• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You might not be aware as you were sitting in Balenos :PBut going through the sewers or over walls one a time is pretty difficult. Especially when you have 5 Harmony members waiting for one guy to get through...

like this? xD

DRI148O.jpg

Edited by Rinel

Posted (edited)

I'm sad that I didn't take a screenshot of mediah scores yday. It was ~4700 deaths from Morghulis xD 26deaths per minute wtf...

It was a nice fight. With Red Nose day v2 a lot of ppl have full boss set now, they have 58-60lvl and new skilled players, so im glad that you finaly united to fight us.
Do not get carried away tactic to throw bodies. With the new patch, revive time will be 2 minutes for you.

kiss_997kb.1479038131.png

That happens when you're trying to break into a castle with Harmony inside. Once you get inside, it's also pretty hard to keep yourself alive even if you're not alone there because the lack of respawn time makes a lot, when this feature finally comes to our region, many thigs will change but not only for Harmony, for everybody because I don't know why they think they will be the only ones benefited from this feature, maybe the ones that more but they shouldn't forget that they have zerged plenty of times as well.

So, I don't know why you actually make joke about K/D score, it looks like you still don't understand how sieges work at the moment. Same goes to Arrshi, he's making joke about the K/D score when he should know perfectly that it's not a simple fair 1v1,10v10, 50v50 or whatever, you have siege weapons that helps a lot (I mostly would say that at least a half part of my deaths on every war are caused by hwacha, flame towers, cannons...), you also aren't pvping at all, the main objective is to destroy/stop building till there's not respawn time and meanwhile you're getting attacked by many players. For example, Harmony was defending their fortress all the time at Valencia's siege, so it's completly normal that you get higher K/D when you're only defending your fortress, probably if you were sieging a castle (vs a guild with the same attendance/gear average) you wouldn't get such high scores, even you have many stronk players, it's a different story, you know.

Edited by Sacks
7 people like this

Posted

... I don't know why you actually make joke about K/D score...

for fun, dear. Everything is for fun here. We even have a special clown here (maybe more than 1) to not get bored while we are waiting for next big drama:)

Posted

for fun, dear. Everything is for fun here. We even have a special clown here (maybe more than 1) to not get bored while we are waiting for next big drama:)

Pretty sure we can keep joking from shoveling then since it is kinda funny :D

2 people like this

Posted

Pretty sure we can keep joking from shoveling then since it is kinda funny :D

Why not? If its funny enough

Posted (edited)

Why not? If its funny enough

Since it is funny enough, how come Niker 92 gm of your guild who got banned is not showing up to the podcasts? don't tell me he is ashamed? i mean look no desert holes and Valancia got liberated, he probably was working for harmony all along... keep posting those k/d scores like that monkey swiper cuz this what cod kids do.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Since it is funny enough, how come Niker 92 gm of your guild who got banned is not showing up to the podcasts? don't tell me he is ashamed? i mean look no desert holes and Valancia got liberated, he probably was working for harmony all along... keep posting those k/d scores like that monkey swiper cuz this what cod kids do.

not funny enough, try again

1 person likes this

Posted

beating_a_dead_horse.gif

Posted

beating_a_dead_horse.gif

beating_a_dead_guild.gif* fixed that for you :)

1 person likes this

Posted

You dont even know who was carried by who from the start of that alliance, so another lie.

Millennium proved what? That 70 ppl is better than 50ppl. Oh, sorry, I didnt think you need to prove it =D that's kinda clear for me

So what; before you claimed you were winning fights 15v50 people and you're still bragging about it. 

And now you're fighting 53 vs 71 and suddenly we are zerging you. 

Good riddance; just a perfect example of how your guilds arguementation floats just the same way the weather goes; everytime another excuse; neither of the times one thats worthy.

We've proven that Zer0 never was a 2nd guild; they're not even top5 anymore these days and we've proven that you're hiding the fact that more than a single one of you got banned for exploiting; and the worst of that, you're still playing with those exploiters and claiming some (20) of them are on HOLIDAY IN FREAKING NOVEMBER.

Well played; From Hero to Zer0 to Exploit0

1 person likes this

Posted

So what; before you claimed you were winning fights 15v50 people and you're still bragging about it. 

Good riddance; just a perfect example of how your guilds arguementation floats just the same way the weather goes; everytime another excuse; neither of the times one thats worthy.

We've proven that Zer0 never was a 2nd guild; they're not even top5 anymore these days and we've proven that you're hiding the fact that more than a single one of you got banned for exploiting; and the worst of that, you're still playing with those exploiters and claiming some (20) of them are on HOLIDAY IN FREAKING NOVEMBER.

Silly, relog pls:)

Posted

we've proven that you're hiding the fact that more than a single one of you got banned for exploiting; and the worst of that, you're still playing with those exploiters and claiming some (20) of them are on HOLIDAY IN FREAKING NOVEMBER.

I'm no longer a member of Zer0, uninstalled the game on Friday.
NOBODY but Niker was banned, quit the bullshit.

Posted

Silly, relog pls:)

Don't compare me to that thrash plox; he's not efficient enough. You're welcome to look me up under the name AlysaKyra ingame.

I'm no longer a member of Zer0, uninstalled the game on Friday.NOBODY but Niker was banned, quit the bullshit.

Good riddance. That explains 1 out of 20. Keep telling yourself fairy tales <3

Posted (edited)

Sigh. I don't usually post stuff like this here, but you seriously just went full-on-mind-blown retarded.
First of all - there WERE in fact individuals that tried to forum-war from zer0's side, especially ever since Ancado Harbor node war (I think it was that node) that wasn't really an organized effort from Zer0's part, and it was a Draw between Millennium and Zer0, even though you guild had more people attending at that point. I wasn't there so I can't really estimate, but relying on info provided by both bragging side and some of you it seems like it was something of a 24ish vs 35ish fight. I'd hardly call that a winning, and if you'd pay any attention at all you'd probably see that people that  were bragging about that aren't even in the guild, nor playing the game anymore. Yet you're trying to bring that up as a point in conversation with completely different person. Seriously?

2nd point - there was 1 person in Zer0 that is now banned. Guild wasn't XL size for awhile, if you'd skim through forums you'd even find me mentioning this BEFORE, and I mean like at least a WEEK before the exploit announcement. It was a common practice at that point to remove people that aren't active enough, so that the active part of the guild doesn't feel like they're carrying dead weight. The general decision was that there's no reason to "pretend to be" a 100man guild when in fact that isn't so.

And now to the tasty part - do you travel... like.. at all? South-east Asia is beautiful and warm in November, and as far as I know MukuMuku (who is a core member of Zer0) is in Thailand with them lady-boyz. I'm not really sure who else is on vacation or was, but that's not really my point. Zer0's attendance was always around 45-50 members for every siege and that didn't change, this Saturday wasn't any different from all the Saturdays before, 45-50 members. Yet you're trying to invent people that were banned or whatever lol. PJSalt much?

P.S.: Get an avatar please.

Edited by Swiper
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Don't compare me to that thrash plox; he's not efficient enough. You're welcome to look me up under the name AlysaKyra ingame.

Then you are even worse than him xD

We won 15vs50? Remind where and when pls.

Zer0 is #2 on Jordine? And  who was that member of Zer0 who said it? I can agree that Zer0 was top5, but yeah, not now.

" we've proven that you're hiding the fact that more than a single one of you got banned for exploiting; and the worst of that, you're still playing with those exploiters and claiming some (20) of them are on HOLIDAY IN FREAKING NOVEMBER"  and this is just ...what did you smoke boy? Share please!

P.S. oh, I remember you, you are that inadequate ..hm...warrior (?) on the horse who tried to destroy our barricades while your guild were helping us to kill some enemy. No more questions =D

Edited by Rinel

Posted

damn, millennium getting big headed after winning what... balenos!! Big achievement guys.. Keep it up 

1 person likes this

Posted

And now to the tasty part - do you travel... like.. at all? South-east Asia is beautiful and warm in November, and as far as I know MukuMuku (who is a core member of Zer0) is in Thailand with them lady-boyz. I'm not really sure who else is on vacation or was, but that's not really my point. Zer0's attendance was always around 45-50 members for every siege and that didn't change, this Saturday wasn't any different from all the Saturdays before, 45-50 members. Yet you're trying to invent people that were banned or whatever lol. PJSalt much?

Also all them pro surfers in Indonesia now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this

Posted

Sigh. I don't usually post stuff like this here, but you seriously just went full-on-mind-blown retarded.First of all - there WERE in fact individuals that tried to forum-war from zer0's side, especially ever since Ancado Harbor node war (I think it was that node) that wasn't really an organized effort from Zer0's part, and it was a Draw between Millennium and Zer0, even though you guild had more people attending at that point. I wasn't there so I can't really estimate, but relying on info provided by both bragging side and some of you it seems like it was something of a 24ish vs 35ish fight. I'd hardly call that a winning, and if you'd pay any attention at all you'd probably see that people that  were bragging about that aren't even in the guild, nor playing the game anymore. Yet you're trying to bring that up as a point in conversation with completely different person. Seriously?

2nd point - there was 1 person in Zer0 that is now banned. Guild wasn't XL size for awhile, if you'd skim through forums you'd even find me mentioning this BEFORE, and I mean like at least a WEEK before the exploit announcement. It was a common practice at that point to remove people that aren't active enough, so that the active part of the guild doesn't feel like they're carrying dead weight. The general decision was that there's no reason to "pretend to be" a 100man guild when in fact that isn't so.

P.S.: Get an avatar please.

Took you long enough for you to take the bait. But yeah, should get an avatar sometime.. meh! Would you recommend anything? Something with shovels and 0's?

Ya know; I'm not sure why you comment on something if you weren't there and like you said you can't really comment on. If you're trying to be the wiser person; atleast be so. And I don't think that if people are no longer in your guild; yet were actually in the fight and bragging about it is irelevant; I think they've got a better point than you do at this moment; after all; they used to be in Zer0.

I'm neither blaming anyone for the fact that your attendance is low; its just hilarious the excuse given for it is: many are on holiday. You can tell the world a lot of things; but not that you're suddenly missing 20 people on holidays in the middle of november. When we're talking about june/july sure; but november.. sure; might aswel mention Santa Claus is real. 

Thanks for dragging MukuMuku (who the fk is that?) in here; probably that much important I've never heard of him so probably not a loss at all. Just like Niker; his new char is amazing! Dies in 1 hit~ :3 Ohh well; guess that's what you're paying for when you get everything with exploits and then suddenly actually have to work for your gear.

And man you should've known this is just baiting your guild out; the whole server knows by now you're just an exploiting **** guild and you're making it way to easy on me. 

.. ah btw. I don't do salt I'm a troll and I like to blow things up. Don't get hurt; it's not personal.

kktybai <3

damn, millennium getting big headed after winning what... balenos!! Big achievement guys.. Keep it up 

Look up a few days back; I've stated before Millennium has been the 2nd strongest guild for a while now, nothing new.

Posted

Stop being salty at my cannoneer squad. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

Comming into the podcast topic and acting like you are too important to know who Muku is, when he has been representing a siege guild for how many weeks now is just a very poor attempt of pushing yourself forward and others back. But apart from that continue ;)

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oh man... This gunna be gud.

Took you long enough for you to take the bait. But yeah, should get an avatar sometime.. meh! Would you recommend anything? Something with shovels and 0's?

I know you're abit overexcited and all, but there's no reason to repeat repeat yourself twice twice. Sure, Considering the fact that you just convinced me that apart from testing sugar levels in blood, there also should be a test for levels of salt, I'd recommend you this one as an avatar http://i.giphy.com/9o0IOG1m5M7n2.gif

Ya know; I'm not sure why you comment on something if you weren't there and like you said you can't really comment on. If you're trying to be the wiser person; atleast be so. And I don't think that if people are no longer in your guild; yet were actually in the fight and bragging about it is irelevant; I think they've got a better point than you do at this moment; after all; they used to be in Zer0.

Y'know, I'm commenting because I actually understand how effing salty You are and it's hilarious at this point. I mean it seems that people are either salty about the fact that Niker exploited AND managed to make his guild noticed, or are just jealous about the fact that he was forgiven by his guildies, because they suspect that no one would forgive THEM in same situation. If people that are bragging and not in the guild are NOT  irrelevant then we should probably all listen to what Sillysin's got to say about Millennium achievements, right? Oh w8, u just called him trash and asked not to be compared with him.. huh.. But hey, he used to be in Millennium, right? :D 

Maybe you should try and explain us why strong Millennium weren't able to defeat 5 harmony defenders on Serendia last week, while weak Zer0 Managed to take down Baleneros fortress with the same amount of Harmony defenders in 7 minutes? Harmony themselves even confirmed that they had 5 people at the start at both territories, but their Serendia fort was dying so slow that they decided to go there. But that was probably just a slip up, right? Hmm, why didn't Millennium take down Desillusion's fortress down before Zer0 got Sfora out of the picture a week before that then? Mind you, Desillusion was pretty much collapsing at that point, and a good amount of their stronger members left the guild during that week. And since you seem to remember the things long past a lot, maybe you would like to comment how good Saturday siege of September 24th went for you?

I'm neither blaming anyone for the fact that your attendance is low; its just hilarious the excuse given for it is: many are on holiday. You can tell the world a lot of things; but not that you're suddenly missing 20 people on holidays in the middle of november. When we're talking about june/july sure; but november.. sure; might aswel mention Santa Claus is real. 

But... You are! :D You just said that everyone who didn't show up are exploiters and that's why they're not there :D Why did Millennium had only 73 people with 98 in guild? 25 exploiters? :D What about weeks before that, when your attendance was below 60%? It's not like there ever were any other guilds than Grind and Harmony with 100 % members attending, so commenting on that and trying to make a point of argument out of it is just silly. And as I said - nothing change, Zer0's attendance was always around 40-50. Your attendance got better, I can only congratulate Lonewolf about that.

Thanks for dragging MukuMuku (who the fk is that?) in here; probably that much important I've never heard of him so probably not a loss at all. Just like Niker; his new char is amazing! Dies in 1 hit~ :3 Ohh well; guess that's what you're paying for when you get everything with exploits and then suddenly actually have to work for your gear.

And here you're trying to elevate your own value by making remarks like "I don't know these people" even though you've already been pointed out that they're known, or boasting that you're killing 56 character in PRI gear very fast. You're kinda treading the SillySin's path there, but I'll get to that.

And man you should've known this is just baiting your guild out; the whole server knows by now you're just an exploiting **** guild and you're making it way to easy on me. 

.. ah btw. I don't do salt I'm a troll and I like to blow things up. Don't get hurt; it's not personal.

kktybai <3

And here comes the best part. So, you came here with your salt overflow, spewed nonsense all over the  last page, and now you're pretending that you're actually a troll?
Since this is entertaining enough (thanks for that) I'll walk you through.

If you want to bait something - you gotta do it right. All you've done so far - you've shown how salty you are for no particular reason and how much you're raging when someone calls you out on not being that good. Take after Sheranna for example, he knows how to bait. What you did is more like SillySin's style, you see, people even started comparing you, that's not a good sign, believe me.

And pretending to be a troll when it's clear as day that you're extremely salty is just REEEEEEEAL bad exit, it's too obvious for everyone that you've ran out of steam and now just trying to save face, but It actually hurts image even more. Kinda like Arrshi was couple pages ago or on the podcast, right? High and mighty, boasting that "people ran away from him" etc.  I bet you see the similarity.
You wanna troll - you do it right. Gotta have facts behind your arguments, gotta not try and play dumb "who that guy" "i don't even listen to that" etc, and you certainly don't try and ignore parts of other person's message, since that just shows that you have nothing at all to counter with.
And yeah, bai, come again! Good luck on your next try!

Edited by Swiper
9 people like this

Posted

Do not bully folks here on forum. Do it on podcast.

yfgkBqgzOf-4.png

21 people like this

Posted

yfgkBqgzOf-4.png

I'm outta likes.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

yfgkBqgzOf-4.png

I must admit this is something. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry Swiper but it's just too beautiful.

Edited by Sheranna
3 people like this

Posted

I'm outta likes.

I'll like it in name of DangerDanger then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)