• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't know who is this "taatsumaki" in game or even if he/she in Morghulis but if he is then i will have problem with him/her, as a Morghulis member i do have at most respect to Enemy leadership, they have few mature ppl from the old good Enemy <3

Good old Enemy, Jordine was suppose to unite under, bring back Kazx pls

XOArNXF.jpg.7be69931975f6a69e19a7825b4429d22.jpg

Now we have this :( 

1.png

Edited by SillySin

Posted

I am 172/174/218 and i do very good.

Doesn't count you'r an OP Warior 

Posted

Necrotic boys what's your score with your sweet perma war on mongols?

2016-11-26_157983344.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

So Enemy still hunting you even though you left harmony? i mean you did zerg them then joined them #zergception

Why? I'm an individual, not a guild. Are you a Morghulis now? Actually, don't mind, there's little difference between an Amummu and a Morghulis anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Dam, it's overflowing in here.

What do you expect though? To live happily every after in Serendia and guilds come at you 1 at a time? We got outnumbered by members last week in Mediah where did we start getting salty about it?

You think Croxus and Alustin going to come over here and give you fair 1v1s? Get a grip.

Disappointing to seeing you all respond like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But creating an alliance 5 days prior? You even invited more guilds but they weren't interested. Do something on your own and feel how rewarding it feels then just making the game so easy it no longer becomes fun.

Posted (edited)

Think before you speak.

I gonna pass that back to you - Because i actually did - lets see:

Are you really asking why we're upset we had 150+ people fight around 33 people? 

So according to that, you had 33 people.

The amount of recently ex-Harmony members in our guild can be counted on 1 hand, all but 2 of them have been friends with us for a long time. And yeah, we fight Harmony every day.

"can be counted on 1 hand" - i assume 5 people here.

ill add 5-10 more people on that list because enemy was founded by some ex grindmembers

also i assume they got a few friends from these guilds even before harmony recently lost members.

we are on 10-15 exharmony or exgrind people in general now.

lets say we gonna use 13 as an average on this.

13*100/33=39% of your members.

EDIT: however, im not saying thats a bad thing or anything, just wanted to point out, that enemy infact has high stake of grind/harmony members, assuming my calculation is correct

Edited by Jylin

Posted

I wish it was that easy.

Posted

He still wreck better geared warriors.

Posted (edited)

But creating an alliance 5 days prior? You even invited more guilds but they weren't interested. Do something on your own and feel how rewarding it feels then just making the game so easy it no longer becomes fun.

making it easy no longer fun? trololo

but killing plebs on WB with your uber gear is hard stuff yea

and stop embarassing yourself crybabie

Edited by taatsumaki

Posted

http://prntscr.com/dc61tp

i leave this master piece here.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What do you expect though? To live happily every after in Serendia and guilds come at you 1 at a time? We got outnumbered by members last week in Mediah where did we start getting salty about it?

We get outnumbered? FINE, quote me where I said I am mad because you zerged us, please!

You ally up because you cannot fight on your own? That's a whole different story...

grow some balls and get better at this game instead of relying on other guilds in every nodewar or siege you do unless you fight small pleb tier guilds on tier2 nodes to boost your self esteem

funny how ancrestrall decided not to ally up with you for this siege and instead you just ally up with another guild: blacksail

You are dissappointed seeing the responses?  how would you want us to react to something as pathetic as this? Are you proud winning like it like this?

"YEAH GG MONGHALIS SUCH STRONG GUILD WOW THEY REKT US HARD (allied with 2 other guilds because they can't do shit on their own)" kek

btw. to all these clowns saying gearscore is everything in this game, watch koyo or oneup destroy you with 100less apdp and say that again

Edited by Xe0

Posted

making it easy no longer fun? trololo

but killing plebs on WB with your uber gear is hard stuff yea

and stop embarassing yourself crybabie

The one embarrassing himself and his guild is you, only you. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Dam, it's overflowing in here.

What do you expect though? To live happily every after in Serendia and guilds come at you 1 at a time? We got outnumbered by members last week in Mediah where did we start getting salty about it? Us and FUzion("Zerged") held out against Harmony in the week before and we got hailed heroes lmao.

You think Croxus and Alustin going to come over here and give you fair 1v1s? Get a grip.

We don't expect not to get zerged, we only expect people to not be hypocrites. You can play however you want, you can't however defend your style if there's nothing to defend.

Posted

Harmony vs FUzion - Valencia 80 vs 70 (estimate) 1h 20 mins

FUzion (10 at start)+ Asylum vs Harmony (20 at start) 2h 20 mins

Good game well played Harmony, was a good fight in both terrains, and hopefully the merge solves the issues of lack of guilds willing to fight, because this is what pvp should be, no dodging, just game on!

6 people like this

Posted

I invited more guilds and they said no? Yes, so? :S That's why I asked different guilds.

We fought you in Mansha Forest and we couldn't beat you then, we have lost members since then who joined ByFrost. So we wouldn't have been able to win you 1v1, yeah it would have been a good fight but we wouldn't have won. So we brought some friends.

I did tell Kaz before hand that we had an alliance, if you wanted a fair 1v1 you could have gone to Balenos and fought Lonewolf and co.

2016-11-26_157983344.JPG

Stop trying to be relevant. 

Posted

i know you care only to archieve something in this game, but hey some1 prefer something else.

What was the reasoning behind 3 large size guilds allying up if not to achieve something then? Morghulis fought Harmony with a 3-guild alliance then lost and complained about not holding a candle to Harmony's strength at the time, 1-2 weeks ago Morghulis did a non-aggression pact with MountainTraining to attack Enemy from two fronts at once and decided to roll over and chicken out after nearly 3 hrs of good pvp, tonight they preemptively allied (again) with two other large size guilds as I said, probably fielding around 150+ players against a 30 man guild - but this time it's fair play? I use 'fair play' vaguely because it's to be expected in this game, though it's a shame that our last siege on Jordine went like this because this is likely to be common practice after the merge.

Posted

Can some one tell me where we are hypocrites ? 

Posted

Good to see the salt back into this thread at least :D the alustin roleplay was boring. I couldn't participate tonight which is too bad I would have loved to join. But from what I can tell the salt is mostly coming from fighting zerg alliances. All Im gonna say is that in my opinion if you can't manage to win as one guild, you don't deserve to win in the first place. Alliances make sieges and nodewars so damn boring.

4 people like this

Posted

funny how ancrestrall decided not to ally up with you for this siege and instead you just ally up with another guild: blacksail

lol, they were going to build but we got BlackSails and they didn't like each other.

Posted

GG Harmony well played

Impressive to gang up on enemy, kudos to the alliance.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

nvm, im bad at reading

Edited by Jylin

Posted

So basicly, most of the guild fighting for region don't deserve to win ?

Posted

Stop trying to be relevant. 

Like you pretend to be relevant, take over a territory with 120 people, 3 guilds vs 1 small guild? Then after that you war those other 2 guilds, because you made a deal with them, giving them money with final wars? 

I honestly don't care if you find us relevant or not. We are having fun on tier 2 nodes with only our guild, our own level and same amount of people. If you think that because you are doing sieges with 3 other guilds make you more relevant, then meh :D 

6 people like this

Posted

I gonna pass that back to you - Because i actually did - lets see:

So according to that, you had 33 people.

"can be counted on 1 hand" - i assume 5 people here.

ill add 5-10 more people on that list because enemy was founded by some ex grindmembers

also i assume they got a few friends from these guilds even before harmony recently lost members.

we are on 10-15 people now.

lets say we gonna use 13 as an average on this.

13*100/33=39% of your members.

Alright, and even in this case what you're actually trying to demonstrate? You're still talking about people that preferred something different and smaller. Our current number is extremely below the number of applications received, so i don't see your point.

So basicly, most of the guild fighting for region don't deserve to win ?

They can do whatever they want as long as they're coherent, they don't deserve to cry about zergs themselves when it fits them, just like they don't deserve to cry about poor kittens being killed in some permawar if we decide to do so.

Posted

lol enemy members so mad cuz they lost agaisn't some plebs LOL