• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Me? i never excused myself. I was in 3 different territories with always more kills than deaths, while doing task which is really hard with my gear, getting blown up by anything that touches me.

But as i said, i can woop your ass anytime, just tell me when where.

but atm i am so close to 59 so leave me.

wut

Dude, prepare your gear before Blader/Plum awakening. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

fite me 1v1 irl m8

when you visit me hungary catch me up.

Posted

when you visit me hungary catch me up.

will do

Posted

Dude, prepare your gear before Blader/Plum awakening. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://prntscr.com/d6iq1t i will do

will do

Will give you a free ticket to the gym. :P

Posted

oneuproad top carebear, changing server before merge, just to make it easier. Normal anyway, he is harmony and he likes to bandwagon or do things the most easy as possible.

2 people like this

Posted

oneuproad top carebear, changing server before merge, just to make it easier. Normal anyway, he is harmony and he likes to bandwagon or do things the most easy as possible.

It is good to see, you know the story behind my back in your own way. :D

Posted

Well, when Grind was in Harmony, Harmony was winning, Grind leaves Harmony, Harmony losing. B|  Says it all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fun, it's kinda hilarious if guild goes down from 4 territories to 0 in 2 weeks, you gotta admit it, shit had to go downhill somewhere. We will see how Harmony handles loses, because aside from old harmony members, you have a lot of band-wagoners.

About Zer0, lemao. All this -----ing trash talk, this victory feels so good, you got what you deserved.

That was expected to happen at some point. After all sieges is nothing static... things can change anytime :) I cannot talk for every member, but so far it seems that people are taking the loss with sportsmanship. Many are even happy about the revived competition. I personally am sad about my lost incentives... now i have no excuses to not grind anymore :( 

Zerg pvp that got destroyed today yes, glad jordine smacked this zerg today before the merge to know your place, your players talk shit in stream while they are carried by grind.

Well we were telling people on stream to ally up but they always kept saying that its pointless and that alliances dont work out... today we saw that it does work perfectly fine. So there was no real reason to dodge us the past weeks anyway :P 

1 person likes this

Posted

http://prntscr.com/d6iq1t i will do

Will give you a free ticket to the gym. :P

I need it before we start our 1v1, will you coach me?<3

Posted

I need it before we start our 1v1, will you coach me?<3

i got lost at this point, where do we 1v1 before irl or ingame.

Posted

i got lost at this point, where do we 1v1 before irl or ingame.

irl, ingame is irrelevant (like lemon).

Posted

kek.png

7 people like this

Posted

kek.png

^This

1 person likes this

Posted

kek.png

Caph spotted.

2 people like this

Posted

Hi everyone. If you missed today's podcast you can watch the highlight here. https://www.twitch.tv/swiper_n0_swiping/v/100726366

Lots of good stuff is about to happen I hope, and I really enjoyed the podcast today. Thanks to new faces that have shown up today, I really hope to see your guilds a lot more often on Saturday from now on guys! (Ancestrall, Asylvm, DeathFactory, RainingHostias). Also the merge is upon us, so, fun times! Shout out to @Jylin who's the bae of the day. And to @NoPanic95 on twitch who's a bae as well. And to all of the people that support this thing, follow us and enjoy the podcast with us, we had 500 viewers today, really proud of the fact that you guys are enjoying this. Big thanks to everyone.
P.S. Don't forget to check out the original post of the thread by @Rinel for the awesome spreadsheet with all of node war results so far, as well as links for all of the podcasts.
Cheers!

7 people like this

Posted

Thanks to Harmony for a great fight in Valencia. We are not as stronk as you, but we try, with great help from the french!

5 people like this

Posted

#vote4tekeii

3 people like this

Posted

If you missed today's podcast you can watch the highlight here. https://www.twitch.tv/swiper_n0_swiping/v/100726366 

in reference to that, you guys are extremely wrong about Croxus. Addicted currently has no territory and they weren't able to win 80v40 sieging in Valencia (1v1 guild). They never held 3 territories alone either, they had a sister guild (same logo) with 80 members to influence the server. The 6-man guild alliance is also far from the truth.

Just had to pass that through, don't want false perceptions around.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Harmony doesnt deserv to be insulted. Wanting to being strong is normal.

Only the trash-zerg fake-pvpers bandwagon are guilty for trying to go the easy way. This guys ruined nodewars/siegewars "balance" for months and for a lot of people. I hope no top guild will accept them again if they decide to switch guild.

Edited by WhySoCasual

Posted

Harmony doesnt deserv to be insulted. Wanting to being strong is normal.

Only the trash-zerg fake-pvpers bandwagon are guilty for trying to go the easy way. This guys ruined nodewars/siegewars "balance" for months and for a lot of people. I hope no top guild will accept them again if they decide to switch guild.

Let's see who is worse than them to be the next <CarriedByGrind>.

Posted

WOW! Just listened to your siege war podcast. Im so damn impressed that you can talk so civilized to each others and discuss the passed siegewars and other stuff with respect of each others! 

Sadly thats not the case on our server but you will soon learn about that  :(

respect from Mashizguar - Addicted

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Attitude of some Zer0 members after winning in 2v1 in Mediah some time ago could be described (using their own words from server shouts) "git gud", "go for Tier 1 node next time", "need 1kk alm for poor donation?" etc compared to yesterday's

2016-11-12_12299957.JPG

toxicity speaks for itself. To the nicer part of Zer0 community don't make ppl say about you from Zer0 to zero.

And Harmony ;-) From 4 to 0. You guys wanted competition? Took some time but grats to all guilds that made "Jordine great again".

Edited by Navien
3 people like this

Posted

And Harmony ;-) From 4 to 0. You guys wanted competition? Took some time but grats to all guilds that made "Jordine great again".

Its a good challenge to get them back. We dont really care that much about losing territories. All in all this was good. people see that we are not invincible. which hopefully gets us more good fights in the future ;)

2 people like this

Posted

Its a good challenge to get them back. We dont really care that much about losing territories. All in all this was good. people see that we are not invincible. which hopefully gets us more good fights in the future ;)

Of course you care, else you wouldnt respond :-)    So another big batch of your members left, I watched the twitch and you guys went down to 85 attendency?  Did the missing ones join the other shoveling crews? ( from numbers of both guilds you went down another 10-11 members ) You guys had your fun for like 2-3 months trolling people I guess its fair enough to let those you trolled troll you back now. ;-) 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Attitude of some Zer0 members after winning in 2v1 in Mediah some time ago could be described (using their own words from server shouts) "git gud", "go for Tier 1 node next time", "need 1kk alm for poor donation?" etc compared to yesterday's

2016-11-12_12299957.JPG

Fact they actually can talk shit after their scandal of keeping their exploiter gm is amazing, instead of showing respect to other guilds, they talk shit not to only your guild, i see them do the same to Harmony in game & forums too, but congrats to your guild showing them how they were carried by HD all the time.

What? i though Xeo got you to rage quit! i knew this is too good to be true :( 

Edited by SillySin