• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Tanaros

PuG9c07.png

LCdrj2C.png

millennium is such a strong guild man i agree, with incredible players that are lvl 60 and gear carried but still need to zerg me because 1v1 they get 100-0ed feelsbadman

but don't worry you're next on the list so that you can show the world how hard you feed

Edited by BdoTemp1

Posted

*Facepalm. Love to see, how ppl trying to make Harmony guild weaker than do their own guild stronger...

Isnt that what other guilds have been doing? Harmony with 0 territories proves that?

Posted

*Facepalm. Love to see, how ppl trying to make Harmony guild weaker than do their own guild stronger...

Lets just agree on you have no idea what actually goes on in the other siege guilds, how hard we are trying to improve via recruitment, practice gvgs, experimenting with groupsetups, testing out shotcallers, merging etc.

But sure if all you see comming from Grind is attendance, then sure Harmony was the only choise for you to join back then. Because the rest of us have not been trying Kappa-dapper-doo-little.

And that brings me back to you dont seem to know whats going on in the other guilds, while we get a glims of what is going on in yours via the streams. And it didnt look too healthy with the ammount of complains towards your fellow guildmembers and leadership.

1 person likes this

Posted

@Tanaros

PuG9c07.png

LCdrj2C.png

millennium is such a strong guild man i agree, with incredible players that are lvl 60 and gear carried but still need to zerg me because 1v1 they get 100-0ed feelsbadman

but don't worry you're next on the list so that you can show the world how hard you feed

Enjoying that TET dande ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

1 person likes this

Posted

@Tanaros

PuG9c07.png

LCdrj2C.png

Eiene is a good boi, i dont know what you do to anger him but last time i met him he was polite and nice 

4 people like this

Posted

Eiene is a good boi, i dont know what you do to anger him but last time i met him he was polite and nice 

im always a good girl and im always cute af it's just people like tanaros who talk shit all day who make me go this rough

4 people like this

Posted

afaa332e208357d65ff399e42729346b.png

9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

gg i guess?

Posted

TET SATURDAY HYPE

1 person likes this

Posted

sfora vs milemium balenos teritory

milemium win

gg wp

fck ing zerg    :D

Posted (edited)

sfora vs milemium balenos teritory

milemium win

gg wp

fck ing zerg    :D

Here's an idea - stop loosing members so you can actually bring people? :OOOO 

No wait, you actually got 2 guilds and the mainone is at 89 members? Don't go crying zerg when it's your members that don't show up, we have finally starting to get numbers up. You can do it too.

GG.

Edited by Lythia

Posted

Here's an idea - stop loosing members so you can actually bring people? :OOOO 
GG.

The irony lol

Posted

he dont understand :(

Posted

he dont understand :(

Did you just assume my gender? 

The-Apache-helciopters-ta-007.jpg

Posted

No wait, you actually got 2 guilds and the mainone is at 89 members? Don't go crying zerg when it's your members that don't show up, we have finally starting to get numbers up. You can do it too.

Where was this attitude before? :)

Or it's only good when you are on the winning side? ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Do not listen Alien. It's our fault we dont have ppl on sieges. Wp Millennium.

3 people like this

Posted

Where was this attitude before? :)

Or it's only good when you are on the winning side? ;)

Well... I've never complained on Harmonys numbers tho. o.O I'm only interested in discussions about my own guild, so please don't drag me into the Harmony discussion. 9_9 You have SillySin for that. :ph34r: 

Posted

lol we will see on spots ;p

Posted

Congratulation to Enemy with Serendia

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Millennium were in 2 territories this saturday

Balenos and calpheon.

We had a defense force in calpheon, about 10 guys trying to hold out. They held out about 10-20 minutes or so.

The first 5 minutes we took down byfrost fort in balenos, but then we had to fight sfora and we did not have enough time to TP and save the calpheon fort. 

Sfora was on us since minute 1. We had about  60-65 players in balenos at first, then we called back our 10 guys in calpheon and finished sfora. They didnt seem to adapt for the respawn timers so we just pvp'd till they had no proper defenders left, GG to sfora and byfrost.

75 sign ups although 1-2 were a bit late. Working/Hoping for 80+ for the next siege.

Edited by LoneWolf
2 people like this

Posted

Congratulation to Enemy with Serendia

itprintsmoney.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Millennium were in 2 territories this saturday

Balenos and calpheon.

We had a defense force in calpheon, about 10 guys trying to hold out. They held out about 20 minutes or so.

The first 5 minutes we took down byfrost fort in balenos, but then we had to fight sfora and we did not have enough time to TP and save the calpheon fort. 

Sfora was on us since minute 1. We had about  60-65 players in balenos at first, then we called back our 10 guys in calpheon and finished sfora. They didnt seem to adapt for the respawn timers so we just pvp'd till they had no proper defenders left, GG to sfora and byfrost.

Kinda a shame we had our zerg in Calpheon and you had your zerg in Balenos, was so hyped to clash and it ended in a wet zerg for 5 min and win territority :<.

GG though.

Edited by Perro
1 person likes this

Posted

Kinda a shame we had our zerg in Calpheon and you had your zerg in Balenos, was so hyped to clash and it ended in a wet zerg for 5 min and win territority :<.
GG though.

You should have left 20 people at calph and finished us at balenos with sfora but then we would have the fight at calpheon. Too bad sfora butted in, would have been fun to fight byfrost on both balenos and calpheon. There goes my dreams of 2 territories before the merge :$

1 person likes this

Posted

You should have left 20 people at calph and finished us at balenos with sfora but then we would have the fight at calpheon. Too bad sfora butted in, would have been fun to fight byfrost on both balenos and calpheon. There goes my dreams of 2 territories before the merge :$

Well its easy to decide what we should have done after the siege war, before without any info makes it a gamble for both parties ghehe. But i agree.

Posted

Well its easy to decide what we should have done after the siege war, before without any info makes it a gamble for both parties ghehe. But i agree.

True true. Well, we finally had our 1v1 with Sfora so I shouldn't be too sad about it.