• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy shit more Morghulis people on the forums when did this happen :( 

DJules is the man, I can't kill him with my 200ap but thats because I suck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Always been there, shitposting

Posted

Actually i remember a scene from saturdays siege where in fact 10-12 people where chasing and fighting Arty, he still managed to get away a couple of times :-)

Yep i seen that too, that is a monster indeed. Well it is a good warrior ¯\_ツ_/¯

Posted

Yep i seen that too, that is a monster indeed. Well it is a good warrior ¯\_ツ_/¯

>good
>warrior

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Holy shit more Morghulis people on the forums when did this happen

Its fine boss, cry me a river. 

Posted (edited)

The most crazy fact about this is, aside from the tet he recently got, hes pretty average geared, if not undergeared

Edited by Jylin
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1) Not me alone, no. Anything you got was by lying and acting, i believe people should know that. Then again no point, people already do.

2) Not surprised you think of it like that. I talked with Xeo and Kazx a lot way before joining, i was absolutely aware of how things were supposed to be. Not surprising you can't believe me however, it's completely out of your character so i can't blame you for being unable to process it. I left Harmony right before another huge incentive, i told you i found it stupid to only think about money, but good luck to you dividing Serendia's cheap sum with all those people ( "I do it for my guild" ) while also shitting forever on your guild image even further, like if recruiting Amummu wasn't enough.

1) What? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ no lying involved I even told Kaz before the war we were coming with an alliance.

2) Ask anyone currently in Morghulis who has spoken or played with Amummu he has only helped the guild improve since joining and even helps our lower geared members a lot, he was a great recruit if I do say so myself. What he does on public forums is up to him I guess, like Arshi did for Harmony he speaks for himself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3) There are only 2 guilds who dislike me/morghulis in this game from what I recall. 1 is Necrotic cus they salty as ----- we took their little t2 node of them for a 500 mill reward. 2 is a guild called KarmaSutra because i wiped them over and over again at sausans. Can't recall a third?

4) Paying out an incentive lol you mad we broke as shit, we just wanted the title.

@Fesquera comes on my farm land sometimes and we 1v1 with hoe's does that count as him not liking me? :( 

Edited by Tekeii

Posted (edited)

like if recruiting Amummu wasn't enough.

Even if you won't belive it, Amummu is actually a pretty nice and reasonable guy (this is my experience as having him as a guild mate) - he just likes to trigger people on the forums for entertainment i think.

Edited by Jylin

Posted (edited)

they thought we would not improve our shot calling, tactics and not use villa's buffs, the thing is we did improve

compared to our recent nodewar at mansha forest, where exactly did you improve (other than bringing 2 more guilds) ? nowhere! you still threw bodies at us like no tomorrow, running around like lemmings

so yeah, instead of getting better as a guild and trying different stuff other than just throwing bodies you decided to ally up with 2 guilds because you dont even want to try to beat someone on your own.. 

this gear argument is getting out of hand aswell, again @mongolis : ask oneuproad or koyo for some lessons because they will beat you without having any gear on lmao

another good example is Norwhale, 530 apdp combined and still needs 4 people to protect her because she can't defend herself. Gear and Stats is just an excuse for your badness as a player.

uDFsQQE.png  (we didnt know disband was here, it was all spontanious ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

PS. and after you destroyed our base you could have (for some practice) fought BlackSail or Disband aswell, and yet you decide to just get it for free. Nice improvements you want to make, rofl.

Edited by Xe0
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

compared to our recent nodewar at mansha forest, where exactly did you improve (other than bringing 2 more guilds) ? nowhere

so yeah, instead of getting better as a guild and trying different stuff other than just throwing bodies you decided to ally up with 2 guilds because you dont even want try to beat someone on your own.. 

this gear argument is getting out of hand aswell, again @mongolis : ask oneuproad or koyo for some lessons because they will beat you without having any gear on lmao

another good example is Norwhale, 530 apdp combined and still needs 4 people to protect her because she can't defend herself. Gear is just an excuse for your badness as a player.

uDFsQQE.png  (we didnt know disband was here, it was all spontanious ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Yeah that's why you wear a ghillie, that's why you overgear most of people, that's why you take all possible villa buffs, foods, elixirs. Because you are a bad player and need to compensate for that :)

Edited by Faoiltiarna
some people can't think

Posted

compared to our recent nodewar at mansha forest, where exactly did you improve (other than bringing 2 more guilds) ? nowhere you still threw bodies at us like no tomorrow, running around like lemmings

so yeah, instead of getting better as a guild and trying different stuff other than just throwing bodies you decided to ally up with 2 guilds because you dont even want try to beat someone on your own.. 

another good example is Norwhale, 530 apdp combined and still needs 4 people to protect her because she can't defend herself. Gear is just an excuse for your badness as a player.

Didnt read just a like cuz Xeo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah that's why you wear a ghillie, that's why you overgear most of people, that's why you take all possible villa buffs, foods, potions. Because you are a bad player and need to compensate for that :)

someone didnt understand what I just wrote rofl.

another good example is Norwhale, 530 apdp combined and still needs 4 people to protect her because she can't defend herself. Gear and Stats is just an excuse for your badness as a player.

Posted

Even if you won't belive it, Amummu is actually a pretty nice and reasonable guy - he just likes to trigger people on the forums for entertainment i think.

I have absolutely zero problems to believe a forum warrior can be a nice person, otherwise i would need to hate myself and that wouldn't be healthy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Amummu however quite often shown... cognitive issues to say it gently, just as much as i don't mind someone acting like a complete ass if he has a brain.

3) There are only 2 guilds who dislike me/morghulis in this game from what I recall. 1 is Necrotic cus they salty as ----- we took their little t2 node of them for a 500 mill reward. 2 is a guild called KarmaSutra because i wiped them over and over again at sausans. Can't recall a third?

Ok.

1) What? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep, perfect example. You can rejoice however, you are soon going to put to the test your claim that the real fun is at nodewars, while also throwing in the bonus card that you are improving the server ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

PS. and after you destroyed our base you could have (for some practice) fought BlackSail or Disband aswell, and yet you decide to just get it for free. Nice improvements you want to make, rofl.

Exp weekend you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Exp weekend you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah more important ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

Yeah more important ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes it is, i gotta get my level back up to 59 atleast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin

Posted

someone didnt understand what I just wrote rofl.

Then cmon, stop tryharding and show skill while being naked. Pretty sure you will get rekt if you don't use all the stuff i mentioned :)

Posted

you take all possible villa buffs, foods, potions. Because you are a bad player and need to compensate for that :)

wow, we are really sorry for using food and pots during a fight. we must be insanely bad to actually take hp pots to a seige.

@tekeii I suggest you put this rug rat back in his cot

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes it is, i gotta level my level back up to atleast 59 :c

stop lying guys, we searched everywhere, you were all in cities ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

mple. You can rejoice however, you are soon going to put to the test your claim that the real fun is at nodewars, while also throwing in the bonus card that you are improving the server ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't worry we will still come to siege wars but only take 32 people and then when we get outnumbered blame the other guilds ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Actually Xeo found me a few times :D 

Posted (edited)

is pirate island a city? :D

i also called out on the podcast's twitchchat that i was there at this time, just in case some <Enemies> want to visit me :D

Xeo also replyed to it with : "omw" :D

you can check it

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Yeah that's why you wear a ghillie, that's why you overgear most of people, that's why you take all possible villa buffs, foods, potions. Because you are a bad player and need to compensate for that :)

That's called trying to make the most out of what you're given. You're basically admitting to not wanting to improve yourself at all because villa buffs are too "tryhard" for you. Also directly contradicting your guildie claiming "cause they thought we would not improve our shot calling, tactics and not use villa's buffs". You're too lazy to go the extra mile and improve yourself, it's easier to just increase your zerg with a few guilds helping you while changing your stance on wanting competitive and quality PvP for the server's health whenever it's convenient for you.

Posted

The irony lmao, getting lectured by a guild who dodged Harmony only last week, to "zerg" big bad Morghulis who had Varshen and Wanderlust there :D 

Sure, you go where the money is I guess and not avoiding Harmony at all. 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://imgur.com/a/JudpX

Where do I accept that title, on the account page is it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh boi you got a good fight should be happy about that.

We didnt dodge them at all. We went for the money since Mediah wasnt taken the week before. No its not dodging bcs we would have fought them when they show up in mediah. To this day i dont know why they build Valencia. Mayb bcs they thought we the only guild able and willing to put up the fight against them in a 1v1? We fellt so bad for them so we build Valencia the week after, while you dodged all the way to Serendia to zerg down enemy. Pathetic lil guild rly

Posted

is pirate island a city? :D

i also called out on the podcast twitch chat that im there in case some <Enemies> want to visit me :D

you can check it

but you have protection :(

Posted (edited)

but you have protection :(

yus cuz im a underlevel'd rerolling pleb and i didn't have time to learn the class yet - however, i atleast dont use it for karma griefing :D

Edited by Jylin

Posted

wow, we are really sorry for using food and pots during a fight. we must be insanely bad to actually take hp pots to a seige.
@tekeii I suggest you put this rug rat back in his cot

LMAO u think about hp pots? Obviously i am talking about elixirs just wrote it differently ^^ i ll edit that just for you