• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

gg ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 person likes this

Posted

Mansha Forest (T3): Enemy (28) vs Moghulis (50+?) vs MountainTraining (20+?)

We noticed pretty quick that MountainTrainings base was the closest, so we tried to handle them first. After morghulis noticed that we are attacking MT, they went for us and kinda sandwiched us from behind, but we instantly turned around and managed to wipe them. Right after that MT came with an elephant... but flamethrowers are just too OP against them. Took around 20-25 minutes until MT died (while being und/er pressure from Morghulis).

Morghulis also tried with 2(?) flags to bumrush our fort, but thank god we have the respawn timer patch now (even tho in the beginning it didnt really matter) and it was kinda easy to clear the flags out. 

For the next 2 Hours it was basically: go attack, go back go attack go back. Sieging so many people while having a party on defense + cannons is really hard, especially if you are crazily outnumbered. 

Sadly 40 minutes before the end Morghulis decided to leave and blame it on us because "we could have won this way earlier"...

THE FOLLOWING PART IS ONLY MY OPINION!! 

No offense but when I heard that it was the most annoying thing I have heard in the nodewar scene.. That's more of an insult than an actual excuse because we tried to destroy the base with cannons, sieging it from the front for around 2 hours, destroying 2 hwachas, several recovery centers and flamethrowers, because they kept rebuilding + respawning

it was nearly impossible to actually destroy the tower since dieing in this game is literally unavoidable and we had to retreat so many times because of random deaths.. and then call us out for "delaying the win for us" when we use tactics such as retreating to group because we tried to avoid as many people from dying due to 80 second respawn timer instead of bumrushing someone?

After all it was a really good fight, but I got very mad when I saw people writing "gg enemy" in channelchat even tho the fight was still going on.

My 2cents.

But isn't it correct? We couldn't take out your cannons if you protected them. We couldn't wipe you completely from our base, all you needed was a 1 good push. Tbh if you buffed yourself, used dmg reduction, used super armor, you would easily wipe us and entire fort. 

Posted (edited)

Didn't blame it on anyone? :S I just saw the inevitable and called it ^^ we just couldnt get through to your cannons efficiently enough. Odviously it's the first war we have had since respawn timers so we will learn from the mistakes and stratergise differently next time.

Tbh we have been getting cheap nodes for quite a while now due to guilds not building or whatever so i hadn't even bothered advertising todays until today hence the low attendance, we were missing quite a few key players but still shouldve done better.

Haven't seen a guild work as well together as you guys did will be interesting to see how it turns out when you have 60+ to manage :D , was always fighting one unit so it was either we wiped all of you or none of you.

We had 47 though at our peak though.

Edited by Tekeii
3 people like this

Posted

It was hard finishing your base off due to some of our members always getting picked off when they were out of positions, so our numbers kept dwindling and it took forever for them to get back. So we pushed, fought until we didn't have enough members and regrouped near our base.
We also kept losing people trying to destroy buildings, whenever you tried to rebuild, we bumrushed the building and lost a few there and no longer had enough people to keep control of your base.
We learned quite a lot, and we could have done a lot better but I think that if you guys wanted to keep the fight going, you could've drawn it.
Was a fun fight, re-spawn timer is interesting and I think it will end up being more fun than it was before.
Worst part about nodes/sieges right now is base re-building, it's so unfun having to fight hwachas over and over again.
GGWP.

3 people like this

Posted

the thing is that, this meta is fun when you are in a wining positon, in case you are loosing, its pretty much respawn, pop buffs, try to survive 1min, but impossible because of gear difference(in this special case against Enemy, i don't know if it would have been the same if it was an other  guild), and the fact that you guys need to kill us to win, wait 2min die in 30s wait 2min die in 30s, i know that you guys are finally getting the fun you've been trying to obtain the last month, but bellieve me i spend more time in observe mode than fighting tonight

So well at the end does it really matter that we spend most off our time in observateur mode or respawn at town let you get the node wause you deserve it and try to undersand where our mistake was so we can improve for saturday ? Anyway we were really impressed by the dicsipline and tactics you guys had, and i -----ing hate to fight in calpheon area, i was -----ing knck down before the sorc was spining on :'( 

1 person likes this

Posted

Only 20 mountaintraining? I think they are 85+ now in the guild 

PS: who merged with them?

Posted

The biggest problem about the spawntime in my eyes, is that its so easy to rebuild siege weapons etc. Making cannons so much more important.

1 person likes this

Posted

I couldn't care less about some filthy mechanics, the fact that you took in SillySin is just beyond retarded.

SillyKnob is in morghulis now? 

*sigh*@Tekeii

Why would you. I just lost all my respect for morghulis. 

This is even worse than the burnt pizza I had earlier. 

Posted

*sigh*@Tekeii

Beginner cooking spotted.

2 people like this

Posted

*sigh*@Tekeii

What happened to "thanks naughty you finally made me quit" lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So wait... you just gave up 40mins before end when you outnumbered them by alot? Just bcs you couldnt take the win?

If thats the case i feel embarassed for you. I mean where dafuq is your fighting spirit?

Edited by MoZex

Posted

So wait... you just gave up 40mins before end when you outnumbered them by alot? Just bcs you couldnt take the win?

If thats the case i feel embarassed for you. I mean where dafuq is your fighting spirit?

+1. Atleast push for a tie and take the node again the week after for that $$$

mountaintraining

PS: who merged with them?

Would also like to know this.

Posted

I was literally bashing my head on the keyboard after another death to sorc black hole i couldn't even dodge. I think the timer MIGHT be good but not with this sort of cap. It isn't even about deaths, i died 29 times in 2,5h match. It is rather about how timer scales with every minute.The timer should be 1 min MAX imho and 1 min is a lot too with this game being a 1-shot fest if you don't have defensive build.

Just wait for all awakenings to come out, there will be more 1-shots, more aoe, more damage on the battlefield in general. That means much longer timers and people like me making coffee in the meantime.

If you saw the statistics you would know why a lot of people lost fighting spirit at this point.

Posted

Mansha Forest (T3): Enemy (28) vs Moghulis (50+?) vs MountainTraining (20+?)

We noticed pretty quick that MountainTrainings base was the closest, so we tried to handle them first. After morghulis noticed that we are attacking MT, they went for us and kinda sandwiched us from behind, but we instantly turned around and managed to wipe them. Right after that MT came with an elephant... but flamethrowers are just too OP against them. Took around 20-25 minutes until MT died (while being under pressure from Morghulis).

Morghulis also tried with 2(?) flags to bumrush our fort, but thank god we have the respawn timer patch now (even tho in the beginning it didnt really matter) and it was kinda easy to clear the flags out. 

For the next 2 Hours it was basically: go attack, go back go attack go back. Sieging so many people while having a party on defense + cannons is really hard, especially if you are crazily outnumbered. 

Sadly 40 minutes before the end Morghulis decided to leave and blame it on us because "we could have won this way earlier"...

THE FOLLOWING PART IS ONLY MY OPINION!! 

No offense but when I heard that it was the most annoying thing I have heard in the nodewar scene.. That's more of an insult than an actual excuse because we tried to destroy the base with cannons, sieging it from the front for around 2 hours, destroying 2 hwachas, several recovery centers and flamethrowers, because they kept rebuilding + respawning

it was nearly impossible to actually destroy the tower since dieing in this game is literally unavoidable and we had to retreat so many times because of random deaths.. and then call us out for "delaying the win for us" when we use tactics such as retreating to group because we tried to avoid as many people from dying due to 80 second respawn timer instead of bumrushing someone?

After all it was a really good fight, but I got very mad when I saw people writing "gg enemy" in channelchat and then just leave even when the fight was still going on.

My 2cents.

The fight was good, but I got to admit I totally support the GG call. No reason to drag out that fight when you clearly had it, we were just bleeding guild funds in a desperate defence.

Hats off for Enemy, extremely strong guild :)

In my opinion the nodewar changes has made the fights a lot more boring, it will probably balance out over time, but now in the beginning, it seems that everyone will fear the respawn timer to such an extent that guilds will stand around a lot more in base, just waiting for something to happen.

We attacked a lot in the beginning, and lost a lot on our respawn timer because of it, and when the fight drags out, the ones defending can capitalize on that. I would compare this new system to typical moba's like Dota 2, when in lategame you win one fight and win the game.

It would be a lot more boring if we didnt attack in beginning, but I think we as a guild will have a bit of trouble adjusting to the new system as we are used to action all the time, now we will have to wait a lot more :(

Im sorry you found it annoying that we called GG and left, but you clearly had it. No offence or insult intended.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you saw the statistics you would know why a lot of people lost fighting spirit at this point.

Man... who gives 2 fcks about that. You fight till the tower goes down and thats that.

You win or you learn. You dont give up.

Posted

Man... who gives 2 fcks about that. You fight till the tower goes down and thats that.

I mean, thats just like your opinion, man..

Posted

*sigh*@Tekeii

Almost like Harmony taking in Endorphin and Volcana, eh? ;)

Oh well. The things you do to push attendance numbers I guess.o.O

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm guessing it's meant as mechanism to help wars end faster instead of running out of time and the node/territory being liberated.

The wars wont end faster though as the timer only extends over time and deaths, so guilds will play more defencive to ensure they dont extend their death timers to much, and when they have longer death timers, they will play even more defencivly, or else their death may result in the opposing guild pushing and winning.

Posted

This is something you need to experience yourself.

Numbers don't make that impact anymore, gear does. It's reasonable since people that spend more time into the game get more chances to win, just like Enemy. Quality over quantity.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think it's respect to Morghulis for stepping down and allowing another guild to take the node than to pull a draw at best because they were concise in final overview and decision. They have, just like FUzion, many mixed geared and mixed experienced players, and with their attendance this node war it could've in fact been the best solution to pull out. Do not forget that Morghulis was there in Mediah last week and aided in stopping Harmony from taking that region, despite their lower gear and experience. They are involved and engaged and hats off to that.

9 people like this

Posted

Wow nice to see so many people interested in our node wars and recruitment :)

Don't worry I still got that last spot saved for you @xMovingTarget <3

4 people like this

Posted

The wars wont end faster though as the timer only extends over time and deaths, so guilds will play more defencive to ensure they dont extend their death timers to much, and when they have longer death timers, they will play even more defencivly, or else their death may result in the opposing guild pushing and winning.

This is exactly the reason why we kept pulling out of your base every time yesterday. As soon as too many people started dying, we decided to pull back and regroup. If we didn't we would risk getting completely wiped and you would be able to go to town on our undefended base for 30-60 seconds if you mobilized fast enough. You guys were a bit unorganized though in terms of grouping up and assaulting together, there were a lot of stray people running around by themselves getting unnesecarily killed, but I heard you were missing your shotcaller so there's that. Overall I enjoyed the fight a lot, and it was good we got to see the up and downsides of the respawn timer so that we can start adapting strategies before saturday's siege.

1 person likes this

Posted

Numbers don't make that impact anymore, gear does. It's reasonable since people that spend more time into the game get more chances to win, just like Enemy. Quality over quantity.

I wish this was true.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is something you need to experience yourself.

Having better gear allready increases the chances to win though. Doesnt need extra mechanincs to support that

Posted

Having better gear allready increases the chances to win though. Doesnt need extra mechanincs to support that

Of course :D Harmony best example.

But you know Kakao decides.