• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll like it in name of DangerDanger then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But now I want to like your post though..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Edited by Arshi

Posted

Oh man... This gunna be gud.

I know you're abit overexcited and all, but there's no reason to repeat repeat yourself twice twice. Sure, Considering the fact that you just convinced me that apart from testing sugar levels in blood, there also should be a test for levels of salt, I'd recommend you this one as an avatar http://i.giphy.com/9o0IOG1m5M7n2.gif

Y'know, I'm commenting because I actually understand how effing salty You are and it's hilarious at this point. I mean it seems that people are either salty about the fact that Niker exploited AND managed to make his guild noticed, or are just jealous about the fact that he was forgiven by his guildies, because they suspect that no one would forgive THEM in same situation. If people that are bragging and not in the guild are NOT  irrelevant then we should probably all listen to what Sillysin's got to say about Millennium achievements, right? Oh w8, u just called him trash and asked not to be compared with him.. huh.. But hey, he used to be in Millennium, right? :D 

Maybe you should try and explain us why strong Millennium weren't able to defeat 5 harmony defenders on Serendia last week, while weak Zer0 Managed to take down Baleneros fortress with the same amount of Harmony defenders in 7 minutes? Harmony themselves even confirmed that they had 5 people at the start at both territories, but their Serendia fort was dying so slow that they decided to go there. But that was probably just a slip up, right? Hmm, why didn't Millennium take down Desillusion's fortress down before Zer0 got Sfora out of the picture a week before that then? Mind you, Desillusion was pretty much collapsing at that point, and a good amount of their stronger members left the guild during that week. And since you seem to remember the things long past a lot, maybe you would like to comment how good Saturday siege of September 24th went for you?

But... You are! :D You just said that everyone who didn't show up are exploiters and that's why they're not there :D Why did Millennium had only 73 people with 98 in guild? 25 exploiters? :D What about weeks before that, when your attendance was below 60%? It's not like there ever were any other guilds than Grind and Harmony with 100 % members attending, so commenting on that and trying to make a point of argument out of it is just silly. And as I said - nothing change, Zer0's attendance was always around 40-50. Your attendance got better, I can only congratulate Lonewolf about that.

And here you're trying to elevate your own value by making remarks like "I don't know these people" even though you've already been pointed out that they're known, or boasting that you're killing 56 character in PRI gear very fast. You're kinda treading the SillySin's path there, but I'll get to that.

And here comes the best part. So, you came here with your salt overflow, spewed nonsense all over the  last page, and now you're pretending that you're actually a troll?Since this is entertaining enough (thanks for that) I'll walk you through.

If you want to bait something - you gotta do it right. All you've done so far - you've shown how salty you are for no particular reason and how much you're raging when someone calls you out on not being that good. Take after Sheranna for example, he knows how to bait. What you did is more like SillySin's style, you see, people even started comparing you, that's not a good sign, believe me.

And pretending to be a troll when it's clear as day that you're extremely salty is just REEEEEEEAL bad exit, it's too obvious for everyone that you've ran out of steam and now just trying to save face, but It actually hurts image even more. Kinda like Arrshi was couple pages ago or on the podcast, right? High and mighty, boasting that "people ran away from him" etc.  I bet you see the similarity.
You wanna troll - you do it right. Gotta have facts behind your arguments, gotta not try and play dumb "who that guy" "i don't even listen to that" etc, and you certainly don't try and ignore parts of other person's message, since that just shows that you have nothing at all to counter with.
And yeah, bai, come again! Good luck on your next try!

-----ing hell so many walls of text! You're no fun :(

If you can't understand that people who brag about something while being in the guild Zer0 and just recently lost (yet participated) is the same as someone who has barely been in our guild for a short time idk; seems you're lost.

As for fighting Harmony; they weren't 5 they were quite some more within the first few minutes. So how's that anywhere a fair comparison? Even though; we managed to get their base to 25% when their whole guild arrived don't go brag about something you've had loads of stupid luck with; that'll be the same as the rest of your "former" guildies. Nevertheless Zer0's done great in taking Balenos there, but so did every other guild spreading out Harmony.

It's alright if you want to stick your head in the sand regarding your guild. That's what Zer0's done always anyway; we've got plenty of people in PRI gear aswel who don't get killed as much as your so precious exploiter does. And yeah; I don't know who MukuMuku is, never seen the guy but using the excuse of a single person in a podcast claiming 20 people have a similar reason is just silly. I'll just go ahead and believe the words where you claim Zer0's never been more than 50 people attending. Still makes it a hilarious excuse :>

Ahh as for the rest it's all the same thing you're trying to say; I'd be salty if I'd actually care whether we win or not; I never have and I never will. Sieges in this game involve little tactics and even less skill. As for being a bad troll or not; you're responding and putting walls of text down; are you not?

The only thing I cared about is to just simply rub it in your face that your guild finally managed to get a 1 to 1 fight on a Siege with us and you lost vs a semi-hardcore guild. And its getting more and more fun each time, specially as Zer0's been trying to thrash off Millennium as a weak guild. Ouch! I'll take the November holiday as a bonus <3

Posted (edited)

If you can't understand that people who brag about something while being in the guild Zer0 and just recently lost (yet participated) is the same as someone who has barely been in our guild for a short time idk; seems you're lost.

As for fighting Harmony; they weren't 5 they were quite some more within the first few minutes. So how's that anywhere a fair comparison? Even though; we managed to get their base to 25% when their whole guild arrived don't go brag about something you've had loads of stupid luck with; that'll be the same as the rest of your "former" guildies. Nevertheless Zer0's done great in taking Balenos there, but so did every other guild spreading out Harmony.

It's alright if you want to stick your head in the sand regarding your guild. That's what Zer0's done always anyway; we've got plenty of people in PRI gear aswel who don't get killed as much as your so precious exploiter does. And yeah; I don't know who MukuMuku is, never seen the guy but using the excuse of a single person in a podcast claiming 20 people have a similar reason is just silly. I'll just go ahead and believe the words where you claim Zer0's never been more than 50 people attending. Still makes it a hilarious excuse :>

Ahh as for the rest it's all the same thing you're trying to say; I'd be salty if I'd actually care whether we win or not; I never have and I never will. Sieges in this game involve little tactics and even less skill. As for being a bad troll or not; you're responding and putting walls of text down; are you not?

The only thing I cared about is to just simply rub it in your face that your guild finally managed to get a 1 to 1 fight on a Siege with us and you lost vs a semi-hardcore guild. And its getting more and more fun each time, specially as Zer0's been trying to thrash off Millennium as a weak guild. Ouch! I'll take the November holiday as a bonus <3

Seems like you still didn't get the point, sigh.

Allright, let's go over this again. Most of the people that were bragging about ancado (since that's the most recent I can remember) weren't in the guild for quite some time. Including last two sieges. I understand that it's hard for you to know that, but it doesn't make YOU blaming OTHER people for it look any less stupid. It's almost the same as if I would blame YOU for some of your guildies karmabombing, and call out your whole guild for actions of couple people. You trying to draw this line bring us again to the same old comparison. There's this guy on the forums, who blames whole harmony guild and calls them names based on the actions and trashtalking of couple people (and one guy in particular). Can you guess? lol

I love how you ignore other mentioned fights, since you have nothing to counter with, but let's go over this fight again. So, the sieges start. Harmony has 5 members in Baleneros, 5 members in Serendia, and most of their members in Calpheon. 5 members of Zer0 stall harmony at Zer0's fort in Calpheon, buying time for their guildies at Baleneros, but ALSO BUYING TIME FOR YOU. Zer0 takes down Harmony's baleneros fortress in 7 minutes (it takes harmony 5-6 minutes to take down Zer0's fortress in Calpheon), I switch channel, I come to harmony's fortress in Serendia and I see Millennium members trying to kill hwachas, flametowers and barricades instead of the tower. :D Meanwhile Harmony's fortress is at 37 % with 10 minutes since the start of the siege.

Let's get to the next part, where you claim that you got their base to 25 %. Firstly - it never went below 27 % during that siege.(at least on my screen it  didn't, we'll let this one slip since updating of scores and percentages often messed up in BDO)  More important - when "whole guild" arrived you just got smashed, there's nothing more to it. But BEFORE that they've been holding you out A-Okay with less than 25 members, you chipping at their fort with 0.05 % per minute max, you could go and re-listen the podcast about it, and I can confirm what was said there, since I witnessed the fight. So tell me, was it bad luck that forced your members to hit recovery centers and hwachas, instead of hitting the fort? :D

No one was using single guy as an excuse, they've been asked a question, they responded concerning core members. Only 32 people had 100 % siege attendance in Zer0 for the past month, everyone else comes and goes (vacations, girlfriends, beer with friends, going out, doing reallife stuff), Zer0 wasn't ever hardcore guild like harmony, nor they were CLAIMING to be hardcore like your allies Asura did. What makes it hilarious is that instead of agreeing that "ye, we had more people this time around" and being straight up honest like "yeah, our attendance wasn't that great some time ago either" you're trying to pour your salt and blame someone for that attendance, like you're showing up with 97 members every siege lol.

As for the last part - you CLEARLY care. Pretending like you're not, again, only makes it look worse, and makes the whole process of mining salt out of you even funnier.

As for the last sentence I have interpreted it as "The only thing I cared about is to boast that it took us ~1 hour to beat you, even though we were 73 vs 53 and were forced to throw bodies, I now FINALLY get to act just like the shitters who's been boasting from YOUR guild, and I've been waiting for this opportunity for such a LOOOOONG time, since it never really happened before today." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

P.S.: Did you make Zomakus from Enemy quit the game yet? Or 17 members from his guild maybe? xD

Edited by Swiper

Posted

Allright, let's go over this again. Most of the people that were bragging about ancado (since that's the most recent I can remember) weren't in the guild for quite some time. Including last two sieges. I understand that it's hard for you to know that, but it doesn't make YOU blaming OTHER people for it look any less stupid. It's almost the same as if I would blame YOU for some of your guildies karmabombing, and call out your whole guild for actions of couple people. You trying to draw this line bring us again to the same old comparison. There's this guy on the forums, who blames whole harmony guild and calls them names based on the actions and trashtalking of couple people (and one guy in particular). Can you guess? lol

I love how you ignore other mentioned fights, since you have nothing to counter with, but let's go over this fight again. So, the sieges start. Harmony has 5 members in Baleneros, 5 members in Serendia, and most of their members in Calpheon. 5 members of Zer0 stall harmony at Zer0's fort in Calpheon, buying time for their guildies at Baleneros, but ALSO BUYING TIME FOR YOU. Zer0 takes down Harmony's baleneros fortress in 7 minutes (it takes harmony 5-6 minutes to take down Zer0's fortress in Calpheon), I switch channel, I come to harmony's fortress in Serendia and I see Millennium members trying to kill hwachas, flametowers and barricades instead of the tower. :D Meanwhile Harmony's fortress is at 37 % with 10 minutes since the start of the siege.

Let's get to the next part, where you claim that you got their base to 25 %. Firstly - it never went below 27 % during that siege.(at least on my screen it  didn't, we'll let this one slip since updating of scores and percentages often messed up in BDO)  More important - when "whole guild" arrived you just got smashed, there's nothing more to it. But BEFORE that they've been holding you out A-Okay with less than 25 members, you chipping at their fort with 0.05 % per minute max, you could go and re-listen the podcast about it, and I can confirm what was said there, since I witnessed the fight. So tell me, was it bad luck that forced your members to hit recovery centers and hwachas, instead of hitting the fort? :D

No one was using single guy as an excuse, they've been asked a question, they responded concerning core members. Only 32 people had 100 % siege attendance in Zer0 for the past month, everyone else comes and goes (vacations, girlfriends, beer with friends, going out, doing reallife stuff), Zer0 wasn't ever hardcore guild like harmony, nor they were CLAIMING to be hardcore like your allies Asura did. What makes it hilarious is that instead of agreeing that "ye, we had more people this time around" and being straight up honest like "yeah, our attendance wasn't that great some time ago either" you're trying to pour your salt and blame someone for that attendance, like you're showing up with 97 members every siege lol.

As for the last part - you CLEARLY care. Pretending like you're not, again, only makes it look worse, and makes the whole process of mining salt out of you even funnier.

As for the last sentence I have interpreted it as "The only thing I cared about is to boast that it took us ~1 hour to beat you, even though we were 73 vs 53 and were forced to throw bodies, I now FINALLY get to act just like the shitters who's been boasting from YOUR guild, and I've been waiting for this opportunity for such a LOOOOONG time, since it never really happened before today." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

P.S.: Did you make Zomakus from Enemy quit the game yet? Or 17 members from his guild maybe? xD

He does not seem happy, and when you try to counter argument him the answer he did was, wow thats alot of text :D

Posted

& writes wall of text...

Posted (edited)

oh that was him? Those statements are the funnist shit ever :D "Last guild that did this to me lost 17 members" topkek

Edited by Inexizz
4 people like this

Posted

Since you're using caps I can only assume the amount of salt you just got triggered by. That's all I wanted ^^

Cya again next fight & next salt throwing contest ! <3

& writes wall of text...

:( much less thou, can't be bothered to even reply to most of it as its just loads of salt. It's ok though; point has been made and salt has been thrown I like :3

Posted

Last Jordine war next weekend! Lets make it count lads!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Even though; we managed to get their base to 25% when their whole guild arrived

Two CPs came helping when base was around 30%, mine and another i can't remember, then the base stopped getting damage even if there were no base defenses. Afterwards some people started repairing and another two or so groups came and we all went attacking.

So yeah, it wasn't even half the guild ( Swiper forgot those in Mediah ) when your fellow KONRA started screaming "ZERG ZERG OMG HALP".

Sieges in this game involve little tactics and even less skill.

Well if the tactic involves picking a region that looks "doable" and then start throwing bodies hoping it will work, then maybe.

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted

Two CPs came helping when base was around 30%, mine and another i can't remember, then the base stopped getting damage even if there were no base defenses. Afterwards some people started repairing and another two or so groups came and we all went attacking.

So yeah, it wasn't even half the guild ( Swiper forgot those in Mediah ) when your fellow KONRA started screaming "ZERG ZERG OMG HALP".

Well if the tactic involves picking a region that looks "doable" and then start throwing bodies hoping it will work, then maybe.

Yeah, you've held us back once some reinforcements came quite decently. Flag went down and since we were quite far from your base it took some time to get back.

Not sure how many members we were though; think that turnout was relative low (45-50 people) compared to our normal siege numbers. But let's be real; you guys are so damn well geared and have quite the amount of Lv60+ players that in even numbers we'd stand no chance either way. We've got a few players on par with that, but those are a handful.

Not sure about KONRA; we're all quite well aware this is a Zerg v Zerg game so can't really blame one or another that they're less or more in numbers. It's the games design after all.

Posted

Wow Tanaros isn't even responding properly anymore? Confirmed super triggered and ultra salty. Good job Swiper, we got what we wanted. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Man these cop outs are convenient.

Posted

thats why harmony came with full guild, coz 10 guys were winning!!!

why u dont take some vacations in november like zero.

Posted

thats why harmony came with full guild, coz 10 guys were winning!!!

why u dont take some vacations in november like zero.

Lulzor, fort had zero defences left and you couldn't still touch it when we were 20 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Only reason more people ( 20-25 more or so ) joined later was to end it faster since, you know, there was other stuff to think about elsewhere. 

Eitherway this doesn't remotely matter in the slightest, even just the fact that some of us managed to join 15 minutes in with a fort still alive is wrong in itself, so yeah.

Posted

This tauros guy loves ancado harbour maybe I should link the video where 2 sorc managed to destroy a flag when u had a ton of people on there hmmm I wonder 

Posted

This tauros guy loves ancado harbour maybe I should link the video where 2 sorc managed to destroy a flag when u had a ton of people on there hmmm I wonder 

You da real MVP!

1 person likes this

Posted

Psh, I'll take u on scrub

Posted

Sorcs destroying flags, NEVER SAW IT BEFORE, this man is a genious.

Posted

Sorcs destroying flags, NEVER SAW IT BEFORE, this man is a genious.

Didn't you know that it takes serious skills to iframe and throw a blackhole? Only the chosen ones can do that.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Didn't you know that it takes serious skills to iframe and throw a blackhole? Only the chosen ones can do that.

you don't get rage when iframing so your logic is not nice

Edited by Sunchaser

Posted

gg exilium

Posted

join millennium and GIT GUD

Posted

join millennium and GIT GUD

...So you can carry KONRA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

better than be a bandwagoner :D

Posted

Lulzor, fort had zero defences left and you couldn't still touch it when we were 20 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Only reason more people ( 20-25 more or so ) joined later was to end it faster since, you know, there was other stuff to think about elsewhere. 

Eitherway this doesn't remotely matter in the slightest, even just the fact that some of us managed to join 15 minutes in with a fort still alive is wrong in itself, so yeah.

Big words. I bet it's fun getting carried by people like TrisX that siege and talking shit afterwards. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this