• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

If only you realized the faults in coming here cause your shit is:

9l8eZ8nD.png

My good friend, I do not know that mans name, so I am not certain what your sentence is supposed to mean. Could it be Bob? I am not sure if that makes sense. "..cause your shit is Bob" does not quite make sense. No, my friend, I would like it if you could at the very least explain the rest of the sentence.

Looking forward to ERP with u

My good friend, I look forward to doing some good old fashioned enterprise resource planning with you too. Are you also within the Heidel gathering that was previously mentioned? Could you perhaps explain why my old Wizard character would not fit in well with the crowd?

Sankaruto out.

Posted

My good friend, I do not know that mans name, so I am not certain what your sentence is supposed to mean. Could it be Bob? I am not sure if that makes sense. "..cause your shit is Bob" does not quite make sense. No, my friend, I would like it if you could at the very least explain the rest of the sentence.

My good friend, I look forward to doing some good old fashioned enterprise resource planning with you too. Are you also within the Heidel gathering that was previously mentioned? Could you perhaps explain why my old Wizard character would not fit in well with the crowd?

Sankaruto out.

1448560223866.jpg

Posted

My good friend,

Sankaruto out.

C'mon, i guess you have shown us that Alustins competitive guild atleast has some humor.

You can turn back to normal and talk like a normal person now please.

1 person likes this

Posted

C'mon, i guess you have shown us that Alustins competitive guild atleast has some humor.

You can turn back to normal and talk like a normal person now please.

My good friend, I always talk like a normal person. How else would I talk? Grunts and groans, perhaps? However, if you refer to my writing, then I am sorry to say that I cannot change anything about this, unless our great overlord Nynler himself changes his mind. The protocol that I must follow has been written by our great overlord Nynler himself. I risk being fired from this honorable position if I overstep what I am allowed to do, according to the protocols. I do however thank you for your concern.

Sankaruto out.

Posted

My good friend, I always talk like a normal person. How else would I talk? Grunts and groans, perhaps? However, if you refer to my writing, then I am sorry to say that I cannot change anything about this, unless our great overlord Nynler himself changes his mind. The protocol that I must follow has been written by our great overlord Nynler himself. I risk being fired from this honorable position if I overstep what I am allowed to do, according to the protocols. I do however thank you for your concern.

Sankaruto out.

@nyn idc plz...

Posted (edited)

@nyn idc plz...

"Thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory: 
1 He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. 
2 He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
3 He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks. 
4 He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared. 
5 He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.” 
― Nyn TzuThe Art of Sov 

Edited by miri
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

"Thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory: 1 He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. 
2 He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
3 He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks. 
4 He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared. 
5 He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.” 
― Nyn TzuThe Art of Sov 

Less chinese stuff would be appreciated. Also, are both of you guys officer? You know, we wouldn't want you to get war protection and stuff like that for that occasional Karanda, you would miss all the fun and in my humble opinion it would feel quite punishing and frustrating to be forced into such an idle state ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

When you see Jordine's secret weapon on the road and he is red riding his T2 horse, gotta hit that double insta acc xD 

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.11.25_23h54m01s_001_.png

Posted

Less chinese stuff would be appreciated. Also, are both of you guys officer? You know, we wouldn't want you to get war protection and stuff like that for that occasional Karanda, you would miss all the fun and in my humble opinion it would feel quite punishing and frustrating to be forced into such an idle state ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My good friend, do not worry! We do not use protection. After all, is it not peace we will always have?

Sankaruto out.

Posted

who needs karanda these days that's so last month.

Posted

@nyn idc plz...

Posted

So the new trend is now to bandwagon Enemies not Harmony? Damn.

Posted (edited)

Nice joke ^^

34 members atm, we are taking all the plebs to fill the ranks so come jump on the wagon 

Edited by Bozza
1 person likes this

Posted

Nice joke ^^

34 members atm, we are taking all the plebs to fill the ranks so come jump on the wagon 

By saying bandwagon I don't mean anyone who actually joined you out of their own decision. I mean those people who bandwagon-ed Harmony after Grind went down. And now ditched their own guild again right before server merge and soon after actually for once since merge with Grind have to work for something. Kudos to people who stay in their regardless if it's winning or losing. But those who ditch and switch their friends left and right disgust me. 

Posted

The people that have joined Enemy have done so because they want we offer, quality small-medium scale PvP.
Some that have joined have been our friends for a long time but didn't join because they still enjoyed it in the guild they were in and when they stopped enjoying it in their respective guilds, they joined Enemy.
There's nothing wrong in leaving a guild for another just so you can enjoy the game the way you want to.
So no, people are not bandwagoning to Enemy.

2 people like this

Posted

this people just looking for place in the game

its normal if another guilds do not fulfill requirements players

ding dong

1 person likes this

Posted

Good Fight Enemy.

Posted

Good Fight Enemy.

:thinking:

Posted

Good Fight Enemy.

Gg Morghulis, you showed us how professionnal you were. I'm quite hyped, it was a fun fight vs you.

KAPPA

Posted (edited)

Remember, its Harmony/Grind there did zerg this server ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Void_qq

Posted (edited)

giphy (1).gif

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Good Fight Enemy.

:thinking:

Posted

Remember, its Harmony/Grind there did zerg this server ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alot of enemy members are ex-harmony/grind members - we basicly learned that from you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you don't like your own medicine?

2 people like this

Posted

Alot of enemy members are ex-harmony/grind members - we basicly learned that from you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you don't like your own medicine?

I am? thats news to me, same with other people.

Posted

I am? thats news to me, same with other people.

never said you are, but there are alot of old grind/harmony members in enemy, or am i wrong?