• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Alot of enemy members are ex-harmony/grind members - we basicly learned that from you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you don't like your own medicine?

Don't see how this makes any sense, clearly whoever is in there was looking for something different. 

If anything anyone who complained about zergs is an hypocrite.

never said you are, but there are alot of old grind/harmony members in enemy, or am i wrong?

So?

Posted (edited)

:thinking:

:popcorn:

giphy (1).gif

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Alot of enemy members are ex-harmony/grind members - we basicly learned that from you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That all left because they didn't want to Zerg. The real hypocrisy is the people that whine everywhere that guilds are just winning because of zergs and then this happens.
Meh, we're just disappointed.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

That all left because they didn't want to Zerg. The real hypocrisy is the people that whine everywhere that guilds are just winning because of zergs and then this happens.Meh, we're just disappointed.

If that's true it's pretty understandable that you are disappointed.

However, most of us have been on both sides already, getting zerged and also being part of the zerg.

I don't really see a reason to make something personal out of this. People clearly zerg you because they can't handle you in equal numbers - your members should be proud of that, but instead they turn into saltbags.

Now, what's the point having permawars up and killing undergeared players at bosses / spots, because you have been zerged by that guild? Does it make you feel better?

Because personally i wouldn't really feel better by doing this. However, thats up to you.

Edited by Jylin
3 people like this

Posted

However, most of us have been on both sides already, getting zerged and also being part of the zerg.

I don't really see a reason to make something personal out of this. People clearly zerg you because they can't handle you in equal numbers - your members should be proud of that, but instead they turn into saltbags.

Now, what's the point having permawars up now and killing undergeared players at bosses / spots, because you have been zerged by that guild? Does it make you feel better?

Because personally i wouldn't really feel better by doing this. However, thats up to you.

I'd say almost no one is salty here. We wanted to have good pvp, but we haven't had any "good" pvp, so we will just compensate it this way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted (edited)

Good Fight Enemy.

LOL

Edited by Xe0

Posted (edited)

GG Jordine

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Now, what's the point having permawars up and killing undergeared players at bosses / spots, because you have been zerged by that guild? Does it make you feel better?

You attach your own meaning to it however. Had permawars already for a variety of reason and not necessarily salty ones. 

Besides, how can that not be true? How would we possibly want to do anything different than that with Enemy if it's a guild that's adamant on retaining it's nature and small size? It's pretty clear we're not here to zerg or to "bandwagon". 

You are the one making it personal however, even to the point of pointing your fingers at individuals and generalizing due to a past guild tag. We're there for a reason, i don't see how that is unclear.

Not even addressing Aru, just answering you because you at least show sign of braincells. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So the good pvp you seek is killing someone from blacksails while he is farming? and 3 of you in live twitch! if that is no salt then what is lol

Just war targets really. Besides, maybe good PvP has to go both ways.

Where's your hate for zergs now?

Posted (edited)

Are you really asking why we're upset we had 150+ people fight around 33 people? It's nothing less than pathetic. There's a difference between allying up to kill the strongest guild and then fighting it out between yourselves and then making an alliance(more guilds were offered the chance, but they didn't come) just to kill 1 guild and then give the territory away for free without any fight. Second part is what we think is disgusting.

It's fun hating on Harmony/Grind for zerging right? But when you guys do it, it's completely fine isn't it? Or am I wrong SillySin?
Regarding the wars, one of the reasons we war is because a guild has annoyed us, be it contesting a grind spot, being dickheads on the podcast or just doing something we dislike*cough*. Actions have consequences, just how it is.

Edited by Zorlak

Posted (edited)

Waaaait wut, Morghulis never ever, again, NEVER EVER zerged before this day? PogChamp

flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg

Edited by Maylinh
2 people like this

Posted

Wow , the nerds from enemy are mad cuz they got trashed/zerged by people with 180 ap average

Try to get more those no lifers with 220 ap , so you may have a chance.

2 people like this

Posted

I'd say almost no one is salty here. We wanted to have good pvp, but we haven't had any "good" pvp, so we will just compensate it this way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what do you mean about good pvp? :D

Posted

It does make me feel better :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

You attach your own meaning to it however. Had permawars already for a variety of reason and not necessarily salty ones. 

Besides, how can that not be true? How would we possibly want to do anything different than that with Enemy if it's a guild that's adamant on retaining it's nature and small size? It's pretty clear we're not here to zerg or to "bandwagon". 

You are the one making it personal however, even to the point of pointing your fingers at individuals and generalizing due to a past guild tag. We're there for a reason, i don't see how that is unclear.

Not even addressing Aru, just answering you because you at least show sign of braincells. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, i just put a question mark on the "if that is true" thing, because if i remember right, in one of the previous podcasts enemy stated that they are expanding.

I can't really remember the reason for this without rewatching it, but i guess it is related to the merge. 

However, i've seen some old faces with a new tag today which was atleast surprising me a bit.

I'm not really making it personal. It was just the Impression i got from watching DJules stream and listening to the TS conversation which was on stream.

Posted (edited)

Serendia Siege: Enemy(30)  vs Monghalis(65+) + BlackSail(50+) + Disband(~25)

This is by far the most pathetic siege I ever did (even more pathetic than 14vs80 on balenos against Panda + Eclypse alliance).

We knew from the beginning that Monghalis would come to serendia and ally up against us, since on their own they cannot achieve anything in this game (proven in past sieges/nodewars and again today).

We also knew that one of their allies would be BlackSail with more than 50+ people, so we expected to get zerged and we also knew the alliance coming afterall. We also expected Varshen to come, which didn't happen but instead Disband showed up and did a non agression whatever pact with Monghalis + BlackSail, so they could freely attack our base the whole time with all of their numbers (130+ combined).

They threw bodies until we died, and I guess everyone of them is proud now to have a territory (that we dont give a f'ck about). I also guess Disband had the most fun ever in this Siege, spectating how BlackSail and Morghulis kept throwing bodies our base.

then calling this a GG in channel chat is pathetic, if anyone of Monghalis or BlackSails members now wants to quit this game after the siege I wouldn't even wonder rofl

also I remember a guy from Monghalis calling out Desillusion when they needed around 40 minutes to kill our base in Serendia. Today you guys needed 50 minutes while you had 130+

another thing is people from guilds like monghalis crying because Harmony is zerging, Grind was zerging, and then pulling off an ALLIANCE like this to zerg even more?  I have no words to describe this pathetic mentality

how does it feel do be the biggest hypocrite this game has ever seen?

ps. I wont discuss with any of those people from monghalis defending their "STRATEGY" or whatever. Idgaf what you think

-peace

Edited by Xe0
6 people like this

Posted

Wow , the nerds from enemy are mad cuz they got trashed/zerged by people with 180 ap average

Try to get more those no lifers with 220 ap , so you may have a chance.

That's not enough, we need to keep our 550 AP/DP average.

Posted

Serendia Siege: Enemy(30)  vs Monghalis(60) + BlackSail(50) + Disband(25)

This is by far the most pathetic siege I ever had (even more pathetic than 14vs80 on balenos against Panda + Eclypse alliance).

We knew from the beginning that Monghalis would come to serendia and ally up against us, since on their own they cannot achieve anything in this game (proven in past sieges/nodewars and again today).

We also knew that one of their allies would be BlackSail with more than 50+ people, so we expected to get zerged and we also knew the alliance coming afterall. We also expected Varshen to come, which didn't happen but instead Disband showed up and did a non agression whatever pact with Monghalis + BlackSail, so they could freely attack our base the whole time with all of their numbers (120+ combined).

They threw bodies until we died, and I guess everyone of them is proud now to have a territory (that we dont give a f'ck about). I also guess Disband had the most fun ever in this Siege, mostly spectating how BlackSail and Morghulis kept throwing bodies our base.

then calling this a GG in channel chat is pathetic, if anyone of Monghalis or BlackSails members now wants to quit this game after the siege I wouldn't even wonder rofl

also I remember a guy from Monghalis calling out Desillusion when they needed around 40 minutes to kill our base in Serendia. Today you guys needed 50 minutes while having 5 times our numbers, how does it feel do be the biggest hypocrite this game has ever seen?

another thing is people from guilds like monghalis crying because Harmony is zerging, Grind was zerging, and then pulling off something like this?  I have no words to describe this pathetic mentality

you were having fun trashing those plebs at WB with your uber gear obtained by nolifting this game?

now eat shit

Posted

actually most of the ex members are from asura, with a few being from grind, and now a few from zer0.

and clearly the ones that started this guild were never in for the zerging thats why they didnt go to harmony in the first place.

Think before you speak.

1 person likes this

Posted

you were having fun trashing those plebs at WB with your uber gear obtained by nolifting this game?

now eat shit

and I present you the average Monghalis player who achieved nothing and won't ever improve in this game  :D 

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

They talk of Hypocrisy and they have "Harmony members" who themselves zerged Enemy in calpheon siege a while back but we didn't see any salty ppl going around hunting harmony while they are farming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Our war score with harmony is currently over 2000 kills, so i can assure you, weve killed some of those as well

1 person likes this

Posted

and I present you the average Monghalis player who achieved nothing and won't ever improve in this game  :D 

i know you care only to archieve something in this game, but hey some1 prefer something else.

Posted

They talk of Hypocrisy and they have "Harmony members" who themselves zerged Enemy in calpheon siege a while back but we didn't see any salty ppl going around hunting harmony while they are farming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ask them how they feel about Xeo.

1 person likes this

Posted

60people in very large size guild is not much and definitly its not zerg

Xeo u create high gear/skill guild so did it and stop crying after lose siege/nodewar and still select people ;D

Posted

Shut the fu ck up you crybabie, you were having fun trashing those plebs at WB with your uber gear obtained by nolifting this game?

now eat sh it

I have to express my sincere amazement towards your speech. I cannot stress it hard enough how wonderful, well elaborate and masterly written your opinion is. It truly is a masterpiece only born of a genius mind. I hope you can share some more of your superior intellect with us.

4 people like this