• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

More about killing and being organized and less about just numbers. No more excuses suckers will suck.

2 people like this

Posted

Cron Castle Site (Lvl 2) 

Varshen Vs. Perseverance Vs. Black_Flag

Perseverance didn't build anything and had an empty base with no people, Black_Flag had about half our amount of people show up (we had 20). Varshen won after 20-25 minutes (nice 160 million in the node to collect :D)

4 people like this

Posted

More about killing and being organized and less about just numbers. No more excuses suckers will suck.

its going to be a hard one not to see this as lewd. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This Wednesday : on Manes Hideout.

Corsairs vs Les_Veilleurs. Les_Veilleurs had no defense, we saw 4 maybe 5 of them on site. We had 14 ppl here. Corsairs won after 30min.

This Sunday : Western Gateway

Corsairs vs Shinigami vs BEAST : we had 18 ppl here. Shinigamis was 25+ i think. see a few BEAST... We fight Shinigamis first, 'cause they tried to wipe our base at start and BEAST attacked there base.. after Shinigamis closed there base and didn't move out. or sometime a party on our base. but they never ended our place.

it was a draw.

Edited by kardhafi
1 person likes this

Posted

You dont need territory to win , just be the first to take the most territory. B|

And then quit, spam dedgame everywhere because you're scared that you can't make it again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More seriously, when are you Joining Enemy? :D

3 people like this

Posted

You dont need territory to win , just be the first to take the most territory. B|

The only thing Grind will be remembered for is .... disbanding into Harmony.

The only thing Harmony will be remembered for is being carried by a group of Russians who couldn't win in RU servers.

I would assume you're proud of that just as Zer0's proud of their November Holidays? 

Posted

You can say what you want about Grind, but they are the best guild in terms of performance and power that this server has ever seen or will see. If you dont agree with it, youre either lying or trolling cause at this point, its a fact. 

Posted

You can say what you want about Grind, but they are the best guild in terms of performance and power that this server has ever seen or will see. If you dont agree with it, youre either lying or trolling cause at this point, its a fact. 

But they were just zerging ! /s

Whatever people arguments on the subject will be, you have to admit that keeping a 100/100 attendance for so long is by itself a victory.

Inb4 "people just came 4 money" 

Posted

Inex, your first node war 40 vs 150, "best guild in terms of perfomance and power"...

1 person likes this

Posted

Good fight Enemy.

2 people like this

Posted

Good fight Enemy.

Yep GG, we are happy we experienced the changes before siege and such.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Inex, your first node war 40 vs 150, "best guild in terms of perfomance and power"...

Ofc they óutnumbered other guilds, but tell me a guild that has ever been stronger then Grind in its peak? 

Edited by Inexizz

Posted (edited)

Grind was the strongest guild in terms of gear and tactics. Harmony and Iron were very strong as well at the beginning of the game. When i was in Futilez we did GvG with almost all the pvp guilds before the sieges were implemented and with Grind you could notice the difference, you didnt even have a chance. 

Edited by Valindur

Posted (edited)

Good fight Enemy.

@Tekeii, sure you can handle this monstrosity?

Edited by eLusion
2 people like this

Posted

@Tekeii, sure you can handle this monstrosity?

There is no need to try and bait him from nothing is there? Silly has only been positive since he joined, I am not his keeper there is no handling needed. 

Posted

There is no need to try and bait him from nothing is there? Silly has only been positive since he joined, I am not his keeper there is no handling needed. 

I will pray for you.

2 people like this

Posted

I will pray for you.

Only thing you need to pray for is the latest mechanic :S  Might be interesting at first but I guarantee almost every guild is going to come to hate it.

They also added that if the hwacha is being attacked by multiple people it can't fire lel.

Posted

Only thing you need to pray for is the latest mechanic :S  Might be interesting at first but I guarantee almost every guild is going to come to hate it.

They also added that if the hwacha is being attacked by multiple people it can't fire lel.

Giants doesn't hate it after this patch. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

If u do a really bad play late in a fight and your whole guild wipe, its gonna be insta loose against someone with numbers:S 

Edited by Inexizz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If u do a really bad play late in a fight and your whole guild wipe, its gonna be insta loose against someone with numbers:S 

Well this, but it doesn't even help smaller guilds with good gear or skill because they also get punished if they don't die. 

If there are equal geared members between guilds, one with 40 man attendance and one with 70 man attendance. The Zerg is still going to win, it doesn't benefit anyone at all. 

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

Promotes coordination though, the hwacha thing. Most guilds simply come to base and start throwing stuff at random...

Posted

I couldn't care less about some filthy mechanics, the fact that you took in SillySin is just beyond retarded.

Posted

I didnt notice anything like this tonight

Posted (edited)

Mansha Forest (T3): Enemy (28) vs Moghulis (50+?) vs MountainTraining (20+?)

We noticed pretty quick that MountainTrainings base was the closest, so we tried to handle them first. After morghulis noticed that we are attacking MT, they went for us and kinda sandwiched us from behind, but we instantly turned around and managed to wipe them. Right after that MT came with an elephant... but flamethrowers are just too OP against them. Took around 20-25 minutes until MT died (while being under pressure from Morghulis).

Morghulis also tried with 2(?) flags to bumrush our fort, but thank god we have the respawn timer patch now (even tho in the beginning it didnt really matter) and it was kinda easy to clear the flags out. 

For the next 2 Hours it was basically: go attack, go back go attack go back. Sieging so many people while having a party on defense + cannons is really hard, especially if you are crazily outnumbered. 

Sadly 40 minutes before the end Morghulis decided to leave and blame it on us because "we could have won this way earlier"...

THE FOLLOWING PART IS ONLY MY OPINION!! 

No offense but when I heard that it was the most annoying thing I have heard in the nodewar scene.. That's more of an insult than an actual excuse because we tried to destroy the base with cannons, sieging it from the front for around 2 hours, destroying 2 hwachas, several recovery centers and flamethrowers, because they kept rebuilding + respawning

it was nearly impossible to actually destroy the tower since dieing in this game is literally unavoidable and we had to retreat so many times because of random deaths.. and then call us out for "delaying the win for us" when we use tactics such as retreating to group because we tried to avoid as many people from dying due to 80 second respawn timer instead of bumrushing someone?

After all it was a really good fight, but I got very mad when I saw people writing "gg enemy" in channelchat and then just leave even when the fight was still going on.

My 2cents.

Edited by Xe0
5 people like this

Posted

gg ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 person likes this