• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kuZ3lhem8uY29tL3Ro

_45b184f2aea7583536393814e1b5661b-png.jp

_ad681d7a1e61a3df71dfb57089524054-png.jp

Probably trolling?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Yeah Addicted leader already said it wasn't one of his, but just to be safe let's all declare. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Tekeii
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi, anything worth to read on the last 20 pages?

TL:DR: New Siege system works against bodythrowing, Arrshi spends a lot of pearls, people calling Arrshi names, Eiene kills millennium members for whatever reason, some people are actually mentioning node war results, alysa promises to make zomakus quit the game or to make 17 of his guildmembers to quit guild.

Edited by Swiper
6 people like this

Posted

@Tekeii hey bro, where are your polkaz

So many people interested in my guild lately. Thanks for your interest bae <3

Meh, we ended up doing some guild RBF's was a lot of fun :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Should just name new server Jordine v2 and be done with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by MoZex
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
3 people like this

Posted

Should just name new server Jordine v2 and be done with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And the new forum war chronicles for LennyV2? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Probably trolling?

It doesn't really matter, Addicted was already bound to get permadeclared anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 people like this

Posted

Why are all these mean bullies bothering poor Arrshi? o.O

Posted (edited)

Thats what guildies say to avoid telling u in the face: "Bro, ur derping." Just so you know. Cause rly why would they care bout poor non guild ppl? Makes no sense...

If the price of that revive will be not 50 pears, but 1k silver - will ppl use it non-stop everytime where they want it, even 50m next to node?
Dude, tbh i know that the problem is not about how i use, the problem is that u and most of ppl dont understand why i do it and don't have that possibility.

This drama is so boring.
Poor people trying to justify their poverty by calling those idiots who does not attach importance to such trifles.

Edited by Arshi

Posted (edited)

If the price of that revive will be not 50 pears, but 1k silver - will ppl use it non-stop everytime where they want it, even 50m next to nede?Dude, tbh i know that the problem is not about how i use, the problem is that u and most of ppl dont understand why i do it.
So, if you don't understand something and not even trying, mb stupid is you, not me. 

This drama is so boring.
Poor people trying to justify their poverty by calling those idiots who does not attach importance to such trifles.

Don't really have an issue with you using pearls to revive, you can do whatever you want with your money. However I do have a problem with your attitude thinking you're king of the world because you use pearls to revive...so that gives you an excuse to call everyone poor?

I can afford and pearl-revive alot of my deaths too but I choose not to. Doesn't make me (or anyone else) better or worse. 

Edited by Certify

Posted (edited)

If the price of that revive will be not 50 pears, but 1k silver - will ppl use it non-stop everytime where they want it, even 50m next to node?Dude, tbh i know that the problem is not about how i use, the problem is that u and most of ppl dont understand why i do it and don't have that possibility.

This drama is so boring.

If i was santa i would fck all the elves...

Nobody cares if you have 1 million pearls dude... its dumb af to use pearls next to spawn... it has nothing to do with wealth...

But i guess its to hard for you  to understand what im saying so i translate it to your language...

Duurrrrrr durrrrr!

Edited by MoZex
This guy thinks he rich bcs he uses 50 pearls here and there rofl
5 people like this

Posted

Duurrrrrr durrrrr!

Duurrr durr du durr!*

Posted

Duurrr durr du durr!*

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr !!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr !!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hodor!

Posted

Just when you think this thread couldn't get worse :D

3 people like this

Posted

Probably trolling?

It's not a member of Addicted, just some saltbag with a grudge on Addicted trying to make us look bad

Posted

It's not a member of Addicted, just some saltbag with a grudge on Addicted trying to make us look bad

I like it tho, creative way to stir the pot. Salt is good ^^

You not looking bad tho, stronk guilds are looking forward to fight you which is a good sign

One more boooizzz!

Posted

I like it tho, creative way to stir the pot. Salt is good ^^

You not looking bad tho, stronk guilds are looking forward to fight you which is a good sign

But we're just a zerg guild with no real PvP skill ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

bae why so lenny face

bc i luv u so much <3<3

such a retard you should be to camp someone with 10% hp after insta revive and post it in Jardine NODE WAR CHRONICLE
FACEPALM..

Dude, even in Grind we were doing that. Stop qqing for bs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Such Pleb, Much Wow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

bc i luv u so much <3<3

Dude, even in Grind we were doing that. Stop qqing for bs.

Never saw that someone post daily pvp in Node War chronicles. This ppl should be so angry :D

However I do have a problem with your attitude thinking you're king of the world because you use pearls to revive...so that gives you an excuse to call everyone poor?

I don't call like this "everyone". Only these guys who cares about my money and thinking why i use pearls like this and why i shouldn't do that.

Edited by Arshi

Posted

Probably trolling?

In Spanish... tontolnabo

Posted (edited)

Never saw that someone post daily pvp in Node War chronicles. This ppl should be so angry :D

I don't call like this "everyone". Only these guys who cares about my money and thinking why i use pearls like this and why i shouldn't do that.

Maybe you should buy some english lessons with all your money( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: Not even saying this as an insult, was an honest suggestion

Edited by Inexizz
2 people like this

Posted

Maybe you should buy some english lessons with all your money( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: Not even saying this as an insult, was an honest suggestion

No

Posted

Or a Girlfriend :>

4 people like this