but considering the time, amount of buffs you use etc, you could make more money in the same time doing pure grinding. Its not like its really that huge amount you get. Can earn 100+ mil a day grinding basilisks. What you get from Guild payment is purely pocketchange.

Posted

Ye but considering the time, amount of buffs you use etc, you could make more money in the same time doing pure grinding. Its not like its really that huge amount you get. Can earn 100+ mil a day grinding basilisks. What you get from Guild payment is purely pocketchange.

Sure. I can earn 200+ mil a day grinding wolves.

We have mythic person in our country to describe this kind of players/persons: Háry János. Other country has other Big Player called Baron Munchausen. :D

Posted

Alliances are big part of Node/Castle wars siege and they add nice dynamic to the gameplay. 

The only thing that I dislike is when a guild is stacking multiple players to guild1,guild2 etc... to advance in sieges and even that is now thing of the past as everyone is consolidating into one siege guild only, having the second one for the more casual old members. 

In RU for example they go full retard with guilds having 5,6  branches to support them at sieging. 

Like @Arthan said its not easy mode to make and hold alliances so gratz for first successful one.

1 - alliances are big cancer of this game. this is the first step towards the swamp.

2 - if guild going for multi (guild1 or guild2...) its men guild whant equal fight against big blow.

3 - u dont know nothing about ru.