• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Now, what's the point having permawars up and killing undergeared players at bosses / spots, because you have been zerged by that guild? Does it make you feel better?

Always keep the lands safe from the Zerg Swarm, makes jordine feel great again :P

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

They talk of Hypocrisy and they have "Harmony members" who themselves zerged Enemy in calpheon siege a while back but we didn't see any salty ppl going around hunting harmony while they are farming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Permawar with Harmony is up since quite a lot of time, it's possible that Morghulis are just a tad more crybabies about it. A bit like when Tekeii begged AztE to stop the war because his poor kittens were leaving the guild.

If anything with Harmony we already had a lot of big improvised fight that turned out a lot of fun. It happened with Byfrost too. 

Sadly Morghulis is probably not that kind of guild.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

Our war score with harmony is currently over 2000 kills, so i can assure you, weve killed some of those as well

ah nice, i always had respect to the (17) Enemy especially Kazxx, where is he? haven't seen him, aside from that, gg to your guild again.

Posted

60people in very large size guild is not much and definitly its not zerg

Xeo u create high gear/skill guild so did it and stop crying after lose siege/nodewar and still select people ;D

if it was only the 1 60 people very large guild came, we would have fun and the fight would be hard but it would be decent. 

they didnt come as 1 guild, they came as 3 guilds, since they knew they were shit and that the fight would be even if they came by themselves. 

Posted

They talk of Hypocrisy and they have "Harmony members" who themselves zerged Enemy in calpheon siege a while back but we didn't see any salty ppl going around hunting harmony while they are farming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The amount of recently ex-Harmony members in our guild can be counted on 1 hand, all but 2 of them have been friends with us for a long time. And yeah, we fight Harmony every day.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So Enemy still hunting you even though you left harmony? i mean you did zerg them then joined them #zergception

Edited by SillySin

Posted

wow nolifers are so mad

Posted

Does Morghulis still fight for protection slots though?

7 people like this

Posted

Wow , the nerds from enemy are mad cuz they got trashed/zerged by people with 180 ap average

Try to get more those no lifers with 220 ap , so you may have a chance.

i wish i had 220 ap

2 people like this

Posted

i wish i had 220 ap

so git gud or you may be kicked

i heard their leader is a badass

Posted (edited)

Does Morghulis still fight for protection slots though?

if they have stopped fighting for the slots, they will soon start to fight for them again

Edited by Bozza

Posted

guess u heard wrong

Posted

i wish i had 220 ap

Us tamers, with 220 ap, let the already flowing tears, be more salty  :D 

Posted

Us tamers, with 220 ap, let the already flowing tears, be more salty  :D 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

As long as guilds rely on  other guilds to  cover their flaws, they  will never get better  say what  you  want about harmony or grind or any  other guild that  had  an above  average  amount  of  attendances  compared  to others but one thing i dont remember  them  doing  is even while  having  more  numbers they didnt ally  up  like morghulis did  today. they wiped every single  contender using people  solely  from  their  own guild

Posted

I hate my life, but I start enjoying it for a moment when I can kill Monghulis on world bosses ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh the tears of unfathomable sadness ♥

5 people like this

Posted

How do you ever expect to 'git gud' if you zerg a guild down with 125 people? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Necrotic boys what's your score with your sweet perma war on mongols?

Posted

How do you ever expect to 'git gud' if you zerg a guild down with 125 people? 

And how they would have a chance agaisn't a guild that have like 220 ap average while they have 180? having more people normal stuff to me

Posted

GG you own the award of the most hypocrite person of the year, you cry for 2 month about harmony zerging with 100 people and now YOU ARE zerging with 150 ppl on 30 people and you find this normal, are you retarded ?

4 people like this

Posted

And how they would have a chance agaisn't a guild that have like 220 ap average while they have 180? having more people normal stuff to me

im glad to know we're so good that it feels like we have 220 ap average and 550 average gs, truly appreciated

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dam, it's overflowing in here.

What do you expect though? To live happily every after in Serendia and guilds come at you 1 at a time? We got outnumbered by members last week in Mediah where did we start getting salty about it? Us and FUzion("Zerged") held out against Harmony in the week before and we got hailed heroes lmao.

You think Croxus and Alustin going to come over here and give you fair 1v1s? Get a grip.

Disappointing to seeing you all respond like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

im glad to know we're so good that it feels like we have 220 ap average and 550 average gs, truly appreciated

Your not good, your just nolifers and since gear is everything in this game u do good

Posted

Your not good, your just nolifers and since gear is everything in this game u do good

I am 172/174/218 and i do very good.

5 people like this

Posted

Are you seriously asking me this question? You have no problems zerging other guilds with a simular average gearscore as people in your guild. 

Just saying :)