• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

WOW! Just listened to your siege war podcast. Im so damn impressed that you can talk so civilized to each others and discuss the passed siegewars and other stuff with respect of each others!

You should check the stream 3 or 4 weeks ago. An angry german yelling at an italian for like 10 Minutes. Was quite funny.

4 people like this

Posted

thats actually quite sad to read (im in Zer0) even more if its from someone who spammed discord the whole day he will quit because of warhouse merge ಠ_ಠ

I'm sorry if it sounded like generalization of Zer0 as a whole. I used there "some" on purpose because you guys have majority of nice folks inside and i wouldn't like some rotten apples overshadow clan as a whole.

Posted

You should check the stream 3 or 4 weeks ago. An angry german yelling at an italian for like 10 Minutes. Was quite funny.

the germans have always proven to be excellent interrogators 

1 person likes this

Posted

why Eclypse stopped going to territory wars?

Posted

If you keep mentioning the Yelling man then they will make war to you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

If you keep mentioning the Yelling man then they will make war to you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Np i´m a guildless casual pleb now and pretty sure Djules dosent take it serious. (:

Edited by GERstenk0rn
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Np i´m a guildless casual pleb now 

welcome to the club bro xD be careful around here, if u don't have a guild then some Trump like ppl think you are not entitled to post here.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Russians dont read.

FTFY :^)

Didn't think u'll show up again after all the bashing + getting so triggered by Deathsproxy on discord :>

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't think

as always...

Posted

as always...

Funny coming from someone known for having a 2 digit IQ :>

Didn't hear you on the podcast, really wonder why :>

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nah, not really. There is no salt to mine here.  

Well I dont wanna comment on that, it speaks for it self

People quit because they don't have any fun or generally speaking lost interest in BDO. 

So people quit cause they got competion now, and affraid they will get trolled back?

Myself included yes. Came back because of server merge which might bring some fresh wind into the whole thing. 

Welcome back

Your bad tries at trolling or provoking just make you look like salty little boys.

*Puts up a mirror 

Since as said, we don't really care about it as much. Tactical mistakes were made. But in the end Castles come and go. Good fights on the other hand not. 

We prefer good fights. 

I dont know, seems like some of your "band wagon" guys prefer easy fights, so they can equip and progress, so they can stay in the top.  Alot of Harmony/Harrmony people left after the shoveling Ban you had 99/96 now you have like 99/44 thats 52 people you guys lost. ( 25+% ) You guys should have been able to keep 1-2 castles and the numbers up with the right leadership..   

Edited by Erecon

Posted

Well I dont wanna comment on that, it speaks for it self

So people quit cause they got competion now, and affraid they will get trolled back?

Welcome back

*Puts up a mirror 

I dont know, seems like some of your "band wagon" guys prefer easy fights, so they can equip and progress, so they can stay in the top.  Alot of Harmony/Harrmony people left after the shoveling Ban you had 99/96 now you have like 99/44 thats 52 people you guys lost. ( 25+% ) You guys should have been able to keep 1-2 castles and the numbers up with the right leadership..   

Nice post, you confirmed that MovingTarget is full retard. B|

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey now! Some people are just getting too excited at times. Movingtarget was the only one spamming "gg meatballs" several times when you gave the order btw ;)

Posted (edited)

Ye, he did. I cant answer to that. he dropped the keyboard soo hard. Nothing to say. lel

Hey now! Some people are just getting too excited at times. Movingtarget was the only one spamming "gg meatballs" several times when you gave the order btw ;)

I didnt say that once :P 

Frankly, I did the Logo we had up the last "real" siege with Grind. That´s all about it. But I never said that once in the chat. Because I dont do retard things coming from the most retarded idiot that once walked on Jordine.

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

typicall nazis

Posted

typicall nazis

Well that escalated quickly.

1 person likes this

Posted

WOW! Just listened to your siege war podcast. Im so damn impressed that you can talk so civilized to each others and discuss the passed siegewars and other stuff with respect of each others! 

Sadly thats not the case on our server but you will soon learn about that  :(

respect from Mashizguar - Addicted

bring your salt to us pls!

..Do not get carried away tactic to throw bodies. With the new patch, revive time will be 2 minutes for you...

I'm sad that I didn't take a screenshot of mediah scores yday. It was ~4700 deaths from Morghulis xD 26deaths per minute wtf...

Attitude of some Zer0 members after winning in 2v1 in Mediah some time ago could be described (using their own words from server shouts) "git gud", "go for Tier 1 node next time", "need 1kk alm for poor donation?" etc compared to yesterday's

2016-11-12_12299957.JPG

toxicity speaks for itself. To the nicer part of Zer0 community don't make ppl say about you from Zer0 to zero.

And Harmony ;-) From 4 to 0. You guys wanted competition? Took some time but grats to all guilds that made "Jordine great again".

Zer0 won 2v1 in Mediah? When was it? 3 months ago? Zeke wasnt even in the guild 3 months ago.

Fact they actually can talk shit after their scandal of keeping their exploiter gm is amazing, instead of showing respect to other guilds, they talk shit not to only your guild, i see them do the same to Harmony in game & forums too, but congrats to your guild showing them how they were carried by HD all the time.

who is talking shit? I see only you talking shit and lies over and over and over. Arent you tired yet?

Posted

Zer0 won 2v1 in Mediah? When was it? 3 months ago? Zeke wasnt even in the guild 3 months ago.

Nah, that was said after saturdays win. She said "compared to yesterday's" before posting that. It's very important to read carefully before posting.

Posted (edited)

who is talking shit?

Your guildies talking shit to harmony while you and the rest of you should be ashamed of keeping a gm who exploited, so one expect you to show respect to others, instead attack harmony? yeah they are zerg but at least didn't try to justify keeping an exploiter aside from pretending to be #2 guild while being carried by HD which Millinnium proved last siege.

Also lie about what? lol i see that you talking out of yo ass just cuz of salt levels are high xD

1.png

2.png

Also this summarise it.

2016-11-12_12299957.JPG.2adbfccbc1105572178a2db0a1d9fec6.JPG

Edited by SillySin

Posted (edited)

Nah, that was said after saturdays win. She said "compared to yesterday's" before posting that. It's very important to read carefully before posting.

Do you mean this screen with Zeke from yday? Well, he could, he is toxic sometimes. But I still dont remember any Mediah 2v1 recently

Your guildies talking shit to harmony while your and the rest of you should be ashamed of keeping a gm who exploited, so one expect you to show respect to others, instead attack harmony? yeah they are zerg but at least didn't try to justify keeping an exploiter aside from pretending to be #2 guild while being carried by HD which Millinnium proved last siege.

Also lie about what? lol i see that you talking out of yo ass just cuz of salt levels are high xD

The whole server (incl you) had fun by calling Harmony as Grinmony etc. We all know that they kicked they own members to invite ppl from grind and they got same system as grind had before - to reinvite ppl from 2nd guild to have 100ppl attendance. 

We should be ashamed? I dont see the reason to be ashamed. I didnt do it myself. So why should I be ashamed?

Your lies? Ok. e.c. "being carried by HD". This is a lie. We have 12 exHD ppl (2 of them have 33% attendance). If this is "carried by HD" then you are ..khm..we all know what u are =D 

"i see that you talking out of yo ass just cuz of salt levels are high" - another lie. I like salt, it keeps the pvp side of the game alive.

Edited by Rinel
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Your lies? Ok. e.c. "being carried by HD". This is a lie. We have 12 exHD ppl (2 of them have 33% attendance). If this is "carried by HD" then you are .

Carried by HD before they quit, meaning the war between Mill/Asura vs HD/Zero like Mill was carrying Asura, HD was carrying you so stop being confused calling me lying, after few days of that discussion, Millinnium proved how your guildies lies and their desperate try by posting screenshots of k/d like it is a cod game smh, i didn't even know some HD members joined you so you are confused of what all that was about and yet posting shit so do us a favour and stop being stupid and read before you post.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Carried by HD before they quit, meaning the war between Mill/Asura vs HD/Zero like Mill was carrying Asura, HD was carrying you so stop being confused calling me lying, after few days of that discussion, Millinnium proved how your guildies lies and their desperate try by posting screenshots of k/d like it is a cod game smh, i didn't even know some HD members joined you so you are confused of what all that was about and yet posting shit.

You dont even know who was carried by who from the start of that alliance, so another lie.

Millennium proved what? That 70 ppl is better than 50ppl. Oh, sorry, I didnt think you need to prove it =D that's kinda clear for me

Posted (edited)

I'm sad that I didn't take a screenshot of mediah scores yday. It was ~4700 deaths from Morghulis xD 26deaths per minute wtf...

You might not be aware as you were sitting in Balenos :P But going through the sewers or over walls one a time is pretty difficult. Especially when you have 5 Harmony members waiting for one guy to get through.

There were a lot of times when we wiped the 5-10 Harmony guys at the start also so them sitting in respawn timers whilst we still had 50 alive would also make a difference.

But obviously a lot of people don't consider that part of it.

Edited by Tekeii
1 person likes this

Posted

[...] But I still dont remember any Mediah 2v1 recently

Sorry my bad. Mediah one (2vs1, at 30th) was day after the war i meant. It was region war which happened in Balenos 29th October. It was 3vs1.