• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

More your Carpet squad for now hehe, sadly i have a lot of things on croxus and alustin, waiting for the merge :>

How about mattress squad? Jk jk ;)

Happy to have you around. You make us look less savage ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

I think they going Baleneros to punish dem dodgers one last time

Isn't that what Fuzion did last saturday in valencia? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Isn't that what Fuzion did last saturday in valencia? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah dude we go where the money at.

raw

1 person likes this

Posted

Nah dude we go where the money at.

raw

I must admit, that was a good comeback

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh come on boyz, Arrshi aint so bad, I remember one time I was outnumbered at PI vs many Harmony including mr Arrshi and after a few fights they let me be cuz gangbang aint their style.

Same, he doesn't bother me either, we once decided to race (RMB style) together in the Desert, fun times, Arrshi is a good guy.

Posted (edited)

Oh come on boyz, Arrshi aint so bad, I remember one time I was outnumbered at PI vs many Harmony including mr Arrshi and after a few fights they let me be cuz gangbang aint their style.

Remember you, nice wiz and your party should say big thx to you coz you doing all work for them

Ps. and pls, no more 2 horse wiz and 1 kuno races in jungle :)

Edited by Arshi

Posted

Ps. and pls, no more 2 horse wiz and 1 kuno races in jungle :)

Haha we was just laughing about it a minute ago

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Haha we was just laughing about it a minute ago

Yeah, thats was fun for me too :)
Everytime when it happens i say to myself that next time i should get rifle, but always forget about it when i go pirates again)

Edited by Arshi
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, thats was fun for me too :)
Everytime when it happens i say to myself that next time i should get rifle, but always forget about it when i go pirates again)

Just buy a rifle ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

More your Carpet squad for now hehe, sadly i have a lot of things on croxus and alustin, waiting for the merge :>

Carpet squad? Is that an ommage to Floortilez? :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Roud Sulfur Works (Lvl 2) Varshen Vs. Zer0

We've had Roud Sulfur Works pretty much for free since the area was added to the game, going there once every 2 weeks to pick up our money.

Picture the surprise on our faces when we logged in and there were 4 node castles built. 

fast forward to the start of the war and we realize 2 of those are completely abandoned and the other one was Zer0 who steamrolled us in about half an hour. Quick war, we were pretty powerless throughout as Zer0's average gearscore (and skill) is way higher than ours. Both parties had 25ish people show up.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Khuruto Cave (lvl1) : Yokai Vs Corsairs. Yokai win.

they had a full base, with door, canon and elephants... we have only 6 men here.. it was a lost when i saw Yokai here. This guild had Fort Trina last week, and go for a lvl1. snif.

Edited by kardhafi
2 people like this

Posted

Greetings, Jordinians. I, Sankaruto from Sovereign over there in Alustin, greet you. Haven't heard of us? You should have. We're kind of a big deal, you see.

I am here to make a very special announcement. Since I'm sure you all are aware of a merge that will happen soon, just like Nouvre will be out in September, we will soon meet eachother on the battlefield. Which isn't exactly that interesting. The more interesting part is that we will finally begin having our forum pvp against you all. What's even more exciting is that I, as a member of the flawless and perfect guild, was honored with the position of Forum Pvp Leader of Sovereign.

You read that right. Or heard, if you somehow put that to text to speech, but honestly, you shouldn't. Your imagination will put a better voice to me than any software will. Anyways. You hopefully read that right. If you're looking for a truly honorable forum pvp experience, I do recommend you contact me. After all, we're the only guild on Alustin, so we'll be half of your new forum pvp opposition. We sure do live in exciting times.

Sankaruto out.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Greetings, Jordinians. I, Sankaruto from Sovereign over there in Alustin, greet you. Haven't heard of us? You should have. We're kind of a big deal, you see.

Oh we've heard, Octobeast always trolled there looking for some fun, you know deded Alustin scene and all that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh we've heard, Octobeast always trolled there looking for some fun, you know deded Alustin scene and all that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Have no fear, my Jordinian friend! 

Alustin is not dead. In fact, the server has several players on it right now as we speak. No need to prepare any funerals yet.

I would prefer if you did not call what Octobeast writes 'trolling', as I put great weight into all things that which he may or may not have written.

Sankaruto out.

Edited by Sanks

Posted

I am here to make a very special announcement. Since I'm sure you all are aware of a merge that will happen soon, just like Nouvre will be out in September, we will soon meet eachother on the battlefield. Which isn't exactly that interesting. The more interesting part is that we will finally begin having our forum pvp against you all. What's even more exciting is that I, as a member of the flawless and perfect guild, was honored with the position of Forum Pvp Leader of Sovereign.

You read that right. Or heard, if you somehow put that to text to speech, but honestly, you shouldn't. Your imagination will put a better voice to me than any software will. Anyways. You hopefully read that right. If you're looking for a truly honorable forum pvp experience, I do recommend you contact me. After all, we're the only guild on Alustin, so we'll be half of your new forum pvp opposition. We sure do live in exciting times.

Sankaruto out.

weak roleplay/10, step up your rp game or you'll be crushed by jordine's rp

6 people like this

Posted

Have no fear, my Jordinian friend! 

Alustin is not dead. In fact, the server has several players on it right now as we speak. No need to prepare any funerals yet.

I would prefer if you did not call what Octobeast's writes 'trolling', as I put great weight into all things that which he may or may not have written.

Sankaruto out.

Worry not, it was the good kind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

weak roleplay/10, step up your rp game or you'll be crushed by jordine's rp

I do not think we call this roleplaying over in Alustin. I am simply following the official guidelines written down in the bi-weekly guild meeting, as written in the protocols, in how a message shall be written on the forums by the official forum pvp leader of Sovereign.

I thank you for your message, however, and I do look forward to said crushing.

Sankaruto out.

Posted

I do not think we call this roleplaying over in Alustin. I am simply following the official guidelines written down in the bi-weekly guild meeting, as written in the protocols, in how a message shall be written on the forums by the official forum pvp leader of Sovereign.

I thank you for your message, however, and I do look forward to said crushing.

Sankaruto out.

then perhaps you should change some of those protocols cuz this is just too much star treky

Posted

Sankaruto out.

legit question, did sovereign really own 3 territories with 40 ish sign ups? 

Were there anyone fighting back?

Posted

96c3f30b12.png

Alustin PvF ded confirmed

Posted

then perhaps you should change some of those protocols cuz this is just too much star treky

I am afraid I cannot change those protocols, my Jordinian friend. It is not up to me. The ruling council of Sovereign, The Council, made the decision. I have no say in such matters.

legit question, did sovereign really own 3 territories with 40 ish sign ups? 
Were there anyone fighting back?

Greetings to you, my Jordinian friend. No, we did not have, as you say, 40 ish sign ups. I believe it was closer to the range between 50 and 65. I am not completely sure on the exact number, however that should be accurate enough. As for the 'fighting back', of course they did. They fought back in Balenos against the other guilds, having some true quality pvp. 

Sankaruto out.

Posted

I am afraid I cannot change those protocols, my Jordinian friend. It is not up to me. The ruling council of Sovereign, The Council, made the decision. I have no say in such matters.

Greetings to you, my Jordinian friend. No, we did not have, as you say, 40 ish sign ups. I believe it was closer to the range between 50 and 65. I am not completely sure on the exact number, however that should be accurate enough. As for the 'fighting back', of course they did. They fought back in Balenos against the other guilds, having some true quality pvp. 

Sankaruto out.

so the two other territories were uncontested against 50-65 sign up guild?

Posted

so the two other territories were uncontested against 50-65 sign up guild?

My Jordinian friend, I believe that may be quite accurate. If my memory serves me correctly, such may have been the case, however I cannot claim that my memory is as flawless as I am a person, so I cannot claim it is completely true. What should be noted is that most enemy guilds chose to have great quality pvp elsewhere, while we enjoy our battles where no quality pvp can be found.

Sankaruto out.

Posted

Carpet squad? Is that an ommage to Floortilez? :D 

Yeah, kind of hahahaha