• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice smokebombs you are throwing here, trying to come with stuff not even close to relevant.
Quickly shift the topic from an alliance at siege war, which never excisted or would excist (enemy x byfrost, byfrost x sfora) and your own ally with OSEF. That is what we were discussing here.

I can go all day with screenshots from players / officers about stuff as well, doesnt add anything to our conversation though :>.

Stop saying " i can go all day blabla " just do it.

1 person likes this

Posted

i would never harm morghulis, aobi is my bae ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Told ya already Aobi is miiiiiiinee. Hands off!

Posted

Nice smokebombs you are throwing here, trying to come with stuff not even close to relevant.
Quickly shift the topic from an alliance at siege war, which never excisted or would excist (enemy x byfrost, byfrost x sfora) and your own ally with OSEF. That is what we were discussing here and arguing about.

I can go all day with screenshots from players / officers about stuff as well, doesnt add anything to our conversation though :>.

The thing is, you are calling us out on an alliance that never was agreed on by me while you ask for alliance yourselves, that is what I'm trying to show here. I'm not attacking byfrost, I'm merely proving your accusations wrong.

Posted (edited)

The thing is, you are calling us out on an alliance that never was agreed on by me while you ask for alliance yourselves, that is what I'm trying to show here. I'm not attacking byfrost, I'm merely proving your accusations wrong.

Then we are done discussing, those whispers has never been agreed upon by me if that is how this works :>.

And im calling you out on lies about a non-excisting ally between Sfora and Byfrost and Enemy and Byfrost. You wrote a story about us 2 v 1'ing 2 weeks against you, and I wrote in response that its bullshit and that you 2 v 1 us saturday, which you did.

Nothing more to add.

Edited by Perro

Posted

Didnt you only draw in Calpheon because osef attacked Byfrost all the time ? I mean a guild that never went to ANY ANY sieges suddenly shows up in Calpheon and try´s to fight a tier 1 guild ? Common really you are a joke lonewolf ! First you attack zer0 all the time and now byfrost ? Ahaha only because all other siege guild´s died you have now a big mouth ! The only thing you got alone with your "Top Tier Guild" was 2 times balenos 1 time agianst dieing Zer0 and second time against 2 empty forts . Then on sunday after you fight 50 against 20 inside and like 9 Byfrost and lost like the Salty Kids that you are ! Pls go back where you were the last months #AGuildThatNeverFoughtDeclinesEveryGvG"otherwise they would lose but they dont fight so they can hide in there channel"You Are unrelevant in every thing i play this game for 4 months never had a fight agianst you i was in 6 guild never saw you :thinking: now you are on a high horse but soon you gonna disapeer in the abyss where you came from .

Posted

Didnt you only draw in Calpheon because osef attacked Byfrost all the time ? I mean a guild that never went to ANY ANY sieges suddenly shows up in Calpheon and try´s to fight a tier 1 guild ? Common really you are a joke lonewolf ! First you attack zer0 all the time and now byfrost ? Ahaha only because all other siege guild´s died you have now a big mouth ! The only thing you got alone with your "Top Tier Guild" was 2 times balenos 1 time agianst dieing Zer0 and second time against 2 empty forts . Then on sunday after you fight 50 against 20 inside and like 9 Byfrost and lost like the Salty Kids that you are ! Pls go back where you were the last months #AGuildThatNeverFoughtDeclinesEveryGvG"otherwise they would lose but they dont fight so they can hide in there channel"You Are unrelevant in every thing i play this game for 4 months never had a fight agianst you i was in 6 guild never saw you :thinking: now you are on a high horse but soon you gonna disapeer in the abyss where you came from .

Did I hit a nerve? 

Come face me with your main forum account or no bait sorry.

1 person likes this

Posted

Did I hit a nerve? 

Agreed

Posted

Holy shit this forum today :D It's been dead for too long :D 

Posted (edited)

the point is... i cant follow

edit... not that i would read that shit.

Edited by nyn idc

Posted

why are people so rude?

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy shit this forum today :D It's been dead for too long :D 

Want to join the pop corn squad?

Posted

Want to join the pop corn squad?

Yeah I've been on the other side of the screen today, it's nice witnessing it :D 

200_s.gif

Posted

Did I hit a nerve? 

Main forum Account lol. This is the first time i post in this "chat" i find i kind of funny how you think you can hit a nerve of me :P . You are a Warrior ingame and a forum warrior in the interwebs but yeah :D no sense to talk to a guy that was nice once and now he is the leader of "SaltyMountianTraining" :D . I listed facts not lies talk to me asmuch as you want wont help you fixing your guild . I call it right now millenium second Varyags top 10 guild still nobody knows them :P 

Posted

Main forum Account lol. This is the first time i post in this "chat" i find i kind of funny how you think you can hit a nerve of me :P . You are a Warrior ingame and a forum warrior in the interwebs but yeah :D no sense to talk to a guy that was nice once and now he is the leader of "SaltyMountianTraining" :D . I listed facts not lies talk to me asmuch as you want wont help you fixing your guild . I call it right now millenium second Varyags top 10 guild still nobody knows them :P 

Leader of mountain training is Feomathar the great

Posted

Leader of mountain training is Feomathar the great

Yeah ik :P but lonewolf trains his zerg squad in the Saltymountians he cant feed them with wins so he needs to feed them with salt :D 

Posted

Main forum Account lol. This is the first time i post in this "chat" i find i kind of funny how you think you can hit a nerve of me :P . 

If thats true, welcome saltster, this place is for you

Posted

If thats true, welcome saltster, this place is for you

Thank you :P im glad that i can finaly spread my salt in here and dont have to camp mil at worldbosses anymore ^^ 

Posted

Thank you :P im glad that i can finaly spread my salt in here and dont have to camp mil at worldbosses anymore ^^ 

So are you "there alone"?

Or are you the "real one"? :D

2 people like this

Posted

So are you "there alone"?

Or are you the "real one"? :D

I can be what you want babe :P but you will always know that Im the real one 

1 person likes this

Posted

As I said, I never agreed with them, they were doing their own thing the whole time. I did not even know where their base was until it got stomped.
But if you are going to play it this way:
proof.thumb.jpg.73f3f9551231399efab503cf

I censored the names to avoid name & shame, I'm not a fan of that personally.

Still curious. Was this an actual officer?

Posted

Holy sh--. No wonder this thread has over 350 pages. What is this, twitch chat?

Posted

Holy sh--. No wonder this thread has over 350 pages. What is this, twitch chat?

Welcome to Salt land. Where you dreams becomes shattered dreams

Posted

Quickly shift the topic from an alliance at siege war, which never excisted or would excist (enemy x byfrost, byfrost x sfora) and your own ally with OSEF. That is what we were discussing here and arguing about.

oOoOoOoOoOo

You sir, just reached stupid level 8999.

We've never allied with OSEF why would we? The only reason ByFrost didn't die in the first 1,5 hour were the gates and your cancerous placement of hwacha's.

Come at us brah; 1v1 in any nodewar where you're not protected by gates and let's see how long you can hold out. Or did ya have enough from last nights GvG where you needed Inside to help gaining any kills at all? :3

It's aight though; your guild sunk low enough provided by the screenshots, there's no denying that. Don't become the Zer0. (though you'd need to have November holidays for that too)

Posted

oOoOoOoOoOo

You sir, just reached stupid level 8999.

We've never allied with OSEF why would we? The only reason ByFrost didn't die in the first 1,5 hour were the gates and your cancerous placement of hwacha's.

Come at us brah; 1v1 in any nodewar where you're not protected by gates and let's see how long you can hold out. Or did ya have enough from last nights GvG where you needed Inside to help gaining any kills at all? :3

It's aight though; your guild sunk low enough provided by the screenshots, there's no denying that. Don't become the Zer0. (though you'd need to have November holidays for that too)

Mate we are fighting you 5 v 9 right now and wipe you with no problem. Lmao

I asked your GM for a GvG but he denied, dont come with this bullshit :^).

mill.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow what to say else then "Gid Gud" :P