• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Speaking of podcast, we need Sheranna, Azta, SillySin, Lemon and Tanaros to come on the podcast, and they should all represent themselves as Arshi did. KappaPride.

3 hours of saltiness during the last podcast wasn't enough :"D ? This setup will keep us entertained muuuch longer than that.

Posted

3 hours of saltiness during the last podcast wasn't enough :"D ? This setup will keep us entertained muuuch longer than that.

It is never enough!

Posted (edited)

Because you stayed silent and didnt care what we had to say? There was a discord created by the great commander @tekeii where people were rallied to be divided into regions and you stalled it. It's fine I understand it's taxing figthing the higher geared, but why come here boasting on forums and allowing your own members such as Tanaros rage on? Why point fingers at other guilds for making alliances when you have had such with Asura long before this. And the reason you were able to freely roam in Balerenos and Serendia the last 3 4(?) weekends was cuz of guilds like Morghulis, FUzion, Byfrost, etc aiding at keeping them at bay.

Sometimes I do not understand you Nacario. We have been doing all harmony zergs and even grind zergs except the last 2. We did them even before fuzion was around and at the times you were a guild in the gentlemans agreement. We even pushed them on mediah as you and sfora was attacking us helping harmony.

I don't understand why you are digging old shit? I'm also not boasting in any way. This is only a game and getting some internet rep is the least of things I want.  

I mentioned that, when we did an alliance with asura while back was because we were facing alliances ourselves. We are not in one now are we? However you are with aslym. Did you feel targeted or something? I don't quite understand your agenda.

So I could say the same thing to you while you and sfora was rotating balenos. Or actually no that would be quite unfair, as you were unfair to the new guilds over there.

We decided not to zerg harmony the last 2 times and do our own things. Which one of them was to 1v1 zer0 and the others were defending vs byfrost + sfora and trying to attack an empty calpheon. Are you salty we had a fun fight with byfrost this weekend? Honestly everything was quite good and dandy until perro claimed OSEF carried us, thats when the coc kyness came in and now I'm defending my guild, calling out the hypocrisy. So how is that boasting? Would you not do the same?

Edited by LoneWolf
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sometimes I do not understand you Nacario. We have been doing all harmony zergs and even grind zergs except the last 2. We did them even before fuzion was around and at the times you were a guild in the gentlemans agreement. We even pushed them on mediah as you and sfora was attacking us helping harmony.
I don't understand why you are digging old shit? I'm also not boasting in any way. This is only a game and getting some internet rep is the least of things I want.  

I mentioned that, when we did an alliance with asura while back was because we were facing alliances ourselves. We are not in one now are we? However you are with aslym. Did you feel targeted or something? I don't quite understand your agenda.

So I could say the same thing to you while you and sfora was rotating balenos.

Exactly. But all I see from Tanaros is how great you guys are, how you are in the right to judge others, especially considering last 4 weekend events in sieges and you allowing it to happen here - when we all have done the same things, we are all guilty at some point. So what are you and mr Tanaros trying to prove here, I just didnt get the memo did I. #SecondBestGuildMentality

Edited by Nacario

Posted

Exactly. But all I see from Tanaros is how great you guys are, how you are in the right to judge others, especially considering last 4 weekend events in sieges and you allowing it to happen here - when we all have done the same things, we are all guilty at some point. So what are you and mr Tanaros trying to prove here, I just didnt get the memo did I.

relax tanaros is millennium's mascot

Posted (edited)

Exactly. But all I see from Tanaros is how great you guys are, how you are in the right to judge others, especially considering last 4 weekend events in sieges and you allowing it to happen here - when we all have done the same things, we are all guilty at some point. So what are you and mr Tanaros trying to prove here, I just didnt get the memo did I. #SecondBestGuildMentality

He is free to speak as he wish, I do not agree with his tone however. But he told me that he was just trolling around baiting people and being unserious. I do not understand why everyone takes it so seriously, he's just doing a favour to the once depraved salt I suppose? 

We are far from perfection, we have a incoming server merge and have some guildmates that needs to git gud,  would be quite stupid to talk big now would it not? He's not a representative of the guild either, just once at one podcast that's it. 

Edited by LoneWolf
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Speaking of podcast, we need Sheranna, Azta, SillySin, Lemon and Tanaros to come on the podcast, and they should all represent themselves as Arshi did. KappaPride.

I'm glad you have no intend to drag me there aswell :D

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Lol

I would bring peace and love and hugs to podcast. You don't want me there.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

Thats because Eiene showed us the ways of the farms back when he was in Morghulis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He is our Mr. Miyagi

wtf 

Edited by Ctrl

Posted

Lol

I would bring peace and love and hugs to podcast. You don't want me there.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That could be interpreted as bait for someone else on the podcast, give it a try!

Posted

That could be interpreted as bait for someone else on the podcast, give it a try!

Forgot to say i would bring Harmony too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But no, i don't care for sieges anymore, unless it will improve.

But one thing was funny in the last podcast. Enemy saying they 3 v 1'd Harmony back in balenos, for which they said it was one of the best siege experience / fun for them.

Yet they being salty for getting 3 v 1'd

:thinking:

Can't wait for merge, i'll just spectate the salt mines ^^

Posted (edited)

We decided not to zerg harmony the last 2 times and do our own things. Which one of them was to 1v1 zer0 and the others were defending vs byfrost + sfora and trying to attack an empty calpheon. Are you salty we had a fun fight with byfrost this weekend? Honestly everything was quite good and dandy until perro claimed OSEF carried us, thats when the coc kyness came in and now I'm defending my guild, calling out the hypocrisy. So how is that boasting? Would you not do the same?

Show me, where I have said OSEF carried you. O.o

And instead of spandering around bullshit, reply at a constructive post from Budo ;).

Edited by Perro

Posted

So I could say the same thing to you while you and sfora was rotating balenos. Or actually no that would be quite unfair, as you were unfair to the new guilds over there.

I don't understand you in this case to be honest. It's kind of hard to keep track of the context since buzzwords like 'salt', 'fair' and 'hypocrisy' is being thrown around in all sorts of incoherent ways, but I've picked up as much about the rage and frustration surrounding the Harmony holding 4 castles-situation and the gentlemen's agreement thingy as I could. What's the point in putting in that much effort trying arrange some kind of fair play in wars and sieges, if you're ultimately gonna end up defending some dingus who thinks he's le epik trole and tries to bait everyone and their mothers for no apparent reason when they've been as apologetic and humble as you could expect from people after a tiny mishap? I mean, as an outsider, it seems Morghulis, Millennium and FUzion are all doing similar things as far as war/sieges goes - but out of all three FUzion has been the only guild who's actually fully transparent what and how they do things without putting anyone down are showing signs of pride by allying with other guilds against Harmony. For what I care people can cheese and pull scummy plays as much as they want in this game, but it doesn't excuse shitty attitudes and kinda makes any point you try to make kinda moot if you as a guild leader choose to stand by and defend this bullshit. Millennium and Morghulis can play husband and husband all they want since it's 2016 afterall, but I think most people aren't very impressed by the constant cop-out excuses disguised as trolling and baiting and lennyface-spam when I can say with 99% certainty that EVERY guild on Jordine has done some serious restructuring to avoid brainless zergs and stale pvp. Somehow that is mostly what we've ended up with anyway, good job.

Not everything in my post is directed at you as I don't think you alone can be expected to shoulder all the responsibility (though you should keep your dogs in a leash), I just quoted you because what you said is relevant to the point I'm making. It's just pathetic and embarrassing when so many people spend thousands of hours and shekels on this game/these people, and are expected to suffer through weak troll attempts 24/7 without any room for constructive discussion about the game.

3 people like this

Posted

I don't understand you in this case to be honest. It's kind of hard to keep track of the context since buzzwords like 'salt', 'fair' and 'hypocrisy' is being thrown around in all sorts of incoherent ways, but I've picked up as much about the rage and frustration surrounding the Harmony holding 4 castles-situation and the gentlemen's agreement thingy as I could. What's the point in putting in that much effort trying arrange some kind of fair play in wars and sieges, if you're ultimately gonna end up defending some dingus who thinks he's le epik trole and tries to bait everyone and their mothers for no apparent reason when they've been as apologetic and humble as you could expect from people after a tiny mishap? I mean, as an outsider, it seems Morghulis, Millennium and FUzion are all doing similar things as far as war/sieges goes - but out of all three FUzion has been the only guild who's actually fully transparent what and how they do things without putting anyone down are showing signs of pride by allying with other guilds against Harmony. For what I care people can cheese and pull scummy plays as much as they want in this game, but it doesn't excuse shitty attitudes and kinda makes any point you try to make kinda moot if you as a guild leader choose to stand by and defend this bullshit. Millennium and Morghulis can play husband and husband all they want since it's 2016 afterall, but I think most people aren't very impressed by the constant cop-out excuses disguised as trolling and baiting and lennyface-spam when I can say with 99% certainty that EVERY guild on Jordine has done some serious restructuring to avoid brainless zergs and stale pvp. Somehow that is mostly what we've ended up with anyway, good job.

Not everything in my post is directed at you as I don't think you alone can be expected to shoulder all the responsibility (though you should keep your dogs in a leash), I just quoted you because what you said is relevant to the point I'm making. It's just pathetic and embarrassing when so many people spend thousands of hours and shekels on this game/these people, and are expected to suffer through weak troll attempts 24/7 without any room for constructive discussion about the game.

It's almost as if most of those people never really wanted anything of the sort in the first place, just hoping they would finally be able to snipe something again and having NPCs bow down.

For the health of their community off course.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've posted this into croxus thread will post here too, all jordine and alustin guilds that will fight Addicted, feel free to whisper me for info and their plans for the weeks 

Well well well, heres Glassy dropping by to say hi. 

Now now recent review of Croxus

Hydra rose in my eyes, quality as good as ever, toxicity lower then usual, numbers? Higher then ever before @Riiip great -----ing job dude, never thought i'd say this.
Abyss fell apart, sadly
SE no comment
Ember intrigued by Olav really good chap
Dishonoured meh dissapointed of few recent encounters I thought they are elite elitist and then they lose in 1v1's against me a mascot (doe i did get some gear upgrade)
Sanguine tried joining, noone liked me there denied, respect still kept up high.
Khaos no comment
Ginnunga no comment
NOW comes amazing and fun part, prepare some sea water cus salt is gonna pour out of the clouds
Addicted - what the actual -----? First they start going back to the roots when everyone hated them and "Claiming" calpheon grind spots as theirs, what the actual -----? -1 respect.
Second, as most of you guys here know, it might've seen like I was sucking up to them, but ever since I joined Addicted I had utmost respect to them, but that was caused by blindness, of their sheer numbers. And ever since i've left I still kept my positive attitude and respect towards them, and guess what? Nothing but shit talk has came from their mouth towards me. If I -----ing said nothing, but a good thing about you guys, how do you justify yourself shit-talking me, on top of that all of you met me and been chilling with me for over 3 weeks times and know that im actualy a preety chill chap once you get to meet me. To me this was disgracefull, and then came period when I got kicked out of Ninjutsu - Adamantine when a officer James went to MetehanY and said how im trying to take over guild and become guild leader, at which point without a word spoken to me I got kicked so I started hunting the guy and guess what, i've streamed it you know what Addicted did? They have perma war on Ninjutsu and after i've harrased and griefed MetehanY in game they decide it is a smart and a good thing (thats how much they actualy hate me, wtf what did I ever do to you chaps) to report my twitch for harrasment and griefing (even though under Twitch rules its only meant if you harras person in real life) so falsely reporting my twitch even though you know I am strugling to make it into streaming and thats how I earn money to live in Serbia. Wow, just wow. But back to the point after that event of them getting me banned I focused on grinding out level and silver for 50hours straight on weekend and then made serious improvement on my gear on Sunday evening and this is where fun and salt begins. I've started (since I got alot of free time) waiting on all spots in Calpheon and asking around to find where Addicted is grinding and since my karma can go as low only before red I started griefing and shadowing them (musa clear speed for PvE OP) and i've had SOOO much fun cus of their salty tears it was amazing. Heck today i've managed to beat Iplaynaked in 1v1 oblitirated him with 90% hp left, then Mr. Adderfield tried doing something (apparently he is a "hitman" from Green :O) who outgears me like shit ton and outleves me and failed to do anything he lost 10 fights and won 1 (props to the lucky sausan cc) 
So now im asking for all players on croxus to keep messaging me on the discord Squishy#1568 or ingame Glassy_Boi and tell me when they have addicted on their spot i'll make their life miserable by shadowing, pking or hell even karma bombing them till they ----- off, from today onwards (except weekends) i'll be spending most of my time on Addicted home channels CC1/CC2 and not letting them have sausans/gahaz/cadry/ogres (wud go for pirates too far doe). And on top of that i'll be streaming most if not all of it on my new twitch account so if you are someone that might find this interesting and actualy dont hate me as most of the server does, (sadface) feel free to drop by and chat or heck even to come and kill me. U'll also be seeing me alot more on RBF's unlimiteds cus my awakening is op shit. 

Peace out for tonight Croxus, looking forward to new days that are upcoming! Oh and btw Addicted I have a friend in your guild im getting all the info from now on that I need for the Jordine guild that im joining hell we will want to be fighting you and denying or even pulling draws on every single node with you, no more sieges for Addicted :D Cheers doe I'll stop being an asshole towards you guys when you apologize throught, forums, reddit and server megaphones (for a month) to me and keep saying Glassy_Boi is the greatest (and im serious) lets see who gives up first (jobless mascot and a ----- or a gaming "COMMUNITY" with "NO" toxic shit talk rule) 

One last thing I forgot to mention
For guild members of Addicted and for the rest of the server
MetehanY tried buying Broddicted from Darcsos (to what darcsos agreed and was eagar to do it) and tried lying to Ishkor and Jake about it and has told them "Oh he is my old friend i'll give him leader cus he is gonna make Bro great again" heck he would've probably ended up selling the guild if I didnt notify Jake and Ishkor ( which I didnt have to, but felt obligated as guild member and since I liked it in guild ) and you know how they treated me coming with truth to them? WTF do you have proofs, I dont believe you and similiar stuff came through the power of internet from Ishkor's side.
irrelevant info?? Maybe, but I felt like members of Addicted should know, Darcsos didnt "leave" the guild cause he is going casual and the game, he didnt leave cause of his job, he was kicked out (thanks to me) by Ishkor and Jake or rather asked to leave so that no drama would be made, well I think more drama is needed. You know sort of I understand Darcsos, not everyone is Manager of a Bank @Ishkor so that we can just go away and not accept 500$ deal for a "Guild" even though Darcsos did kinda own the guild still think he should've consulted you guys, but I guess from the words of officers "Ishkor isnt cheap and he cant be bought for low money as he has a shit ton of it" well ----- me, oh and Incentives? hahaha join Addicted if you want to watch officers get 4 incentives and rest getting 1 and they are being told that they are getting 4, if I was dumb person and bad at math i'd believe it, but I didnt want to invest 10-20mill per week on elixirs for 1 night so that I can get 10mill back from single incentive even though in their rules it clearly states " Be active, show up to Gq's activitys, pvp hunts and Sieges and ull get 4 incentives" in 3 weeks i've got 1 each time and in those 20+- days i've been on for at least 12hours every day joining all gq's and all activities just to test your incentive system, which is an obvious scam. GLHF addicted we will be going at each other's teeth alot from now on and every tiny little secret or info I find on you, whole "new world" will know, cause you know Glassy_Boi if there is something he is good at then thats spreading the word ;)
https://www.twitch.tv/LBudgetG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

TDLR:

• GG Exilium
  • Hail HYDRA!
  • Git Gud Everyone

Guess that sums it all up :o

Edited by Kapi Heartlilly
GG
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

A few things I want to thouch on,

-The single officer going haywire talking about alliances. While I understand an officer is a representive of a guild, that was a misunderstand in our officerteam and it has been resolved internally. Thanks for bringing it up though, despite Byfrost might have taken some flag for this (since it didnt really represent what us members want or what the goals for the guild is) it has made us a stronger guild overnight after sorting out this issue. I guess it can be boiled down to lack of good communication in the ranks, just like when a canonsquad is attacking a new base too early in Mediah when doing a 5v1 on Harmony;) Mistakes were made, spotted, and corrected. Moving on.

-How much impatch Osef had in last calpheon siege. Did they carry Mill, no lets be honest. But did they have impact, sure. At one point we had to send 10 out of our 50-60man attendance to their base simply to keep them busy and in check, thats a large portion of our force.

Us having to take down their base for sure freed up some time for Mill to repair, scout and take out our canons, build a siegetower and move it in snailspeed out of a forest when its hard to navigate, prepair a big attackwave etc etc. The fact that we were outnumbered by a little and had to sent people to deal with Osef just eased up the preasure even further. And so be it! Its fine really, its an other guild comming to sieges and we should all focus way more on that part instead of disagreeing on how much of an impact it had on the end result imo. Thanks for comming Osef, you for sure added to the mix and had your own impact in one way or an other.

-Kobatz saying we could had won on the podcast if we had more time. Maybe its true maybe its not. Fact is still we had gates to tank for us to buy time, thats our advantage, you had higher attendance that is yours. Killcounts were for sure affected by both. I dont really -----ing care who won a shitty title and some pocketmoney in the end, all guilds had a blast last saturday and that is really want will make the scene staying alive.

Last but not least, thanks again to Mill for the amazing fight and I would personally hope the salt between the two guilds would tone down since we should be celebrating the bloodshed. Also special props to LoneWolf for the good describtion on the podcast, I hope more representives will paint as good visual pictures in the furture when giving the details of how it all went down.

Edited by Wonshot
6 people like this

Posted

Actually i remember a scene from saturdays siege where in fact 10-12 people where chasing and fighting  @MonsterArty, he still managed to get away a couple of times and kill some of them xD

Yep i seen that too, that is a monster indeed. Well it is a good warrior ¯\_ツ_/¯

Wow, I somehow feels "special". Someone actually knows, that I exist O_O 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not quite sure what your point is here as it is a bit fuzzy, could be that I'm up this early as well. It's kind of "all over the place ". I assume it was about alliances and the overall sieges that made you quote me? I'll separate my text in two sections, one about harmony and alliances, the overall siege talk and the last part about attitudes.

Firstly, I have always been happy to see guilds all gather up to fight against the top guild like harmony. Make no mistake on that. We have been a part on most of these "projects" as well. I admired what FUzion did this saturday, but I did not understand why that we were expected to be there fighting their battle when one territory was uncontested and our current was attacked as well.  Helping out against the top guild is one thing, but being expected to another guilds fight while being attacked at the same time by another guild like us who had no intention to fight harmony comes up on us and suddenly we should have been there sacrificing ourselves once again? I don't see the logic in that. We are a semi-HC guild for heavens sake, cut us some slack. I think this is why only Morghulis truly understands us.

Asura and Millennium for instance, were in fact the most transparent about our past alliance. Even in times of disagreement we respected our deals and went through it fighting other alliances alike. When most alliances fell, we were told to disband the alliance by the other guilds as there were no opposition alliance left. So we did, it was for the better of the community.

As for the other message I get from your non-paragraphed text is it because you find me defending this le epik dingus? I beg to differ. We have been put up to a lot of condescending text both in game and on the forums and Tanaros was a creation of all that, literally fed up with the patronizing attitude as all of us were silent on the forums and just took it (zer0 for example)
Honestly, I prefer talks about how nodewars went and talk about equipment in the wars, strategy and such far more than salt and nonsensical forced-garbage posted here most of the time, something ironically I, you and everyone else also have done.  But when it comes to the MMO-forum thread where everyone reads for the salt and drama only and not the two things both you and I wish for, is sadly not going to happen. What one of my "dogs" have done (I prefer to call them guildmates) can indeed sometimes step over the line. When they do that, I'll speak with them. When they tell me why they did it, I don't mind to relay that here. Troll attempts and just being bad-mannered behind the monitor is quite common for mmo-forums without proper maintenance by mods and sometimes even I don't have the power to change that. I'm sorry but I'm not defending anything like that. I'm simply not going to turn into a forum white-knight telling adults what is good or bad. I do however talk with people who steps over the line, I am aware.

I hope I understood what you were saying, if not feel free to enlighten me.

-How much impatch Osef had in last calpheon siege. Did the carry Mill, no lets be honest. But did they have impact, sure. Us having to take down their base for sure freed up some time for Mill to repair, scout and take out our canons, build a siegetower and move it in snailspeed out of a forest when its hard to navigate, prepair a big attackwave etc etc. The fact that we were outnumbered by a little and had to sent people to deal with Osef just eased up the preasure even further. And so be it! Its fine really, its an other guild comming to sieges and we should all focus way more on that part instead of disagreeing on how much of an impact it had on the end result imo. Thanks for comming Osef, you for sure added to the mix and had your own impact in one way or an other.

-Kobatz saying we could had won on the podcast if we had more time. Maybe its true maybe its not. Fact is still we had gates to tank for us to buy time, thats our advantage, you had higher attendance that is yours. Killcounts were for sure affected by both. I dont really -----ing care who won a shitty title and some pocketmoney in the end, all guilds had a blast last saturday and that is really want will make the scene staying alive.

GK1Z1EL.gif

Straight to the point and very sincere POV, I honestly can't agree more. Everyone had fun from our side and it seemed the same from your side. Even OSEF had fun which was very cute and good to see as most non-siege usually have very negative views after a scrap.

2 people like this

Posted

Make a guild, build a conquest tower, become an official representative of the guild. ez

Posted (edited)

Well said, not just Morghulis but anyone in their right mind should have understood, aside from that fact you mentioned, without Mill in Balenos & calpheon, then two regions out of (Balenos/Serendia/Calpheon) could have went free to others, you did more than others including my guild (we should have built in media to go after serendia) but that is my personal opinion and i am not in planning division, it seems you were partially right about shifting the hate though it was not my intention but think few guilds are still salty to redirect whenever they hit a dead end, respect again for going calph and good luck in the scene after merge.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

(we should have built in media to go after serendia)

You can only build in another region if you already control one ^^

Posted

You can only build in another region if you already control one ^^

ah that is even better hehe

Posted

You are pathetic.
How can that screenshot be fake, lol.

http://imgur.com/L4cYQUZ

Zerg more plz

So what does this picture prove? That you're fighting 5 v 5. How is that a zerg exactly?

Where's the 9 vs 5 happening as you claimed earlier?

Man we are a 2 week old guild. Just sayin. ;)

With people playing since head start. What's your point?

I find you guys amazing, we are a guild that fights to be a polite, and unbias, tries to be realistic, with no need for wasting time in forums. It was a fight that everyone had fun on. But due to the fact that you guys can not handle draw to lower numbers you try to "trash" your opponent. Be a good sport and say GG, the game is as it is, dont try to compensate you guys being, for god knows what ever reason, salty by attempting to create "drama" of something that has no meaning. We wish everyone a good fight, and hopefully more will come where people can behave maturelly, and go past losing or winning.

Talk to Nouker. He's been thrashing during the Siege 24/7 after every "kill" he leeched from his buddy tamer. Don't go blaming drama on us because you've clearly got no clue how stupid the people inside the guild are acting.

Since the war where you lost Calpheon happened this thrashing has been started from your side together with the war declarations and accusations; yet you ignore that whole part and claim you want no drama. Your guild is digging so hard for drama that I almost feel like you're on Zer0's digging level.

Posted (edited)

So what does this picture prove? That you're fighting 5 v 5. How is that a zerg exactly?

Where's the 9 vs 5 happening as you claimed earlier?

If you look at the kill score you see 4 death people and on the map you see 5 more incoming, hard to count?

edit; pointless arguing with you if I have to provide you with all types of common sense which is easy visible and logical 

Edited by Perro